@-}--- Sleeping Poppy's Art & Commissions ---{-@

themasterdances

One of my favorite things is drawing my original characters (usually my RP characters, and RP partners), so I thought I'd start sharing some of them here! On top of that, I've always wanted to offer commissions, so if anyone happens by to look and likes what I do, feel free to PM me about that!

:Icecream:

(Note, this is my art and my original characters. Not to be reposted or used. Posting, or PMs to chat are welcome though! )

ONyGD4c.jpg

5KT6NzJ.jpg

xezUZn8.jpg

Smooches

D4nKkzc.jpg

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• themasterdances

• Noise Prince

• fan_yaoi

• batista

Aw, thank you fan_yaoi! I've been working really hard to get a more realistic style. (Using references helps, though XD )

Always more to come, Yaegiri. ;3

58azlCr.jpg

pGIZL3w.jpg

M34vcxC.jpg

I love drawing couples from my role plays. I have tons of unfinished stuff like this from RPs with my writing partner. I'm working on turning one of the RPs into a comic to possibly post online eventually, but its hard to find the time to draw sometimes. But eventually!

Thanks

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
, I'm really happy with that one too! It took me a while to get the colors right for his hair and wings, but Im so happy with him. I usually use a barn owl as a reference for his wings.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

thank you! That's really sweet of you to say. And I saw you're offering commissions for YO. That's a great idea, good luck. =)

More art!

I've been pretty excited about discovering redbubble recently! You can find me there at redbubble.com/people/sleepingpoppy if you're at all interested.

VcOnU2a.jpg

This is Aderyn and Sebastian.

lYsrVrN.jpg?1

Cat and Peter. You might recognize Cat from one of the pictures in the first post!

UPoe0Qp.jpg

Roman and Carter. Both are in an earlier post- I just kinda love them snuggling. I can't help it. XD

a7kdepZ.jpg

And here is a WIP of a new character named Nyx.

Fknwq7S.jpg

You're welcome!

And thank you for checking the thread out, and for your kind words of encouragement, there are no biters yet, unfortunately, but hopefully someone will be interested soon?

(Also, your characters snuggling is really fantastic and heart warming, but your character Nyx is so otherworldly and beautiful I feel weak looking at the portrait, wow!)

Sometimes it's a waiting game. I've never been commissioned, but I'm hoping I'll get some interest eventually. Especially if it could be others original characters! But people here love YO so I'm sure if you're active and you post art occasionally you'll get some nibbles.

Hehe, thank you. They're part of an RP I have with a friend, and I get all kinds of warm fuzzies from them! And thank you again! I'm glad he has an otherworldly feel, I wanted a kind of ethereal/fae feeling to him. Kind words are very appreciated.

Yeah, I'll have to add some more art soon~

I hope we both get some nibbles soon! I think part of it is that this is a really small part of the forums, which is a shame. But no harm in trying, right?

And anytime

SsxfPYl.jpg

There's two versions of this one. I need to draw him as a proper mermaid but that's hard. XD

I hope so too! And yeah, I agree, its a smaller part of the forum. Sometimes I wish I could post right in the role play section to be like "Hey! I can draw you original art of your characters!!" But oh well~

Thank you very much

• 3 weeks later...

In non art related news, very happy to say I got my learners permit (admittedly, for the second time). I'm too old not to be driving, but its just never something I've taken to or been comfortable with the way other people seem to be.

Have some line art!

:In love:

Hae96AR.jpg

DK9evL1.jpg

Thank you! Hearing from others always helps with motivation to keep drawing.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So much going on in RL, I wish I could just do art and ignore everything else. None the less! I have some art of Nyx and Abaddon being very sweet~

lR0Sqzc.jpg

jJNATcq.jpg

I like your drawings alot ! Especially the one sleeping on his bf's chest on the first page :o !

I don't draw, so I don't know if my opinion really counts. I can't also tell you technical stuff about your drawings, but I enjoyed seeing them alot :)

Why thank you! That's Seri and Marcus.

Your opinion absolutely counts! I like drawing characters, and I like sharing them. It makes me ecstatic if others like them too. It's really great to pop in here in see something nice in the thread or in a PM. So thank you alot!