Winter Delight (w/ JR and YellowPerch)

JR_TheRandomFan

Ryou could see how shocked Dylani was at hearing the news. He felt his hand squeezed just a little tighter before Dylani came closer and wrapped himself round Ryou. Ryou wrapped his own arms around his lover and let his chin rest on Dylani's head. The warmth of his lover made him thank whoever it was that saved him from the accident. It meant that he was alive and able to hold Dylani like this again. "Both the drivers were pretty bad off. Both of them were rushed to the hospital after they had to be pried out of their cars." He thought about what the drivers looked like when he checked on them while on the phone with the emergency dispatcher. Then a thought came to him suddenly. "Ah, shoot. In all the commotion, I ended up leaving my pak in the back seat of the taxi."

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JR_TheRandomFan

• YellowPerch

"It's okay..." He said softly before pulling up to get a better look of his lover." All that can matter that you're safe. The pack can be gotten back,I'm sure that it would be still there. M-Mmph..." He always hated that Ryou couldn't have stayed home. If the older man was able to stay,then two people wouldn't be in the hospital. Sometimes he wondered if he could just stay with his own merit,but what could be done?" I hope those drivers pull through. I would've ran through that snow if I knew you were hurt."

"Ran through that storm just so that you could get hurt too?" Ryou let Dylani back away enough to get a better look at him. He bent his head down and kissed his lover on the cheek. "There's no way in hell I would have been happy to see you risking your life like that." The storm was bad enough as it was with just the three of them being injured, Ryou was even lucky that he himself hadn't been so injured he had to go to the hospital, although he should go soon to get checked. Ryou sighed, thinking about the unconscious drivers. He was afraid the taxi driver would never be able to drive again. And at that thought he felt a shiver run through his body. Would the driver blame him for it? Would the other driver blame him for it? He couldn't do anything until they both woke up. And then he had to wait and see if they even wanted to see him.

Letting out a small sigh the blonde pulled himself away from Ryou so he could begin prepping the coffee." If you don't have your lover looking after you,then what kind of lover would they be?" He poured in a cup of water before turning the coffeemaker on. Due to his small stature the trap was not given many physical tasks. As much as he would think so,he couldn't do them. He had to figure out how to make himself stronger,anything to pull him away from his weak state. As the coffee brewed Dylani moved to grab sugur,cream,and other sweetner for his coffee." I'm sure they would not mind seeing you. They will be fine."

Ryou let Dylani step away from him and go back to preparing his coffee. Which was fine, Ryou almost burned the pancake because of his want to touch his lover. "And I love the fact that you want to be there for me. I'd want to do the same." He flipped the pancake. "But there's no way I'd be able to handle getting into an accident myself and then finiding out you were in one getting to me." He fell silent as he watched his lover reach for things scattered variously throughout the kitchen. He enjoyed watching him for anything. It made him feel like he was a newly wedded man to one of the most amazing people he'd ever laid eyes on.

"I love you,Ryou. I love that you worry for me,but I do want you to know that I would do that for you. Even if I can't do much, I can't help but to care for you." Breathing a single sigh the blonde went back to looking at the window. It was amazing how something so small can cause so much trouble. Then again,that's what they said about the young man's friends. The very thought was rather funny to him. With coffee fully brewed Dylani moved to pour his mug. He added enough sugur,cream,and others to make the coffee the perfect milky blend.

Ryou removed the cooked pancake into the plate and poured more batter into the skillet. He sighed when he put the bowl down. "I know. I love you more then you can even imagine." He kissed his younger lover on the head. "I would still hate for you to get hurt though. Right now, no one is going out in that mess." Ryou began pouring himself a cup of coffee as well. Then turned back to his lovable lover. "By the way, your stuck with me for a wekk here." He went back to pouring his coffee and what little surgery he added in. It was always a habit oh his to drink the coffee black. It was what made him stay awake when he had to work so much. Even after tasting the goodness of Dylani's milky blend, Ryou continued to have his black coffee.

For a moment Dylani couldn't help but to look surprised when he heard that he and Ryou would be able to spend more time together. For the moment he couldn't help but to smile before setting down his mug at the table." I might not be able to work, but I think I could manage if I can spend more time with you. It's been so long..." With a soft sigh the blonde moved once more to grab syrup and bitter for their breakfast. This would be a better day after all.

As Dylani went to go place his own mug on the table, Ryou was flipping over the last of the pancakes. He never made too much, and if either of them wanted more all he had to do was cook more. Four pancakes were pretty good for the both of them, plus he had other things, like sausage and toast already made. Dylani grabbed the syrup and butter as Ryou was starting to place the food on the table. He returned to the counter to place the skillet and any other kitchen ware in the sink for washing later. While grabbing his cup of coffee, Ryou grabbed some utensils and brought them to the table. "I think both of us can manage anything if we spend more time with the other." He waited for Dylani to return to the table himself before sitting down. Manors he learned at a very young age and continued to use now for business meetings.

When Dylani sat down across from his lover he took a soft gulp of his coffee. With so much in front of him,he wasn't exactly sure where to start. Pulling in his untensils he began to eat. Like always the older man outdid himself with his cooking. Since the pair would be spending more time together,it would be a good time to make him a little something." This is very good Ryou." He mused in between bites." I might want to handle lunch for today."

Ryou sat in his own chair once Dylani had sat in his. He didn't start on his own food until Dylani grabbed what he wanted to eat and began eating. While he waited, Ryou drank his coffee slowly. He always enjoyed watching the other eat, it made him look like a chipmunk at times. A very adorable chipmunk. Ryou smiled at the thought before taking another sip of his coffee and then starting in on eating his food. "I'm glad you like it." He ate half his pancake before speaking again. "I'd like to taste more of your cooking. So have a go this afternoon." He took a sip of his coffee again. He centered his attention more on Dylani eating then he did on eating his own food.

"I'll try my best. Hm,it might take me awhile to figure out what to make though." A single gulp was what came after that. Drinking his coffee the blonde felt bunch more relaxed than he had the night before. Since they would be spending more dine together it would be a good idea to find something to do. Placing her mug down he leaned his head back to let his food rest." What should we do today?" He asked as he rubbed into his stomach." We don't need to leave the house,so the options are rather slim."

Ryou finished his own mug, standing to make another. "Don't worry, I know you'll make something good." He poured the coffee and came back to sit down to finish his breakfast. The toast was the last thing he ate, seeming to like the taste of it and black coffee. He thought a moment, reaching for his mug and holding it in his hand before speaking. "I'd rather not go outside. So we can always watch movies. I hear one of the stations are running a marathon of your favorite show today." He lifted the mug and drank out of it. They were both done their breakfast now, but neither one stood up just yet. "Its been a long time since we were able to just relax together at home." He looked over at his lover, he knew the younger sometimes got bored easily. But he hoped he wouldn't hesitate on having the opportunity to cuddle with his older lover while watching movies.

"It has been some time. And I really do just want to be close to you,to be held by you. I think watching a few episodes of ' The Misadventures of Des' would be a great way to spend the day." Slowly pulling himself from his chair Dylani placed his dirty dishwear in the dish washer and moved to the living room." Come when you're ready. I won't start without you."

Ryou smiled when his lover agreed to spend a day with him watching his favorite show. As Dylani got up and tossed his dishes in to the dishwasher, Ryou grabbed all the other dishes and placed them on the counter. Dylani left to the living room, calling back to him. "I'm just going to clean up here first. I'll be right there." Ryou threw his dishes into the dishwasher, then the dishes he had previously threw in the sink. He found containers to put the extra food in and then tossed even those dishes in the dishwasher. When he was finished he went to the living room, finding Dylani already sitting on the couch they had. Ryou sat next to him, resting his arm behind Dylani on the back of the couch. "Ready to go." He smiled at Dylani, letitng him know he was ready to spend the whole day with him just like this.

With Ryou by his side the blonde let out a soft sigh before turning on the television. It did not take him long to find the right channel. Sighing to himself Dylani leaned against his older lover's chest,nuzzling into him every once in a while as a means to keep warm. Dylani had always loved watching a certain show that involved a trap like himself and a group of his friends just doing whatever. He felt much better watching,falling that he could relate to Des and what he did. After an hour passed the blonde stretched out slightly before rubbing into his eye." I always loved this show. Makes me feel a bit normal,much more than usual."

When Dylani began leaning against Ryou, in a means to get warmer, he began rubbing the other's head. From time to time he would run his fingers through his hair. And every once in a while he would place a kiss on his lover's head. Somehow he couldn't stay away from Dylani's head. Ryou wasn't sure of it was because of the younger's own smell, the shampoo he used, the softness of his hair, or just because he liked it. An hour passed after they watched though show, and Ryou moved his hand away to let Dylani stretch. However, he wasn't too pleased when he heard that this show made him feel normal. Grumbling, Ryou asked, "Who the hell told you that you weren't normal?" Ryou didn't take kindly to those who messed with his lover.

"No one recently,but sometimes when I watch this show I feel like I'm not that much of an oddity. I know other traps,and they seem much more comfortable in their own skin. I do too,but I can't help but to feel like I'll just be mocked about how I look. Am I any less of a man if I look more like a girl? Is there something wrong with me dressing up in women's clothing? I wonder if uow I look effects hoe people look at me. I wonder...if you think it's weird that I'm like this." Dylani went silent after awhile before letting out a soft sigh." I couldn't help myself... I had to ask."

Ryou didn't know this was how Dylani had been feeling. He hated to see his lover wondering if even Ryou himself found him different, found him strange. Ryou sat up, touching their heads together. "There's just no way that's possible. Ever." He smiled before moving away, placing his hand on Dylani's cheek. "Besides, in society's eyes, I'm considered strange to, don't you think?" Society had something against everything. For being a racist, for being a guitarist, or an addict, and even against those who were gay. If Dylani was being considered weird and strange by people of society, then Ryou too would be considered it as well. "Tell me next time when you start to feel this way. I'll tell you right away that I'd never think of you that way." Ryou's smile widened as he looked at his lover. "I wouldn't love you as much as I do now if I thought that way."

Leaning against his forehead Dylani let out a single sigh before gripping on to his shoulders." I feel a little better hearing that. I'll just have to remember that... Those other traps that I hang around with must've already known that. I-I'm very lucky to have someone like you Ryou. I-I'm lucky to be yours..." At that moment he rubbed into his eye to stop his tears from falling. It couldn't be helped to figure that some emotion was built up. It felt much better to get something like that off of his chest." Thank you..."

Ryou smiled sympathetically at his lover. He wished he had known that this was bubbling inside of Dylani, he would have told him sooner. When the younger started wiping away tears from his eyes, Ryou pulled him to his chest. He kissed his head and ran his fingers through the hair in the back. "There's no need to thank me. I'm your lover and lovers are supposed to except someone one hundred percent. No matter what or who" He wrapped his other arm around Dylani's waist and pulled him closer. He held on to him until the other felt comfortable enough with his emotions to pull away. He hoped Dylani would never feel like that again, but he knew he'd end up feeling upset about something. And when he did, he'd be there to help him through it all.

A soft sigh passed through his lips when Dlysni was brought closer to his older lover's chest. It felt so relaxing to be so close, to let the beating of his lover's heart calm him down. It was like Ryou knew just how to make him feel safe. After a moment the blonde pulled away to get a better look at his lover." Thank you,so very much. I-I think that the show is coming back on soon. Want to keep watching?"

Ryou smiled down at his lover as he pulled away. He cupped his face between both hands as the younger thanked him. "It's what I'm here for, right?" He let the younger go, giving a small chuckle. He looked back at the t.v. at the mention of the show coming back on. Ryou shrugged a little. "Only if you want to continue watching it." He smiled again, placing a hand on Dylani's head. "Whatever you want to do, I will follow. No matter what it is." He grew a wide grin then. He clearly was a man who didn't care what the other wanted to do. He would do it. Except go outside, he wasn't doing that. At least not any time before the snow let up. So for now they were stuck in the apartment. But there was plenty they could do to get by.

Looking back at the screen Dylani rose from his spot on the couch to stretch." I still want to watch. But I want to make a quick snack before it comes back on." Moving to the kitchen the blonde went to the pantry to grab a sealed bag of microwaveable popcorn. Within seconds he placed the bag in,grabbed his bowl,and filled a glass with ice." I'm getting the hang of getting to these shevels. Very nice." Grabbing his snack he settled himself down just in time for the show to come back on."...."

"Then We will continue watching." Ryou decided that id Dylani wanted to continue watching the show then he would as well. He stayed quiet when the other stood up to go make himself a snack. He watched the entire time as Dylani moved around the kitchen. He rested an elbow on the back of the sofa and rested his cheek in his hand. He watched as Dylani reached up on the shelf for a bowl for a glass and a bowl. The entire time his lover moved around the kitchen, Ryou remained seated with a smile on his face. Yeah, he was strange for staring at a man's ass. But hey, it was only Dylani's that he watched. And he only did it in private, well, except those times he watched it in the cafe before they started dating. But at the that time he didn't think he's ever get to actually know him. Dylani took another seat on the sofa and Ryou wrapped his arm behind him. "All set?" He asked as the show came back on.