Winter Delight (w/ JR and YellowPerch)

JR_TheRandomFan

🆕

Soft snow whipping through the air on one calm January afternoon. After school such a long day at the café it warmed the young Dylani's heart that he would soon be home and in the sweet embrace of his love. The young boy loved the fact that his love was waiting for him every day after work. They did not have very many moments together,due to his older lover working in the late hours of the night. Thoughts were swirling around in the boy's head like the wind picking up the heavily falling snow.

This weather could only remind him of how the pair met only one month before. It was close to Christmas,the cafe bustling with costumes as it usually does during that time of year. A tall man had just entered the place, face covered by a simple scarf. He remembered being given his table to take care of the older male. The first thing Dylani noticed about the gentleman was his smile. It warmed the room like none he had ever seen, orbs so bright that the young boy couldn't help but to blush." H-Hello... How may I help you this afternoon?" Was all he could muster. Dylani had never felt so flustered by anyone in his life. His voice deep,soothing to the ear as he ordered a simple black coffee.This only made him feel worse about wearing a dress.As the young boy severed him they did steal glances,up to the older male about to depart.

"Please come back soon sir. We'd happy to have you back."

Dylani chimed as his guest departed. But as the gentleman left he had slipped something into the young boy's hand, such warm skin burning through his uniform gloves. It seemed so surreal, nothing that he had ever experienced. Looking down the older man had left two things,maybe one of the largest tips he had ever seen,and a business card with his name and number circled, writing so very delicate yet powerful handwriting spelling out the words 'Call Me.' The young boy had gotten many cards like this,from bikers,drunks,and rift raft. But this seemed different,like if he made the call,he wouldn't be ogled by his feminine frame,but to be taken in by something much more.

Within the month the two did met again,sharing their likes,their dislikes, moving into the older male's home. It might have been too fast for some, but the two of them could not help the shear emotion.The young boy had opened up more to the older male than anyone he had ever met. He couldn't explain it. No words could truly express the great emotion he had held for this male. The great acceptance of his own flaws and manor. The young boy couldn't even ask for anyone like his lover.He could not dream of it.

In a moments notice Dylani was home,inside and changing out of his snow soaked boots and heavy jacket. With a simple chime of his soft voice he had made himself known in the house. It was great to be finally home, unknowing to him that he would be soon swept up by the embrace of his lover. A small squeak escaped him as he was brought closer to a much larger,stronger frame. Taking in the sweet scent the young boy looked up at the older male, flashing a small smile." It's good to see you too..."

Dylani did not want to leave this embrace. He had gotten too attached. This was the greatest highlight of his day.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Dylani Sycamore

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JR_TheRandomFan

• YellowPerch

anime-anime-art-anime-boy-anime-guy-Favim.com-2941040.jpg

Ryou was a busy man. As the section chief of one of the most potential companies known to the city he lived in. Ryou would normally leave the house early in the morning before his lover even woke ad wouldn't be home until later at night, most of the time after his lover had fallen asleep. This gave them no time to be with one another. Tonight, however, that changed. He had been work late all week, trying to get as much of his work done so he could head home early tonight. He shivered at the subway station, which would get him home just a few stations away. It was January, the coldest month of winter.

Winter, a season that he would never forget. He looked up at the sky and smiled. He remembered the day he met his lover as if it were yesterday. Unlike now, when they first met it was December, the most festive time of the season. One afternoon Ryou had found himself venturing into a cafe after coming back from a business meeting. Instantly upon entering the shop, Ryou's eyes never once left the little maid that served him. Through out the whole time he was there, he catch the eyes of his server watching him. When he left the cafe, he had slipped something into the little pocket of the uniform. When his server called out to him in a little bashful voice, Ryou smiled back with a wave.

Ryou had returned, for an entire month. Over and over he'd gain the attention of his server. Then before he knew it, Ryou had been asking him to move in with him. And all at once the two started living together. Ryou found his new life with his lover completely comfortable, even though he worked long and late hours. He soon discovered that his lover was decently okay with that, knowing that Ryou couldn't just drop his job and worked favorable hours.

When Ryou's subway finally reached his station, it was still early. He was only mere minutes from his home now. He soon noticed after reaching his high end apartment that Dylani was still not home. Ryou decided he'd change out of his work clothes into more casual clothes. From there it didn't take too long before Dylani got home. Ryou met him in the entryway, embracing him instantly. He wrapped his arms around the younger's waist and held him close to him. He chuckled when he heard Dylani's words. And in his low husky voice he answered him. "Welcome Home."

The deep tones of Ryou's voice always seemed to make his little heart pound against his chest as they embraced. The long and late hours that his older lover worked sometimes left him rather lonely,but he knew that what his lover did was important,and it would warrant much of his time. At least the pair had a chance of seeing each other at his own work. He didn't really mind serving him. It gave him some purpose for what he really did. Breathing a simple sigh Dylani looked up to Ryou before planting a small kiss on his cheek.

"I hope you had a great day dear." He muttered against his cheek." I have to say that the show is really coming down out there. I did not think that I would've made it home as soon as I did." Pulling his small frame away from the older man the blonde pulled off his heavy boots and began to reach for the apron around his waist. The young blonde seemed to have changed his uniform dress into something a bit more traditional,a simple black dress that cut at his knees. White lace lined the hem and short sleeve of the dress. A white apron with a large pocket was tired around his slim waist.

Ryou loved the small kisses he received from Dylani. It was few and far in between when he would receive the next one, so every one was special to Ryou. He squeezed Dylani tighter against him before letting him go, so he could come in. When Dylani started talking about how he almost didn't make it home, Ryou nodded in agreement. "My bullet was actually the last one to run for the night. I was lucky it even came all the way to our station."

Ryou watched as Dylani removed his apron from his uniform. Ryou always enjoyed the older uniform more. Of course, that was because it meant so much to him. The newer uniform was just as adorable on his cute lover. But nothing compared to the original uniform. Ryou stepped away from Dylani so he could step inside. "I've got dinner cooking by the way. Hope you don't mind having Risotto with some salad." Ryou wasn't always there to cook. But when ever he had a chance the man would take every opportunity to do so.

A low rumble could be heard from the blonde's stomach at the mention of food. It was another late double shift at the café had caused him to miss his lunch break. And whatever his older lover have for him would be a welcoming change." I've always loved your risotto. With the day that I've had I could really use it." With the door closed behind him Dylani then began to strip off the white,slightly soaked stocking that the young one wore. His lean legs were as porcelain as the rest of his skin. For some they could say that he could handle feminine clothing rather well.

Witt another kiss to the older man's cheek Dylani moved easily through the high scale apartment. It felt great to be home again,with Ryou by him to softly embrace. He had a feeling that his time with him would be limited like always. He only wanted to make the time that he did have wiry his lover count.

Roy received a second kiss on the cheek before watching Dylani enter the apartment. He adored watching the back side of his younger lover. Heck, it was the adorable ass he got to look at each time. He grinned before following behind Dylani, sliding a hand across his butt before walking away to the kitchen to finish dinner. He chuckled to himself as he looked back at Dylani. The look of surprise evident on his face. He loved every expression his younger lover n he was angry, sad, pouting, surprised, or the faces he made during sex. Every one made Ryou's heart fill up.

He finished cooking the risotto and in time tossed the salad. He plated the two and set down Dylani's dinner first before setting down his own. Ryou's always wondered why he didn't become a chef. He loved cooking as much as eating. He grabbed a wine glass and poured himself some wine. He didn't always drink, but risotto was always a good dish with red wine. He sat down at the table he set dinner and waited for Dylani. He wouldn't start eating without the other.

Letting a surprised squeak passed his lips Dylani glanced at his lover as he passed him,sliding a hand against his rear as he did. The blonde was always a bit bashful with being touched. He couldn't really help himself. Ryou always seemed to make his skin tingle with each passing touch. "Cheeky..." He muttered before climbing up to grab a wine glass for himself. Being so short he did have to prop himself up to reach high shelves with all kinds of objects.

Joining his lover at the table Dylani sat across from him and gave a gentle smile." You've outdone yourself again Ryou. I hope to make you a little something for you for your shift tonight. I hate to have you without some food for another late night."

Ryou's watched as Dylani reached for the wine glass. He always teased the younger male by making him have to reach for his things. His eyes didn't once move away from the body of his lover until he was making his way for the table. He waited until the other sat before he'd start eating his own food. But when Dylani spoke out about making him a meal, Ryou's couldn't help but smile right back. "Whatever you make is more then enough to satisfy me." Ryou's took a sip of his wine before continuing to speak. "Just a small something to hold me over should be enough."

