Korean Blood Types and Personality.

Saga

bloodtype.jpg

Korean blood types meaning

If you are into South Korea,or you are a Korean,you are most likely to know that people there ask about one’s blood type instead of the zodiac sign. Why is that?

Let’s go back in time,back,back in the 1970 year when the Japanese writer Masahiko Nomi linked the personality as a concept of one’s personality. It answers better to your world than any other description what zodiacs offer. Later on the idea spread over Taiwan and South Korea. Nowadays in South Korean there is no person who wouldn’t know their blood type.

The theory follows the main blood types one possibly can have – A,B,AB and O.

BLOOD TYPES AS A HINT TO YOUR PERSONALITY

°•”A” Blood type•° (The DreamCatcher)

1335014916618.jpg

Said to be sensitive and easily hurt,people from ”A” blood type are most likely to interpret the things their way,and often misunderstand. They hide their own thoughts,but as well are good and nice people,caring for others. Romance is in their blood, they like to forget reality and hide in their own fantastic world. As well,pretty stubborn perfectionists.

Best Traits: Conservative, introverted, reserved, patient, punctual and perfectionists.

Worst Traits: Obsessive, stubborn, self conscious and uptight.

Review: Referred as ‘farmers’ in some descriptions, Type A’s are said to be considerate of others and loyal to a fault. They can also be secretive and reluctant to share their feelings. Apparently they don’t hold their liquor well, either.

°•”B” Blood type•° (The Enjoyable Optimist)

1335014951496.jpg

They are simply optimists that enjoy life. Can laugh at the failure’s face,struggling to create a different reality.Romance is a thing they might get themselves in,being distant,in another world where they just like being. For their bright and liberal way of living,they might get enemies easily. Bad trait is they are to give up too easily.

Best Traits: Animal-loving, creative, flexible, individualistic, optimistic and passionate.

Worst Traits: Forgetful, irresponsible and self-centered.

Review: Referred to as ‘hunters’, Type B’s have very independent natures and tend not to be concerned about what other people think of them. Although often described as shallow and lazy, they can be quite passionate about the things they hold dear. Patience is not their strong suit either. Type B men have acquired a very negative reputation in Korea and are not considered by many to be good husband material. Often described as ‘players’, they are perceived as being selfish and mercurial, quick to anger and not terribly reliable. That said, their bad boy image makes them very attractive to women, but not for the long term. (Type B women do not share in this bad rep, for some unexplained reason).

°•”AB” Blood type•° (The Patient and Concentrated)

1335014982813.jpg

They have a strong patience,as well, concetration. They are to be known ”can do anything”. Projects are well organized and done by them,work is something they are good at. Interested in everything,they are intelligent. But bad is they show an authoritative attitude,making others that don’t know so much feel foolish. Advice is to not look down on people,respect them and value the way they live.

Best Traits: Cool, controlled, empathic, introverted and rational.

Worst Traits: Aloof, critical, indecisive and unforgiving.

Review: Referred to as ‘humanists’, Type AB’s are said to be controlled more by their heads, than by their hearts. They are rational, good with money, but unpredictable. Although inclined to be distant, they prefer harmony and as such, work well with mediators. Some consider them two-faced, and therefore untrustworthy.

°•”O” Blood type•° (The Leaders with Confidence)

1335014876205.jpg

They have bright personality and lead people well. The kindness is a point they have,and they won’t leave someone in a trouble alone. Tend to make things dramatic,they might make others feel uncomfortable. They are proud of themselves and won’t allow people to bring them down. Living the life their own way,there is a chance for them to get this back as a poison. Advice is to admit a defeat,than to act and feel like in a slump.

Best Traits: Ambitious, athletic, robust and self-confident.

Worst Traits: Arrogant, insensitive, ruthless and vain.

Review: Referred to as ‘warriors’, Type O’s are viewed as natural leaders and are often, also, natural athletes. They tend to be outgoing, expressive and passionate, but can also bore others to death with their obsessive drive for success coupled with their absolute convictions that they are winners. This certainty that they will always win explains why they aren’t afraid to take risks or gamble. They have a strong physical presence and are unlikely to ever be overlooked.

MATCHING THE BLOOD TYPES – BEST AND WORST

679819_1_3.jpg

Let’s see how Koreans believe to be mated is good,according to the blood type,of course.

(I so bet that you will ask your crush,or partner about their blood type. Eh,caught you,na? ;P)

‘A’ BLOOD TYPE

Best Match: ‘O’ blood type,’A’ blood type;

Worst Match: ‘AB’ blood type, ‘B’ blood type;

‘B’ BLOOD TYPE

Best Match: ‘AB’ blood type, ‘O’ blood type;

Worst Match: ‘A’ blood type, ‘B’ blood type;

‘O’ BLOOD TYPE

Best Match: ‘A’ blood type, ‘B’ blood type;

Worst Match: ‘O’ blood type; ‘AB’ blood type;

‘AB’ BLOOD TYPE

Best Match: ‘B’ blood type, ‘AB’ blood type;

Worst Match: ‘O’ blood type, ‘A’ blood type.

Want to show you funny Korean videos about blood types,

STUDYING

COMICS ABOUT BLOOD TYPES

DRIVING

[video=youtube;z-nGVD6VGJc]

So folks,what’s your blood type?

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kujaku

• Saga

• Miss RED

• Riki

Top Posters In This Topic

Well..

Worst Traits: Arrogant, insensitive, ruthless and vain.

That's me in a nutshell. green-scarf-emoticon-37.gif?1292794373

Well done, nice reading. I'm going to make a print out of my blood type and post on my door.

LOL, it's not rocket science why you're so arrogant, Gin. Seriously it's like arrows striking into me.

Arrogant (LOL)

INSENSITIVE (HUGE LOL)

RUTHLESS (well...)

vain (arm..no.)

I have some of the things being said in Blood Type O. But I am not born as a leader. hahahha

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

I am kind of ruthless.

• 10 months later...
  • 2 years later...

I feel like most of the stuff for my blood type don't match to me at all. (O type) Neither the best (except maybe for ambitious?) or the worst traits really describe me. |:

Reading the others, any of them seem to be a better match that my actual blood type, lol.