Karma's Curse (Coffee-Tastic and Noise Prince) (18+)

Coffee-Tastic

vAMGJz9.jpg

Name: Karma Himura

Height: 5ft 8in

Eyes: Blue and red

Hair: Black

Sexuality: Bisexual

Occupation: Assistant Manager at Porcelain's, a small, friendly local restaurant

Personality: Karma is the kind of man that will help the elderly across the street. He likes to volunteer at the local shelter. He gives loose bills to any homeless people he passes by. Karma is a model citizen that enjoys working at a cafe and restaurant called Porcelain's because of all of the positive energy he feels from the people being served delicious meals and tasty sweets. Karma, however, is also someone who likes to sometimes take justice into his own hands when he has the chance. Like the idea of Karma suggests in religion, he feels like people who do wrong deserve bad things to happen to them. Usually this means tripping his target on the sidewalk or whatever is most convenient around at the moment. He only accept apologies when he knows the person means it. His temper is rarely pushed to far, but when his buttons are pushed, he can act out.

Biography: He grew up quite normally, raised by a kind mother and father who constantly showed their love for one another. Both of his parents happen to have been two witches, and with that crazy luck, it was bound to result in a baby born with the special trait as well. Karma's first usage of magic was rocking his crib at the age of just 2 years old. His parents were impressed and continued encouraging their son to strengthen his abilities, but he wasn't too interested with being able to do more than he needed. He did learn more spells but he doesn't use them often because he doesn't want to "cheat" life that much... He worked at Porcelain's since high school and kept the job, working his way up to assistant manager, enjoying the setting too much to be bothered with spending more money in college when he has no desire to peruse a real career, not even in cooking, which he is very good at. He is content living the way he does now and wishes for it to stay like this for a long time.

Likes: Sweets, sweet revenge, fruit, sunshine, cooking, earning smiles from strangers and helping others.

Dislikes: Rude and arrogant scumbags, rainy days, sleeping without socks on, ramen and being taunted about having two different colored eyes.

Extras:

- Karma's red eye became like that after using magic for the first time as a child

- He's never been in an actual relationship

- He lost his virginity at the age of 15

- He managed to get a small house by giving himself a good fortune spell

- Karma can't swim

"Karma's a bitch."

What clique words to have ever be spoken by mankind... He'd like to defend that kind of statement, but for many people, there was no use. The people calling good ol' Karma a bitch were the people who were victims of her wrath. It was just that easy to put it. For himself, he would always rather not come near a path by someone who was just a plain jerk, but it was always inevitable. When it happened, he did actually feel better about himself after messing with them even though one little punishment to someone would most likely not change them at all. There was too many bad people in this world, no amount of the universe's revenge could possibly ever change the whopping amount of assholes there were on planet Earth. All the times he gave those people a dose of his power, he always had to remember there was no real use in doing it.

Yeah, there was no use in getting mad because someone was a jerk, but of course sometimes he let that slide and gave someone more than they bargained for. Just a little over a week ago, he was shoved to the side by some blond that didn't even say excuse me. When he snapped at him, telling him to apologize, he was laughed at. Never had someone been so bluntly rude to him. Had this man had no respect?? Apparently not, because even after laughing, he called him a fake, referring to the colors of his eyes, and just word after word, continued to piss off Karma. He fumed after the dirt bag walked away. He could have made him tripped or had something embarrassing happen to him, but that wouldn't satisfy the kind of anger he felt from being talked down to and insulted. The witch did something he never did on someone else in this way, whispering a curse and casting an invisible dark cloud of bad luck over the man's head.

He's given people bad luck spells, but he'd always lift them after seeing someone struggle enough, but nope. He let the man walk off and he didn't care if he had that bad luck his whole life because being that stubborn and crude, he must have been like that for a long time with even more people than himself and would continue being trash the rest of his life. So that meant he was tough enough to have some bad luck sprinkled over him, right? "Good luck, pal," he smirked and went his own way after casting the negative charm. A little bad luck never hurt anyone, a curse though... No, it definitely could, physically and psychologically. It never stopped, day and night, it would unrelentingly target that man and never give him a break. It was even possible he might actually perish from an accident because of it, but people like that, nobody would even care. Especially not Karma.

After that day, he continued his life normally, forgetting about that poor loser. He was probably growing paranoid while Karma would drink tea comfortably on his break time at Porcelain's. That man might be having a panic attack while the witch lounged at home, eating a homemade meal and enjoying a glass of tasty wine. The poor bastard must be crumbling and Karma wished he got a chance to see how the guy was doing. How would he react to hearing that he'd be living normally as before if he had just not picked on the worst possible person he could have. He wondered if he would be willing to get on the floor and beg him to end the curse... Tough cookies like that all had different limits to how much he could take.

Friday night, he was getting ready to bake a cake for one of his friend's birthday party but when he was taking out the ingredients, he realized he was out of his favorite sugar. A witch wouldn't have a problem making a cake from scratch with their powers, but Karma felt like it took away an added touch that gave the food he made a special taste to it. So he put on his sweater on with a pair of sneakers and left the house to go to the market... It was dark outside at this time and it being a Friday night, a lot of people had better things to do than walk around this quiet neighborhood, so it was mostly quiet except for cars and the sound of music or the television playing from open windows as he walked down the street.

Just up ahead, he noticed a few guys in black clothing run across the street from one of the small trash alleys on the side of a building. It was awfully suspicious and thinking that someone innocent just got mugged, he ran to that alley, "Hello?" He gasped, seeing someone in there, beaten and...

"Oh."

His concern quickly went away, grinning widely instead, crossing his arms as he came closer, "Oh, well if it isn't you. How are you doing, buddy? What luck you have... Did those guy's beat you good? What nice people... They just did the world a service."

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noise Prince

• Coffee-Tastic

692354389194727edb56c744433ef94c.jpg

Name: Ito Kazunari

Height: 5'11

Eyes: Brown

Hair: Blonde

Sexuality: Gay

History: Ito Kazunari is not a pleasant person. He's known this about himself for a while, though he'd use different terms. Kazunari's awareness doesn't make things better though, as he only tends to lash out more, and feels validated when he gets away with it. If he was really so awful, more people would complain and try to stop him, right? So the few who do are just outliers, whiners. Why should he give in to them?

As a child, Kazunari was much more mild-mannered, and got along quite well with everyone, especially girls. His father grew quite alarmed by this, and about the age of ten, he started insisting he act more like a man, more aggressive, more assertive. His father was incredibly strict, so Kazunari had to adapt fast to the sudden expectations. No amount of aggression or arrogance seemed to bother his father, and only earned him praise. So Kazunari continued to be a jerk, cultivating a sense of entitlement and a system of justifications for his actions. He lost most of his friends, and had trouble making new ones, as the people who would have him in their company annoyed him. Despite having such a reputation, he was very studious, so teachers never seemed to notice. When he couldn't rely on people, Kazunari retreated into his studies, finding a variety of subject matters fascinating and worthy of research. His father wasn't too concerned with that, so long as he seemed manly enough, which typically meant barking at others if they interrupted him.

Things only got worse when, around the age of seventeen, Kazunari realized everything his father put him through trying to get him to be more masculine and angry was to prevent him from being the one thing he couldn't stop. He was gay. Thanks to his rigorous studies, he was accepted into an excellent university, and he came out to his family, ran out when it came to blows. He hasn't talked to either parent since. But his personality, his greatest gift from his father, lingered on him. It was so much easier to rely on his nasty persona when he felt so vulnerable, than to relearn how to interact with others. Besides, there was always a thrill that came with intimidating people, or for taking advantage of someone's generosity, to see how far he could push. It was amazing how much people would forgive someone if they were open about being a jerk.

Likes: Studying (especially humanities and sciences), solitude, intimidating people, having his behaviors justified

Dislikes: Thinking about repercussions to his actions, reflecting on himself, being alone for too long, really spicy foods

"Karma's a bitch."

Kazunari never thought twice about the phrase, except that it was bullshit. His entire life he had only been rewarded for typically 'bad behavior'. Every trait that made someone terrible had only had desirable results for Ito Kazunari. He had been aggressive, he had been rude, inconsiderate, insulting, and sometimes downright cruel. Karma seemed to not give a shit. People tended to learn really quickly that he was someone who wouldn't tolerate a lot. Some people respected his being upfront, others thought he was a great laugh for 'being honest' for saying nasty things about people. Because at least he wasn't doing it behind their backs. People were immediately on the defensive with him, they had something to prove to him. He had seemingly high standards people wanted to reach. But they never would, they were too high. Then all it took was a slight encouragement, and people would find it inspiring. It was just so easy, and so beneficial, to be everything a nice person shouldn't be. If you were rewarded socially either way, what did it matter which one you were? It was better to be manly, in the end. Karma's a bitch, what a laugh.

