Chinese Man Has The Shock of His Life When Meeting His Online Girlfriend

Key

1.jpg

A 57 years-old man from Muling, Heilongjiang, China named Wang Pai (57) met a girl online and they started a long-distance relationship, both using fake identities.

After a while, the two decided to meet at a hotel, but what was meant to be a romantic date turned into the biggest shock of their life – the mysterious girl was actually his daughter in law.

As if things couldn’t get any worse, the unfaithful wife had been followed to the hotel location by her husband, and the man’s son, Wang Jai.

Because of the shock, nobody managed to explain the situation, so, Wang Jai (the son) started to assault both of them until the police came to stop the fight.

After things have calmed down, Mr. Wang Pai declared: ‘We eventually agreed to meet for a romantic liaison, but when I opened the door I don’t know if she was more surprised or me.

She turned round and ran off down the hallway straight into her husband, my son, who had been following her.’

Well, we wish Mr Wang Pai better luck next time. XD

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Key

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days