King Of Prism Movie

eri kun

Thanks to PV, I desperate to watch this. YEAH, MALE IDOLS, VERY IKEMEN, TAKING BATH TOGETHER *Me faint* I ALREADY SHIP THEM EVEN THOUGH I HAVEN'T SEE THE MOVIE YET.

HOW CAN ANYONE (UNLESS YOU ARE NOT A FUJOSHI/FUDANSHI) DIDN'T GET EXCITED WATCHING THIS PV

TOO GAYY DUDEEE!!!

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• eri kun

• glesh

• rukkawa

• LouisBailey

wait...just wait a moment!!! "King of Prism" -- i saved this title coz i wanna watch this...but wait...it's just a movie??? not an anime series??? what? >__

NO WORRIES~~ I EVEN THOUGHT IT'S JUST ME WHO HAVE HEARD OF THIS ANIME OR TITLE LOL

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

yeah, it's a movie :D

Too bad the doesn't make it an anime series righttt?? King of Prism is a relation to Pretty Rhythm. Instead of girls singing, they make it boy version (maybe they want to attract us, you now how much I enjoy watching this-too-much-yaoi-fanservice pv alone)

It already came out on theater but still not in internet.

I can let you know if this movie come out :cool::cool::rolleyes:

Here's summary

The unit Over The Rainbow succeeds in its debut. Aiming to become like the boy band, more students enroll in Edel Rose. Hiro and the others begin practice for the Prism King Cup, an event that is held once every four years. However, a rival called "Schwarz Rose" appears... Who will become the Prism King, the one who can make girls' hearts throb the most!?

p/s : even though it said "make girls' hearts throb the most", my heart throb because of your gayness guys. Now please get married to each other

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
ohhh i see....i bet they know that most anime lovers loves this kind of fanservice~ kyaaa

what? it's already out in the theaters? huhu i wonder when it will release on the internet...

waa~~ thank you so much in advance~~ ^_^

hahaha you're right~~ it surely are the fujoshis who will be so happy watching this movie and the otps kyaaa~~

• 1 year later...

I have watched it already, and I'm waiting for the next one. It was funny and fanservicy af, I liked it.

I had watched Pretty Rhythm Rainbow Live before, so I already knew what the whole thing was about.

I think that the people who are interested in watching this movie, should better watch PRRL, not only to get a better understanding of what happens and how the PR world is, but also bc the Kouji and Hiro conflict would interest BL fans, and Kazuki is the best senpai, so it's worth it...

• 4 years later...