Except for these past few days. Everything has gone to shit. He lost his wallet one morning, then his paper- that he had to beg to get an extension on- got ruined on his way to school. That sucked. He stepped in dog shit on the way home. And that was the most mild day. The following days only got worst.

The following day he was nearly shoved into the train tracks, and someone spilled a green tea smoothie all over his best white shirt, on his way to interview for a better job than he had now- he hadn't heard back.

The next day he went to class and no one was there, so he went home, thinking class was canceled. Turns out there was a lab in a different classroom and he never received the email. Not that his professor believed that line. A bird shit in his hair. He went to a restaurant to order take out, and someone nabbed his lunch before he could, the restaurant refused to make him a new order so he had to pay twice. He should have saved that money, though.

He was almost hit by a bus while crossing the street, and ran over by a bicyclist that same day.

He had just gotten back together with his boyfriend a few weeks ago, and suddenly he dumps him again, kicks him out of their apartment, and made it clear it was the end. He had been bumming off classmates for the past two nights because he hadn't been able to find another apartment. Today at work, it seemed there was money stolen and everyone seemed to think it was him, so he might be losing his job soon. Which was great because he was still paying for nearly a month's worth of rent in a place he wasn't even living in for that month.

But this absolutely took the cake. And the icing spelled 'Karma's a bitch'.

On his way home from work, despite his bad fucking luck, he walked into a suspicious alleyway. He figured he might as well get attacked to top off his great week. Moments later, he was brutalized. He had no idea how many people there were, he just knew he was getting hit again and again and again and again. He had never felt so helpless in his life. He thought for sure he was going to die. He didn't even realize that they had taken anything from him.

But he was left alive, alone on the cold sidewalk. But not for long, because as luck would have it, his night's torment wasn't over yet. Suffering was a spectator sport, after all. He was damn near tears, and he was glad he didn't since there was someone there.

"Who the fuck are you?!" He growled, his usual menacing tone replaced with desperateness as he staggered up from the ground using the wall to brace himself. It was dark, he didn't recognize who was there. He would have recognized those eyes, though.

"What the fuck? I was just attacked! And you're saying I must of deserved it?! What kind of monster are you?!"

Karma genuinely laughed at what the bastard spoke to him with. The monster wasn't Karma. If he had a mirror he'd let the man see who the real beast was. "Are you saying you don't deserve it? I don't think so, buddy, you deserve everything that's been happening to you," he tilted his head, enjoying this too much. He wasn't a sadist on a normal day, but seeing some dirt bag get his just desserts made him a happy man, coming closer to him, "You tried making a fool of me a few days ago at the store. You know what? You fucked with the wrong guy. I made your life miserable and I can do a lot worse things to your sorry ass, so maybe you might want to start talking to me more politely!"

Admitting to being the cause of the man's pain and suffering recently, Karma chuckled and pushed the blond down to the ground again, "I don't put curses on saints, man. Don't go yelling at me that I'm a monster when I just am a guy who likes the idea of having human pieces of shit be put down from the throne they think they have. Like you. You can't even apologize when you bump into me? That's low. A three year old can do that! Come on!" He stood above the cursed man, grilling him with disgust and amusement.

He would have to apologize to his mother and father. They would never condone this kind of behavior and always told him to let water flow under the bridge and he was doing the opposite... But this was a special case. The bad aura around this man was foul and when he was shoved by him, he had rubbed his arm to wipe off his filth. This was the one time that he came across somebody so wicked that he felt the need to give him a real punishment that would atone for all of the things he's done and the things that he will do because there was no chance he'd see his mistakes on his own. Karma was his judge and this is what he deserves.

Kazunari scowled. What was he going on about? Acting like he was deserving of this? He would have snarled at him if his face didn't hurt so much. It was really weirding him out, though, how he talked as if he knew what kind of week he was having.

Ito had been getting very paranoid. Everything couldn't be a coincidence, he felt like there must be someone, or something, doing it to him on purpose. Someone deriving the bus, someone pushing him, something making him drop his papers, someone who stole the money from work. It was ludicrous, but there was no other way to explain it. How could all of this be happening all of a sudden?

So when this random creep started talking as if he knew, something in Kazunari made him think he was the one personally ruining his life. He convinced his boyfriend to kick him out, he was the leader of the gang that just beat him.

But that wasn't it. He started to recognize his voice. Someone claiming he made them look like a fool wasn't a particularly identifying claim, but his voice. He squinted in the dark, one of his eyes swollen, and he saw that it was the punk with two-colored eyes. He was still wearing those god awful contacts and trying to act superior to him?! At any other point in his life, he would have told him just that, let him know how pathetic he was for letting something as small as that get to him, how he was going to such lengths for some random who was a bit rude. He was good at making people feel small and pathetic for being upset with him. It was routine.

Now, though, those eyes didn't seem like tacky contacts, but held some genuine menace. Something in his words sounded truly authoritative. This was the person behind everything that had happened to him, and he was enjoying it. Effortlessly, the man with two-colored eyes shoved him to the ground, and Kazunari landed in an ungraceful slump, groaning in pain. He glared up at the man, who stared down at him, there was no hesitation in him. This man meant him harm.

"Curses?! Come on, that weak new-age stuff…" His voice betrayed his words, his voice was desperate for an answer, and at this point, a curse sounded pretty reasonable to the beaten blonde man.

Karma scoffed and bent his knees, he wanted to get a close up look at this guy's face. He wasn't so smug now. Good. And his voice told the older male that he knew he wasn't the big guy between the two of them like the last time... He knew he was in deep trouble and that it wasn't normal to have such a menacing bad luck streak for the past few days. "You made a good witch very upset. I'm a good person really. I am! But I don't tolerate negative behavior. And you exceeded past what I can usually handle myself with. I'll give you that. You're a pretty shitty guy," he laughed. Karma didn't have to know this guy more than he already did to know that, coming to that conclusion the first meeting. "You don't have the right to know any more details than the fact that its what I am. The other thing you should know is important, especially because I know you don't want to have this happen forever, right?"

Roughly patting the man on his head, he grinned with a smile comparable to one Satan gives to people entering hell, "Well... You can just kill yourself if you want it to stop. That's an option... Or you can wait until your luck runs out for good... Or... I can just take the curse away myself. Tell you what. I'm not asking for you to admit I'm a witch. I don't care if you believe that or not, but I bet you know that I can help, yeah? You can tell me to leave you alone and let you deal with this on your own or you can say sorry and beg Karma to help you. Yes, my name is Karma... if you have any comments about that, then you might as well ask me to end your miserable life." He wouldn't actually kill him, but there were plenty of things he could do to make him wish he was. Karma just really didn't want to hear a certain clique line about Karma being a bitch. Not when this man was at his total mercy.

Karma had the ability to lift the curse right here and now with no complications. This man could walk out of this alley and go back to the way things were. But he honestly wondered if the blond thought that would be enough to satisfy him. With how evil he looked right now, the man could kiss his shoes and still not let him off the hook yet. Karma bet it was really hard to see him as a good person in a dark alley, above him and grinning at his pain... Too bad! A guy like this would never actually see a real smile from him, he didn't care what the cursed one felt about him. Who was the one who could make all of his troubles go away? Him. And he wasn't going to get it that easily.

Kazunari grimaced when the man with two different colored eyes lowered himself to his level. He'd seen enough movies to know that was a bad sign. But the worst was how defenseless he felt through all this. He had this perfect armor, that controlled the way people usually interacted with them. First by making them not want to interact with them at all, and if they did, it was largely because they wanted to prove themselves, earn his rare praise. People with low self-esteem or a strong sense of being a good person means befriending people like him, usually. He'd been in a few fights in his time, wounds are the insignia of a man, after all. But nothing like this. This wasn't a fight, if anything, it would end up a mercy killing.

A witch. His reflex was to reject that outright, that shitty kid's stuff wouldn't intimidate him. But right now, he couldn't trust any of his instincts, and he was at his breaking point, anything this man said might as well be gospel. And a witch casting curses was more plausible than one person running around causing trouble for him, as far as he was concerned. It also was an easy explanation as to how he seemed to know so damn much about him from one meeting. He was pretty spot on. As much as he'd like to say he had one bad day, he was a 'pretty shitty guy' by most standards. This is the first time it seemed anyone actually really cared about it.

