Did you see Secret Garden?

animegirl

I was out with my friends and we were talking about dramas that we have watched, what we would want to see... I said I thinking to watch some Korean drama and a friend of mine suggested me "Secret Garden" cause it's a great movie... :5yoyo34: while another friend said she just hated it... :7yoyo:

I was wondering what to do... :2yoyo4: Did any of you see that drama and what did you think of it?

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• animegirl

• Inulain

• JuJu

• 현애

Top Posters In This Topic

Secret Garden is totally awesome...Ha ji won is my fav actress..go watch and u will know why it's very popular... it's so many romantic scene....

• Like 1

Secret Garden is totally awesome...Ha ji won is my fav actress..go watch and u will know why it's very popular... it's so many romantic scene....

Agree! Ha ji won is my fav actress too!!

I don't know that actress... is she talented? In what movies did she play before?

erm it's too many she act..like 100days with arrogant boy,Damo,Sex is zero i'm only remember this tittle ^^

Hmmm... I don't think I've seen any of them....:2yoyo4: Maybe cause I use to watch BL movies :hamtaro-005 (6):

Oh, Secret Garden~~

I'm actually watching it (I'm at episode 16... so I'm almost done with it T__T)

But it is SOOOO cute :D

I love those funny moments - and the romantic stuff - OMMO!!!!

JUST DYING WHILE THINKING ABOUT IT! :D

In the beginning I wasn't too impressed ... but now I have to admit that the movie is surely done pretty well! :)

I loooove Ra Im (she is tooootaly my type >3

And the hot male actor is cool too~~ (sooo arrogant but at the same time fr**** cute :D)

You should watch it! You really should - IF you like romantic stuff ^^

(Because it's reaaaaally~ romantic in my eyes - sometimes it was too much for me; even though I like those kitschy dramas :D)

yessss.....XD

You should watch it immediately....i highly recommend this !!!!!!!!

lol...you know....I couldn't help laughing like crazy when watching it....a really awesome movie...XD:hamtaro-005 (5)::hamtaro-005 (5):

The main couple is very fantastic....they even exchange their spirit...

This special event led to many fun and sweet but meaningful things happening in their life...

They gradually have the mutual-understanding and .......love :♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

hehe....theres also a real Boy love in that film.. A gay guy Han tae sun ...he is very very cute.....XD~he fell in love with the man (who he hated at the first met, a very stubborn, boasting man...)

• Like 1

Heyyyyy....~~~ !!!!!!!!!

Watch it and you will see that it's awesome enough........and it deserves your patience...:leaf15:............

• Like 1

Hmm... I didn't have the patience to watch it................. it is damn long that movie :cuteonion55:

You are right!

It IS damn long! :)

But after starting you can't stop. It's so addictive because it's really funny :)

My problem is that I don't have the time to watch it (because of exams) but it's really a nice drama.

You should give it a try ^^

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
Guest hannakawai

it's actuallu currently airing here, but i don't watch much coz it's on the same time slot as my fave local drama

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I haven't seen all of this yet so I'm not going to read other comments, but

I felt like they switched back too soon. I would have liked to see it more drawn out.

• 6 months later...

I fell in love with secret garden! i thought it was so sad whenever he was writting that letter to his girlfriend and he was crying while doing so! i cried too!

• 3 months later...

This is my all time favorite k-drama! I love Kim Joo Won and Gil Ra Im. They really made me cried a river. All their hardship had pay off and they are really meant to be T.T Such an amazing story (:

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...

I'm loving it so far.

Your other friend may not have liked the switching bodies part, I've heard some people don't though I don't understand why.

But really, it's very good and the characters are great (well...some of them).

I don't think I've put any spoilers in because it says that happens on the back of the box.

Also I haven't even finished it yet^^"

~Megs