My tremendously late introduction! Or is it really..?

JenovaVII

Oh my, the nerve! :msn_red_fox 11

I have already been prancing around in the forum for a month, more or less, and I did not have the dignity to introduce myself.

It is inexcusably late, clearly, but oh well, it doesn't hurt to do it~

Aside from what is written on my profile what can I say...

I can speak portuguese (my native language), english, french, spanish, some italian here and there and have been learning japanese by myself.

I am completely obsessed with Final Fantasy series, practically ever since I was born. FF VII in particular.

I cannot live without the company of my ancient PSX (because it's more fun!), nor my not-so-much-but-still-ancient PS2. :Red_fox:

I use a lot, and I mean a LOT, of irony while dialogging. While I am at it, I mix portuguese and english a whole lot too, involuntarily. I'm blunt, obnoxious and mean.

Like pretty much everyone else I love music -- rock, punk, indie, grunge, metal -- and cinema -- horror, comedy, adventure.

Literature is also one of my hobbies, I love to read about the Ancient Egypt, psychology and fantastic adventures.

Obviously, I appreciate manga and anime. Specially supernatural, shounen, horror, comedy, seinen, josei and mindf*ck. Not even talking about Y A O I ♥

I spend my days drawing until I can't feel my fingers and turning the lives of others into burning hell :Red_fox11:

I have a lot of food allergies (like chocolate and seafood, both which I do not really like, fortunately) and have an attack of hiccups at least once a day...

"WHAT?!" You ask? Yeah, I know, talk about lame. :cuteonion53:

I am likely to eat two meals a day, three at most. I rarely feel any hunger.

Yep, I'm a freak~ :cuteonion7:

I possess a dark,dark,dark sense of humor. :msn_red_fox 9

My previous goal was to be a vet, and as such I love animals.

Yare yare seems to me I'm already straying from the right path and starting to divagate, as usual. :5yoyo32:

Everyone pretty much already knows me so this was just me trying to be proper (and failing terribly).

Let us keep having fun in this great forum (:

With all these nonsense talk in mind,

Yoroshiku!

:2yoyo6:

• Like 2

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JenovaVII

• PamelAxiah

• animegirl

• Furuichi

Better later than never, neh? :hamtaro-005 (5):

I'm glad you made this introduction so that we can find more things about you! :hamtaro-005 (6):

Please continue to delight us with your amazingly well written posts! :leaf3:

• Like 1

Everyone pretty much already knows me so this was just me trying to be proper (and failing terribly).

Let us keep having fun in this great forum (:

Don't say that! You didn't fail at all!!! I really like your introduction!:leaf3:

• Like 1

I know I'm a bit late.... I was very distracted yesterday :))

I really enjoyed reading your introduction Jenova-sama :leaf4:

• Like 1

Hi Jenova!!! I think everybody on this forum already knows you, but I'm so glad that you made this presentation so that we could find more things about you! :hamtaro-005 (8):

I loved your introduction! You can't eat chocolate? Gimme five, cause neither do I hehe

• Like 1

Thanks everyone, for indulging me! You're all so sweet~ :msn_red_fox 15

Let's keep having a lot of fun, shall we?

Hi dear! Sorry for my delay... haven't noticed your introduction.

Oh, my! You speak so many languages! Smart smart girl :D

I like ppl who use irony and those with a dark sense of humour... I really like them :D

• Like 1

Jenova-san you really don't need an Introduction... I think all of us know you! :)

But I'm glad that you made that Introduction... this way we can know you even better!

• Like 1

Hi Jenova!!!!

Who on this forum doesn't know Jenova? :D Thanks for this detailed introduction, there were things I didn't know about you, like about the allergies, that you speak so many languages, about your friendship with your PSX :hamtaro-005 (5):

So, thx again for taking the time to share with us these things :hamtaro-005 (6):

• Like 1

heheheXD...Your such an interesting person.

and..Wow! Your incredible as well!

Learning Different languages are fun but takes a long time to finish also..XD

I'm learning Japanese on My own as well...but..```~_~..I lack consentration..XD

• Like 1

@ Morinaga's Girl

Lately I have been studying a lot so I haven't been hanging around the forum at all.:Red_fox6:

Me and my annoying rambling habits will be back soon ~

Thank you for asking, sweetie!

--

@ Aoi

Thank you! Yes, as a matter of fact, I wrote some for my own personal amusement. However, I do not dare to post them anywhere. I really don't think they are good enough for show.

:cuteonion50:

--

Everyone,

Thank you very much for such warm and sweet words ♥

I am so glad you all enjoy my obscene and apparently endless written contributions.

You all pamper me too much by allowing me to be such a deviant~

Thank you for your kindness until this moment and let us continue our quest for BL until the end of time!

:Red_fox11:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...