He flinched, though he couldn't exactly get away, when the man reached out for him and patted his head harshly, which was preferable to what Kazunari expected. Killing himself… that wasn't exactly a far possibility. If things really continued like this, wouldn't offing himself now be better than dying in even more pain and misery? Was this really his fate?

A third option, option though… no matter the cost, was preferable, wasn't it?

Everyone was wrong, Karma wasn't a bitch. Karma was about to make him his bitch.

Even if it meant begging, Kazunari wasn't about to give up his life to protect his manly, aggressive persona, so he'd do it. Though he did so with clenched fists.

"A-alright, I get it," He said, wincing as he pulled his legs under him, inching himself a little farther from the dark haired man. "I shouldn't have shoved you, or said those things, I'm sorry. Please help me. Please stop this curse," He placed his hands to the ground and lowered his head. Dignity was a small price to pay for a quality life, and frankly it was one he could afford.

Karma could tell this begging was real. He bet this man never bowed like this in his entire life. The blond probably didn't like being on the ground like this, begging a stranger to lift a curse after doing something he's been doing to people his whole life. It was for that reason, him being an ass his whole life, Karma didn't trust that he would have even stopped being a human trash after this experience, he'd just be paranoid of seeing his face and if he ever saw Karma, he'd run away. It would be amusing, but that's not good enough. "Tell me, man. How much has your life sucked over the past few days? Did you loose your job yet? Homeless? Get your credit card information stolen yet? Or maybe you've had some near death experiences?" Looking down at the blond, he sighed happily, "I guess it doesn't matter. You'll get a taste of everything with that curse of yours. Nothing you've went through so far is enough punishment the way I see it. I think you can survive aaaall on your own for a little longer. Unless..."

He wondered... This man was already willing to drop on the ground and plea to him. The way he spoke, he had clearly thrown away all of his dignity. He could probably take more though. "Hey. I like your shirt, you know. I want it." he pinched the hem of the other's shirt and tugged, "Literally. Give it to me. Take your shirt off... And you look little bit bigger than me, but after a short, cold wash, I bet they'll be my size, so take off your pants too." He was cheery about how he put it. Making him take his clothes off in a dark alley at night wouldn't be fun for him, but entertaining to Karma.

Yeah, right now, he was certain his parents would give him a beating for abusing his power... But Karma saw it like this. These people abused their power for the wrong reasons. He was doing this because this man was a cancer to society. If he wasn't rattled into line, then how could he live with himself? His name was Karma. He had to represent the sweet name of judgement. Anyway, it is not like he was doing this to someone who didn't deserve it. He could be as cruel as he liked and people wouldn't mind. They'd say he deserves it.

"Also, tell me your name as well. Who am I giving this punishment to, haha~" giggling, Karma moved some of his hair back behind his ear. How many things can I do without him telling me no? It was a serious question to himself, because if the answer was unlimited, then he'd have a real proposition for this loser. One he can't refuse for his own benefit but also one he wouldn't like and one Karma would enjoy severely.

Kazunari had never begged like this in his life. He'd never gotten to the point where he was on his knees, begging forgiveness from someone, begging for help. He rarely even lowered his head at all. But now, it felt effortless. He might as well have been doing it all his life. It was weirdly cathartic for him. Maybe after such a horrific week, he was just willing to do anything for things to get better. And he was desperate, even if this guy wasn't a witch, even if there was no curse and he was just a lucky guesser, it couldn't even hurt to try at this point.

Kazunari gritted his teeth, fighting the instinct to shoot up and try to deck him. He usually didn't result to violence, he often didn't need to, but he felt so helpless, all he could do was beg for help, and Karma had all the power. And if he chose not to help him, he was doomed. He was about to lose his job, he was effectively homeless, he didn't have enough money for anyone to want to steal his identity, and with a weird struck of fortune he didn't have his credit card in the wallet that was just stolen from him. Though probably his more valuable possessions, his watch, was. His head shot up when Karma said that he didn't think it was enough, anger and powerlessness flashing in his eyes.

"Co-come on! I'm begging, I'm desperate! Please!" Someone looking from the outside would have never had guessed Kazunari had a sense of pride judging by his tone of voice just now. None of that really mattered, he just wanted to be rid of the curse.

His shirt… he only had three, since he was kicked out and his ex was refusing to talk to him or give him anything he didn't manage to grab on his way out. He barely hesitated, though, and pulled the shirt over his head. If the curse was lifted, he'd likely be able to get the rest of his clothes back, and he was more than willing to give up the one shirt. It was a little cold, but he'd manage, his classmate's apartment wasn't too far.

"My pants…?" Now that was twisted. This guy was fucking sick! And he could tell he was absolutely serious. He was enjoying himself, but he wasn't playing around. He wanted him naked, and Kazunari was still in no position to refuse. He had one other pair of pants at the place he was staying at. He could get by, still. He sighed deeply, and started to undo his belt buckle, unfastened his jeans, and stood up just long enough to slip them down to his ankles, before kicking them off. Now the wind felt so cold it was almost painful. He let them sit on the ground between them as he got back down on his knees. Ito Kazunari was kneeling in only his shoes and his underwear, he had nothing left on him, and nothing left of pride. What more could Karma take from him? He felt so close to having the curse removed, what more could he need from him to be satisfied that he'd been punished enough?

"My name…" He once heard that if you gave a fairy your real name they could control you. But Karma was a witch and he had a pretty good hold on him already, so what did he have to lose? "It's Ito Kazunari," He answered. Goose bumps crawled up his arms and his back, and down his legs. The cold air might be good for his injuries, but at the time being only made them ache and sting more.

His lips curved into a kitty smile as if he wasn't forcing a grown man to strip his clothes off in a dark alley. He was just enjoying this too much, that's all. It's like every expression he makes is worthy of a photo to keep in an album and pass on to his next generation as a keepsake. "I'm begging, I'm desperate! Please!" Is what the blond said, a precious set of words that nobody would expect to hear from a man who sure as hell wouldn't even beg, would never admit to being desperate and would never say please. Karma could tell he was learning a little. Just a little. Enough to want to just run away out the country possibly. He can't run though, being Karma's bitch tied to a leash called a curse.

He took the shirt the man removed and slung it over one of his arms, watching as he went on with removing his pants as well. Besides the fact he was covered in bruises from having the shit beat out of him by a group of thugs, Karma thought he was attractive. A nice body, healthy, entrancing... But then he looked at his face again. Dammit. If he wasn't such a huge, clenched asshole, he might have wanted to approach him. Not approaching him and telling him that he was a witch. With some flirts and Karma kindness of course. Karma could use his abilities to make someone like him, but that was cheating. There was no fun if he got everything he wanted just for using a cheat code.

"So. Ito Kazunari it is..." He put the man's pants over his arm as well, his voice dropping to a more serious tone, "You know, people like you are already worthless. Whether it be walking down the street to the store, bumping past innocent people with the audacity to laugh at them when they want an apology, or bowing to me practically naked in the cold. You always have been and always will be... The lowest kind of scum there is in the world..."

".... I'm not going to give you freedom yet." He told Kazunari heartlessly, "I'm going to have you live in my house where you can continue paying the price for the things you've done non stop. You're already out of a home already aren't you? So you won't mind... But if you're stupid enough to reject, then you can go off and live your miserable life with that bad luck tick you got on you. That's always an option for you. I can't be that crude, I have to at least give you a choice in the matter." Smile returning, he chuckled, "My home has a charm and in its walls, you will not have your bad luck and if you make me happy, I'll give your curse temporary halts so you can try putting your life back together and get yourself a fucking job. But even those don't last a long time, haha~"

"The choice is yours. If you agree..." He covered his mouth, laughing until he managed to mutter, "Take off your underwear for me."

Kazunari was at his breaking point, he was really ready to do anything to stop this. curse, he couldn't handle it. Anything was more bearable than living like this until a stroke of bad luck ended his life. He could endure about anything at this point. He didn't have much on him he wasn't willing to give him, so any exchange would be, in the long run, painless.

Even the nudity, even the cold. The classmate he was staying with would easily buy that Kazunari had a wild night where he got into a fight, and then lost his clothes in a bet. No biggie. He had nothing left the man could take on him, so he felt he was just about there, just about earned his freedom from the hell this man had been putting him through. He felt so close, but the powerlessness he felt before the witch, stripped of his clothing, also made it seem unreachable, it was beyond him. The choice still truly laid with Karma.

