Hijack – Roses are red Violets are blue, Till death do us part and even after I will

Rebel Heart

My second story About Hijack,( note for Otaku, i haven't posted the first one here you can find that on my blog) for some reason I get shy when I write about passionate things ^/////^ I think it takes some kind mental push to get to do it. Anyway I tried my best and in every chapter I will try to get more into the intimate stuff. Well the story is a dark one, in every chapter there will be a little twist, or at least I try to add them. My skills are not much to speak off so it might not come out as smooth as I hope it to be. Feel free to leave feedback and thank you for reading.

Hijack – Roses are red Violets are blue, Till death do us part and even after I will not let you

Chapter 1: Just the two of us

This story unfolds somewhere between 1941 and 1942, Nazi Germany now occupied almost whole Europe and Great Britain was about to fall. Cut off from the world it held its head high and the spirit under the people was strong. Many people made efforts to the war, in their own way. Jack frost was one of them, he was a painter and grew up in Jersey. To keep the spirit under the people high he made many drawings in which he made a parody out of the Nazi’s. But he was also famous for his eye to catch dreams and made them into a realistic paintings, he was nicknamed the dream catcher. Of course Jack was his time far ahead, he already knew from a young age that he liked boys better than girls. Of course society in its way was not ready for this type of love and so he got out casted to Jersey by his family. Where he lived his entirely life in Mansion Sundown. Since young age he always loved this boy, freckle’s and brown hair and big green eyes, this boy had a small frame and was often bullied. This boy was the son of the Gardner and of course it was requited love, his name was Hiccup. This is a story of love, despair and the darkness which resides in every human heart. The heart is the mirror of desire. And this desire which had set unfortunate events in motion.

AAAAHHHHHHHHHHhh He opened his eyes and looked around, the curtains where closed and it didn’t looked like it was down yet. What is it Hiccup a muffled voice asked from underneath the sheets. Hiccup looked down and saw Jack lying against his side curled up “hey please put the sheets down I’m freezing here” Oh sorry Hiccup replied. So what was it Jack asked again while crawling halfway up the bed. I don’t know Hiccup said, he looked Jack into the eyes. For some reason I felt a sharp pain, Like for a moment It felt that I was death. Oh silly Jack replied, you have been staying up again, Come here jack signed. Jack gently grabbed Hiccups face and tugged it tight against his chest. Jacks Heartbeat was raging like a wild horse, does this sound like your death? Hiccup clearly heard Jacks heartbeat and in an instant he kissed him on the mouth. His tongue scraping against his, they both grew hard from this moment of passion. Jack whispered “the death don’t know such joy, don’t they” Hiccup didn’t say a word but answered with a kiss in Jacks neck, gently he kept kissing him, sometimes he sucked it a little resulting in a hickey. He gently turned jack on his stomach and kissed his back while he kept going down. Jack moaned softly, he knew hiccup could be possessive from time to time, he loved this part about him. Suddenly Jack gasped for air as Hiccup was playing with his butt. No Hiccup replied you’re right the dead probably can’t, he then slowly entered Jack and took him straight to heaven.

Hey Hiccup jack whispered, yes Hiccup answered. Do you want to make breakfast pleasseee, Hiccup looked at Jack, it felt as he looked at a lost puppy. Urg Do I have to Hiccup “pleassseeeeeeeee” you know I can’t wander around the house by myself. Hiccup knew he couldn’t resist him “fine” what do you want? Some bread with Jam please and fresh cooked egg and some juice. Well I will be on my way then “my lord” shhhh Jack said I’m not your lord. I know Hiccup giggled while putting on his robe. I will see you soon don’t fall back to sleep Hiccup said while opening the door to the hallway. Hiccup looked out of the window “dammmm” as he looked outside there was this grey fog hanging over the land. It was very think and after some meters you couldn’t see trough it any more. How long was it going to take to clear up Hiccup thought. As he kept staring outside, for some reason the longer he kept staring the more uneasy he felt. Something is not right he thought and he closed the curtains, he then walked towards an oil lamp and lit it. He took the lamp into his hand, for a moment he got distracted. This painting of a dragon was out of place, big Green eyes no Tooth’s and black. Jack nicknamed him Toothless, it was a dragon which appeared in many of Hiccups dreams. Wasn’t it supposed to hang in the reception room Hiccup wondered. It always made him smile, Jack made many others of this dreamily dragon. Well Jack probably moved it here he thought and didn’t think much of it. He closed the others window curtains and went down where he repeated the same thing.

