Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast
    Position
    Seke
    Credits
    JR_TheRandomFan Inventory
    Aki & Tomoharu Iason & Riki

Post Winter Delight (w/ JR and YellowPerch)

🆕<Hey folks.I'm looking for someone to be a partner in a romantic roleplay.I'm looking for a kind,gentle,slightly teasing, and a little protective guy for my feminine male Dylani. Dylani is a rather gentle soul,due to his rather rough upbringing.He tries to take care of everyone who is close to him,trying to be as positive even if he is around someone that he does not like,or someone who doesn't like him. Your character will be the Seme while Dylani will be the Uke. I ask that you are able to write three to five well detailed paragraphs,decent grammar,punctuation,and some kind of detailed description. If you're interesting please post your reply in the comments below or by personal message. I will try my best to reply timely and to make this roleplay an enjoyable one for all,Thank you for your time. >

Soft snow whipping through the air on one calm January afternoon. After school such a long day at the café it warmed the young Dylani's heart that he would soon be home and in the sweet embrace of his love. The young boy loved the fact that his love was waiting for him every day after work. They did not have very many moments together,due to his older lover working in the late hours of the night. Thoughts were swirling around in the boy's head like the wind picking up the heavily falling snow.

This weather could only remind him of how the pair met only one month before. It was close to Christmas,the cafe bustling with costumes as it usually does during that time of year. A tall man had just entered the place, face covered by a simple scarf. He remembered being given his table to take care of the older male. The first thing Dylani noticed about the gentleman was his smile. It warmed the room like none he had ever seen, orbs so bright that the young boy couldn't help but to blush." H-Hello... How may I help you this afternoon?" Was all he could muster. Dylani had never felt so flustered by anyone in his life. His voice deep,soothing to the ear as he ordered a simple black coffee.This only made him feel worse about wearing a dress.As the young boy severed him they did steal glances,up to the older male about to depart.

"Please come back soon sir. We'd happy to have you back."

Dylani chimed as his guest departed. But as the gentleman left he had slipped something into the young boy's hand, such warm skin burning through his uniform gloves. It seemed so surreal, nothing that he had ever experienced. Looking down the older man had left two things,maybe one of the largest tips he had ever seen,and a business card with his name and number circled, writing so very delicate yet powerful handwriting spelling out the words 'Call Me.' The young boy had gotten many cards like this,from bikers,drunks,and rift raft. But this seemed different,like if he made the call,he wouldn't be ogled by his feminine frame,but to be taken in by something much more.

Within the month the two did met again,sharing their likes,their dislikes, moving into the older male's home. It might have been too fast for some, but the two of them could not help the shear emotion.The young boy had opened up more to the older male than anyone he had ever met. He couldn't explain it. No words could truly express the great emotion he had held for this male. The great acceptance of his own flaws and manor. The young boy couldn't even ask for anyone like his lover.He could not dream of it.

In a moments notice Dylani was home,inside and changing out of his snow soaked boots and heavy jacket. With a simple chime of his soft voice he had made himself known in the house. It was great to be finally home, unknowing to him that he would be soon swept up by the embrace of his lover. A small squeak escaped him as he was brought closer to a much larger,stronger frame. Taking in the sweet scent the young boy looked up at the older male, flashing a small smile." It's good to see you too..."

Dylani did not want to leave this embrace. He had gotten too attached. This was the greatest highlight of his day.

Spoiler:  

Ultimate Yaoi Expert YellowPerch's Avatar
    Position
    Secret
    Credits
    YellowPerch Inventory
    Motoharu Kaburagi Valentine - Shingeki no Kyojin Aki & Tomoharu Fumihiro Motoki

Re: Winter Delight (w/ JR and YellowPerch)

Spoiler:  

Ryou was a busy man. As the section chief of one of the most potential companies known to the city he lived in. Ryou would normally leave the house early in the morning before his lover even woke ad wouldn't be home until later at night, most of the time after his lover had fallen asleep. This gave them no time to be with one another. Tonight, however, that changed. He had been work late all week, trying to get as much of his work done so he could head home early tonight. He shivered at the subway station, which would get him home just a few stations away. It was January, the coldest month of winter.

