Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi, best boyfriend for Chiaki.

Jin.

Who do you think who's better, or who do you like the most from Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi, and might suit better for Chiaki.

Tori

unhappy-tori-is-unhappy-300x168.jpg

OR...

Yuu?

tumblr_ll1iugauir1qi8fwf.jpg

I like Yuu the most

• Like 1

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jin.

• JenovaVII

• CapturingDarkness

• Usagi-chan

personally I absolutely adore both Yuu and Tori :3 but I don't think EITHER of them is 'right' for Chiaki atm (btw my reason is mostly based on the novels then the anime) Tori did what he did, regardless of his affections deep down, he ignored Chiaki's feelings and forced them on him. Yuu did similarly when he confessed in volume 3 of the novels, but he at least tried to use logic to show Chiaki that it was stupid to just choose Tori when he hasn't considered other options

maybe if they both tried wooing him PROPERLY and then Chiaki chose the one his heart wound up being most drawn to (or maybe not either one! It doesn't have to have a happy ending >_>) that would be more believable. At this point, I can't really root for either one but if forced to choose, I'll go for the one who DIDN'T rape him >_>

i think Tori is the perfect one for the airhead Chiaki

he really take care of Chiaki , reminds me of Misaki (he is the only one to take care of Usai-san) :D:D:D

• Like 1

People are gonna slaugther me for this, I just know it. /chuckle/ How do I say this... Of the three of them I like Tori the most; he's the reliable kind and his character design isn't bad either. That doesn't mean that I think that Tori is the best partner for Chiaki because, well; I don't like Chiaki at all. (The characters I find likeable in Sekaiichi are pretty much Zen, Yokozawa and Masamune (my favorites); Tori and Yukina as well, to some extent.) I don't dislike Yuu as much as I dislike Chiaki but it's a rather close call. Therefore, for all I care, Chiaki and Yuu can zap! together to the devil knows where and give Tori some peace so he can find someone who actually goes well with him. He's just obsessed over Chiaki, it's would be great if he got bored of him soon. Of course that won't happen for they love eachother, blah-blah-blah and whatnot, and I couldn't care less; as long as Tori has his fun throwing Chiaki around all's well. (:

personally I absolutely adore both Yuu and Tori :3 but I don't think EITHER of them is 'right' for Chiaki atm (btw my reason is mostly based on the novels then the anime) Tori did what he did, regardless of his affections deep down, he ignored Chiaki's feelings and forced them on him. Yuu did similarly when he confessed in volume 3 of the novels, but he at least tried to use logic to show Chiaki that it was stupid to just choose Tori when he hasn't considered other options

maybe if they both tried wooing him PROPERLY and then Chiaki chose the one his heart wound up being most drawn to (or maybe not either one! It doesn't have to have a happy ending >_>) that would be more believable. At this point, I can't really root for either one but if forced to choose, I'll go for the one who DIDN'T rape him >_>

Rape means Love in yaoi XD

YUU!!!!!!

They've both got the "uke" chin (lol) and uhh...overall, I just think it would be interesting to have those two together instead...

IDK...Tori just seems too mature and serious, whilst Yuu seems more carefree and cuter with Chiaki.

Just my opinion ^^ No killing me please~

• 1 year later...

I think Tori is the perfect one for Chiaki..

Tori is a very lovable lover and also he understand and care for Chiaki without no other dirty intentions, I'm not saying that Yuu has a dirty intention, what I'm saying is... uhm!!.. Obviously Tori's love is priceless... an ideal love for Chiaki....

'my God I can't put into words what I really want to say hahaha! Gomen ne~~~ minna-san :3

TORI x CHIAKI

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

HATORI!

Hatori is always there for Chiaki. Same with Yuu, but Hatori takes things slowly, and he even takes care of Chiaki more than as we can see with Yuu. and Yuu even forced Chiaki one time, which is something that Tori will never do.