As Hiccup walked towards the kitchen he heard some nose. “BANG” a door banged hard against the frame and slowly creaked open again. “What the” Hiccup stood there for a moment in silence, it was quite again. He went on as nothing happened when he heart another door open and close, this time it sounded further away. “For fuck sake Jack” hiccup mumbled why must you always make so much noise. Hiccup still wasn’t used yet to this big mansion and often got lost, he really was annoyed that al the servants was gone, one day they suddenly disappeared like thin air. Jack suggested it could have been about his condition, which made it pretty hard to work for some of the servants, maids especially. Hiccup wasn’t reassured about this, something wasn’t right. He walked past the big dining table and which was getting dusty. It was then he realized there was a light on in the kitchen, he also heard noises. His heartbeat got up as he came closer to the door. It almost sounded as if there where people whispering. BANG something fell “what is going on here” hiccup yelled as he opened the door. His face fell in disbelieve, there was no one but the lamp in the kitchen was also burning, also some of the cabinets where open. Hiccup looked around but saw no sign of unusual activity. He stood there for a full minute wondering what he should have made out of this scene.

It was getting warm in the kitchen, the fireplace was burning softly. Hiccup made sure not to fire it too hot. Hiccup was busy reading the table with the kitchen utensils, the kettle was whistling, the eggs also were about to boil over. Hiccup quickly turned off the heat of both plates and immersed the eggs in cold water. He then took the kettle off the plate and placed it up the hot container on the table. Everything was ready, as Hiccup was about to shout Jack he heard this noise again, whispering and some giggling. It sounded as child’s who were playing and again he heard a loud BANG, He jumped out of his skin “Since when are you such a scared cat” it was Jacks voice from behind. Hiccup quickly turned around and saw him standing at the door in his robe. Please don’t scare me like that Jack, scare you how? I just stood there for a full minute watching you. Don’t play jokes on me Hiccup said angry, you know I cannot stand fright. Well I don’t know what you heard Hiccup but it wasn’t me. he saw hiccup being relieved and added “but who knows maybe there ghosts haunting this place” Jack smirked a little. Not funny Jack you know I can’t stand such story’s. I’m just joking Jack said now let’s get to eat I’m hungry. Hiccup looked at Jack who didn’t seem to have a care in the world, but for some reason he felt hollow inside. This fear which crept into his mind, the thought something was wrong, The picture just didn’t seem to fit. What’s the matter Jack asked, you look like you have some troubles on your mind, I only have you on my mind Hiccup replied while dodging the question. Jack looked him over and blew him a kiss “how lovely he said” hiccup turned red and almost choked on his breakfast.

As Hiccup and Jack where enjoying their breakfast they heard a loud sound coming from the front door. The doorbell ranged not once but twice, do we expect someone Hiccup asked. Not that I know Jack said but maybe there new servants? Hiccup sighed well here goes our quality morning together. He threw the food in the bin and sulked towards the front door. he opened the door “Yess???” uhm hello there we are Mrs. And Mr. Tweedy the couple said and this is Rachel. Hiccup looked at them, why are you here?. Well we saw this note in town that you were looking for servants “ohhh right” come in, hiccup waved them inside. So what are your skills Hiccup asked, Well Mrs. Tweedy began, my man is a Gardner and I’m a housemaid and Rachel he can do chores in and outside. Well ok just stay put while I’m letting the lord know about your arrival. Again this uneasy feeling crept inside Hiccups mind, he was pretty worried about these strange events and now 3 strange people show up out of nowhere. And then there was this thick fog which never seems to clear. He knew Jack was probably in the workplace on the second floor of the mansion, busy painting like he did most of the time. As he walked through the hallway of the second floor he noticed something was odd about the pictures hanging. Aren’t these supposed to hang in the dining room he thought. It seemed odd but there must be a logical explanation for it, well not the time to worry about this now. Hiccup knocked on the door to the studio, I’m coming in Jack.

Hiccup knew that Jack probably didn’t heard him, as soon as he was working on a painting he was in a world of his own. Hiccup opened the door and saw Jack staring at an empty canvas. In the glistering of the oil lamp he saw him, his white hair which looked extreme extraordinary and his pale white skin and then there where his sea blue eyes. Hiccup noticed there were tears rolling down Jack cheeks. What’s wrong Hiccup asked, Jack looked at him “it seems I can’t get any inspiration these days. Well you have been working hard maybe you just need some rest Hiccup suggest. It never happened before Jack said, I never ran out of inspiration before. “Well” Hiccup said just give it some time “time to change the subject Hiccup thought. we got 3 new servants ”ohh really” yes they said they came from town after reading the note you left behind. Just hire them Jack said, you handle it. Sure hiccup said, you need anything else? Yes let one of them bring me tea that’s all. Hiccup was about to leave when “strange isn’t it” what is strange Hiccup said while opening the door. I can’t go to town because of my disease and I never wrote a letter about hiring help “What!?” Hiccup said but how do they know we are in need of servants then. I don’t know Jack said ”I thought you had taken care of that” Hiccup was surprised as he didn’t remember going to town as writing a letter. Hiccup opened the door and got a shock when he saw Mrs. Mr. Tweedy standing just right behind the door.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rebel Heart

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic