'ello!

Oni

So, at first I came here to introduce myself and apologize everything what's coming! (..?)

Well, I'm Oni and I come from Finland, yeah, very cold and dark country in Northern Europe. I started to read manga more when I was something around 13 maybe - I can't remember exactly. After that I have read many, many series in Finnish and in English - unfortunately I can't read (or speak) Japanese. Hardly even understand words like konnichiwa or kawaii. Hm.

I'm interested in Japanese music and culture too. I listen at many Japanese rock bands, like the GazettE, Pay money to my pain, Girugamesh and so on. And then again I listen at some bands like Linkin park, Korn, My chemical romance, Nightwish, System of a down etc. There're so many good bands in the world.

This forum came across just by an accident. I was looking for some yaoi manga (that doesn't surprise me...) and so I found this site. Right away I created a profile and here I am. Talking about myself without knowing anything!

And I really want to apologize my English! Really. I know that everyone do apologize when they tell about theirselves and so do I!

If you have something what you want to ask, go ahead! I won't bite anyone. :)

With love Oni~ :hamtaro-005 (13):

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Oni

• animegirl

• yaoi-fangirl01

• EmiZea

Welcome to the forum :msn_red_fox 3

Do you also like K-pop and K-rock? and have you ever listened to evanescence and within temptation?

Ooh! Thank you very much! ^___^~

yaoi-fangirl01: I haven't found good K-Pop/K-Rock bands yet but I'm looking for them! And yes, I have heard Evanescence and Within Temptation. The first one I like more. Both of them still have pretty nice music.

Welcome to the forum!!!!! :hamtaro-005 (13):

I saw in a post of yours that you like Haru Wo Daite Ita and couldn't help to say "hello!" to a fan of this manga. I just love it, I'm obsessed about it!!!! :leaf8:

Hope you'll enjoy your time here!

For a K-pop singer I would recommend Boa, you may not like her but I only ask that you listen to one song to see if you do.

animegirl: Yay! Thank you. It's really nice that you came to say hello to me. And it's always nice to meet people who likes same mangas as me. Ha!

yaoi-fangirl01: Well, I can always try BoA. I've heard about her and I think I have even heard some of her songs. I am not sure.. but doens't she make pop music? I more likely listen at rock than pop. But I can always try! Sometimes I surprise even myself with liking some other bands/singers than usually!

Justme: Thank you really, really much!

Hello Oni and welcome to the forum hello.gif

I started to read manga more when I was something around 13 maybe - I can't remember exactly.

How old are you now?.. if you don't mind me asking.. :)

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

If I tell you that I'm 17 are you all mad at me? O_O (I'm turning 18 after 9 months! Yeah, next year - lol) Because... everywhere in here is some text like 18+ and so on... but maybe you can forgive me ? T_T

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

If I tell you that I'm 17 are you all mad at me? O_O (I'm turning 18 after 9 months! Yeah, next year - lol) Because... everywhere in here is some text like 18+ and so on... but maybe you can forgive me ? T_T

*Giggles* Of cause we wont get mad at you, for what I have noticed, there are several people under 18 in here. It's not like the whole forum requiers 18+ and as for how I see it, the "warnings" just kind of needs to be there.. what you do, well it's up to you ;)

There is nothing to forgive :D

*Hugs*

Great! I just wasn't sure how people would react if someone is under 18.. Of course I thought that it's maybe ok because they're just warnings and I have already corrupted my mind. So there's nothing to lose anymore. x)

At least I'm not 13 anymore (luckily)... hih. I'm laughing loud here now. I'm some kind of freak... haaah!

Welcome to the forum dear!

Happy to have you as part of this community! Enjoy your time here and spend lots of fun and make lots of friends! :hamtaro-005 (12):

Hello Oni!

Welcome to the forums. So nice to have another Haru wo Daiteta fan here. That's just one of my top 3 BL manga in the world. Yeah, i love it THAT much to declare that.

I'm also a Linkin Park fan. I think their music is awesome, emotional, edgy and best of all, I really love the lyrics to their songs. I love Mike Shinoda. I think everyone in LP is a creative genius.