Winter Delight (w/ JR and YellowPerch)

JR_TheRandomFan

When he heard that Ryou wouldn't know what he'd do without him in his life the blonde couldn't help but to pull away from his chair and pull his older lover into a tight hug." I should be saying that to you." he whispered softly."You're the only one that makes me feel needed,that I can actually do something to help you. I just can't believe that you could even see me as someone that important...I really do love you Ryou...And I thank you,for loving me..."

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JR_TheRandomFan

• YellowPerch

Ryou was slightly surprised by the sudden hug, but none the less he hugged right back. He listened to his younger lover speak to him. The quiet of his voice soothing to his ears. Ryou could listen to the other talk all day and not have to say a word. Thats just how much he loved hearing the other's voice. When Dylani finished speaking, Ryou made sure to tell him how he felt right back. "There's no way i would fall in love with someone and not need them. Im not that cruel of a man." He hugged Dylani closer to his chest. "I love you, Dylani. And nothing will ever stop me from doing so." The two stood in the kitchen just hugging each other tightly.

After a few moments the young blonde pulled himself away from Ryou,looking up to him with a soft smile. "You've always been so sweet...I truly do love you." Dylani moved back to his sandwich and ate in silence. As soon as he finisned he began to clean the space he used. Humming could be heard from him as he washed over each piece of silverware.

Soon after Dylani stepped back from the hug, a loss Ryou hated to feel. But eventually they would have to break at some point, and he only laughed at his own possessiveness. At the youngers confession, Ryou traced his fingers across Dylani's cheek and brushed off the hair in his face. "Only to do I act this way. No one else." He grinned happily down at the other. Then they stepped away from each other and while Dylani cleaned his own space and started cleaning the silverware, Ryou put away what vegetables they didn't finished and all the jars and cans they had used to make the sanwhiches. Then he cleaned his own spot of his trash and dumped it in the garbage can.

Humming softly to himself the blonde trap was just finishing with cleaning the dishes. He would figure that Ryou would be able to take care if the garbage while he finished off in the kitchen. After a few minutes Dylani wiped his hands free from the extra water and moved back to the living room. The television was still running by the time he sat back down. Another episode of his favorite show juts began and he was glad to catch it. Curling up in a blanket the trap watched silently, waiting for his lover to join him.

Ryou noticed how full the garbage was after tossing some garbage away. So while Dylani finished cleaning the dishes Ryou took out the garbage. He left the apartment and down the hall to the elevator. He took it down to the bottom floor, then left the building to walk around to the side and toss out the bag. When he returned to the room he found his lover sitting back on the couch wrapped in a blanket. He smiled before putting in a new bag and then came over to sit next to him.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Seeing that his older lover returning to his side Dylani quickly wrapped the large blanket around him to warm him up."Mmph...It's times like this that make me wonder...I wonder where I'll go from here.My classes are going well,saving a lot of my pay. I only wonder if my work,my goal will be seen as important."

When Ryou sat back down, Dylani wrapped a blanket around the both of them. He snuggled into the blanket and pulled his lover closer as they watched the next episode on the t.v. At Dylani's comment of thinking where he is going to end up in the near future, it made Ryou think as well. He liked his job and it provided, but somehow, he wasn't all that happy. He looked down at the other and smiled. "Dylani, I've been thinking.....of quitting my job and opening a small restaurant."

When Ryou told him that he had the idea of quitting his job, the young trap's eyes slightly widened. He wasn't sure how long his older lover had been thinking this,bit he had to say something." That's something I never thought I'd hear you say...Are you not happy with where you are? Is there any way I might be able to help you?" By that time Dylani was turning towards him, coaxing his head slightly in interest." I want to see you through this with all that I can."

Ryou answered his lovers answers truthfully. "To be honest, no im not. Ive found myself thinking this way for a while. In fact, the day we first met, was the day i started thinking it." He looked down at his lover, who was now facing him, eyes sparkling with curiosity. Ryou smiled. "I like cooking. And since meeting you ive started to like it more. Its been my dream for a while now."

Giving a slight nod the blonde moved up to kiss his cheek softly." I think you should do what you like. It doesn't matter how much money you make doing a job. You just need to enjoy the job that you are doing." Rubbing into his arm Dylani breathed a gentle sigh before speaking again."I hope to help you in some way...Remember why I go to school now. I think that I really could help."

Ryou smiled as Dylani reached up to kiss him. He set a hand on his lovers leg and and rubbed it with his thumb. "I think we should start one together. And better yet ill sell this apartment. We can find a place that had the restaurant and house in one. Theres plenty out there." If this was going to happen, then they didnt need this overly spacey apartment. He kissed Dylani on his temple.

