• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• themasterdances

• Noise Prince

• fan_yaoi

• batista

gfKzlbj.jpg

8ly4HNJ.jpg?11FdOrRz.jpg?2

For any who like my art and characters, good news! I've been working a webcomic all summer, and I've started releasing pages on tapastic and smackjeeves.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Huge thank you to anyone that goes and reads. It updates weekly on both sites.

The comic is a modern fantasy tale dealing with hell hounds and angels. Particularly hounds Payne and Phury, and the angel they find. The relationship that develops between the three is the foundation of the story, but evil has its unfortunate plots and plans!

• 4 weeks later...

New character I made for another RP with Sya. It took me a long time to draw him right, but I'm quite happy with the ginger man. PLUS I got to practice painting some bruises! Fun!

5dcCUx6.jpg

Also, just to let you guys know, my comic is up to 11 pages on tapastic! If you like BL and you like my art,

!

:Wink:

• 2 weeks later...

This is for a future page of the comic! I was having trouble drawing the particular panel, and eventually deemed the first image as 'good enough'. I went back recently to redraw it, and its just so much better.

So here's a before and after of some art!

hZELFXq.jpg

Hey, if anyone pops by, I could really use an opinion! Smackjeeves, one of the comic hosting sites I use, is implementing a new design where they use covers instead of banners to show case comics. Bellow is the cover I made!

Do you think this will attract new readers? Any advice on how it could be better?

CaUzJ5l.jpg?1

Ah, I ran out of time to edit that last post. I was just going to add this to it. But here is a newer version of the cover image based on some feedback I got on another site. =3

CeRkVZJ.jpg?2

• 2 weeks later...

New art! And a slightly nsfw under the cut.. ;3

Christopher and Imogen

WbhRKdr.jpg

Xalph and Persis. Pers is the ginger with the bruises from a few pictures ago~

Mbq2xyJ.jpg?1

If anyone's curious these are characters from Cursed. Mostly the names are useful if you're on my tumblr, as I tag the characters according to the story they belong too, so people can keep track if they want.

Aww, thank you

Thank you, that's sweet! You can always follow me on tumblr or instagram. But I'm just happy that people are interested in my art, regardless of where!

• 2 weeks later...

9zHjPhO.jpg?1

Reminder that there's a new page of Hell Hounds on

and
as of Wednsday.

:Building snowman:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Roman and Carter

BkzAd4I.jpg

I had a gif I wanted to share too, but unfortunately no matter how small I make it, it doesn't seem to want to work on the forum! Oh well. Anyway, hope everyone here on YO is good! I've been so happy working, and continuing my comic, but I wish I had more time to just sit and draw. And work on a million other things too, honestly. XD

• 3 weeks later...