All (male) sports anime on 2016

eri kun

All (males) sports anime on 2016

mRsLmKC.jpg

CHEER DANSHI!! (Summer 2016)

The story revolves around the “slightly odd and cute” members of a cheerleading squad at a men’s university.

yeah, vey cute and gay

JFdoKB2.jpg

BATTERY (Summer 2016)

The story revolves around Takumi Harada, a young man who moves to a mountain town in Okayama prefecture during the spring break before he enters middle school due to his father’s job transfer. Takumi is a pitcher, and after the moves he loses faith in his own talent, when suddenly his classmate Kō Nagakura appears in front of him. Kō has a strong desire to form a “battery” with Takumi.

Gay baseball (again after Ace of Diamond) lol

1hPh1Gs.jpg

ALL OUT!! (FALL 2016)

The story centers around Kenji Gion, a short first-year high school student. On his first day in Kanagawa Prefectural High School, he meets the tall Sumiaki Iwashimizu during a game of rugby. Kenji Gion strikes a friendship with Sumiaki, and soon joins the rugby club. The manga portrays the struggles of the mismatched pair.

bara and shota are together to kick your flat ass.. lol. Dat ass tho

Cqb1AO2.jpg

DAYS (TBA)

The story centers on two boys who were never meant to meet: Tsukushi Tsukamoto, who has no special skills but secretly hides a passionate heart, and Jin Kazama, an isolated soccer genius. On a stormy night, the two meet, and that meeting creates a whirlwind in the world of high school soccer.

Shota main character and his gay friends. *cough*

"

On a stormy night, the two meet " they fall in love at first sight and f*ck each other

VLJRf4G.png

YURI!!! ON ICE (TBA)

An original anime about “authentic” figure-skating.

Fabulous gays in action and their tight pants

xl2GiVC.jpg

TIGER MASK (TBA)

In “The Tiger’s Hole,” the behind-the-scenes organization of the revived wresting world, two young wrestlers take a stand. One of those fighters has inherited the training facility and mask of a tiger that Naoto Itō left at the foot of Mount Fuji. The other fighter has been victorious at fierce competitions since entering The Tiger’s Hole, and has obtained the black Tiger Mask. A Tiger Mask that walks down the path of light, and a Tiger Mask that walks down the path of shadow. Neither of them have ever seen each other’s face… In the ring, the two are fated rivals, but their goals are the same: “Crush The Tiger’s Hole!“

W-What do you mean by "Crush the tiger's hole?".. lol. I get it. So, they are going to crush that dude in mask's hole :rolleyes:

wXtxvYn.jpg

Haikyuu!! SEASON 3 (Fall 2016)

Babies gay crows are going to kick an eagle ass

K3WeFj3.jpg

Yowamushi Pedal SEASON 3 (TBA)

Shota chan and his nakama on action again after defeating Naruto's group (you get my joke if you watch S1 and S2)

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KatieMH25!

• eri kun

Top Posters In This Topic

OK that was an epic "gay" summary of all the sports anime that was out last year!

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
I loved it! I think I'm going to watch Days and All Out! As I've seen all the others ^^