[STAGE PLAY] Haikyuu Projection Performance FULL

glesh

HAIKYUUUU.jpg

Have you guys watched the Stage Play of Haikyuu?

Gosh, it's really good!! Hontoni sugoi!! No words can express how much i love the play! The performance is 2hrs+ long. Even though it's 2 hours long, i have been laughing for 3 hours already (i keep on pausing in some scenes coz it's so funny)! I quite have a high standards be it in anime, movies, manga, or this--stage play, that's why i love ALL the characters here!!! My favorites are Hinata, Kageyama, Suga, Nishinoya, Tsuki and Tanaka. :D PLUS, my fujoshi side was activated as soon as it started! Dang, i'm soooooo happy right now!!! I really don't know how to put it in words! Can you feel me??? :D

If you guys want to watch the full performance, curtain call & interviews, here are the links:

>>

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

>>

>>

>>

**except for the performance, the other three are all RAWs and now subs, I do understand what they're talking about but i'm too lazy to put subs. So, if there are kind-hearted people here who wants to subs, then please do so. I will really appreciate it! ^_^

I have a total of 55 screenshots for this stage play, and i'll share some of them to you:

stageplay.png

stageplay19.png

stageplay8.png

stageplay18.png

stageplay12.png

stageplay40.png

stageplay15.png

stageplay3.png

stageplay42.png

PS: i don't know where to put this, so i'm putting it here in this section. If you guys know where to put this in its "appropriate" section, please do so. Thank you. :)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• glesh

• gin

• eri kun

• STARRK

Top Posters In This Topic

Tanaka slider tho. I'm into OikaIwa when Oikawa's running to Iwaizumi while saying "Iwa-chan! Matte~". Then audience goes Kyaaaaa including me. And then Tanaka and Hinata giggling while saying that's a bit disgusting lol

yamaguchi achieved another level of cuteness. I go for Ukai, he's daddy asf and his hair's on fleek. LOL

tumblr_o4b4p3wmUj1us3h47o1_540.gif

OIKAWA 2d or 3d he's perfection.

tumblr_o49lqook7I1rkb5bao1_540.jpg

TANAKA IS SAVAGE.

yes! i was so happy they included that!! omg! i thought i'm the only one thinking about the height...yup~ it's accurate especially Kageyama and Hinata ughh!!! :D

OH YES!!!!! if i'm one of the audience i'm pretty sure my voice or squeal will be more louder than others~ kyaaa~~ you can clearly see their expressions!

I LOVE THEM SO MUCH!!! ALL OF THEM ARE SOOOOO GOOD! MY 2HRS+ TIME IS VERY MUCH WORTH IT!!!

PS: gonna upload their interviews and the curtain call in a bit. :D

everyone was gung-ho about their perfection and I was like "woh! The height of tsukki, noshinoya and hinata!!!!!!" seriously, these actors are good at acting. They're good looking too, where did they even grab them?

Haikyuu is life. The curtain call, lol twas tooooo funny.

jeesus, stahp my kokoro can't handle that rn. :') *sobs in swahili

OK SOMEONE NEEDS TO SEE THIS. I dieded.

[video=youtube;7IgpjsdOv-I]

Done, putting the other links. *phew* including the time i was watching the performance up to their curtain call and interviews, plus the uploading....wow it took me 7 hours~~ >___

I just came to post the same video, man!

LMAO IT TOTALLY CRACKED ME UP.

thank you wow that's a long time. :')

It's like HAIKYUU explained in 2 mins. that video is gold

you are not the only one~~ everytime they interact or being so close, my heart just can't take it!! kyaaa~~

yeah, they're too handsome, my eyes can't take it anymore (tho i'm wearing glasses). Tsuki really caught me off guard, i'm not really into him in the anime but dang, in this live action i love him!

for the whole day today, i laughed so hard, i think i break my record in laughing too much for a day. I'm not gonna be bored watching them again and again! Their interviews, ugghhh they look way more handsome!!! i think i'm gonna have a headache! >__

LOL!!!!! woah MEGANE TEAM, sign me the faq up. all hail glasses. >_> Yeah I cried at the end and I wanted to watch their fight with Nekoma, Kuroo Tetsurou is smex. :')

Yeah I look like a stupid, no, freak laughing my ass of here. like damn.

Which reminds me of my own reaction to Hinata's jump on season two. Spoilers below.