Karma took the shirt and threw it over a shoulder with a nonchalant motion that contradicted the sadistic smile sprawled on his lips. A heavy feeling settled in Kazunari's stomach the more he felt that this 'Karma' wasn't just exchanging goods for his freedom from bad luck, but that he was truly enjoying enacting a punishment of sorts. And he couldn't do anything to help himself, like he was bounded to the witch's word. He took his pants with the same callous smile, and same relaxed body language. Kazunari tried to remind himself that he had nothing else he could give him, that this had to be the end. One humiliating walk 'home' and he'd be done, right? In reality, all Karma really knew of him was how he acted that one day at that restaurant, though he easily guessed that wasn't a one time thing. How much could he really want from him in order to pay for that one day?

Worthless… Whether he was acting superior to everyone, mocking them for his amusement or taking advantage of their altruism or low self esteem, or now when he was stripped of everything but desperation, begging naked on the cold concrete… And it was true. Karma was pretty astute, it usually took people much longer to realize that. It even took his parents a couple of years, and they raised him since birth!

Kazunari clenched his teeth, his body tensed, his back arched up and he curled himself in. When Karma said he wouldn't give him freedom still, despite having both his pants and his shirt, the air felt much colder suddenly. So was all this just a cruel way to toy with him? Another part of his bad luck? This bastard…

But no, that wasn't how this was ending. Karma was giving him an opportunity to pay his debt to him in the long term. Living in his house… Kazunari figured he just needed a maid. Housework sucked, but Kazunari was pretty good at it, so it wasn't the worst thing in the world. Though the witch seemed fond of humiliating him, so he might have him clean naked. Even that wasn't too bad, really. And he'd even have a place to live for the time being.

And being a naked maid to a sadistic witch was still preferable to living with his inhumane curse.

Kazunari really didn't have a choice, the way Karma put it, but he had made it the moment he explained it. However, the terms of agreement… Ito Kazunari's blood froze at the terrible laughter that preceded the condition.

That was the final straw. Kazunari was ready to spring up and take his clothes, and beat the shit out of this bastard until he agreed to remove the curse or he'd kill him against the pavement. There was no way some sorry punk like this was going to get away with this for too long. There were limitations on someone's dignity, their humanity!

At least, that's what should have happened.

Instead, Kazunari clenched his jaw, a sputtering sigh pushed through his teeth as he wanted to beg for any other option. But his hands were already in motion, in conflict with Kazunari's pride but not with the condition to remove the curse, they quickly found their was to his waistband, and slid them down his ass, and over his thighs. He didn't stand up this time, too defeated and humiliated, and wanting to not completely expose himself, he lifted himself enough to slide the fabric down his knees, and over his shins before pulling them off his feet, over his clunky shoes.

With one clenched fist he held the underwear out to the witch, his head lowered.

"…shit…" He grumbled. A tear hit the dirty pavement next to the clenched fist under him. Kazunari hadn't cried in front of anyone since he was eleven years old, but this was the absolute lowest point.

Karma wished he could do this much justice to more people than just one. He was thinking of the benefit of others. So many people in life were wronged by others and the thought of those people getting away with it bothered him immensely. But the problem was, there was nothing that would ever stop bad people from existing in the world. It was literally impossible and not even the real Karma could handle all of them, let alone one witch who is smaller than the person he's targeting at the moment.

To the rich men in life who get their money by trampling over others and throwing away their worker's personal life just to make more money and make them overwork, he'd turn ever dollar he owned into dirt, so when they swam in it, it made more sense. Because those people are worms, are they not? But there was so many people like that, he was sure if all those people got what they deserved, society would crumble.

To the people that take advantage of others smaller than them, he'd lock their mind in a false purgatory of solitude, so they can have nobody to leech off from, because a person who takes the kindness of others and abuse that, they deserve nothing less than to live alone with nobody around them. No one to take advantage of, nobody to even be friends with. Do those people even have friends? But again. There were too many people like that to control and manipulation will always be around, no matter how far the human species has gone on earth. In the end, most humans are just animals that think of nothing but themselves and their survival.

And then there were also people like Kazunari. Just plain, concentrated douchebags that do nothing and can benefit the world by being gone... It was harsh to say that. Karma knew... But he wasn't going to kill him, he was just planning on making him change the little boy, which he apparently acts like, into something better. More behaved. And also make the man feel like a worthless dog along the way of course! If it wasn't going well. then he'd be enjoying Karma and his special training regimen for a long, long time.

Karma didn't think that in all of this begging, he'd take what he learned to heart forever, not this soon. And even in the times where he'd give Kazunari a short charm for his bad luck, it's not like he wouldn't be checking over him to make sure he wasn't going back to his ways... Or maybe, he'll just induce so much paranoia in his airhead, he'd always look over his shoulder. That'd be good too.

Grabbing Ito's undies, he raised an eyebrow, staring down at the man in silence, studying his position and taking a second to taste his aura. Karma sure was doing a number on him already. Shame, hopeless, dependent... The same things you'd see in the expression of a dog that's getting scolded for tearing up the sofa. The black haired witch had half the sense to start petting Kazunari's head, but restrained himself. The man couldn't get a treat like that. Instead, he grabbed his hair and forced him to look up at him, seeing the tears in the blond's eyes.

"Oh my goodness, am I getting your feelings hurt?" He leaned in, "Well. You'll be happy to know I accept the token of your ass bare naked and you will be accompanying me back home..." He wiped off his cheek and let go of his hair, "But I have to go to the store and get some sugar for my friends cake... So you can stay here and wait for me to return for you again." And no, he wasn't going to let him get into his clothes while he waited here in this ally. Karma was willingly going to keep carrying his clothes around to the store, he didn't care of it looked odd, they weren't the ones who were going to have a naked man in an ally waiting for them.

"Damn. I really would love to continue making your sorry ass cry, but the store is going to close soon," he sighed and gave Kazunari's cheek a few pats, "You stay here and think about what you've done... And I hope this doesn't make you feel better about things, but I could put a charm on you now while I leave you here naked... I'm not though." Ruffling his yellow head, he stood up, "So you better pray to God that nobody comes in here and rapes you or something, because I know if my guts were as filthy as yours, I would." Karma winked and started to step away just like that...

But he really did have to go fast. One, because the store really might already be closed at this time. Second, because with Kazunari's cloud of bad luck, there actually was a chance someone could come by and do something to him. Surprisingly, Karma really didn't want that to happen. All he wanted to do was make him afraid, he didn't actually want anyone else besides him delivering the punishment. HE was the one named Karma, he wanted all punishments to make Ito think of his face, nobody else.

Two replies! I feel spoiled :3

Kazunari wasn't a terrible person to his core, as Karma might see him as. His problem was that at his core, he had nothing but the overwhelming insecurity that he wasn't enough. He was so devoted to this exterior of an unrelenting jerk because it tricked people into thinking he was worth something. Thanks to all the jerks-with-a-heart-of-gold and bastard-boyfriend characters in tv and movies and manga that Kazunari took more than a few ideas from, there was this underlying idea that he was salvageable. Everyone wanted to be rewarded with the soft-hearted, well-meaning person they thought they could break out from the jerk shell. But Kazunari's shell was hollow, so he had to be careful that no one could try to break through it.

So even if Karma let him go now, luck restored to normal, the shell would repair and protect the hollow insecurity within. He had no other means of interacting with people, he'd go back to what was easy for him, what was comfortable. And extended period of keeping him on a leash was not unreasonable or too cruel when the goal was to change who he was fundamentally. Because as he sat naked, broken, and crying in front of the witch, it didn't change who he was.

All this night would do is keep Kazunaki from entering Porcelain's ever again, avoid Karma in the streets if he ever saw him. So long as he didn't piss off another witch, he would be in the clear for potentially the rest of his life. He didn't look it now, in this pathetic, weak state, but the Kazunari that everyone knew and wanted to love 'despite' his callousness, was anything but gone. The shell was just removed in this moment. Without the shell, this is who he was, and anything was better than that.

Karma yanked his boxers from his fist, and Kazunaki lowered it for the additional support, he felt ready to buckle and collapse under the weight of his own shame. The worst was how much Karma loved this. He didn't realize what it meant for him to be crying right now, but he must really enjoy making him cry. This was probably what living in his home would be like, just completely tearing him down until he was this nothingness. Anything to get rid of this curse, even if this fell in line with his luck as of late.

He felt Karma's hand reach into his hair and grabbed his hair before he had time to even flinch. His hair was pulled back, and he was forced to look up at his tormentor, with tears lining his eyes. His eyes were wide for a moment, in sheer shock of looking someone in the eyes while crying, before he grimaced, shut his eyes and turned his head away the most he could while his head was gripped by the witch.

