Werewolves just know

Bloodbunny

The two returned to river bank in wolf form. While Hiro nuzzled closer to Tate, Tate nuzzled back. "Cobalt. I like that name." Tate relaxed against Hiro when he moved closer. "I hope I will be. I really want to be one, with you Hiro."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• YellowPerch

-Time skip-

Hiro lays down upon feeling nauseous but quickly finds himself throwing up on the ground and himself.

The wolf's scent had been changing over time slowly smelling more creamy and sweet like creamer and honey. Hiro whimpers softly at his upset stomach as he gets up removjng himself from the puddle on the ground.

Tate hadn't been next to Hiro when he became ill. Instead he'd been teaching the pups down by the river how to fish. However it wasn't long after Hiro had vomited that Tate and the pups returned with several fish in mouths.

Tate instantly smelt the strong smell of vile and dropped his fish instantly to look for Hiro. He found him a ways from the rest of the pack. Clearly uncomfortable in every way. "Hiro?"

Hiro gagged as he felt the rest of his breakfast coming back up his back was starting to ache and he had been geeting headaches. Hiro whined softly at his stomach pain.

"Tate.....I think I'm pregant....I'm not sure but with everything happening it would make sense....your a father Tate."

"Pre- I'm a...?" No matter what he tried, Tate just couldn't for. The words he wanted to say. He had stood still for a moment or so in his attempt to fathom what Hiro had said. But when he finally did a smile crossed his lips and he came over to Hiro. He nuzzled his muzzle and gave it a loving lick. "We did it Hiro."

Hiro smiled softly as Tate seemed happy about the news.

"We'll finally have a family of our own." Hiro's nose twitched at the scent of puke still matted into his fur.

"Love I wouldn't lick me right now I'm covered in sick."

• 2 weeks later...

Tate did taste the sick upon his tongue as he licked his muzzle, but it didn't bother him much.

"It's fine Hiro. That's no excuse for me to stop giving you the love and attention you need right now." He nuzzled against his flank and then stood straight to look out of the den. "Perhaps some fresh air will do you good?"

Hiro hummed softly in thought .

"perhaps we could go to the river to rinse me off?" Hiro asked softly still not feeling all that great, Hiro began to attempt to get up without any assistance.