Winter Delight (w/ JR and YellowPerch)

JR_TheRandomFan

Ryou had started on his second slice himself when Dylani grabbed more. He chuckled out how much food the other was eating. "I guess I'll have to buy this brand more often." He watched as his lover ate the pizza with interest as he ate his own pizza. Finishing his second slice, Ryou went on to his third and final slice.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JR_TheRandomFan

• YellowPerch

Once the young trap was finished with his meal a subtle sigh could be heard passing through his coral lips. He felt so full. It wasn't possible for him to eat any more, which only added on to his drowsiness. Placing his dishes in the sink Dylani moved over to the living room and laid on the couch. It wasn't long for him to curl up in a small ball with a blanket covering him." Mmph..."

Ryou watched happily as his lover excused himself from the table before going over to the couch and wrapping himself in a blanket. Ryou stayed behind and cleaned up the plates they used and put the rest of the pizza away I'm the fridge. When he joined Dylani on the couch, he embraced his body whole with the length of his own. Ryou hovered over Dylani, making sure not to force all of his weight on the other. "Dinner was so good, that it's made you drowsy?"

"What can I really say? Melted cheese can do a lot. Trust me on that." With a soft sigh the trap found himself nuzzling into Ryou slightly before tugging on the blanket covering him." I have some feeling that you would like to join me under here without crushing me. I can move if you like."

Ryou let out a soft laugh as the other nuzzled against him and offered him a space beside him on the couch. "I would love to lay next to you." He waited for the other to move up a bit before he laid down behind him. Ryou lay with his chest against Dylani's back and pulled him close so that he wouldn't fall off the couch. "I don't want this week to end you know. I'd rather continue my days like this with you."

Dylani shifted himself closly when his older lover snuggled close to him.It felt great to simply be together.The storm was not such a bad thing after all."Just remember the dream we share...We might get to do this more often after opening that restaurant.Even thought, we might just fall asleep on each other."Chuckling to himself Dylani closed his eyes and went silent.He only wanted to enjoy the warmth of Ryou's grip.

• 2 weeks later...

Ryou held Dylani close to him and at the others soft chuckle he too let out a soft laugh. "Yeah, I'd love to do this more often. I miss your scent lying next to me, or your simple and gentle touches." Ryou pulled Dylani slightly closer to him and took in his smell. He loved his smell more then anything. And it helped him calm down during the most stressful times. Ryou began rubbing his thumb against Dylani's stomach as they lay together.

With Ryou's thumb grazing against his stomach the trap couldn't help but to let out a soft, yet timid purr.It felt great to have someone rub his full belly.He didn't know why,but he just had to make a little noise."I guess my soap smelt that good,huh?"he sighed softly before closing his eyes to feel more of his rubbing."I was wondering to switch to another scent."

Ryou chuckled at Dylani's small purr, but never once stopped his thumb movements. He pulled Dylani even closer at the mention of changing his soap. "Don't change it. I like the scent of your soap now." Although he liked the scent now, it didn't mean he was entirely opposed to change. He just like this one better.

Sent from my tapatalk account. I'm on my phone bitches!

Purring once more the blonde trap kept his eyes closed as Ryou rubbed into his belly still."Hm,then I won't change my scent. I have to say that I can't really go without that sweet musk of yours dear." Nuzzling himself into the cushions Dylani hid into the blanket wrapped around them before letting out another purr."Do you want to move somewhere else."