He hated this. It was petrifying. He hated Karma, he hated what he was doing to him, he hated that he made him cry. He hated that he was naked and crying in front of him, that he was begging for mercy just to be rewarded with humiliation after humiliation. He hated he was powerless in his life, he hated that Karma was in control, forcing him to submit. He hated that he was completely dependent on Karma, and Karma had only intentions of treating him cruelly. He wished for the sweet embrace of the gang of people who robbed him after beating him to the ground. Their malice was not sadism, their beating only physical, and Kazunaki felt a lot more comfortable with them by comparison, a lot less insignificant.

He grimaced, trying to pull away when Karma leaned his face closer and taunted him for crying. But at least he, at last, accepted. But for what? More of the same, for more pleading for the chance to be punished to the point of breaking. Was it better than the curse? Or was it more of the same? He didn't care at this point. Karma owned him now, and so long as there was definitely an end to his curse, he'd take it.

And of course it still wasn't over. He was accepted to Karma's house, but he wouldn't be taken there, not right away. He flinched when the witch wiped his cheek, and fell a bit when he released his hair. Beaten, stripped, and broken, now he was also going to be alone. Karma was going to leave him in the alley he found him in, in a worse state than he found him in, and the idea that he might let him borrow his own clothes back for the wait didn't even cross his mind. It would be too out of character for Karma to consider a moment of compassion.

Kazunaki again flinched when he patted his cheek in a condescending way. Karma must hate him much more than he hated him to treat him like this, but Kazunaki wasn't even sure if that was possible. But he looked up, an unusual glimmer of hope when Karma actually suggested a charm to keep him safe, only to immediately have it dashed, and Kazunaki felt worse for even expecting a speck of kindness. He was unfazed when he ruffled his hair.And with his luck, he could very likely be attacked here. He was already beaten and naked, he looked the part of a victim very much. The witch started to walk away, and the blond curled himself up, and leaned against the wall, trying to make himself as small as possible. If he was small, maybe the universe would overlook him instead of gracing him with more unfortune.

While Karma left him there, whenever the odd car drove by or a sound made him think someone was coming, the only thing on his mind, his greatest fear, was thinking about what his father would do if he found him in such a pathetic, weak state. All these years later, and that was still what he thought of now, at his most vulnerable.

Karma made a dash for the store, hoping it didn't close. If it did, that would suck, but he wouldn't regret spending a little time stealing Ito's clothes and making his feel like a total piece of garbage, because that was worth it. Giving him a lesson was just as important, if not more, as making sure his good friends got a quality cake made by Karma's hands. That made it sound like giving punishment was not that big of a deal, but in actuality, the cake was a sizable thing to compare it too. He always took great effort into doing things for others, especially his friends. To be Karma's friend, you had to be a very good person, you can imagine.

All of his best friends, instead receiving bad luck like the people he didn't like, they got the opposite. Whenever they told him they were going to do something and asked Karma to wish him luck, he did more than just that. A wish of good luck and a kiss on the cheek. It wasn't just a kiss on the cheek, however, it was a small charm of good fortune. Sometimes the charm would reap what his friends wanted, but of course a light charm wouldn't guarantee their desire... His charms were his way of giving back good karma. Of course, he couldn't kiss everyone he wanted to have luck, but he can't please everyone just as he could not right the wrongs that others do.

At the store, Karma went in the employee at the store was walking towards the door to close up the shop, it was clear with the keys in his hands and the look of surprise on his face having someone burst through the front all of a sudden. "... Can I help you?" The employee cracked a grin.

Karma was a bit out of breath and held up his hand for the man to wait as he landed, bending to his knees, "Ha... Is the store closed?"

"Well, I was going to close early," he looked at his watch, "It's... Three minutes until official closing..."

Karma smiled pitifully, "Oh. It's too late to get something?"

"... N-No? I mean, if it's something quick..."

"Sugar." He mumbled.

"Excuse me?" The employee felt very awkward. He just wanted to go home and this was too weird. Why did this guy have clothes over his shoulder... Sugar is what he said? Huh?

"Sugar. I just wanted to buy some sugar..." Standing upright, he went into his pocket for his wallet, "I've got exact change, I hope that'll make it easier for you. I'm sorry~"

The person looked at the black haired man in front of him, giving a small sigh with a small smile as he stepped to the side, "No, it's okay. You can just pick up the sugar, you don't have to pay... Haha, I already locked up the register... And it's just sugar. Yeah, it's fine."

"Really? No way! Thank you," he didn't want to waste any more of both of their time. Karma grabbed his favorite sugar brand, just a small package so he wouldn't be taking advantage of that kindness, and quickly headed out towards the exit, showing him that indeed, the only thing in his hands was the package of sugar, "Thank you so much, dude. Chu~" pecking a kiss on the other man's cheek, he hurried out the store.

The employee was frazzled by the sudden kiss, but didn't complain about it at all. Somehow... He felt awfully lucky all of a sudden... Well, he brushed off the silly feeling and proceeded to close up the store just like he was before. On his slow way home, he caught sight of a small paper lightly passing on the ground. "Hm?" He bent down and grabbed it, his eyes popping out his head, "N-No way!!" In his hands was a bill of crisp 10000¥. "I love you Karma..." He said, pocketing the large sum of cash and hurrying home faster, little did he know Karma was also the name of the witch who gave him a little kiss not too long ago...

At the alley, a man came by. About a few inches on Karmas height with green eyes and black hair, stronger looking. Strolling in the alleyway with his hands in his pockets, chuckled, getting a glimpse of Kazu, looking so small and naked... "Ooh? What's this?" His deep voice purred, coming closer, "Are you naked in there? Wow, it's my lucky day... What's your name, handsome lad? Huhuhu..." The man looked pure evil, even worse than a sadistic looking Karma. "Are you all alone? Who would leave such a thing out here..."

:Jumping around:

Kazunari had stopped crying after several minutes. Crying alone wasn't such a big deal, though his blood froze when he thought he heard something. It wasn't busy at all, there was hardly anyone about this time of night. Karma and Ito might be the only people still rummaging about this part of town. But alone, naked in the cold, left in an alley, he felt open to the entire world. He wrapped his arms around his knees to try to keep himself warm, covered, guarded, safe. But there was no warmth, coverage, or protection under Karma's curse. Karma was a truly, truly evil person, Kazu decided. He just wanted an excuse to torture someone, and what better way to do that than under the guise of punishing a bad person?

Then he heard a very distinctive footstep. A clear crunch of pavement under someone's shoes and Kazunari flinched. It happened again. Again. It was getting closer. There was someone coming towards him now, and they'd see him, like this. Curled up here, afraid, and naked for the world to see. He thought he couldn't shiver more than he already was due to the cold, but he was proven wrong with every step the person took towards him.

It was a man, Kazu didn't look up, but he could tell from his shoes and his stance when he came into view, and before the man spoke, Kazu knew he wouldn't like what he had to say. He was cursed, after all. He was afraid he'd steal his shoes and socks from him, the only thing he had left on his person, until he spoke. The voice was oozing with filth. The air in Kazu's lungs felt thick, it was hard to breathe. He remembered Karma's voice as he abandoned him here, that he better pray to God that he didn't get raped before he got back. Kazunari had given up prayer, but now, he really wish he hadn't, that be had begged and begged some divine power protect him. But he didn't. It might not have worked, anyway. He was cursed.

"I-I'm not…" He forced himself to say, his voice shaking more than his body. "Someone's coming for me. Soon." He said. And it was true, Karma was coming back for him, eventually. Even if he did come by in time, Kazu knew Karma wouldn't do anything about it. In fact, he'd probably enjoy watching, enjoy it more than this horrible man standing over him would. He'd hold Kazu's chin and make him look him in the eye as this stronger man forced him to open…

But this guy didn't know that. For all he knew, Kazu was playing some weird sex game with a boyfriend who really was returning for him, and cared about him. If luck wasn't on his side, Kazu was going to have to outsmart him.

"Someone's coming for you... soon..." He rolled the words off his mouth slowly, analyzing the blond and his words, "But... You are here alone right now aren't you? Naw, not really, because I'm here now. And I'll keep you company until your special someone comes back, huhuhu." The stranger chuckled again and came closer. He wasn't afraid of anyone coming back, why would he? Nobody was coming for him... "And since you didn't give me the pleasure of knowing your name, I'll nickname you myself. Ah, how about... Bitch because I'm about to make you mine." The other man was naked, curled and all alone. What was he going to do? He can't run away like this. Even if he did, he'd still get amusement out of it. He'd still love to see the bitch run around buck ass naked on the sidewalk.

