My Boyfriend is Vampire[kor]

현애

When his sharp fangs touched the nape of my neck, I felt shocking senses arouse inside of me. The destined meeting between Yoo Da-in, a guy often mistaken as a girl because of his beauty and Seo Kang-hoo, a handsome hunk that even guys would fall for. Yoo Da-in is b.i.t.t.e.n. by Seo Kang-hoo, causing his heart to stop. I definitely died- but how did I become a girl?!

this is nice Manga i'm read it...ekek..it's soo funny..

• Like 1

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 현애

• Chacha

• Karin

• Marygrace94

I've started to read My Bf is a Vampire... because I liked the title.:leaf5: But I only read the first 3 Ch...

It is good? It becomes interesting?:5yoyo34:

I've started to read My Bf is a Vampire... because I liked the title.:leaf5: But I only read the first 3 Ch...

It is good? It becomes interesting?:5yoyo34:

Yeah it's very good...and i really like the plot..

• Like 1

I also read My Boyfriend is a Vampire!!!

but i dont get it is Yoo Da-in a girl now or a boy..?!!!

i confuse too but he can changed his sex...but he become she in part 2 as i know he enter that school but he cover her breast...

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

This sounds like an interesting manga to start reading. I should check it out I wonder though if it is translated into English. This would also make a good anime series wouldn't it.

• 3 weeks later...

I also started to read it, but I only read like 2 chapters so far :D I like it a looot! can't wait to have some time to read the next :hamtaro-005 (6):

• 10 months later...

I read it all, forget some bit but yeah it is really good. I had to read over some points some times to fully understand what was happening other than that it is good. I recommend it to anyone who thinks they want to start reading it!

• 1 year later...