• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sloan

• <3Gaara

• Andro

• dariana

Top Posters In This Topic

What was the first yaoi anime you watched?

Gravitation was mine, it was so funny that I had to find more! rabbit4.

Gravitation was my first yaoi as well. xD

It blew my mind and I was like "Is this what yaoi is like? I love yaoi!"

My first yaoi anime I've seen was Junjou Romantica. And because of that, any Loveless and Gravitation (I mean 'light yaoi, without 'this scenes') were not that much adequate for me to reeeaaally like it. :/ Maybe if I saw Loveless first ;p

I dunno if i have already answered to this thread but anyway, uh.. i don't remember which yaoi is my first probably junjou romantica, yeah! 70% sure..

but i remember my impressions when i have read my first yaoi book that was a birthday gift by a random fujoshi classmate, it grosses me lol xD that time i haven't realize my sexuality so really i leave it to your imaginations ^^ then now things change i manage to read stuffs beyond Yaoiness and you can call me a Gay Fujoshi, lol But I'm Bi xD Have a fun Reading yaoi`s :D

My first was Koisuru Boukun, despite it being an OVA and all. Ah, all the things you can find on YouTube :D Instant love, that's for sure. OH! AND GRAVITATION! It is...amazing!~ Was also one of the first ones I watched, along with another few...

my fist yaoi was Okane ga nai I mean I read it's anime first then I crave for more and watched the anime too!! heheh!! then I ended up craving for more yaoi sigh.. but at first I really thought ayase was a girl I just realized that his a boy in the middle half of the manga hehehe!! :_red_fox 14

• 2 months later...

Mine was Junjou Romantica. So Smexy

At first I was like :7yoyo: But then I was like :cuteonion45::cuteonion45::cuteonion45:

My first was Fake!... I read the manga and liked it sooooo much that I wanted to see whether there was an anime... then I was curious about the genre and whether there was anymore and now, I'm here :hamtaro-005 (12):

• 2 weeks later...

Mine's Sekaiichi Hatsukoi. I found (I still do) it very sweet... I also couldn't stop watching after the first episode!

errrr... my first yaoi anime was probably Yami no Matsui.... but Fake manga started me down the yaoi path... and from there, if it had a "yaoi" tag, i watched it! ^.^

• 6 months later...