P.S. Is it just me or all the darned guys in the stage play are hot as f.ck?!

hahaha yeah, coz our internet really sucks xD woah, you're also wearing glasses? nice! :D Same here! i thought they'll include their fight with Nekoma....i wanna see who will take the role of Kenma >__

this stage play has sooo much feels! I'm so proud of them! I wanna see another play with these characters!!

they are all hot!!! even with their sweat~~ oh gosh, i just wanna wipe them out for them lol

TOO MANY SKINSHIPS HERE!!! PLUS MY FAVORITE OTPs ARE SOOO COMPATIBLE WITH EACH OTHER! *sigh* i wanna see them right now lol :D

yep, I have four eyes, 2 replaceable. THAT PLAY is brings out my forbidden desire like definitely. :')

no, you're not the only one. It's like they're trying to kill us watchers. They just did it this time. That play replaced kuromyu in my head in an instant

@

I died too. Buahahahahaahaha.. I'm hoping for Bokuto and Akaashi. Kuro definitely smexy af (I want to see Kuro's height diffference with Kenma lol)

@

Urm... I have a glasses fetish and I'm also wear a glasses. That's why I'm staring all the megane characters. Omg *stares at you*

@

yeah I agree. They're perfect-actor-ikemen-hot af.

look here everyone~~ hehe :D hope you like them~~ :D

these 2 pics describes the saying "so near yet so far" xDD

stageplay41.png

stageplay37.png

When senpai noticed you and he gives you a toss :D

stageplay14.png

ughh when Kageyama said that, i died inside xD lol at Yamaguichi at the back hahahaha

stageplay36.png

please don't mind Tanaka and just look at how HOT Tsuki taking off his shirt...ughhh i paused it like for how many minutes just to stare at him xDD

stageplay38.png

This one caught me off guard, they really include this one...i was like OMG!!!! >__

stageplay39.png

I LITERALLY SCREAMED AT THIS PART!!! LIKE OMG!! IT'S FROM BEHIND THE SCENES WAAHH~~ UGHH KAGEHINA IS REALLY REAL!!! I CRY~~ OH GOSH HELP MY FEELS IN THIS ONE!!! :D

stageplay54.png

This part is so cuteee~~

stageplay23.png

THEY ARE MY LIFE!!! THEY PERFECTLY FIT FOR THEIR ROLES!! XD

stageplay28.png

stageplay29.png

THIS LOOKS LIKE FROM A MANGA, THAT AN UKE TOOK UP HIS COURAGE TO CONFESS..KYAAAA~~~

stageplay10.png

This can be a continuation to the picture above~~

Hinata: I see that you don't want to answer my confession, i'll just go...

Kageyama: wait...uhmm....please give me time to think...

Hinata: O_O

stageplay26_1.png

Just look at Kageyama's expression, he looks like a jealous boyfriend..and Hinata is just being friendly...then there's Tanaka saying to Kageyama "that's why i told you dude, you should not tease your boyfriend so much" xDD

stageplay16.png

AND taking Tanaka's advice(?) Kageyama tried to help Hinata up...but then Hinata is being stubborn~~ >__

stageplay11.png

As soon as i saw Hinata crying, my tears just automatically fall too~~ T__T i feel him, coz i was also experience being in a stage play~

stageplay51.png

Kageyama: I told you i love you, what are you being so mad about?

Hinata: Nothing *ignores Kageyama and walked out*

kyaaa~~~

stageplay34.png

Kageyama is being shy when Hinata is being straightforward~ :D

stageplay32.png

Kageyama: HINATAAA~~

Hinata: KAGEYAMA~~ I'M RIGHT HERE!!!!

I CAN DIE HAPPILY NOW XDD

stageplay12_1.png

In these 2 pictures, Hinata looks like being bullied...and it also looks like he will almost be r*p*d~ LOL :D

stageplay21.png

stageplay19.png

AND NOW.....KISS!!!!

stageplay3.png

I died from all the homos.. Haikyuu be like :

manga : gay

anime : gayer

stage play : gayest

pss..You responsible in making me died laughing. pff :rolleyes:. I love it :cool::cool:

hahaha ikr~~ they take it to the next level xDD

thank you, i'm glad you like them and i made you laugh :D

GUYS!!! LOOK HERE!!! GOT GOOD NEWS FOR YOU!!! OMG!!! DID YOU SEE WHAT I SEE???? IT'S THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT AND I'M SPAZZING!!! "PART 2"!!!! PLUS, ON WHAT I HEARD...THEY'RE WORKING ON IT!!!! WAAAHH~~ MY PRAYERS HAS BEEN GRANTED!!! I DON'T CARE IF I'LL WAIT FOR ANOTHER YEAR OR 2 AS LONG AS I CAN SEE THE PART 2 OF THEIR STAGE PLAY!!!! KYAAA~~ /faints/

Screenshot_2016-03-31-23-06-39-1-1.png

:Kyaa-Screaming-01:cheetah4leaf3:Banzai-Dance::cuteonion45::cuteonion41::Overexcited:

PS: THIS IS NOT AN APRIL FOOL'S JOKE...IF ANYONE'S WONDERING XDD

Ehhhhhhhhhhhh, NANI NANI NANIIII??? I HEARD AOBA JOHSAI GONNA HAVE THEIR OWN STAGE. IS IT PART 2 WHAT YOU MENTIONED IT OR?? hohohohohoho

i still don't know the full details though xD WHAAAT?? Aoba Johsai will have their own stage play? omg!! i wanna watch it too~ even though i'm more a KageHina shipper~~ xDD let's just wait for more details huhuhu