Have You Thought of Quitting?

glesh

Was there once (or perhaps, twice, thrice or a lot more) in your life that you have though of quitting? be it in your job, school, love life or anything that you have decided and yet you just want to quit because you feel it's not fit or right for you...?

For me, just recently. I know very well that this is a great opportunity, but i regretted it a bit that i accepted it in the first place coz i know how the other person will feel...i know myself than anyone else, that's why i sometimes just say to myself "it's okay, if people won't like you coz of what you decided, let them be. They don't know what you have been through..." [i won't go into details about this story of mine since i'm a bit sensitive. ^_^ ]

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dayu

• lukaXGAMErs

• fan_yaoi

• ruriiiii005

Well yeah there is a few moments where I felt I should quit/ do something else.

A two ago I got a Health problem that gave me a lots of problems, and I could't take a full time job, so I got a boring part time job (a job I hate) and beacuse I was not were i wantet to be in Life I started to polish up my drawing skills so I could try to get Another job. beeing an illustrator is very hard and there are few jobs out there.

So recently now when my Health is better (I had an operation last september) I am able to work full time so I want to quit my job i have now that I hate. So Im trying really hard to draw better.

I wish I was just as talet and hard working as (don't laugh) Takano Masamune in Sekaiichi Hatsukoi.

• 3 weeks later...

Of course, if somethings bad happens or.. It's almost everyday.

Well it's because I'm stuck in my house for almost everyday, I can't get to see my friends and hang out. And sometimes my love life.. *sigh* Well, i'm unlucky to that kind of stuff. I'm not honest with my feeling and so that I don't have any boyfriends up until now but that's okay because i'm still young.

You need to go out sometimes.
Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

I can't, my parents are strict :/

That's not good. You have to do it once in a while.

Strict parents think you'll do something bad when you go out. I can't understand them sometimes, but I know they just want the best for their children. It's not wrong. But can't they see it's ruining their children lives. People wouldn't grow just staying inside the house.

That's not good. You have to do it once in a while.
Strict parents think you'll do something bad when you go out. I can't understand them sometimes, but I know they just want the best for their children. It's not wrong. But can't they see it's ruining their children lives. People wouldn't grow just staying inside the house.

I KNOW RIGHT?? My sister said that if she were free from our parents, she will drink and smoke. But that's wrong, I know that she's happy on what her doing and her freedom but doing something bad is just so wrong. :/

That's the conclusion when your parents are strict. Being with your parents are really embarrassing sometimes and you don't know the places you want to go because you're not used to these places. that's the side effect for having strict parents. (Gusto ko tlaga maglayas pero makakasaa din nmn sa buhay ko un.)

You don't have to run away. It's okay to go out the whole day. Like, you're just go to the mall and observe the people there. Ride the jeepney. Or swim on the sea. Those things. Maybe you're sister said those words because she can't take your strict parents no more. Adolescence stage.

You don't have to run away. It's okay to go out the whole day. Like, you're just go to the mall and observe the people there. Ride the jeepney. Or swim on the sea. Those things. Maybe you're sister said those words because she can't take your strict parents no more. Adolescence stage.

Ahahaha my sister is just so immature and think those things. I think she'll know what's right and wrong on her decision, and besides she's the same age as me XD. I'll try to observe more and be cautious. :)

Then, why don't you tell her it is not right?

Show her the view of others to what she wanted to do.

Then, why don't you tell her it is not right?
Show her the view of others to what she wanted to do.

Well she's just too... hm, annoying. But I can't stop her from doing it, I know that she'll realize the wrongdoings that she'll done. So I suppose that's okay? I mean it's not right time to her be doing that so I have time to tell her things.

Is she your twin?
. It's up to you, but don't do it too late.

Yes, she's my twin, but I hope i'm not too late :) Thanks for the advice

What does she look like?
You're very much welcome.

Uh, she looks like me XD ahahaha just kidding but it's true. Mapayat lng ng konti

• 3 years later...
Was there once (or perhaps, twice, thrice or a lot more) in your life that you have though of quitting? be it in your job, school, love life or anything that you have decided and yet you just want to quit because you feel it's not fit or right for you...?

Of course! Who didn't? I quit a few jobs and I'm definitely gonna quit my current job too at some point. Once I get the idea, I won't back off until I quit and find something better.

I quit school too and I have mixed feelings about that.

And it seems that I quit love life entirely, haha. :|

Other things that I quit, hmm, I'm pretty sure there are plenty, but I can't really recall any of them right now. But well, who ever didn't quit anything? And the thing is, once you think about it, the desire to quit won't go away until you do it (or is it just me?). And sometimes quitting is sooo good!

(I wrote and read quit and quitting so many times in this post that it doesn't sound like a real word anymore)