Title : The Closet

Choco Berry

UP sobs* shtposting art incoming in 3....2....1...

Arsen Lucca and Master (Dr. Vincenzo Lombardi) sorry Souji XD

q1ufiYH.png

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
maan i think my drawing downgraded to trash. i forgot how to draw Ryuu's facial expression. WHY DOES MY ART STYLE CHANGE SO (*p r o f a n i t y ) MUCH!? orz

More like my art style when I am doodlin' in the sketchpad went crazy and my digital dood turned downright retarded.

here's ryuu btw.

A2LPmvv.png

I just saw this :o :O :o ooh yeah i see it. Noticed from the past drawings in this tread. But he looks more like Lee here! As if he's actually his bilogical father hahahahah!

It's good that you still draw him tho... I, on the other hand, am on a slump and can't get my mojo back. Goddammit.

• 2 months later...

Yeah I know this is trippy nut there's something of a doubt as to how Ryuu Montclaire (Love and Affliction) looks like. I had so many drawing as to how he'd look like during college days.

And here's the final chara design I guess?? This certainly was a hard time for me to doodle, knowing that I liked to alter hairstyles or something. He had a mean streak with him, I don't know, but this guy has a perpetual scowl. Damn I hate drawing , I know no shit.

x45Rrt0.png

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Since TinyPic has deleted tons of pictures prior to their shutdown, I decided to finalize my characters looks. And here's my lame attempt to recall their relationship with each other, or their connection.

I don't know if I am doing the right thing Choco. TT

Sorry for the lame arrow and penmanship i hate to align shapes and stuff in Photoshop so I just drew them. lmao

lUz50uZ.png

• Like 1

OHMAYGHAD THE BOYYYYSSS! ♡A♡ they're all so handsome aaaaaAaa

I wish i could do the same ;A; i am actually making a series of headshots of my characters, Souji and Alex are finished. I may (or may not) use those. Souji looked so different in it. I love how you did the layout. Very minimalist and straightforward.

• 1 year later...