Invaders (private, YellowPerch & ame101 [18+] )

YellowPerch

Ame smiled. "Good Because your not leaving me alone." ame says as he curls up with lev smiling. He was going to miss lev's touch but he knew it wouldnt be forever and that he would be back to him. He just hoped that he would still be the same when came back. He knew lev would be but it wasnt sure about himself and that scared him.

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YellowPerch

• ame101

Lev chuckled at Ame's words and pulled the other close as he began to cuddle against Lev. There was no way he was going to leave the other alone. Not now. He wanted to spend as much time with Ame as he had before he had to leave. And right now, cuddling on the bed took priority over anything else.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ame loved to cuddle with lev. He didnt want to let go. After a few minutes ame started to doze off. He was exhausted for some reason. Probably from the sex but he didnt care. He still was curled up with lev as he started to fall asleep.

Lev took notice of Ame's breathing change and when he looked down at the other found that Ame had dozed off into sleep. Lev smiled and placed a kiss on Ame's forehead before running his thumb across Ame's bare skin of his arm. Lev didnt doze off himself however, and stayed awake thinking of the day he had to leave.

Sent from my tapatalk account. I'm on my phone bitches!

Ame stayed asleep. Instead of having a nightmare ame was haveing a great dream. When Lev tried to wake him up the next morning. he made grunting nosies not wanting to wake up he wanted to stay in the dream a little longer.

Well into the night Lev gave into sleep. Together squished on one twin size bed, both Ame and Lev slept. When morning came Lev was the first to wake up. He smiled as he found the other still asleep in his arms. "Ame, morning. Wake up." He plastered the other with kisses until he woke up.

• 2 weeks later...

When lev starts kissing him he makes grunting noises not wanting to wake up just yet. He opens one eye and looks at lev. "5 more minutes" he says with a small chuckle.

Lev chuckled at the small laugh of the other as he groaned in an attempt to stay asleep. "Alright, five more minutes. But I'm counting." He kissed Ame's forehead, before letting the other sleep for the star minutes. Lev even rested his eyes more and laid in bed with Ame until the time had exceeded.

Ame closed his eyes when lev kissed his forehead to let him rest a bit longer. He didnt expect lev to let him lay there for another five minutes but he wasnt going to complain.

Lev chuckled as he too let his eyes rest for the few more minutes he gave the other. But soon he was waking up again as the clock in the room showed it had been eight minutes instead of eight. He smiled and shifted slightly. "Ame~ It's time to get up now. It's been more then five minutes." He started kissing Ame's head in order to get the other to wake up.

Ame groans and chuckles a bit when lev starts kissing his head, but moves his body so he can sit up. He sits up and rubs his eyes like a little child that just woke up from a nap. He yawns. "I'm still so tired.." he mumbles.

Lev laughed as he watched Ame struggle to sit up. Lev sat up after Ame had wiped at his eyes and mumbled out sleepily. "We can rest more later if you'd like. But you need food in you if we are about to spend the whole day together just the two of us." He laughed as got up off the bed. Their night time endeavors left them naked in bed, and standing in the middle of the room without a single thread of clothing was he. He stretched out his arms, before making his way to the bathroom. Once there he not only took care of business, but started the bath up. He poked out of the bathroom, grin on his face. "How's a hot bath together sound?"

Ame yawns when lev gets up and walks to the bathroom. When lev pokes his head out and asks about a bath. Ame looks at him and smiles "that sounds great!" He says happily. He was going to spend the whole day with the man he loved. What could make it better. He didnt want this day to end because he knew what awaited him tomorrow and he wasnt ready.

• 2 weeks later...

Lev grinned happily back, making his way towards the bed and holding out a hand to the other. "Then the bath awaits us, my love." As cheesy as it sounded, Lev didn't quite care. Every moment he made today would be the last until he returned, and he wasn't about to miss anything when it came to Ame.

Ame chuckled when lev held his hand out to him and acted and sounded like a prince to him. He takes his hand. "Oh thank you my good sir~" he said being cheesy right back to him. It was happy that Lev and him could be cheesy dorks together that just proved that they were comfortable being around each other and he was happy about that. Ame walks to the bathroom holding levs hand not wanting to let it go.

Lev smiled proudly at his cheesy accomplishment before the other reached for his hand and grasped it. Lev squeezed his hand around Ame's and guided him to the bathroom. As soo. As he pulled him in, closing the door behind them, he then offered to help him into the bathtub as he had already started to step in.

Ame goes with lev into the bathroom and gets in the tub with him. He lets lev sit down in the tub and then sits down himself having his back against levs chest. He signed happily and smiled leaning his head back on to lev. "This is feels so nice~" Ame says happily.