'Musta?!!

OverBl

Kumusta mga kapatid!!

*Salutes*

I'm Marj. I love reading. From poems, short stories, novels and book series to comics, mangas and magazines!! A few years back, I discovered m/m genres online and it was a great shock to the 15-year old me. But, it caught my attention at the same time.. and so.. I joined the forces!! lol

Honestly, I was invited to join this particular forum by my online friend. He told me YO has a collection of BL novels, so here I am.

So, hi and hello! OverBl out.!!

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Awesome ...I think YES>_<

• STARRK

• itsapanda16

• ruriiiii005

*grins* It's a always a delight to find fellow Filipino being so deep in love with BL. It's wonderful to share the same interests! Welcome Marj to Yaoi Otaku. I am sure, hands down, that you'll enjoy it here, more so because the forum offers a lot of reading materials that relates to yaoi and much more. :) Enjoy as much as you can! :)

*whispers* I'm from Batangas as well. ;)

Ho, ho ,ho! Welcome to Yaoi Otaku! I hope you enjoy here. Have fun and there's so many Filipinos here! (Sama sama tayo mga kapatid! huhu!)

Ka-moose-tahhh! Hahaha :Playful:

Yes, database din ang una kong pakay dito sa YO hahaha :leaf5:

But besides the collections, the people here are so worth it. Birds of the same feather nga naman. HAHAHA

I hope you enjoy it here! Welcome to YO! :Being-joyful-01:

Hello Marj! Nice to meet you and a warm welcome to the Yaoi Otaku community. My name is Paul and I wish you a happy time on this Forum. :)

aapquk5h.jpg

Kumusta mga kapatid!!

*Salutes*

I'm Marj. I love reading. From poems, short stories, novels and book series to comics, mangas and magazines!! A few years back, I discovered m/m genres online and it was a great shock to the 15-year old me. But, it caught my attention at the same time.. and so.. I joined the forces!! lol

Honestly, I was invited to join this particular forum by my online friend. He told me YO has a collection of BL novels, so here I am.

So, hi and hello! OverBl out.!!

This is a cute introduction. Welcome to YO. Please enjoy your stay. :)

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Woah. There's a lot of Filipino here. (including me)

Welcome! Enjoy :)

Hi

^^ ASTIG!! HAHA!! :8yoyo13:

Welcome to YO Marj!! Enjoy your stay here!! ^^ For sure you'll make lots of friends (count me in!^^)

HAHA! I don't know some above users were Filipinos so yea this is awesome!! :_red_fox 2

Have fun checking and reading lots of Yaoi !! foxy2

hello, nice to meet ya~ I'm Natsuki Lao. Welcome to Yaoi Otaku, Have fun joining here we will welcome you open arms~.. hehehe