Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Position
    Seke
    Credits
    JR_TheRandomFan Inventory
    Aki & Tomoharu Iason & Riki

Re: Winter Delight (w/ JR and YellowPerch)

"I love you,Ryou. I love that you worry for me,but I do want you to know that I would do that for you. Even if I can't do much, I can't help but to care for you." Breathing a single sigh the blonde went back to looking at the window. It was amazing how something so small can cause so much trouble. Then again,that's what they said about the young man's friends. The very thought was rather funny to him. With coffee fully brewed Dylani moved to pour his mug. He added enough sugur,cream,and others to make the coffee the perfect milky blend.

Ultimate Yaoi Expert YellowPerch's Avatar
    Position
    Secret
    Credits
    YellowPerch Inventory
    Motoharu Kaburagi Valentine - Shingeki no Kyojin Aki & Tomoharu Fumihiro Motoki

Ryou removed the cooked pancake into the plate and poured more batter into the skillet. He sighed when he put the bowl down. "I know. I love you more then you can even imagine." He kissed his younger lover on the head. "I would still hate for you to get hurt though. Right now, no one is going out in that mess." Ryou began pouring himself a cup of coffee as well. Then turned back to his lovable lover. "By the way, your stuck with me for a wekk here." He went back to pouring his coffee and what little surgery he added in. It was always a habit oh his to drink the coffee black. It was what made him stay awake when he had to work so much. Even after tasting the goodness of Dylani's milky blend, Ryou continued to have his black coffee.

Position
    Seke
    Credits

For a moment Dylani couldn't help but to look surprised when he heard that he and Ryou would be able to spend more time together. For the moment he couldn't help but to smile before setting down his mug at the table." I might not be able to work, but I think I could manage if I can spend more time with you. It's been so long..." With a soft sigh the blonde moved once more to grab syrup and bitter for their breakfast. This would be a better day after all.

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    YellowPerch Inventory

As Dylani went to go place his own mug on the table, Ryou was flipping over the last of the pancakes. He never made too much, and if either of them wanted more all he had to do was cook more. Four pancakes were pretty good for the both of them, plus he had other things, like sausage and toast already made. Dylani grabbed the syrup and butter as Ryou was starting to place the food on the table. He returned to the counter to place the skillet and any other kitchen ware in the sink for washing later. While grabbing his cup of coffee, Ryou grabbed some utensils and brought them to the table. "I think both of us can manage anything if we spend more time with the other." He waited for Dylani to return to the table himself before sitting down. Manors he learned at a very young age and continued to use now for business meetings.

Position
    Seke
    Credits

When Dylani sat down across from his lover he took a soft gulp of his coffee. With so much in front of him,he wasn't exactly sure where to start. Pulling in his untensils he began to eat. Like always the older man outdid himself with his cooking. Since the pair would be spending more time together,it would be a good time to make him a little something." This is very good Ryou." He mused in between bites." I might want to handle lunch for today."

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    YellowPerch Inventory

Ryou sat in his own chair once Dylani had sat in his. He didn't start on his own food until Dylani grabbed what he wanted to eat and began eating. While he waited, Ryou drank his coffee slowly. He always enjoyed watching the other eat, it made him look like a chipmunk at times. A very adorable chipmunk. Ryou smiled at the thought before taking another sip of his coffee and then starting in on eating his food. "I'm glad you like it." He ate half his pancake before speaking again. "I'd like to taste more of your cooking. So have a go this afternoon." He took a sip of his coffee again. He centered his attention more on Dylani eating then he did on eating his own food.

Position
    Seke
    Credits

"I'll try my best. Hm,it might take me awhile to figure out what to make though." A single gulp was what came after that. Drinking his coffee the blonde felt bunch more relaxed than he had the night before. Since they would be spending more dine together it would be a good idea to find something to do. Placing her mug down he leaned his head back to let his food rest." What should we do today?" He asked as he rubbed into his stomach." We don't need to leave the house,so the options are rather slim."

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    YellowPerch Inventory

Ryou finished his own mug, standing to make another. "Don't worry, I know you'll make something good." He poured the coffee and came back to sit down to finish his breakfast. The toast was the last thing he ate, seeming to like the taste of it and black coffee. He thought a moment, reaching for his mug and holding it in his hand before speaking. "I'd rather not go outside. So we can always watch movies. I hear one of the stations are running a marathon of your favorite show today." He lifted the mug and drank out of it. They were both done their breakfast now, but neither one stood up just yet. "Its been a long time since we were able to just relax together at home." He looked over at his lover, he knew the younger sometimes got bored easily. But he hoped he wouldn't hesitate on having the opportunity to cuddle with his older lover while watching movies.

Position
    Seke
    Credits

"It has been some time. And I really do just want to be close to you,to be held by you. I think watching a few episodes of ' The Misadventures of Des' would be a great way to spend the day." Slowly pulling himself from his chair Dylani placed his dirty dishwear in the dish washer and moved to the living room." Come when you're ready. I won't start without you."

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    YellowPerch Inventory

Ryou smiled when his lover agreed to spend a day with him watching his favorite show. As Dylani got up and tossed his dishes in to the dishwasher, Ryou grabbed all the other dishes and placed them on the counter. Dylani left to the living room, calling back to him. "I'm just going to clean up here first. I'll be right there." Ryou threw his dishes into the dishwasher, then the dishes he had previously threw in the sink. He found containers to put the extra food in and then tossed even those dishes in the dishwasher. When he was finished he went to the living room, finding Dylani already sitting on the couch they had. Ryou sat next to him, resting his arm behind Dylani on the back of the couch. "Ready to go." He smiled at Dylani, letitng him know he was ready to spend the whole day with him just like this.

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles