WolfDog12

Author's note:

This is my first fan fiction actually being posted so please bear with me while I give this a shot. I've done lots of writing things but never have I done any yaoi or actually posted any of my writing except one time for a class something had to be published. I hardly know where I'm going with this story and I'm sorry if it is too strong for some people. I do appreciate feedback though. It is always welcome. Here I go.

P.s Before I get started I should say that this is an ongoing thing and I'll try to add to it periodically. I doubt it will be too long but I do plan to build a bit before it all comes crashing down.

Summary:

"He's dangerous... I have to run, escape and but I feel like I'm suffocating already.... So, this is what it's like to be caught by a snake..."

[/hr]

"Why are you bringing this up? Isn't it just some stupid rumor?" One voice could be heard.

"No, I seriously heard that the Student council president dumped her," another female replied to her friend.

"So then he's free?" The skeptical voice was growing more curious, higher pitched with the happiness beginning to manifest.

"Ya, but who else could he want to date after dumping the most popular girl in school?" The two girls grew quieter in thought. Finally, peace at last.

The door slid open and a tall male with darker gray hair, shorter in the back with longer bangs all combed to one side that almost covered one eye completely if not for the gaps in strands. The male pushed his glasses up his nose a tiny bit so they stood at the very top, his sharp eyes, narrow beyond the rectangular frames of glass. Everyone in the room fell silent, eyes focused on the male who strode down the last row of desks to find his seat in the very back. However, before he made it to his desk, he stopped at the desk just before it which was usually empty, but for some reason, it wasn't right now.

The male sitting in the chair had his head lowered the whole time. His hands were between his knees at the moment and he was feeling even more on edge then ever before. 'This guy's dangerous. I can feel it.' The teen thought as his eyes came off his desk and onto the pair of shiny black shoes that belonged to the gray hair's male.

"Who are you?" The voice was smooth as silk but colder then ice. It had a sweet, enticing tone but it was dripping with dangerous intent. The tall male's eyes studied the clearly smaller male with almost completely uncontrollable dark, forest green hair.

"Is this your seat?" The smaller male replied while still looking down, apparently not responding to the question asked of him. His voice sounded fairly steady considering he was looking like a mouse being eyes by a hawk.

"I don't recall ever seeing you before. Outsiders are not welcome in this school and as student council president I can not over look this." Just as the words finished leaving the male's lips, the teacher entered and clapped her hands making everyone rush to their seats. All except the student council president who still had his attention at the student before him.

The teacher took quick notice and interrupted saying, "I see you've met our new student? He just transferred today from the states." She was specifically talking to the president who's eyes narrowed farther in disapproval. Still, if he was a registered student, there was nothing more that he could do so the male turned and took his own seat. "Now," the teacher continued, focusing more on the new student. "would you like to introduce yourself Mr. Masaoka?"

The new student rose from his seat and held up his head now show a strange amount of confidence that wasn't too apparent earlier. "My name is Hiro Masaoka and I'm originally from Okinawa. We moved to the states when I was 12 and I lived in LA until we finally moved to Tokyo just a few weeks ago. It's a pleasure to work with you." The male bowed to the point of his torso being parallel with the floor. Luckily he turned because he'd have slammed his head against the desk otherwise. He was actually rather short but at least his uniform covered up just how scrawny and slim his body really was.

The male returned to his seat and tried to focus on what they were about to learn. Of course, he couldn't help but zero in on the soft voice behind him whisper, "Interesting." He really did catch the attention of someone dangerous. Keeping your head down doesn't seem to always work.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WolfDog12

• victorinna

Top Posters In This Topic

By the time lunch rolled around, it already felt like an eternity had gone by. Hiro turned to grab his backpack off the ground where it sat leaning against his chair throughout the day. The new student found himself caught in a cold staring contest when he accidentally glanced too far back and caught the eyes of the predator that sat behind him. His mind quickly began calculating a number of different places he could go in order to have his meal away from this guy but at that moment, a student, a female, fairly tall with gorgeous legs but average looks beyond that, came right in the doorway.