Winter, a season that he would never forget. He looked up at the sky and smiled. He remembered the day he met his lover as if it were yesterday. Unlike now, when they first met it was December, the most festive time of the season. One afternoon Ryou had found himself venturing into a cafe after coming back from a business meeting. Instantly upon entering the shop, Ryou's eyes never once left the little maid that served him. Through out the whole time he was there, he catch the eyes of his server watching him. When he left the cafe, he had slipped something into the little pocket of the uniform. When his server called out to him in a little bashful voice, Ryou smiled back with a wave.

Ryou had returned, for an entire month. Over and over he'd gain the attention of his server. Then before he knew it, Ryou had been asking him to move in with him. And all at once the two started living together. Ryou found his new life with his lover completely comfortable, even though he worked long and late hours. He soon discovered that his lover was decently okay with that, knowing that Ryou couldn't just drop his job and worked favorable hours.

When Ryou's subway finally reached his station, it was still early. He was only mere minutes from his home now. He soon noticed after reaching his high end apartment that Dylani was still not home. Ryou decided he'd change out of his work clothes into more casual clothes. From there it didn't take too long before Dylani got home. Ryou met him in the entryway, embracing him instantly. He wrapped his arms around the younger's waist and held him close to him. He chuckled when he heard Dylani's words. And in his low husky voice he answered him. "Welcome Home."

Position
    Seke
    Credits

The deep tones of Ryou's voice always seemed to make his little heart pound against his chest as they embraced. The long and late hours that his older lover worked sometimes left him rather lonely,but he knew that what his lover did was important,and it would warrant much of his time. At least the pair had a chance of seeing each other at his own work. He didn't really mind serving him. It gave him some purpose for what he really did. Breathing a simple sigh Dylani looked up to Ryou before planting a small kiss on his cheek.

"I hope you had a great day dear." He muttered against his cheek." I have to say that the show is really coming down out there. I did not think that I would've made it home as soon as I did." Pulling his small frame away from the older man the blonde pulled off his heavy boots and began to reach for the apron around his waist. The young blonde seemed to have changed his uniform dress into something a bit more traditional,a simple black dress that cut at his knees. White lace lined the hem and short sleeve of the dress. A white apron with a large pocket was tired around his slim waist.

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    YellowPerch Inventory

Ryou loved the small kisses he received from Dylani. It was few and far in between when he would receive the next one, so every one was special to Ryou. He squeezed Dylani tighter against him before letting him go, so he could come in. When Dylani started talking about how he almost didn't make it home, Ryou nodded in agreement. "My bullet was actually the last one to run for the night. I was lucky it even came all the way to our station."

Ryou watched as Dylani removed his apron from his uniform. Ryou always enjoyed the older uniform more. Of course, that was because it meant so much to him. The newer uniform was just as adorable on his cute lover. But nothing compared to the original uniform. Ryou stepped away from Dylani so he could step inside. "I've got dinner cooking by the way. Hope you don't mind having Risotto with some salad." Ryou wasn't always there to cook. But when ever he had a chance the man would take every opportunity to do so.

Position
    Seke
    Credits

A low rumble could be heard from the blonde's stomach at the mention of food. It was another late double shift at the café had caused him to miss his lunch break. And whatever his older lover have for him would be a welcoming change." I've always loved your risotto. With the day that I've had I could really use it." With the door closed behind him Dylani then began to strip off the white,slightly soaked stocking that the young one wore. His lean legs were as porcelain as the rest of his skin. For some they could say that he could handle feminine clothing rather well.

Witt another kiss to the older man's cheek Dylani moved easily through the high scale apartment. It felt great to be home again,with Ryou by him to softly embrace. He had a feeling that his time with him would be limited like always. He only wanted to make the time that he did have wiry his lover count.

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    YellowPerch Inventory

Roy received a second kiss on the cheek before watching Dylani enter the apartment. He adored watching the back side of his younger lover. Heck, it was the adorable ass he got to look at each time. He grinned before following behind Dylani, sliding a hand across his butt before walking away to the kitchen to finish dinner. He chuckled to himself as he looked back at Dylani. The look of surprise evident on his face. He loved every expression his younger lover n he was angry, sad, pouting, surprised, or the faces he made during sex. Every one made Ryou's heart fill up.

He finished cooking the risotto and in time tossed the salad. He plated the two and set down Dylani's dinner first before setting down his own. Ryou's always wondered why he didn't become a chef. He loved cooking as much as eating. He grabbed a wine glass and poured himself some wine. He didn't always drink, but risotto was always a good dish with red wine. He sat down at the table he set dinner and waited for Dylani. He wouldn't start eating without the other.

Position
    Seke
    Credits

Letting a surprised squeak passed his lips Dylani glanced at his lover as he passed him,sliding a hand against his rear as he did. The blonde was always a bit bashful with being touched. He couldn't really help himself. Ryou always seemed to make his skin tingle with each passing touch. "Cheeky..." He muttered before climbing up to grab a wine glass for himself. Being so short he did have to prop himself up to reach high shelves with all kinds of objects.

Joining his lover at the table Dylani sat across from him and gave a gentle smile." You've outdone yourself again Ryou. I hope to make you a little something for you for your shift tonight. I hate to have you without some food for another late night."

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    YellowPerch Inventory

Ryou's watched as Dylani reached for the wine glass. He always teased the younger male by making him have to reach for his things. His eyes didn't once move away from the body of his lover until he was making his way for the table. He waited until the other sat before he'd start eating his own food. But when Dylani spoke out about making him a meal, Ryou's couldn't help but smile right back. "Whatever you make is more then enough to satisfy me." Ryou's took a sip of his wine before continuing to speak. "Just a small something to hold me over should be enough."

Ryou's always hated his late night work hours. He'd give anything to be able to come home like any normal person and spend the rest of his night with his lover. Unfortunately Ryou's wasn't that lucky. Before he'd met Dyani he was already contracted with his company and had promised them he'd remain with them for several years to come. He was truly glad that Dylani put up with his hours and with him.

Position
    Seke
    Credits

Taking a bite of his risotto Dylaki let a satisfying hum pass his coral lips. He had always enjoyed homemade food,and hoped that he could be able to improve as he went with his classes. If things picked up as they did,he might be able to stay home. After a moment the blonde lifted his eyes from his plate and began to speak." Are you sure that you can't stay home for the night? I mean the snow could stop you before you could get to the bullet station. And who knows what kind of crazy person would be on those icy roads. I-It just doesn't seem safe."

A worried look crossed the young trap's face then. He really couldn't help but to worry whenever his older lover would step out for the night. So much could happen and he wouldn't be able to know. It frightened him so much to make him shudder in his seat.

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    YellowPerch Inventory

Ryou was sipping his wine again after taking a bite of his salad. HE loved watching his younger lover eat,the happy expressions he made always made it worth it. He dropped his smile for a moment when Dylani asked him about having to go to work. He knew he was worried about him, especially in this weather. He brought a smile to his lips again. "Unfortunately the bullet train isn't running anymore, so I'll have to call for a taxi once I get to the station. Sadly I have no other choice but to go. I have another meeting tomorrow morning." He set his wine glass down on the table as he spoke. He waited until he'd finished talking before grabbing a bite of his risotto.

Ryou wasn't a fan of leaving his lover alone at night. In fact he hated doing it. What was worse, was that the weather did not help his anxious feelings. He never liked the cold weather, for with it came snow. And snow always caused problems for anyone and everything. He took another bite of his risotto. "Don't worry, I'll be all right." He smiled at Dylani, trying to comfort him.

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast
Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles