Have you imagined if these BL actors are gay in real life?

Guest Yuta

I'm just curious and not against it. If they are, I will find it more hotter.. but what if?

I really love BL actors such as Yoshikazu Kotani, Yuuta Takahashi, Kyousuke Hamao etc.

and I did a little research about them..

:hamtaro-005 (22):

almost all of them are still single! and they are so popular and good looking.. so I asked myself. WHY ARE THEY STILL SINGLE?

I know that not because they are in a gay movie they are automatically gay

as if I'm saying a murderer in a movie is a murderer in real life.

and Yoshikazu Kotani is like 28 years old already.. Omg I don't wanna continue typing cause I'm getting weird imaginations.. and I might die early from too much happiness haha

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Last_sky16

• Sloan

• Michaelis_sebby

• EvilStewie

You know what, you're not the only one who thinks that way..

I wonder about the same thing myself. However, I'm not surprised if these guys claim they're single. For all we know, single just means they're not married. But they have some girlfriend (or BOYFRIEND! OMG!) stashed somewhere in their lives. They're idols so their management make sure their image are well preserved and available.

Okay, here's the thing for me. As far as I've noticed in movies/TV where there is a gay actor in the scene and he's like gonna have an intimate scene with a straight actor. Usually the straight actor is the most comfortable. It's the gay actor who's very nervous for the most part. I've seen interviews and they usually say the same thing.

I'm not gonna jump the gun and say like..hmmmm..Mao-chan must be gay 'cause he's so nervous with Dai-chan. There could be a ton of reasons why he's nervous or maybe Dai-chan makes him nervous. We dunno for sure.

However, there is ONE particular actor that does make me think that he just might be really gay in real life. There's something about him that just really hits me. It's Tomo Yanagishita. He played the original Takumi-kun in the series.

Then I saw him again in Ren Ai Shindan.

Hmmmmmm.....

• Like 5

hahahaha....i felt the same thing about Watanabe Daisuke...:hamtaro-005 (6):

he post his Blog ask about his sex already changed...how gonna do if the sex is changing..:Red_fox6:

then other ppl comment to his blog and say you should find a cute boy ...my reaction at that time omg..i gonna koros*Kill* myself..:msn_red_fox 18

But Kyousuke Hamao is still young for me to get a Girlfriend...

• Like 3

i think....Hamao was born to beeee....ukeee.....:leaf15:

You see......his voice is so sweet....;);) very very sweet...

Everytime he calls "Gii~~~~ ♥ Gii~~~~ ♥ ......" I can't help shouting at my screen "....how could his voice so attractive like that...!!

If I were Giiii ~~ ♥ ~~ ♥ ....I would.............>

I really want that Dai and Mao will be real couple in the real life XD~

• Like 4

A friend of mine managed to turn that short phonecall scene at the first part of Takumi-kun 3 into a ringtone.

Wow.

I'd really, really like to have that as my ring tone too. I'd hear Mao-chan's voice say Gii ~ ♥

I love it! I really, really do.

Mao put every emotion into saying Gii ~♥...it's so sweet and cute and romantic and kittenish. I get goosebumps everytime he says it in that tone of voice.

I wanna be Takumi. waaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!! ♥

• Like 3

You know what, you're not the only one who thinks that way..

I wonder about the same thing myself. However, I'm not surprised if these guys claim they're single. For all we know, single just means they're not married. But they have some girlfriend (or BOYFRIEND! OMG!) stashed somewhere in their lives. They're idols so their management make sure their image are well preserved and available.

Okay, here's the thing for me. As far as I've noticed in movies/TV where there is a gay actor in the scene and he's like gonna have an intimate scene with a straight actor. Usually the straight actor is the most comfortable. It's the gay actor who's very nervous for the most part. I've seen interviews and they usually say the same thing.

I'm not gonna jump the gun and say like..hmmmm..Mao-chan must be gay 'cause he's so nervous with Dai-chan. There could be a ton of reasons why he's nervous or maybe Dai-chan makes him nervous. We dunno for sure.

However, there is ONE particular actor that does make me think that he just might be really gay in real life. There's something about him that just really hits me. It's Tomo Yanagishita. He played the original Takumi-kun in the series.

Then I saw him again in Ren Ai Shindan.

Hmmmmmm.....

That is so true! We definitely share the same thoughts about it.

But you see.. I'm gay.. We have this things called "Gaydar" lol.. and I can definitely smell something not right about that Tomo Yanagishita or maybe his acting skills are not that great in the movie. LOL I kinda like the gii in takumi 1 better in takumi 2&3 :( (please don't kill me!)

do you know Tomoya Nagai(extra from BL2)? his voice is so manly and I'm deeply in love with him. as a matter of fact he's my inspiration.. but when I checked his ameblo a year ago.. I saw this awkward pictures of him

http://ameblo.jp/nagai-tomoya/image-10145593432-10097026334.html

http://ameblo.jp/nagai-tomoya/image-10596298436-10649961603.html

I love him now but i'll definitely love him more if he was a real gay LOL..

and Mao-chan has a huge potential

hahahaha....i felt the same thing about Watanabe Daisuke...:hamtaro-005 (6):

he post his Blog ask about his sex already changed...how gonna do if the sex is changing..:Red_fox6:

then other ppl comment to his blog and say you should find a cute boy ...my reaction at that time omg..i gonna koros*Kill* myself..:msn_red_fox 18

But Kyousuke Hamao is still young for me to get a Girlfriend...

Hahaha! thanks for sharing..

as for Kyousuke Hamao.. yeah he is soo cute.. He is like a baby angel fallen from heaven.. LOL.. I wanna hear him moan right now! lol..

A friend of mine managed to turn that short phonecall scene at the first part of Takumi-kun 3 into a ringtone.

Wow.

I'd really, really like to have that as my ring tone too. I'd hear Mao-chan's voice say Gii ~ ♥

I love it! I really, really do.

Mao put every emotion into saying Gii ~♥...it's so sweet and cute and romantic and kittenish. I get goosebumps everytime he says it in that tone of voice.

I wanna be Takumi. waaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!! ♥

how ur friend do that?...i want to....send me 1 T.T

• Like 2

i think....Hamao was born to beeee....ukeee.....:leaf15:

You see......his voice is so sweet....;);) very very sweet...

Everytime he calls "Gii~~~~ ♥ Gii~~~~ ♥ ......" I can't help shouting at my screen "....how could his voice so attractive like that...!!

If I were Giiii ~~ ♥ ~~ ♥ ....I would.............>

I really want that Dai and Mao will be real couple in the real life XD~

Mao-chan is the perfect uke so far in the industry his hair, face, body and even his voice are all uke material lol.. I bet he can't even change a light bulb!!! he is soooo ukeee

have you checked Mao-chan's ameblo? He has a lot of personal pictures with Dai-kun XD!!

reading your reply makes me wanna go watch takumi-kun series again hahaha

That is so true! We definitely share the same thoughts about it.

But you see.. I'm gay.. We have this things called "Gaydar" lol.. and I can definitely smell something not right about that Tomo Yanagishita or maybe his acting skills are not that great in the movie. LOL I kinda like the gii in takumi 1 better in takumi 2&3 :( (please don't kill me!)

do you know Tomoya Nagai(extra from BL2)? his voice is so manly and I'm deeply in love with him. as a matter of fact he's my inspiration.. but when I checked his ameblo a year ago.. I saw this awkward pictures of him

I love him now but i'll definitely love him more if he was a real gay LOL..

LOL. sweetie, don't worry..i won't kill you for that. We're all Takumi-kun series fans here. We only promote LOVE! ♥

Wow. You actually said gaydar. When I was writing my post, I was gonna mention I too have a gaydar. I'm quite sensitive to detecting that and I'm usually right in more cases than not.

is tomoya nagai the one Kairu beat up in the church scene?

those pics sure look suspicious to me too. hmmmm...although i am trying to rationalize that the Japanese youth have some different ideas on fashion which may be quite contrary to what other countries might deem as ideal.

• Like 2

LOL. sweetie, don't worry..i won't kill you for that. We're all Takumi-kun series fans here. We only promote LOVE! ♥

Wow. You actually said gaydar. When I was writing my post, I was gonna mention I too have a gaydar. I'm quite sensitive to detecting that and I'm usually right in more cases than not.

is tomoya nagai the one Kairu beat up in the church scene?

those pics sure look suspicious to me too. hmmmm...although i am trying to rationalize that the Japanese youth have some different ideas on fashion which may be quite contrary to what other countries might deem as ideal.

Hahaha I'm just kidding! and yeah! let's spread the yaoi love :)

really?! I told you we share the same thoughts :p me too.. woman's intuition I guess (tho I'm not woman lol)

Tomoya Nagai is really just an extra

[ATTACH=CONFIG]466[/ATTACH]

I know he doesn't look good before but I really like him

And not to mention Yoshikazu Kotani and Tomo-kun started a J-pop Band called +Plus which is really cool I really love their songs and another band member is MOTO (from Boku no Kareshi wo Shokai Shimasu 2nd story) which has a really good voice..

[ATTACH=CONFIG]467[/ATTACH]

you might like the band too because its almost a BL BOYS BAND! :) hahaha but I'm telling you their songs is love :) just msg me if you wanna learn about them lol :)

and yeah that might be possible do you know the Soshokukkei Danshi he might fall from that category? and I love soshokukkei danshi guys in japan :)

Okay, even though it's off topic (because you talked about it a while ago)

But I just wanted to respond on one of your messages...

If Tomo Yanagishita is really gay - my life would be really nice. xD

He really has kind of.... the looks and behaviour to be a gay, huh? :)

Yeah, whatever~

I wanted to add Key from SHinee.

Even though he is not an actor - but I really; truly! BELIEVE that he IS gay. xD

Argh~ I am sure. I don't care. I'm pretty sure, he must be gay :D

But you know - even though I love gay couples - I feel sorry to hear that a lot of these hot/cute boys behave like gays...

Because, it's always like that - the most handsome or cute guys are really homosexual!

So what are we girls to do with our lives, if all of them are homo?!