Ryou's always hated his late night work hours. He'd give anything to be able to come home like any normal person and spend the rest of his night with his lover. Unfortunately Ryou's wasn't that lucky. Before he'd met Dyani he was already contracted with his company and had promised them he'd remain with them for several years to come. He was truly glad that Dylani put up with his hours and with him.

Taking a bite of his risotto Dylaki let a satisfying hum pass his coral lips. He had always enjoyed homemade food,and hoped that he could be able to improve as he went with his classes. If things picked up as they did,he might be able to stay home. After a moment the blonde lifted his eyes from his plate and began to speak." Are you sure that you can't stay home for the night? I mean the snow could stop you before you could get to the bullet station. And who knows what kind of crazy person would be on those icy roads. I-It just doesn't seem safe."

A worried look crossed the young trap's face then. He really couldn't help but to worry whenever his older lover would step out for the night. So much could happen and he wouldn't be able to know. It frightened him so much to make him shudder in his seat.

Ryou was sipping his wine again after taking a bite of his salad. HE loved watching his younger lover eat,the happy expressions he made always made it worth it. He dropped his smile for a moment when Dylani asked him about having to go to work. He knew he was worried about him, especially in this weather. He brought a smile to his lips again. "Unfortunately the bullet train isn't running anymore, so I'll have to call for a taxi once I get to the station. Sadly I have no other choice but to go. I have another meeting tomorrow morning." He set his wine glass down on the table as he spoke. He waited until he'd finished talking before grabbing a bite of his risotto.

Ryou wasn't a fan of leaving his lover alone at night. In fact he hated doing it. What was worse, was that the weather did not help his anxious feelings. He never liked the cold weather, for with it came snow. And snow always caused problems for anyone and everything. He took another bite of his risotto. "Don't worry, I'll be all right." He smiled at Dylani, trying to comfort him.

"I only hope so." He sighed before taking a sip of his wine." Try your best to bundle up before walking out there. Those taxis might not even make it either." When finished with his meal Dylani pulled himself up from his chair and began to make a pack for Ryou. He was glad that he could at least pack in something for his older lover before he left. He would put in small notes so that the older man could have a piece of him as he worked. There was no clear reaction to the notes,but the trap knew that he couldn't see them again once they're placed in that bag.

Ryou took a bite of his risottos before speaking. He caught a glimpse of the snow outside through the window. "Hmm, with this snow I wouldn't be surprised for the taxis to get stuck as well." He took a swig of his wine. "I'll call one before leaving the apartment. That way by the time I get to the station the taxi will already be there." They sat in silence until they each finished their dinner. While Dylani got up to begin working on Ryou's pack, Ryou grabbed all the dishes and put them in the dish washer. He was glad this apartment came with one. Once that was finished Ryou went to the bedroom where he would change back into his formal work clothes.

When he returned to the kitchen he caught a glimpse of Dylani writing him a note. He turned to fix his tie, a smile on his face. He enjoyed the little notes he got from his younger lover. In fact he loved them so much he filed them neatly in his desk at work. Luckily enough his desk drawers were always locked. And only he had the key to get in. He walked back into the kitchen, wrapping his arms around Dylani from behind.

"Almost...and...!" Dylani let out a small squeak when he felt his older lover's hands wrapped around his waist. His cheeks quick to turn a deep red before he could even speak." O-Oh,you're already up and ready for work. M-Mmph,hold on." Placing the note in the pack he turned himself around to face Ryou for a moment." I do hope you stay safe out there tonight. If things keep going like this,I won't think I'll have class,or work tomorrow. That's a little unfair now that I think about it..." Pouting his cheeks he gave his lover his pack and leaned up to peck his lips.

"Please stay warm out there Ryou. I hope the coffee that I packed would be able to help you with that at least." If there was any way to have his older lover to stay with him for the night,he would. But he knew that his work was most important. It wouldn't be far to keep him away from that.

Ryou smiled down at his lover when he turned around in his arms. He kissed Dylani's forehead. "Don't worry too much over it. I'll be alright." Dylani passed him his pack and gave him a peck on the lips. It ended too soon, so Ryou deepened it for a moment more. When he broke apart from the kiss he spoke. "I'll try to finish my work as fast as I can. If I'm lucky I can make it back by late morning." Ryou gave him a second kiss before stepping back.

Ryou took his back to the front door. He placed it on the floor for a moment while he wrapped his scarf around his neck, pulled on his shoes, and then pulled on his coat. He picked up his pack and looked down at his younger lover with a smile. "If I see that the taxi can't make it to work, I'll come back." He placed another kiss on his lover, this time on his cheek. "I'll be home soon enough. I love you." With those last words, Ryou turned and left the apartment.

"I love you too..." He called as the older make left.With Ryou leaving the house the young trap decided that then would be a good time to get out of his uniform. With a soft huff Dylani moved over to the bedroom to get changed. It was a simple toss of his dress that had it on a hanger resting on the knob of the closest door. Pulling out a pair of shorts and a large shirt the blonde got to change. It felt a little nice being able to relax after a long day.

Curling into the sheets Dylani switched on the television and watched the news." Almost twenty more inches to go." He muttered to himself." There's no way I could travel through that." He watch the screen until his eyes got heavy,unknowingly falling asleep with the television still on.

Ryou left the house, instantly wishing he could go back inside. Ryou was never one for cold weather, and the fact that he had to travel in this weather twice in one day made it worse. What would have normally taken him a five minute walk to the station took him fifteen minutes. Luckily by the time he could see the station, the taxi wasn't there, which gave him time to get there without rushing. He stood at the station for thirty minutes before the taxi got there and he got in, apologizing to the driver for making him come out in such weather. "Ah, don't worry about it. The boss man already said I had to finish my route first." The taxi driver was pretty calm about it, which made Ryou glad he wasn't pissing off the driver with making him come out.

It wasn't an easy drive. The company was only twenty minutes away by car, but the snow made it even longer. While some roads were cleared from the constant traffic, there were some roads that weren't. And those roads were the ones the taxi had to take to get to the company. The taxi slipped three times and they were only half way there. The last slip from the taxi happened on the road just before the company. The taxi slid on black ice and slippery snow and ended up going right through a red light, hitting another car in front of them.

The taxi was hit head first by another car. The front of the taxi was smashed up, crushing the driver in his seat. Luckily the man was still alive, but he'd probably be paralyzed from the waist down. Ryou had lost consciousness when he hit his head against the window when the taxi swerved. Ryou woke up five minutes after the hit, holding his bleeding head. He touched it and winced at the pain. Looking down at his hand he could see how red it had become, meaning he was losing a good amount of blood. Ryou struggled to get out of the car, but when he did he slowly made his way to the car in front. He wanted to make sure everyone was okay. "Hey! You all right?" Ryou ducked his head, looking through the window. The driver was unresponsive and the door wouldn't open that easily. Ryou dug into his pocket and pulled out his phone, glad he had service. "I need an ambulance near Otoshi Towers. There's been a car accident involving two cars and three people." Ryou continued to talk on the phone with the dispatcher until someone showed up.

Another night of tossing and turning seemed to greet the young trap minutes after he fell asleep. Dreams of Ryou and the masses of snow were all that his mind could muster. When it became too intense for him Dylani would hold up with sweat costing his forehead." He is okay." He muttered to himself." Ryou would be fine. He called ahead to grab a cab so he probably would be in his office by now..." Talking himself down seemed to have calmed his worry for the moment,and he knew that if his older lover was on any trouble,that he would've called.

By the time the emergency vehicles arrived it was already fairly late into the night. After hanging up with the dispatcher, Ryou had called into work and explained what had happened. His boss had been he one to answer the call, so without hesitation he gave Ryou time off. A weeks rest before he had to come back to work. He was going to call Dylani and let him know what happened. But he didn't have time before the emergency personae showed up. They instantly sought out information from him, knowing he was the one who called. Ryou watched as they removed both drivers from each of the vehicles and laid them on stretchers. The ambulances that they were put in took off right away for the out was sitting in the third one, getting his head checked and wrapped.

Ryou was told to seek attention from a doctor to further examine his head wound. But he declined' instead hoping to receive a ride back home. Luckily one cop had agreed to it allowing him to sit in the front. When he got home the hours of the night were late. By now he figured Dylani would be asleep. When he stepped out of the car he thanked the cop. He left and went to his apartment and stood at the door for a moment before letting himself in. The lights were iff, as he thought they would be. He took off his coat, his scarf, hung them up and slipped out of his shoes. He turned on the small kitchen light he would normally use to walk around at night and entered the living room and headed for the bedroom. Where hopefully he'd find Dylani sleeping in their bed.

Turning on his side,Dylani simply sighed as he began to wake. To his surprise he was able to calm himself long enough to even go back to sleep. Opening his eyes he could faintly see his older lover coming into the room." M-Mmph...Ryou..." The blonde trap slowly rose to lay his back against his pillow,rubbing into his eyes as a means to wake himself up." Such a rough night... The snow hasn't stopped coming down...I hope you were able too get in safely."

Ryou smiled when he heard the quiet voice of his smaller lover. He unbuckled his belt and tossed it towards the closet before sitting on Dylani's side of the bed. He kissed his lover on the cheek before telling him to go back to bed. "Sleep now. I'll tell you more in he morning. Ryou stood back up and changed out of his formal clothes, careful not to mess with the wrap around his head and changed into his sleepwear, which was only a pair of night pants. He sat down on the bed and slowly got himself under the sheets. He pulled Dylani close to his chest when the younger male. His head throbbed with pain for mere minutes before he was able to fall asleep to the sound of Dylani's sleepy breaths.

The following morning Ryou woke before Dylani. He carefully got himself out of bed and pulled on a shirt that he grabbed from his closet. He left for the kitchen where he ended up turning on the coffee pot and grabbed a skillet from under the stove. He was glad he was home right now. It wasn't everyday he got to make breakfast for Dylani. Ryou began mixing in flour, batter, milk, eggs and butter into a bowl and began mixing it. Dylani would get a surprise of pancakes to wake up to.

Dylani let out a soft whine when being told to go back to sleep. Just seeing Ryou as he woke up gave him some comfort,but he really wanted to see if he was doing well. It all stopped when he was pulled close to his older lover's chest. The trap was asleep within a matter of minutes.

The next morning Dylani woke up to the smell of food. Slowly he rose from the sheets, rubbing into the back of his bedhead and let out a small yawn." Ryou?" He sleepily called before getting to his feet to reach the window. As he checked he could still see the snow falling from the sky,covering the streets in a blanket of pure white. Moving off to find his older lover he quietly made his way to the kitchen. His head peeked in first before his body pulled in." Ryou,you're making breakfast?"

At the sound of his lover's voice Ryou turned around and smiled. With his head still bandaged, Ryou continued mixing the batter until it was smooth. He put the bowl down on the counter and went over to his lover, kissing the younger male on the head. "Good morning, beautiful. I've got pancakes cooking." He then turned back around, picking up the bowl of batter and slowly poured it into the skillet on the stove, a few drops after another. He tried to keep Dylani occupied and himself busy, before Dylani noticed the bandage. He called over his shoulder at the other, "It looks like you had a great night of sleep." He chuckled at his lover's bedhead. A sight he very much liked seeing first thing in the morning. He flipped the half cooked pancake on the other side so it would finish cooking.

Looking over the man he rubbed into his chin before moving closer to start making coffee." Well,I thank you for doing this. Seems that I'll be staying in today. Classes cancelled and I can take the best guess that the café is closed as well. That snow does not look like it will be slowing down anytime soon." Pull out a couple mugs Dylani mumbled to himself before serching for the filters." Did you get into work okay last night? People were having some trouble traveling through the main roads."

He watched as Dylani made himself coffee when he asked Ryou about getting to work alright. Ryou poured another bout of batter into the skillet before placing the bowl down and sighing. "Dylani..." He turned to his lover, gently grasping one of his hands. "The taxi I called got into an accident last night with another car. As soon as the weather clears a little more, I'll be going to visit them." Ryou paused for a moment to let the information sink in. He looked at his lover in patience. Hoping that the younger male wouldn't freak out over the news. Ryou was even surprised that his accident wasn't reported at all on the news channels. In fact, there wasn't much about the storm being reported.

When hearing that his older lover was involved in an accident last night sent a hard shiver through his spine. His eyes widened slightly before he squeezed into his hand to calm himself down." Oh dear..." He said softly before leaning in close." I-I'm so sorry to hear that." Taking a closer look at Ryou Dylani could see the bandages that were wrapped around his body. How he didn't see them before was troubling to him. Coming closer the young blonde wrapped his arms around his waist before bringing himself into a tight hug." Was anyone else hurt?" He asked softly.