Looking for 1x1

ZX-MetalMonster

Best to start off with a warning: I might come across as harsh in this post because I mention a lot of things I would rather not do. I'm normally not this picky but I'm looking for a plot and a RPer I can put a lot of time into and feel motivated to write quality posts for.

I've got barely any active RPs left and I really don't want to stop writing so I'm looking for more RPing partners. I'm willing to play any role but, somehow, I've managed to RP yaoi for about four years without playing a uke even once, so it's safe to say I'll do better as seme. I'm very interested in seke x seke as well but only if the other person's character can truly be both dominant and submissive (and isn't just a slightly modified uke).

I don't mind most kinks so feel free to bring them up in the RP or mention them before we start. If you're interested in something I've never written before I'll still do my best to include it. The only thing I absolutely will not do is mpreg =P

Genre wise, I prefer action, cyberpunk, sci-fi and war centred RPs, am also alright with fantasy, supernaturally, crime... and I would rather not do things like slice of life and modern day with no action (like plots revolving around idols and such).

I would like it if we both keep post length at 200+ words (around two short paragraphs or more) but I don't mind waiting a day or two for a reply. Also, I don't mind spelling mistakes and such as long as I understand what's written.

I have a few ready plot ideas and I can describe them in a few sentences to whoever is interested. Just a warning though, none of the plots I have are purely romantic. What I mean by that is that you should expect a scenario where our characters are brought together by some event or problem and build a relationship (most likely unintentionally) while solving it. So don't hope for things like rich/royal x slave/servant, student x teacher... and other things which result in endless pages of repetitive mushy stuff and/or smut (I'm not saying there's anything wrong with such RPs, just that I've had too many of them. Also those tend to die out as soon as the characters sleep together a few times).

I'm up for building a new plot together with someone though.

And lastly, a thank you to anyone who reads through this, regardless if you're interested or not.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZX-MetalMonster

• virtualoo

• ayais

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Great =) I'll post the ideas here so anyone interested can take a look.

1) The setting is alternate world with technology a few decades behind what we have today. A regime is in power that eliminates anyone who doesn't fit the norm but not by sentencing them to death but by excluding them from the rest of society. As technology progresses, these people who are forced into isolation come across a way to broadcast their ideas and beliefs through a new, but illegal medium, a net of interconnected machines.

2) Set in a city in which each door and passage can lead to any room but it is impossible to escape. However, there are myths among the citizens of a man who is masked and dressed strangely who can choose where the doors will take him and knows a way out.

3)Alien creatures are found living among humans and in hopes of preventing violence between the two species it is agreed that each will have their own territory and not cross into the space belonging to the others. When made into reality though, this idea does not work out as well as planed. Humans continue to venture into the area belonging to the aliens and vice versa. Walls and fences are built on the borders of their territories and soon guards are added to watch over the line.

In this setting a group of young humans encounter and soon begin to meet up with a few aliens at a portion of the fence that is not guarded. One evening, the aliens convince them to come over to the other side.

4)In a futuristic setting, after a number of people are killed for introducing revolutionary ideas, an organization is formed to protect the lives of highly intelligent and important persons who are in danger of suffering the same faith. The organization has many division, one of which are 'the ghosts' who are each assigned to one person and with the aid of advanced technology, follow them 24/7 but are invisible and give no sign of their presence.

5)An alternative, ruined world in which robots and genetic engineering are common. A soldier who has heavily modified his body, nearly making himself into a complete machine and far outliving an average human, is caught by the enemy of the battlefield. In stead of being killed he is taken back to their capitol and is asked for help in stopping an incredibly powerful being with supernatural powers who threatens to destroy both sides involved in the war if left to roam free.

6)A man who is considered a super weapon ends up locked away in an odd prison. Due to how unstable he is, few people protest this but his comrades send a young and promising, 'newly made' warrior to get him out.

7)Possibly set in the same world as 5. One country has been at war for decades and is left with few resources but factories producing weapons and such are top priority and continue to work. One tank factory has become the heart of a sort of settlement over the years with it's workers deciding to move closer and live inside or around it. People of various backgrounds gather here from surrounding cities as well once they become desperate enough. In this strange community that forms as a result the men operating the tanks and those who build and repair them are regarded as heroes and a higher class.

7 is a newer idea so I'm somewhat more excited about it but it has to have at least one whole tank crew a couple of engineers and maybe other 'civilian' characters so we would both have to play multiple characters.

Great =) I thought we could talk about our 'main' characters before we start and add others as we need to during the RP? What kind of character would you like to play for this?

Are you asking what we should figure out about them first or what is important to them in universe?

Well, it's important to mention their job and position in the community. I can't really think of anything besides that and the basic stuff.

I was thinking we cold RP on the forums and maybe send each other the character forms through PMs?