Confession — [Private RP: YellowPerch & Rin]

♠[Rin]♠

And yet he pouted a little. "I won't. I totally didn't plan to. Also, I have everything in my head!" He lifted a finger and pointed to his temple. "Nothing will go wrong, I can assure you! And I swear I corrected everything you edited!" His hand sank back down onto the table before he crossed his arms on it and leaned a little forward. "I am glad you are my Editor. I wouldn't want anyone else."

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ♠[Rin]♠

• YellowPerch

Kagami chuckled at the actions of the other. He did have trust in Seto, just sometimes the other seemed a little scatter brained. "Well, in order to move on the corrections had to be made. So good." Seto really did know how to move on by himself. But Kagami always pushed himself in. It was trait he sometimes hated. He had closed his eyes as the other sank against the table. But when Seto mentioned how he liked Kagami being his editor, the man's eyes shot open again. His smile softened as he looked back at the other before leaning forward and resting his hand atop Seto's head. "I do my best to make sure your satisfied with my work." That's right. Seto was only glad it was Kagami who was his editor because of how efficient he was. Kagami never let his feelings show and made sure his everything revolved around Seto. Of course this only meant the other of it as him doing a great job.

"I am satisfied with your work, really." Even if there were some misunderstandings and some disagreement here and there, he thought of Kagami in positive ways only. Seto couldn't deny that the other owned a wider knowledge nor could he ever doubt the experiences of mentioned either.

Emerald eyes moved around to search for a clock in the room. "I hope i'm not keeping you awake? Isn't it late already?" It was something around eight when he had arrived, after all. They would have plenty of time during the planned Dinner so Seto wanted Kagami to get his sleep now.

Kagami looked down at his watch. It had been an hour and thirty minutes since Seto was first pulled into Kagami's apartment. Landing the clock's time to be 9:30. He was right, it was getting late. Kagami wanted to make sure the other had time to get home and get himself enough sleep before working more on his manuscript tomorrow. Although Kagami had an early day tomorrow as well, he had to take care of some of his work before he got to bed himself. Kagami stood up from the table then. "Well, I suppose it is getting late. It would be faster for you to get a cab from here, and they'll stop running in the next twenty-five minutes." He walked towards the entry way and grabbed his suitcase. Inside he pulled out his wallet and some fare for a cab. He was the one who kept him here this late and although he liked the company of the other, he wasn't going to just send him off and pay for his own fare. When Seto came up behind him he held out the money. "Here, this is thanks for having dinner with me." He pulled a smile up on his features and waited for the other to take the money.

• 3 weeks later...

Emerald eyes watched the taller male raising from his chair and walking over to his suitcase. Seto stood up as well and carefully pushed the chair back against the table. Afterwards he walked up to Kagami, who already turned around to him and offered him a certain amount of money. The brunette on the other hand blinked before his Editor explained it.

He tried to remember; did he take his wallet with him? Uhm...

"No, no, I enjoyed having dinner with you! We can always do that again!" Seto smiled heartily. Only hesitatingly he took the money. "Thank you very much." He could get home by walking as well, after all. But he had already accepted long ago that Kagami took care of him.

Kagami laughed at the other's exclamation. He was glad they shared a similar interest, which of course lead to them both enjoying a meal in each others company. Too bad it wasn't for how Kagami wanted it though. To Seto, it was merely a time when two friends, maybe even just and editor and his mangaka, have dinner together. Kagami's smile dropped only a little before Seto very hesitantly reached for the money. Their fingers brushed for a moment. And although he didn't show it, Kagami had a small chill run down his body. He liked feeling Seto's skin, and only wished he could feel more of it. "Get some sleep tonight. You'll be starting the manuscript of yours as soon as your awake again tomorrow." His smile grew again as he teased the other with his editor speech.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

"Ah, I know!" Seto pouted and crossed his arms. "Don't worry about me all the time! You should worry about yourself, too! You're not getting enough sleep often. And don't try to counter at that fact!" The brunette turned to the side and then returned Kagami's smile. "Thank you for cooking. It was delicious." No matter how often he had already said it, it was a thing that the smaller one would repeated over and over again.

Kagami laughed at Seto's demand to worry about himself more. He placed a hand on top his head. "I know, I know. I'll be alright though." He tried very hard not to overwork himself. He'd been there, done that, and he would try to make sure he wouldn't get there. He caught Seto's smile and let his hand drop from the top of his head. He waved his hand as if to dismiss Seto's words. "Whenever you need a good meal come see me. I'll cook for you no matter what." He chuckled as he stepped down into the entry way and held open the door for Seto. "Call me if you need anything for anything."

