Chat version upgraded

Key

Today we have bought the upgrade to the latest chat version of Arrowchat (1.8.42), as several members complained their messages weren't being sent on the previous version (1.8.3).

This new version comes with a few bug fixes (like a white page being displayed on mobiles when the back button was hit), and with new features. Members can now download the files they share/receive. Mobile members have now the option to turn off the chat as well.

Please let us know if you encounter any bugs so that we can report to the developers.

YO Staff

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Key

• Teesie

• Sai-Miyoshi

• fan_yaoi

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, admin....what would we do without you. This would be a relief if I hadn't had my laptop, but since I am lazy....I like to lay down and use mobile. Let's see if it is fixed. First reaction with Tee.

annnd it is fixed. Nice.

Thank you for taking your time and fixing stuff for us. You guys works so hard. Thank you for evrything and all the other stuff you do, that i dont know off :p Thank you !

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Thanks for reporting it. I'll write to them. Hopefully they will fix it in the next 6 months, as that's the period in which we can get updates/support.

T-thank you very m-much for putting your time i-into things like t-this! I'm sure m-many others w-will enjoy t-the fix.Once a-again t-thank you very m-much!

This is really good news, thank you Key. Sorry for the complaints about the chat not working..not sure it was me, but having a chat available to us is already a bonus as it is. We shall use it wisely. smooth-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?1292793778