"That does sound like a plan. We wouldn't have to sprawl too much to get to one place. I actually remember a place for sale near the college. Could be good for us." Giving a soft smile Dylani couod feel his cheeks heat up before he looked down at himself." Um,Ryou? Do you mind..If I can handle coffee and sweets? I-I feel the people would want a little something before they go, a-and I've been practicing..."

Ryou was already feeling the rush of a new and happier life. And better yet, Dylani was approving of it all. "That would be perfect for you while still in school. And being so close, we would end up attracting college kids as well as older folks." Ryou rose his free hand to his chin in a smile and thought for a moment. Really, he couldnt think of anything better. When Dylani asked about managing snacks and coffee, Ryou rubbed his knee in assurance. "Why wouldnt you be able to? I always enjoyed my coffee with such a cutey like you serving me." He chuckled at his comment.

Dylani couldn't help but to blush when his older lover called him cute. He wasn't exactly used to being called such a name,and he felt that not many would even agree with him."Well, I have been trying to sell my coffee creations for some time,with not much success. I'm not even sure if they're good enough. A-And I only want to give you my best." Giving off a soft sigh,he hid against him before clutching on to Ryou's shoulders."Could I even give you my best?"

Ryou watched his lover blush from his comment. He smiled at the reaction he got and chuckled. He could care less about how people viewed himself, but he meant exactly what he meant of Dylani. And he hated it when other people said things about his lover that just weren't true. Of course, sometimes Ryou made it seem worse then it was, because he was possessive of his lover. He listened patiently to Dylani as he mentioned his coffee. Suddenly the other was grasping hold of Ryou's shoulders. Ryou looked at him with slight concern, but held true to his comforting glance. "Of course you can. You've already given me your best and more. And I couldn't possibly ask for anything else from you." He smiled honestly at his lover.

Dylani couldn't help but to sniff when his older lover spoke. In his life he was never really encouraged by anyone. Most in his past would argue that the young trap would even make it past high school. But Ryou was always one to believe in him, to cheer him on when he needed it. Those talks were what caught Dylani to fall for Ryou in the first place."Oh thank you, thank you...I always feel like I could do anything with you.."

Ryou pulled Dyalni towards him in one large hug. He rested his chin on the top of the other's head and breathed in his scent. "What type of man would I be if I never supported my lover's decisions or accepted him entirely. I've done so before and now, and I'll continue to do so." He kissed Dylani's head before resting against him once more.

Nuzzling into the crook of his neck Dylani,softly wrapping his arms around him to hug back. The scent of Ryou was rather faint, but one that he was more than happy to take in. Looking up from his neck with doe like eyes."I love you,so much Ryou..."

Ryou felt the warmth of his lover lean into him and felt the ghost of his breath against his neck. He felt complete whenever the other was near him. When Dylani looked up at him with large round eyes he chuckled before placing a quick kiss on his lips. "I love you too." When he finished his affectionate words, Ryou leaned in once more, offering a more sweeter and longer kiss.

Dylani breathed a loving sigh when his older lover brought him a longer, sweeter kiss. In that small bit of contact he could already feel his core heat up. He wasn't really sure what the feeling was, but he knew that Ryou already caused it.

Ryou pulled himself away from the hug a little bit, giving him more space between the two in order to grasp hold oh his neck and lift Dylani's head into the perfect position. Ryou took in a breath, momentarily breaking the kiss before deepening it. He wanted to feel all of his lover, every part of him. And he would do so in any way he could. He licked Dylani's lower lip, hoping he would gain access to the inside's of his mouth.

When Ryou's pulled away from his lips Dylani's breath hitched slightly in the moment of their parting embrace. Cheeks flushed even more when those lips returned to his. Hands moving from his shoulders to wrap around his neck the blonde couldn't help but to let out a weak moan. It always seemed that Ryou knew just what to do to make him weak. t the soft pass of his older lover's tongue over his lower lip, the young trap slowly parted his lips to accept his tongue.

Ryou heard the soft moan, a sound that he loved to hear over and over again. When he had licked over Dylani's lip, he was granted access just as soon. He didn't hesitate, but he also didn't just dive in. His tongue reached into his lovers sweet cavern slowly, passing over his teeth before reaching his own tongue. Ryou's tongue danced with his as they deepened their kiss into a more passionately erotic kiss.

Dylani could only breath another soft moan. The soft brush of Ryou's tongue against his own made his body shudder. Small hands gently tugged the hair at the back of his older lover's head the more their kiss heated up. There was something so strong about Ryou,something that made him feel safe. This man kissing him now simply took care of him.