Title : The Closet

Choco Berry

Thanks gin~ ^^

I'll just put this here since I don't want to lose it. For future reference ufufufuu

2duz4tz.jpg

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
LOL, that is really the best tattoo that would be befitted for Irie. :')

This music vid made me think of the two. :')

RmtVyUg.jpg

SKEEEETCH~!!!

just dumping my own POV for Lee. He's a blonde but dyed it brown. :') He hated the color.

Sooo they're really the opposites! (Hair issue and all) I didn't mention Irie noticing Lee's real hair color when he got down on him because I had no idea so I just assumed he's clean shaven that time... Hope that's okay ;.; *_* he's so handsome. Def sex personified~~~~ ngh. Lol DAT gum!

-UPDATE-

DEAR LORD THAT SONG IS PERFECTION! /bawls my eyes out/

I love The Chainsmokers!

Hmm he had blonde hair when he's on his on his early twenties, he decided to dye it brown coz' it's too flashy especially when he goes to Asian countries.

It'll definitely grow back to blonde, the roots are showing since It's been a month he'd gone hobo style he didn't have time to dye it brown ATM. lol

same goes with Irie, I like how Irie's not a weak-ass uke. :') Kick some arse, Irie! show them who's the boss.

last skeeetch 4 d day

TITLE : that young ceo is on fire. LOL >_> 5 years B.I ( Before Irie)

Lee after the football practice. (he's the quarterback, btw)

2A60rkr.jpg

LMAO! Okay. Before Irie is a thing now

Dayuum~ he's a lady killer! Great drawing! *u* I'll have some sketches of Irie next time. College days and childhood while still in the yakuza household.. Maybe this weekend ^^ can't draw(smut) while at work ehehe

P.S. WHERE'S DA NIPPLE, MAN?! Y U NO SHOW IT

semes dont show nipplis, kidding. Okay I'll draw it next time. I feel yah, no smut in the workng area, tsk. Sad life.

Hmm i wanna see Irie when he's young , I bet he's too adorable.

Sooo uhm. It's truly not my intention to make it as a full colored and finished drawing. But... It's fcking Irie Tsukishima in super kakkoi casual oyabun mode!

yoy2v.jpg

:'D Irie will have lots of admirers when he takes over his father as boss because of dem hips ;D

LOOOL last post be like, 'yea miss J, I was talking a lot it made my throat dry.'

;D ;D

Still can't draw the smut. Cant find my smut sketchbook orz

yeah Lee would have a white hair with so much rivals. Lol. Yeah miss j, you should watch us going at it -LEE *thrusts hips in the air,

lol an hour laterr.r..... (*my parentals finally LEEFTTT!!)

18+

d4a.gif

n9STRTu.jpg

lol Lee be like---lemme bite my lip and try to look unaffected as possible.

*flails around and dies of blood loss* just as I imagine them to look like~~ ohohoho

I have my own fair share of smut-ish stuff and other doodle of Irie. No child pic of him yet

Very inappropriate to include a child's pic next to the smut. -coughs-

2r39nuu.jpg

crap I failed to draw Irie's eyes properly. *cries in ctulthu. You don't dare show his back or Lee would have a wicked way to that back. :') he looks good in trad clothes. BTW, you draw this at work? with the smexy back?

giphy.gif

Ya I drew that while no one is watching. Drawing smut at work be like ninja moves! XDDD I'm so brave and shameless... (/_\\)

I wish I had that braveness too. LOL despite working you really drew Irie well. :') Gotta be a ninja

Btw, If Lee's a yakuza he won't be like Asami, he's kind of the intellectual types (megane wearing yakuza) LOL

Oh... Hehe nah. I draw at work (animation studio) so its just like hiding this over a bunch of work related drawings.

Yeap. He'll be like brainy, composed yakuza boss. It'll be like a while new branding of their group since his father is known to be brash and a terror. The group will have its ups and downs when Irie takes over. He'll also have consultants constantly following him since he's new, meaning he'll have his own Josephine too. ^^

OMG another wild Josephine I hope it won't steal Irie from Lee. LOL I wish Lee would be there if the position's passed to Irie. They'll be like LDR, coz' lee works in the main branch. #sad life.

wow you work at an animation studio, it must be fun doing a job that you really like :')

Yeah it's fun. ^^

-ugh... I can't remember if I even mention somewhere in the old posts where Irie used to live. Now I have to dig up old stuff

XD

Ah. I didn't mention any place, so I'll just put it in my post now. Aand here's superchubbycheek widdle Irie with his mother. She's dead now cuz she wore that particular hairstyle. >u>

28vqa29.jpg

I bet Irie's mother is a looker. Damn Irie's too cute, I want to pinch his cheeks.

here's lee's childhood (ruined) lol

15rfpxc.png

left to right : he's 5 then 13 then 20 . lol such a drastic change though the glasses is still there.

he did live abroad. he graduated from harvard . lol, he had normal childhood with normal hobbies, no horseback riding--he hated that. He wanted to be part of the 80's kid. lol.

Uwaah~~ Lee is really handsome >u

So I drew the smut. 18+!!!

2zr3iw0.jpg

FUCK.I FORGOT TO ROTATE IT. AH.. whatever. X'D

Should I censor that? B-but Lee's.. Its too beautiful to cover... //criesinshameandfacestheconsequences//