"Futashima-san," she called and broke the staring contest which was all but a breath of fresh air for Hiro. "The vice president wants to see you to discuss some extra funding for the fall festival next month." Those words alone were enough to get the tall, dangerous man to stand up and follow the girl out the room and down the hall.

Hiro let out a sigh of relief and pulled out his lunch, laying it on his desk. It was a bag with a simple ham and cheese sandwich with a side of chips and a small apple. His mom still loved to pack his lunches no matter how bit or old he got and since it was such a simple request, Hiro didn't mind and just let her continue to make them. He didn't really have any time to dig in though when another boy in the class came over and sat in the seat in front of him that was currently open due to the girl that actually sat there moving to sit with her friends. The other student sat backwards with his arms on the back of the chair and he placed his head on his arms.

"Damn newbie, you really caught the council president's attention now haven't you?!" The kid had black hair and black eyes with a slightly rough look about him. He wasn't a punk or anything like that but just seemed like your average every day guy with no outlandish features that distinguished him. His uniform wasn't completely buttoned all the way so it left his neck and the top of his chest exposed but he still didn't have any kind of delinquent vibe about him. "I'm Hanase, by the way. Hanase Mako, it's nice to meet you, Hiro."

Hiro furrowed his brow ever so slightly. "Why give me your last name and then call me by my first?"

"I knew Hiro didn't sound like a last name!!!" The teen laughed and the new kid realized his mistake. "You're suppose to introduce yourself last name then first. That's Japanese culture."

"I know, sorry. Guess I was nervous and forgot..."

"Really?! You didn't look nervous in the slightest."

"Well it's been a long time since I've lived in Japan so of course I'm a bit nervous.... How about this, I'll just call you Mako-kun. Sound good? You can feel free to call me Hiro."

"Sure, Hiro-chaaaaan." He dragged the word out and Hiro looked at him sideways for that. Still, he didn't bother dwelling on it. Honestly, Hiro didn't really care what others called him even if it made him sound like some little girl.

"Mind if I ask about the student council president? He's dangerous isn't he? So, what's with all the popular talk about him?" Hiro leaned in more as he kept his voice at a low whisper.

Mako looked at him as if asking if he was joking about that. "Come on man, it's obvious. Futashima Koga's the most popular guy in school. Every girl loves him because he has that bad-boy look but he's actually really kind to anyone who approaches him and he's the freaking president of the student council. He's tall and catches everyone's eyes."

"You said he was dangerous, What did you mean by that?" Hiro inquired.

"Well you saw him. He has this cold aura about him and always looks like he's glaring at you. He also holds the most power in the school. Even the teachers don't have anything to say about it. They just follow along like everyone else. Though to be honest, you want to see dangerous, wait till he shows that smile that every girl fawns and melts over."

"He smiles?" Clear skepticism in his voice.

"He smiles a lot actually despite that glare in his eyes. The guy looks like he's hiding something. His smile is so fake that is makes his aura seem even colder to those that aren't ensnared in his alluring trap of deceit that his smile creates. It's damn scary if you ask me."

There was a lot to think about now. At least he had the information he was looking for. Now how was he suppose to deal with being under his crazy watch? What was the correct move to make next anyway? Hiro just continued to eat his food and his new found ally and friend, Mako, brought his lunch over so the two ate together. The president hadn't even returned until seconds before the bell and everyone returned to their seats as the teacher walked in to continue the lesson. Luckily they didn't have gym today but they would have it tomorrow.

At least the second half of the day didn't feel quite so agonizingly long. As soon as the final bell rang, the president was the first out of the room and he strode off the the the student council room. One day without a crisis, that was a good sign. Hiro actually walked home with his new friend finding they lived one street from each other. Once they waved goodbye, the green-haired student continued on his way to his house.

Of course, like most parents, his mom inquired how the first day was. At home he use to speak Japanese to keep it sharp while speaking English outside his home. Now however, his mom seemed to change it. It was probably her way of keeping his language skills up to par no matter where they were. "School was fine," He admitted.

"Just fine?" She pressed with a concerned voice.

"I messed up and at first and introduced myself first name then last. I was called out on it at lunch but the guy's already becoming a friend so it's not that big of a deal. It seems like it's going to be an interesting year, that's for sure."

• 1 year later...