The stranger got down on his knees in front of Kazu, grabbing his wrists and holding them against the wall behind him as he leaned closer. He seemed tempted to kiss him, but when he leaned closer, it was as if he changed his mind just before doing it, as if he didn't want to bless this prize with a kiss at the very least. With another low laugh, he squeezed his grip on his wrists, way tighter than he needed to, before going into his neck instead, dragging his fat tongue over Kazunari's neck, slimy saliva wetting his bare neck. Nobody can pass by such a random thing and go away as if they didn't see anything. Though, walking into this specific alley wasn't normal, only the shadiest kind of people came into back alleys like this. Nobody should be afraid of anyone coming back for Kazu. If he was naked here like this, shivering and all, someone put him here like this to make him afraid. That much was true, but that really wasn't why he wasn't afraid of anyone else coming back for Kazu.

He had to really admit, as soon as he saw the blond, he did feel an attraction. Kazunari looked like a great feast as well as someone who could play a great hungry animal, such a trait was desirable for someone who could never label themselves as a single role. When the dark haired stranger licked up to his ear, he whispered with a wide grin on his face, "What do you think about fucking a stranger in an alley, bitch? I think that.... It'll be super hot... You don't even know my name, but you'll get very antiquated with something else of me besides that." he chuckled, "By that I mean my dick. What do you say?"

Thank you ^^

Kazunari tried not to flinch at his own words being echoed back at him. It seemed he wasn't buying it, or if he did, it wasn't a deterrent. But it was probably apparent from his current appearance that if someone was coming back, they wouldn't save him anyway.The stranger's breath felt like it was covering Kazu, sticking to his skin. He thought he was clever earlier, thinking that Karma was making him his bitch, referring to the witch. But now it was beyond that, with literal Karma. The entire universe had a claim to him, and it seemed willing to take it.

"I'm serious," Kazu spat back, his voice sounding a lot more confident than he felt. "My boyfriend's coming back." He knew it was futile but he had nothing else to use. Even if it wasn't working, what else was he supposed to do?

The man bent down to his level, and Kazu had to make a split second decision. Like this, he had a chance to surprise him, and get away. He could headbutt him, crack open his nose, he'd fall back from the force, and Kazu would be able to get up and run. It was a split second decision, and he didn't make it. He was tired, mentally and physically, his reflexes slowed, and he couldn't bring himself to act on a decision that would result in him running down the street with no clothes, even if it was his best option. And the man grabbed his wrists, and held them against the wall forcefully, pushing Kazu back against it. He wasn't surprised, so he made no noise in response.

Ito closed his eyes, and tilted his head away, as if resisting a kiss, rather foolishly. It was almost a hopeful, if foolish, gesture, implying that the stranger actually wanted to kiss him, and he would be refusing the only tenderness he'd hypothetically get from him. No one would be kissing him anytime soon. Kazu winced when the man forcefully squeezed his wrists tightly, intentionally hurting him, and the blond was assured of his strength. He groaned when he felt his hot wet tongue on his neck, not expecting that. It felt weird on his cold neck, like he couldn't tell if it was hot or cold for a second. It was colder when he tongue moved upward, leaving it's trail over his neck. He kept his head still, as if not wanting to disturb the saliva, treating it as a living creature, hoping it'd leave him if he was still, or would otherwise bite him.

This went beyond bad luck.

The dark-haired stranger rolled his tongue up to his ear, before whispering into it. Kazunari grimaced, fighting his grip slightly. His voice felt like it was sliding into his body. He wanted to beg him to stop, but he was certain it would only place and encourage this monster. His chest was rising and skunking dramatically, his breath growing more labored. If the awful stranger hadn't had his pinned to the wall, he might have been shaking in fear.

"I don't think my boyfriend would appreciate that very much," Kazu stated, his voice hollow.

None of Kazu's resisting would be enough for him, having a strong, firm hold on him that wouldn't loosen for anything. He chuckled, finding it quite funny to hear him speak of a boyfriend when he knew there wasn't one coming. "Maybe not," he lowered his head more, kissing his collar bone, "But I would. I'd reaally appreciate that. And you would to. I almost wish you had clothes could spend some time making you wet from taking them off." He had already made the blond's neck wet. He gave him a wet kiss on his collarbone. And now his next stop was making something else wet on his own. Opening his mouth, he sucked on Kazunari's nipple with his nose nuzzling on his skin as he did so, moaning. The fat tongue of his rolled over the nub, saliva completely covering the area of his chest.

The man was thoroughly enjoying himself, but he was also starting to get a headache forming in his head, deep behind the thickness of his skull. The pain always started out dull from these headaches, but it didn't stay like that for long. Sucking harder and pulling at the other's chest the longer he was there, he groaned in pain instead of moaned. He took a bet at it being the excitement that went along with this whole thing... He hated it sometimes, but then again, if he wasn't able to do this, he wouldn't be making Kazu so afraid of being raped by a complete stranger while he was at such a vulnerable position while being naked...

A redness peeked out from the stranger's nose, it being actual blood from a nosebleed, and feeling it there, he sighed and pulled back, adjusting his restraint on the other by holding his wrists up above his head so he could hold them both with just one hand. Licking his lips, he stared at Kazunari, "Such a dirty bitch... How come you taste so good?" After wiping the blood from his nose, he reached down, pushing out one of his legs so his bottom half would be more exposed. He didn't know how far he'd take this, maybe the whole way, but he wasn't sure if the headache would make it very pleasurable... And on top of that, the strangers eyes started to backfire on this whole situation. Instead of them being green like before, one was red. The other was blue.

Kazunari didn't realize he was trying to resist his hold, even just a bit, until he felt the pressure holding him back. This guy was very strong. But Ito felt rather numb over it. There was no lower he could go, he was already hopeless before the man found him. He was more or less resigned, his protests or resistances were automated. He grimaced, the stranger's mouth moving to his bare collarbone, adjacent to where a bruise was forming from the robbing. His mouth felt so hot against his cold skin it hurt, like when you thawed indoors after walking in the cold. His neck was turning colder though, coated in his slime. It felt thick over his skin.

He barely reacted, though his body jerked, when the cruel man put his open mouth over his nipple, completely trapping it. His mouth was so wide, and he licked and slobbered not just over his sensitive nipple, but across any amount of skin he enclosed. He pulled on his skin, and the blond winced, the sensitive skin around his softening nipple became sore. Kazu was being re-dressed in this disgusting man's substance. His fingers twitched like they wanted to close into fists, but they didn't.

"He's bringing my clothes back," Ito said, pointlessly. It was like he was reading from a script, not reacting to what was happening. But now, the more the man covered him, the more apparent it was what he planned to do to him, the more he wished Karma would actually come and stop him. Maybe, as terrible as he was, he wouldn't be so cruel as to let this happen to him. The only spark of hope he could rely on was that maybe, Karma wasn't a bitch.

The blond opened his eyes, they had been screwed shut to save at least his eyes from enduring his indignity, But he opened them because something felt different, amongst all the moisture, there was something strange. Blood. The stranger had blood coming out of his nose, smearing across his chest, since his nose was pressed against his cold bare chest with his mouth so broadly placed on him. The man noticed, and pulled away, Kazu whimpered when the frigid air mercilessly covered his wet skin now unprotected. His arms were limp as he adjusted them over his head, pinning his wrists to the wall with one hand. His shoulder blades pressed against the cold bricks. He didn't reply this time to the cruel man's taunting. What answer could he give that would matter at all?

A strong hand pushed on his thigh, and opened his legs with little resistance, completely exposing the blond to his attacker.

"N-no, please, wait…" He mewed, his eyes closing again. He wasn't separated from the situation now, there was no isolating his mind from his body. "Please don't… just leave me alone, please…" The only thing he had left was begging. He lolled his head to the side, but opened his eyes again, daring to look at his attacker in the face, hoping he would see some form of compassion for another human. Instead all he got were two different colored eyes.

"K-Karma-!" He wheezed, the sputtered a short cough. He had no idea if this was better or worse, but this was definitely Karma. So this wasn't a part of his bad luck… was this part of his punishment, then? He felt oddly angry, his position of powerlessness to do anything.

"Shit, why?" His voice was small. "Why do something like this, here?"

Now he had another tool in addition to begging. He could at the very least avoid it for now.

"I-if we get caught here, you'll be a criminal." Kazu told him, looking away again. "S-so please… just don't…"

Karma wanted to use the changeling spell for until he couldn't take it anymore, getting so much joy out of making Kazu scared out of his mind to the point of calling him his boyfriend just to get it all to stop. He sure was desperate, but he shouldn't have expected anything else because Kazunari was a coward and being naked just made him feel more vulnerable than he does every day he woke up in his life... So short lived. When Kazunari looked back at him another time, he expected he'd start sobbing, but instead, he spouted out his actual name. His eyes widened a little bit more. How could he have known it was him? Was it something he said?!

Sighing, Karma took down the spell, since there was no need for it, and keeping it up would just make his headache worse, but just because he was himself now, a bit smaller that Kazu himself, Karma wasn't planning on stopping until he was done with what he wanted to do. It might be better that he could let himself be seen as normal. Besides the fact he wouldn't have a head ache or a nosebleed, Kazu could probably be able to tell who was making him their bitch more properly. And Karma could do a lot better at that if he was at his full self, not in pain.

"You already know that I enjoy making bad people feel a certain way, Kazunari," Karma cooed in his own voice again. Unlike the fake, his was more smooth and had a sick sense of gentleness laced in the tone, which was exactly all Karma, "I'm doing this here because I know you're weak. You're defenseless. And you don't want to be here. That's the only reason why I'm doing it apart from me obviously enjoying this too..."

"And you enjoy it too, Kazu," he let go of his wrists, which no longer both fir in his single hand anyways, "If we get caught here... You DO like it. Why wouldn't you like this?" The blond can't fight back at all. At least if Kazu thought this was a stranger, he might have some thought to fight back or do someone to get him to stop. He couldn't do that with Karma. Karma was who decided his fate and could even make things a whole lot worse. Kazunari isn't going to cry for help. If anyone comes here and sees this, Kazu isn't going to tell them this is non consensual. He has. No... Power.....

Karma slid his hand down the other's neck and rubbed on his chest slowly, kissing Kazunari's jaw before mumbling, "Now be good and open up both your other leg, would you?" The man's other hand touched his inner thigh, his fingers dancing along Kazu's cold goosebumps , "We're not leaving until something interesting happens. So let me see more of ya... Get hard, for me so I can make you walk back to my home like that," he chuckled, licking and lightly suckling the skin of the others neck. "And if you even think about touching your cock, that'll just give you more punishment.... But that all starts when you do of course, so come on and hurry up."

It was quite cruel to encourage Kazu to get hard so he could be forced to not touch it, but if he did it, then he could put his clothes back on. And he could also get out of the streets and into an actual home. Karma figured that'll be very desirable, but it did start with Kazu, not himself. He left kisses down his chest, starting to tease his nipple again and his mouth got lower and lower.

Kazunari willed himself to react a little more to the fact that the witch who cursed him was also a shapeshifter, or at least used a spell or something. This wasn't normal! But he couldn't seem to get much more out than his initial reaction. To react in a way this deserved required some energy, in curiosity, anger. But he didn't have enough. He was awake, he could talk, that was what he could manage. It also made more sense. Every ounce of suffering he'd experienced lately had been because of Karma, so it seemed so natural, almost logical, that he was the man assaulting him in the alley. Karma could tell him that he had been manipulating his parents into raising him the way they did just to punish him for it now and he'd believe it.

The 'stranger' with two-colored eyes molded back into the familiar, spiteful, face of Karma. Kazu blinked, his brain trying to process it. He knew he must have shape shifted or something, but he didn't expect it to look like that when he switched back. He didn't know what he expected. He still had a small bit of blood drying in his nostril.

He had even changed his voice. It was clear how different he sounded in his natural form- if this even was his real form- than in the larger stranger. The fake had a feeling like steel, but slimy. Karma's had something almost akin to softness. Both were disturbing, he hated both voices.

Kazunari hung his head, and gritted his teeth. He had just fallen short of asking to be raped in the comfort of the witch's home, to avoid having it happen here. But here, his skin frigid, his nose and cheeks turning red, exposed and naked, scared and vulnerable… that's exactly what Karma wanted. Location wasn't inconsequential, he wanted it this way. And Karma was going to get what he wanted, Kazu had no say in the matter.

It took him a while for him to realize that the witch had let his wrists go, and slowly lowered them, and wrapped them around his torso. It was surprising that his hands still felt colder than his arms. He couldn't do anything more than comply. Kazunari had to remember, this was all to lift the curse, to go back to his normal life. He could get through a couple of nights like this, it'd be worth it in the end.

He tensed as Karma slid a hand over his neck and down to his chest, his palm, and his lips against his jawbone were so warm. Kazu's body trembled under his touch.

"D-damnit…" He grumbled, and he slowly parted his shaking legs, involuntarily groaning, as he was exposed. "J-just hurry!" He whimpered. "H-hurry and get it over with…"

This fucking prick! What was he really gaining from this? Was it really so enjoyable? It was one thing to meet a witch who wanted to punish him, but to enjoy it, to strip him down, make him spread his own legs, insist he get aroused and hard with no relief in sight… this was an actual monster. He moved his arms, almost like an automatic door, when the witch started moving his kisses down his chest, down his stomach, and Ito used his hands now to over his face. Just wait it out… it'd be done soon… His nipple was so sensitive, and his mouth was so warm. Shit. Just get it over with!

Just hurry? Just get it over with? What? No! None of that will do! Karma can do whatever he wanted and take however long he needed to, his man-pet wasn't going to force him to do anything. Speed up, slow down, stop, he'd just do the opposite of what he wanted. Did Kazunari not realize something like that? Wow he really was an idiot. One, for being an asshole. Two for failing to understand everything he said would be denied and flipped around. There were probably a whole lot of other reasons, but Karma just hasn't seen them yet. The amount of idiocy in people could always surprise him... But not even a witch like himself was exempt from that, he could act like he lost a couple hundred brain cells sometimes. Alcohol, eating a whole bunch of sugar, being tired: all of those were pretty much the only times he was remotely stupid. Seriously! Believe him!

Karma could feel Kazu shivering under him, from the cold, giving him a little dosage of torture, or both, being the only reason he could assume was the truth. No, he knew it was the truth. What was he thinking? Chuckling at himself, he led a hand deeper pass the man's thigh, taking his dick into his hand and rubbed it slowly as he gave the head of the organ a lick, the tip on his tongue teasing the slit at the top. Karma always thought he might have his own kink of blowing someone in an ally, but he never imagined it would be something remotely close to this. He liked it, but some other time, he'd like a redo. With someone more likable and deserved his eloquent tongue skills in an ally. Karma's partner also wouldn't be naked, he'd feel bad if his actual partner was cold. Kazunari, not so much. Sorry Kazu.

That one hand was busy with his tongue, but he still had one more free, rubbing his other thigh, only in favor of keeping the bottom half of the other as warm as possible for obvious reasons. Karma would look forward to when they were home where he could have more mobility with his actions, but this all would have to do for now. He wasn't planning on going father than he could now. Karma still had a cake to make and it was getting late. "Cover your face and I'll make you walk back with me buck naked. You have to keep looking," he giggled, looking up at the blond with his colored eyes glistening with sinful glee. If he was also supposed to be getting something out of this punishment, then it would be having all of this attention and in forcing Kazu to look at him so he could see his face being as red as if he got slapped a considerably generous of times in his cheek... Karma licked the head like a lollipop again, then started to drag his tongue upside the shaft, each of his breaths giving him hot air for his dick to survive with.

Ito Kazunari couldn't stand it, he had no choice to endure it, though. It might be easier than giving up his rough attitude. His dignity may have been broken easily, but habits don't die so quickly. As an immediate response, a defense mechanism, his guttural response only showcased how stubborn he was, how ingrained his attitude was. Even though he knew it wouldn't have any affect on Karma, or at least not the desired affect, it came out so naturally.

Even as the demand slipped past his lips, he knew he shouldn't have said it. He'd need to convince Karma that he wasn't worth tormenting, either by convincing him he was undeserving of further punishment, or by not being a fun target. He wasn't successfully proving to be either. But he couldn't help it, his honed skills of aggression were all he had in a situation like this. He could see his time with Karma elongating before his eyes.

His pale thigh twitched when Karma placed a hand on it, and slid down across the skin, and took a firm hold of his dick. Never had that sensation been so unpleasant before, but despite himself his body was reacting. Probably Karma using some sick spell on him.

Kazu gasped, his body jerking, when he pressed his hot tongue against the slit. It was intensely hot in contrast to Kazu's skin. Lazy had fantasies of doing it in public, of getting quick blowjobs, fast, rough, dirty. It was hot. He thought of doing it with strangers. Kazunari was now learning just how different fantasies could be when becoming reality.

Karma wasn't some hot stranger who was open about sucking dick and led him out to an alley. This wasn't the two of them being so horny they couldn't wait. This wasn't a cock-hungry stranger who loved blow jobs. This wasn't some scenario where they both got something from it. Karma might only enjoy it because it was making Kazu miserable.

Karma's other hand stroked his bare thigh. God how was he so warm, was it really so cold out? A hand and mouth on his cock was barely enough to handle, but stroking his sensitive skin was much more than necessary. He started to grow stiff. Kazu bit his lip. It was humiliating, and it'd only get worse, but he knew it was better to get hard, and then Karma would bring him to his place. That didn't stop him from feeling broken and low now.

He twitched at the cruel command, though he was taken back by the unintended kindness. He removed his hands, shaking, from his face, looking down at the witch. He hadn't expected a chance to earn back his clothing, Kazu had believed he would be led back naked. He couldn't let this chance slide. If it meant he could wear his clothes again, he'd keep watching Karma destroy him with soft touches.

His eyes were watery. For the first time, he saw Karma's beauty. It was a bizarre time to notice, but the witch's face was lovely, fine features. Even his eyes seemed more striking now. But they were filled with hatred and cruelty. Taking pleasure in punishing him so harshly, looking up at the face forced to watch him. Kazu's face was anything but. His face was red from the cold, the humiliation, the stimulation. His eyes red and watery. His lower lip trembling.

He shuddered, tortured breaths sneaking out, when the witch licked up his length, growing ever harder under his tongue and grasp, growing in length the harder it grew.

Kazunari's sweet embarrassment never could look so good. It was the face of a man who got what he deserved in a way he'd never think of. The face of a man who had all of his clothes stolen by a witch, made believe he was about to be raped by a complete stranger and was having his dick sucked halfway to completion... Figures. Karma chuckled at the hardening member under his tongue, his eyes narrowing up with his smirk widening, "Kazunari's getting nice and hard like he should," purring, Karma allowed the tip inside his mouth, sucking the head in and closing his eyes to seem like he was savoring the taste of the precum that had peeked out of the tip from its growing excitement. Kazu was right. He was only enjoying this because it was making his miserable... But he also liked be a little slutty and forceful, that was how he liked playing with his actual partners.

Moaning with it in his cheek, the witch took it out seemly just seconds after he put it in and stroked the erection slowly, "You sound very sexy. Suffering never sounded so good," lifting himself up to the other's face he licked his lips, "Suffering never looked so good for that matter... Mmm." Such a nice red color, he did like the color red a lot. Pursing his lips devilishly, he lowered his chin with his eyes staring right into Kazunari's watery ones, "Nice to know you'll be coming home with it's me. I never though I'd allow a dirtbag into my hope... Well, funny how things work out, am I right?" Kazu's cock harder in his hand, he felt like it was just about time to stop. A hard, wet boner between his legs is exactly what he wanted. Letting go of his dick, he wiped his hand on Kazunari's leg and stood up, only rocking a slight boner himself. He was able to hold himself back well, but even this got to him. Though between his own halfie and the blond's stiff mast, he could only guess which one would be seen by anyone if they were to pass by.

"Lemmie get those clothes of yours, yes?" Giggling, he moved off to the exit of the ally where he had left their things. He grabbed the sugar and the clothes, returning back and throwing the clothes at the other man, "Get dressed. We're going now... And make it snappy, I still have a cake to make tonight." When would he allow Kazu to catch a break and let him finish his boner off? When he was asleep he guessed. What if Kazu's hard friend just went away on its own? He could just make it go up again if he really wanted to.

It was like Kazunari had no control of his body. Sure, he wanted to do what Karma told him to, technically, to appease him, but it was almost like his body would eventually act to the witch's will. He was so humiliated and dehumanized in this state, he couldn't imagine ever being able to get aroused. But here he was, his body trembling and aching while his cock hardened so readily at Karma's touch. It was like that body part was the most eager to submit. He flinched when his hot mouth took the entire head into it now, his bare back caught on the rough brick supporting most of his weight. His chest was rising and falling with labored breathing, Kazu was struggling to keep his eyes on Karma, fighting every instinct to cover his face or tear his eyes away and look off to the distance and pretend he wasn't here.

Karma's lips curled over his head, his tongue tortuously soft and tantalizing on his tip inside the witch's mouth. Kazu felt a soft groan rumble in his throat, completely involuntary. His body was betraying him. Karma moaned against his cock, causing the blond to squirm and fight another noise, and then his member was exposed to the air once more, and he winced. Karma looked up at him, and simply stroked him with a hand. His lower lip trembled, trying not to look away, knowing Karma would take a second of disobedience to justify making him come home naked. He bit his lip for a moment, grimacing at the witch's teasing, the only word he could think to reply with was 'please'. He didn't know what he'd be pleading for, but for now he had no defense mechanism, he faltered in his machoism, the only thing in his mind was a complete understanding that he was completely under someone else's will.

His stiff cock was dribbling without Karma lapping it up, but it was now when Karma left him alone. His hand released his thigh and his rod, and the witch stood up. He never thought he'd want to stay in the alley and for Karma to continue those tender touches, soft and arousing, in contrast to his sharp and bitter words, rather than go to his home, getting dressed, but for a few brief seconds, he just wanted Karma to take his dick into his mouth, suck out his precum, and finish him off. But that wasn't the deal.

Kazunari grabbed at his clothes like a starving dog thrown a piece of crust at a feast, and found his underwear first, and quickly stuck his pale, cold legs in, and brought the pair over his ass and his erection. With just this, he felt so much more at peace, he was in the most minimal of the sense, clothed, his complete indecency covered. His shirt was next, hurriedly pulling it over his head, not minding in was inside out. As he was putting on his pants, he realized he was feeling thankful for the chance to put his clothes back on, he was thankful for Karma to give them back to him. He was feeling thankful that he was bringing him home just to have more of the same inflicted on him. How could the witch beat him down so easily, so quickly? He didn't respond again to any of Karma's comments. If he couldn't bring himself to say something brazen and crude, or standoffish, he didn't trust himself to not betray the weakness Karma had broken out of the shell. Now he had the freedom, though, to not look at the witch, and kept his eyes to the ground, in silence.

Karma put his hand into his pocket, whistling and watching Kazunari get dressed. It was hard to see very clearly in the dark, but he was still able to see the rest of the other man's body. Kazu wasn't any longer looking at him, which was alright, the bitch had just had his moment and he was about to go to a strangers house with a rock hard cock under his clothes he wasn't allowed to touch, though he'd still enjoy himself with seeing what kind of body now practically belonged to him. He had a close of of Kazu's chest, but from the quick look he got of it while standing up, Karma finally noticed how the blond had the physic of someone who was his type. It was painful how much attraction he found this man... Or. Painful to Kazu, because Karma could still do whatever he wanted with him, it was Kazunaru that would have an issue with it.

Taking Kazu's hand once he was done putting on his clothes, he chuckled seeing the shirt's lining show from it being inside out. Karma was tempted to ask what the rush was to tease him, but instead, he found something more worthy of speaking once he got a lookie of the tent he was sporting, "Fufu," he chimed and pulled him along with him out of the alley, "That must hurt! Well. You'll be happy to know that when we get home, you can just take those restricting pants off. And your underwear too. And why not your shirt as well? Dogs don't wear clothes after all." Karma was never one for hardcore control like this, but it just fit in so well for Kazunari's punishment and he could also enjoy the sight of a finely toned naked younger man in his house. Damned him if he had any unexpected visits. It was possible his visitor might just enjoy the sight as well, who knows.

Karma didn't even put into notice how he was a few solid inches smaller than his new pet dog. Only childish people put height into who a person was... Kazunari would be the kind of person to think just because he was smaller, that Karma wasn't tough and if he still thought that was true somehow, then he'd consider the blond's behavior to be from being dropped on his head as a baby more than a few times. If that was the case, then he wasn't sure if he could actually teach this idiot, ill tempered dog some goddamn manners. Strongly Assuming that it wasn't the case here, that this man was just genuinely spoiled and was, for some reason, raised up thinking he could do whatever he wants, then he was sure he could make a dent in his behavior, even if it meant many tents in the blond's pants. Everything was more fun with more of those.

Oh, actually, Kazu wasn't going to be wearing any pants at the house, he had to remember that. "How do you feel about getting a collar too? You'll be my golden retriever. Woof for me, Kazunari, that's how dogs speak."