Damn~ @__@

• Like 3

• 2 months later...

i would really like to know if someone is really gay from takumi-kun series! well there was a post in tokyohive which says that one of the boys (all the cast) of takumi-kun series 2-3-4-5 is really gay, and that that specific person actually knows it from a good source! but >.

• Like 1

i would really like to know if someone is really gay from takumi-kun series! well there was a post in tokyohive which says that one of the boys (all the cast) of takumi-kun series 2-3-4-5 is really gay, and that that specific person actually knows it from a good source! but >.

kyaaa...if baba-chan gay...he can be a bisex...tht wont break girls' heart...haha

but i think he look straight to me....^^

• Like 2

ah sou sou... xDD well yes he looks straight to me too... but at the making of pure... (arata and shingyouji) he analyzes their... love scenes too much!! xDD and also as he's analyzing and talking, shingyouji looks at him as if he's taken or swept away by his words.. :p xDD that's how i see it and feel it!! hmm but... who would it be gay? =.=" i just cant choose!! watanabe daisuke is surely not! :p

• Like 1

ah sou sou... xDD well yes he looks straight to me too... but at the making of pure... (arata and shingyouji) he analyzes their... love scenes too much!! xDD and also as he's analyzing and talking, shingyouji looks at him as if he's taken or swept away by his words.. :p xDD that's how i see it and feel it!! hmm but... who would it be gay? =.=" i just cant choose!! watanabe daisuke is surely not! :p

u mean naitou taiki (shingyouji)???....tht boy is so cute...

but i feel suspicious on him too...i found a pic of him and his fwen in his ameblo... n it was quite...u noe wat i mean....

all i know is he loves his 3 rings on his hand....loves to go to salon and hell ya...he loves shopping very much..

might be metrosexual..haha

i also think baba-chan analyze the lovescene tooo much too..

with his hand gesture....n he even teaches taiki hw to do it rite....kyaaa!!!!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

ive heard somewhere that...they arent gay....they get non gayers...(non gayers..lol listen to me) but get them to play the role of gays on the drama's/movies...

but i really have wondered about that bc they play the roles so good, and u would actually wonder y would they use straights and non gays....

and you know what.....i also wonder if they are gay caz u find them playing in more then one bl movies/dramas....idk mayb its just me....

pure_pic07.jpg

• Like 2

am I weird if I say that my fantasy is for those actors in BL movies to be gay??? I just love a lot of them 2gether & it keeps my fantasy going lol ....I dunno why but I be happier hearing they're gay in real life than not ....::sighs:: gay love is so beautiful :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
how ur friend do that?...i want to....send me 1 T.T

Me too...

I think some of them are gay. But are simply good actors. If I must choose between Hamao Kyosuke (Takumi) and Ryoma Baba (Misu), I would say that Misu is gay, there's how to kiss. I would like to be in place of Shingyouji lol. Hamao's kisses are fixed and those of Ryoma OMG

• Like 1

Me too...

I think some of them are gay. But are simply good actors. If I must choose between Hamao Kyosuke (Takumi) and Ryoma Baba (Misu), I would say that Misu is gay, there's how to kiss. I would like to be in place of Shingyouji lol. Hamao's kisses are fixed and those of Ryoma OMG

thtz so true...the way he push his lips to Taiki's...OMFG..so hot!!!

itz like he's been waiting the moment tht he gotta kiss Taiki so long..

and once he got it...WOW THE KISS IS A REAL KISS FROM A MAN TO HIS LOVER...!!!

Taiki is so lucky...hee

• Like 1

Me too...

gyaa..I agree with this one...but I have not seen the scene when misu kiss shingyoji

I really want to see it ...where you see the scene?

but instead I want to be misu, to be kissing Taiki,bcoz he is .. he's so cutee ...hehe *just my crazy imagine*lol~

gyaa..I agree with this one...but I have not seen the scene when misu kiss shingyoji

I really want to see it ...where you see the scene?

but instead I want to be misu, to be kissing Taiki,bcoz he is .. he's so cutee ...hehe *just my crazy imagine*lol~

kyaaaa....cannot!!!! hee...joking only...i agree with u!!!

he so cute!!!! i posted it in fanclub....

kyaaaa....cannot!!!! hee...joking only...i agree with u!!!

he so cute!!!! i posted it in fanclub....

omai...I was shocked .. I think that's real..

ok..u posted in fanclub? i gonna see ^^

thnks~

omai...I was shocked .. I think that's real..

ok..u posted in fanclub? i gonna see ^^

thnks~

and if u cannot got to takumi kun 4 drama request becoz my memory is not gud...

did u noe Taiki got his own blog??....he so cute....

but he seems closer to takiguchi more then baba chan though...ahaha

my...i mean our cute puppy...

and if u cannot got to takumi kun 4 drama request becoz my memory is not gud...

did u noe Taiki got his own blog??....he so cute....

but he seems closer to takiguchi more then baba chan though...ahaha

my...i mean our cute puppy...

omo~ really..give me the link of his blog..>.

ahh~I'd prefer if Taiki closer to baba..but whatever,I just I liked him when I first saw him in takumi-kun 4