He smiled at the offer that he could appear anytime for a meal and chuckled when being patted on the head. "I will keep it in mind!" After all, he often was way too lazy to cook himself and either went to bed without a meal or ordered something.

Seto thanked Kagami for holding open the door and exited the apartment, before he turned around again to face him. "I promise that the manuscript will be done in time! So keep on worrying about yourself!" With those words he lifted his hand, waved briefly and then hurried down the corridor to enter the elevator. Thank God Kagami hadn't noticed the envelope! the brunette thought to himself in relief.

Kagami chuckled at his words. "Yes, i will." And with that he watched as Seto walked down the corridor until he reached the elevator. The door opened immediately upon pressing the button and as he watched Seto step inside, Kagami stepped back into his apartment and closed the door. It wouldnt be until later did he take notice of the envelope. Kagami went straight for the living room with his briefcase and sat down on his couch to start looking at the three other manuscripts he had with him.

On the next day at 11 Pm, while the night had already darkened the atmosphere outside and silence ruled the vicinity, Seto was still awake. With dark circles under his eyes he stood up from his desk and stretched his arms. Finally! Finally, he was done!

In his tired excitement, the brunette didn't even recognize that it was already this late. Instead, he pulled out his phone and sent an E-Mail to his editor Kagami.

Good evening, Kagami-san! I just finished the manuscript and will instantly fax it to you! Isn't this great? Adding two smiley, he sent the message and leaned back in his chair. Ow, his back hurt--

Kagami had been up almost all night the day before. Already having woken up with four hours of sleep made Kagami anxious. Worse off his day didnt go over so well. Poor Kagami was forced around the company trying to get an answer for ONE question. His day continued as such all the way until he got home at twelve in the morning. He wasn't going to answer his phone at first, but after tossing it on his night table when he got home, he noticed the flashing blue screen that told him he had a new email.

Kagami picked up his phone and read it as he slipped out of his shirt. After a long and rough day at work, Kagami was finally able to find a moment of relief. He hadn't even read the message yet before seeing who it was that emailed him. When he did read the massage, he left his bedroom, pants have slipping from his hips as he unbuckled them and shirt unbuttoned and opened. He found the faxed manuscript sitting in his printer, ready for him to read.

• 1 month later...

Seto on the other side had taken a hot shower and found himself on the couch, wrapped in a bathrobe. Lazily he lay there with the remote in his hand and clicking through the channels until he found a horror movie that didn't look that scary. He set the remote down onto the table in front of the couch and exhaled, yawned. He was tired but he didn't want to go to sleep now..

His heart pounded when he thought of the promise from Kagami. He was so happy to get to spend time with the other finally! And that even without work in the back of his head!

Kagami replied to Seto's email instantly.

'I got your manuscript. I'll take a look at it right away. I don't expect a reply, because I expect you to be asleep. So I'll talk to you tomorrow.

....and if your not asleep, then get to sleep now. I'll call you with the day and time to meet up for some food.

-Kagami'

As soon as he had replied, he went for his living room. Not caring that he was dressed in boxers and an unbuttoned shirt only. He sat down on the couch and placed the manuscript on the coffee table in front of him. On the table he always kept a red marker and grabbed it to get started on editing the manuscript.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

When he read the reply from Kagami, it was already 1 AM and he chuckled to himself. Fine, fine. He turned off the TV and headed to bed after brushing his teeth. Rolling himself up in his two blankets, the young mangaka even fell asleep after some minutes.

When he awoke the next time, his clock showed 11 AM. He had slept over 8 hours? Ah... that was unusual. "Whatever," Seto mumbled to himself, sat up and yawned into his palm. Afterwards he reached out for his phone and checked his E-Mails. Whether Kagami was already awake? Whether he had already edited the manuscript? Whether everything was alright? Whether-?

Kagami stayed up until three that morning, editing every page of the manuscript. By the time he had put everything away and got himself ready for bed, it was almost four in the morning. Luckily Kagami had a later start then normal. When he woke up again it was seven thirty. He'd only managed about three and a half hours of sleep, but he'd have to make do with that. He showered, dressed and left his apartment with briefcase in hand. While on his way to work he had emailed Seto, hoping he was still asleep.

'I read through the manuscript, not all that much needed editing. Good job :) Faxed what I edited to you last night. Hopefully it's there. Look through it, tell me what you think. I'll call you when I get out of work tonight.'

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk