The End of Thread

Tetsu

TITLE:

The End of Thread

RATING:

18+

SUMMARY:

Meet Li Wei Rong and Yang Yu Jiang. Two people with opposite personalities but somehow became best of friends. Li Wei Rong is annoying, hyperactive and attention seeker while Yang Yu Jiang is strict, a bit of a bully yet looks after Wei Rong.

Ongoing

Chapter 1

An everyday life of Yang Yu Jiang

Li Wei Rong woke up suffocating. Something soft was being forcefully pushed into his face. He wondered what was going on but his immediate response was to take off the thing that was preventing him from breathing. When the soft object was finally removed, Wei Rong immediately looked at the bastard who dared to stuff a pillow over his face while asleep.

“Yang Yu Jiang! Are you planning on killing me?”

“Oh? I was sure you were dead. Luck must not be on my side today. I will try again next time.”

“What a heartless friend you are! At such a young age how can you think of killing your best friend?”

“Instead of talking bullshit, why don’t you take a look at the clock? We’re going to be late soon. You better hurry.”

When Li Wei Rong checked the time out of Yang Yu Jiang’s suggestion, a look of surprised and horror appeared all over his face.

“Why didn’t you wake me up sooner!” , Li Wei Rong said while he ran to the bathroom as fast as he could.

“What an idiot.”, Yu Jiang said as he sneered amusingly.

. . . .

When Wei Rong finally finished dressing up, they were already five minutes late. They were surely going to be scolded by their teacher. This put Yu Jiang into a bad mood as the two of them walked to school.

“Hey, Yu Jiang. You don’t have to be so pissed off. It’s not like the first time I did this.”

Yu Jiang was about to say something but decided against it a second later. Whatever he would say won’t stick inside this idiot’s head anyway. Yu Jiang simply sighed.

“Yu Jiang? Are you still mad? Come on…”

Wei Rong kept on pestering Yu Jiang but the later pretended to not hear the idiot. Instead he walked faster and faster with the intention of leaving Wei Rong behind. However, the idiot caught up to him and hugged Yu Jiang’s arm.

“Big Brother, won’t you forgive this pitiful friend?” , Wei Rong said as he acted like a lost puppy.

Yu Jiang wanted to ignore Wei Rong but his silliness was behind him. As an act of revenge, he pulled Wei Rong’s cheeks with two hands

“O-ouch! It hurts… stop it! Why are you so cruel to me?”

“Ask yourself.” Yu Jiang said as he smiled.

. . . .

When the two arrived at school, the rest of the students were answering an activity booklet. Luckily, the teacher wasn’t around to scold them. However, they weren’t given a copy of the booklets which means they wouldn’t be able to do today’s activity. They could only wait for the teacher so they can get a copy of the booklet.

“Here. I sneaked two extra copies of the booklet. I knew you’d be late again today.”

It was Xu Guan who handed them what they needed. He was someone who liked to look after people. He was treated like a fairy godmother for always helping people in need. It was a mystery why Xu Guan liked doing this.

“Xu Guan! I will love you until next lifetime!” Wei Rong said as he hugged Xu Guan, continuing, “You are always so kind to me. Yu Jian should learn from you!”

“It’s your fault why we are late. You don’t deserve kindness at all.” Yang Yu Jiang said coldly, turning his head to Xu Guan, ”And thanks for this Xu Guan. Wei Rong will treat you any food you want later at lunchbreak”

“Why am I the one to treat him? Hey.. hey~ aren’t you at fault too for waking me up so late?”

Yang Yu Jiang ignored Wei Rong as he began answering the booklet. The idiot kept on pestering him but after a few while, he stopped. Quite some time had passed and Yu Jiang was almost done answering the booklet. However, it was just too weird that the idiot didn’t pester him since then.

Curious, Yu Jiang turned his head around to see a sleeping Wei Rong. He probably lost too much energy for being so annoying and now he’s sleeping? Yu Jiang wanted to slap Wei Rong in the butt but decided against it again. Instead, he sighed while he took Wei Rong’s booklet and answered it himself.

Yu Jiang couldn’t help it. He loved Wei Rong after all.

. . . .

Finally school was finished. Wei Rong did nothing but sleep for the whole day. He wasn’t usually like this, but he did have days he felt so lazy to do anything. Yu Jiang covered up for Wei Rong, doing all the activities for him. When teachers scolded Wei Rong, Yu Jiang explained that Wei Rong had family problems. Really, it was Yu Jiang who looked after him the most. Wei Rong should feel more grateful.

“Yu Jiang, wanna go somewhere and have fun? I feel like I didn’t spend enough of today’s energy to go back home and sleep.”

“I’m tired.”

“But I’m not.”

“Then go do something yourself.”

“But I want to hang out with you! Come on, don’t be so stubborn. Have fun with brother alright?”

Really, Yu Jiang couldn’t just say no to Wei Rong.

“Aghhh.. Alright. Let’s go to the convenience store first. I have something I want to buy”

Yu Jiang and Wei Rong headed for the convenience store. While they enter, Wei Rong bumped into a girl who was carrying a bag full of goods which fell on the ground.

“Ahh! We’re sorry. Let me help you!” Yu Jiang said as he began picking on the goods.

“N-no.. it’s alright, really…” the girl said while blushing a little.

“Ehh~ Aren’t you Wu Mei Ling? You’re really popular at school you know!” Wei Rong exclaimed while he simply stood and watched the two picking up the goods.

“Wu Mei Ling? I’ve never heard of her before” Yu Jiang coldly said.

“E-eh brother, don’t tease me so much it makes me shy. Thanks for helping me. I have to go now.” Wu Mei Ling said as she slightly blushed.

“How cute..” Wei Rong said.

This made Yu Jiang a bit annoyed. Well, he really had no right to since Wei Rong is straight and his feelings were his alone. Still, it made him sad to think that Wei Rong cared for someone other than him.

“She’s not cute at all You’re way cuter.” Yu Jiang murmured.

“Ehh? What did you say?”

“Nothing. Let’s go. ” Yu Jiang said while he ruffled Wei Rong’s head.

Hi! It's Tetsu. Here's a new story of mine. Well, this is really a challenge for me since I never wrote a story with chinese characters :D basically, I fell in love with Like Love series, Addicted, counter attack... and I just can't think of anything else but write something xD SO, these webseries/films are my influences... so i hope u dont mind some similarities ^^;

And I somehow changed the way I write so yeah ^^; I hope this turned out fine. Please like and comment for suggestions :D

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tetsu

• Sai-Miyoshi

• CheputChan19

Top Posters In This Topic

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
KYAAAAA SO CUTTEEEEE!!!! get ur lazy *ss moving niisan and write the rest >///////////