'Addicted' Anonymous 《上瘾网络剧 》 Fanclub!

Sloan

anonbanner.png

Picture credit and source: 伊周Femina的微博

Welcome to our AA group, where we, the addicted, all gather here to fight our addiction to the webseries,

Addicted (AKA Heroin)

FREE-FOR-ALL

It means you can post anything from Addicted to how a whale live its life in the ocean. �� The purpose of this thread is to have all the Addicted fans gathered here to, of course, share the same passion but most importantly, CONTINUE TO SUPPORT them!! To keep up-to-date with the cast and crew, especially the actors who will split to do their own things; thus it won't always be about Addicted. And we can discuss anything here related until news about Season 2 arrive. (This is why I didn't use an official photo as a banner as this is a fanclub, where we all paper sisters and paper brothers should have fun!)

The original thread is:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

BL drama based on novels by Chai Jidan 柴鸡蛋 (screenwriter and author of CounterAttack)

Here are some quickie info:

Cast and role:

- Xu WeiZhou as Bai LuoYin 白洛因

- Huang JingYu as GuHai 顾海

- Chen Wen as Yang Meng 杨猛

- Lin FengSong as You Qi 尤其

For more information on these actors, see below post

Trailer:

[video=youtube;8XORAd-fMS8]

Release: 2016

Aired: January 29th - February 23rd

Episodes: 15 (with cut-scenes)

Language: Chinese

Official streaming sites were the following (unsubbed):

QQ/Soku : Taken down

BiliBili: Taken down

iQiYi: Taken down

NOW BANNED (Taken down on February 23rd under inspection of 'misleading title' and 'theme' after 11th episode)

Official

Official

★ Official

for raw episodes (unsubbed)

Subbed episodes playlists:

**note: incomplete as of February 29th

Offline / Downloads

Downloads are readily available!!

There are so many ways to download this webseries, just ask one of us here!

(raws) M̶E̶T̶H̶O̶D̶ ̶1̶:̶ ̶D̶o̶w̶n̶l̶o̶a̶d̶ ̶v̶i̶a̶ ̶o̶f̶f̶i̶c̶i̶a̶l̶ ̶s̶t̶r̶e̶a̶m̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶s̶i̶t̶e̶s̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶d̶o̶w̶n̶l̶o̶a̶d̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶t̶o̶n̶

(raws) METHOD 2: Download directly from YouTube by your own third-party video downloader extension(s)

(raws) METHOD 3: Baidu Cloud, however you'll need to request for passwords

(subbed)

--Personally, I prefer to wait for DVD and burn them myself since there'd be no cut-scenes, missing episodes, etc... and create softsubs. I will share the softsubs in the future if you want.

DVD information: unannounced

Season 2 is anticipated! (As of February 2016, they anticipated to start filming in May, however broadcasting of season 2 remains unclear. But usually plans are changed.)

Ok, boring stuff is over. Let's talk about our boys!!

Name: Xu WeiZhou (许魏洲)

AKA: Timmy, ZhouZhou (洲洲)

DOB: 20.10.1994 (Libra)

POB: Shanghai

He is a member of band, PROME

Weibo

Name: Huang JingYu (黄景瑜)

AKA: Johnny, Whale (鲸鱼)

DOB: 30.11.1992 (Sagittarius)

POB: Dandong, Liaoning

He is a practitioner of Jiu-Jitsu

Weibo

IG

Name: Chen Wen (陈稳)

AKA: WenWen

DOB: 14.12.1995 (Sagittarius)

POB: Chongqing

Weibo

Name: Lin FengSong (林楓松)

AKA: DaShu (大树)

DOB: 02.11.1996 (Scorpio)

POB: Shangqiu, Henan

Weibo

@

@
@
@
@
@
@
@
@
@
@
@
@
@
@
@
@
@
@
@
@
@
@
@
@
@
@
@
@
@
@

Abbreviations, Keywords, and stuffs:

★CJD- Chai Jidan // GH- GuHai // BLY- Bai Luo Yin // SH - Shi Hui // and so on~

★Addicted/Addiction is also known as Heroin because of the characters' names. Like you'd do with couples- Hai from GuHai and Luo Yin from Bai Luo Yin creates HaiLuoyin, which is a loan English word for Heroin! Thanks to @

see picture below!

★The intro song is "Because of the Sea" and the ending song is "Walk Slowly" - both composed by Zhouzhou

★'Whale' �� is a nickname given by fans to Johnny because in Chinese, it sounds similar to his real name, Jingyu

★'DaShu' for Fengsong means big tree

★Yuzhou/ZhouYu refers to the uke/seme roles. YuZhou means (Johnny tops), ZhouYu (Zhouzhou tops)

★'Sugar'- meaning yummy goodies given by CJD xD

★'Add Oil' - 加油 (jia'you) literal meaning but it means Fight-O!!

Spoilers:

Season 1 episodes are NO LONGER REQUIRED to be put under SPOILER TAGS.

Novels' spoilers should still be placed under spoiler tags, especially volume 2, so be considerate of others and make it a good habit!! (Note: If you want to share translations of parts from the novels, make sure you follow the forums' rules and not advertise any other forums' links. Copy and paste with citation to original translator's handle name within SPOILER TAG would suffice!)

Novel:

TB2f6Y.aFXXXXaKXXXXXXXXXXXX-698275297.jpg

(raws)

By Chai Jidan (To purchase the books is
)

(translation in progress)

By JustBLThings

Media:

Links to

!!! (always updated!)

Let me know if there are any mistakes within this post.

Let's have some fun, paper sisters and paper brothers! Grab a chair and let's work through our withdrawal here. xD �� �� ��

~~Addicted Anonymous

'addicted anonymous' name credit: @

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HarukoYoshi

• ydk.mi69

• Panda01

• gayyoxx

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank so much for opening this Fanclub! :)

I have only noticed one little mistake. You put CJD's weibo under Zhouzhou's too.

Update: and FengSong has Johnny's weibo. :)

Thank you so much for creating this fanclub! I've been stalking the previous thread for a while now and aside from that was never very active on this website, but decided to join in now! It's amazing to see just how many fans this beloved series has gained over such a short amount of time.cheetah4

Oh thank you,

!!! Haha, I'm glad someone proofreaded my links xDDD hahaah! j_0009.gif

thanks!!!

t_0019.gif

(hugs) Warmest welcome to this group! Yes!!! It was quite amazing! We were so happy to have witnessed the beginning and the advancement to its success. A huge hit! How many fans there are for this series... I don't know but I think more are hiding!!! I mean there are even 'reaction' videos to this drama. And news headlines from different corners of the world~! I am so excited for this series! I think they are (b)reaching social issues that should be talked about! PS. I really would like to know the statistics of fans from which countries who watched this drama. Wouldn't that be cool to know??

Np!!!

j_0003.gif

So stroked now!!! Wakuwaku!

Q: What was your favorite episode and why???

Mine would be the final episode, loooool. I just loved the car scene so much!

icon46_0_0.gif Actually, the 'jealous' GuHai gets me wild every time! Esp. when he realized who she was in that classroom. and his "WHO IS THIS? (demands to know who called) GIRLFRIEND?? IM HIS BOYFRIEND! *hangs up*" oOoommmmmmmmmmggGGGG!!!

Kyaaaaaaa!!!!

Though, it left a terrible cliffhanger!!

onion7

So watched the oscar and i can't help but think GH (J) & BLY (Z) are like Leo and Kate, i don't need them to date or be in a relationship but boy seeing the together makes me go all wet and puddly and bubbly. Their chemistry is just like leo and kate, the ship will continue to sail till eternity.

:Sleepy:

Srry had to state that out it's been bugging me, i mean Leo won an Oscar finally yayy

Post anything, you say... umm,

I just wanna say what is hidden beneath all the cuteness and innocence, behind the door at the back of my head. I want to say it out loud:

+16 personal message

I'm so perverted, I can't stand watching Weizhou without fantasizing about stuff. There is absolutely no innocence in my eyes when I see him. Ugh! He better not show up in my vicinity. Get the police ready, I might accidentally r*pe him on sight. LOL He is so not my type, but he totally is. Now I am getting hot. I feel like a rabbit when I see him...(dayreaming)

I can only imagine what his lower body looks like...(37.2 celsius) I can't take it any longer...yoyo5

Somebody help me.xD

About our fanclub, we need stickers. I need his pretty face in my sticker inventory ASAP!!!

Yay we have a fanclub! I wasted so much time marathoning this series foxy2

Ah but I'm still annoyed about the banning. Wake up, it's 2016, gay people exist and no amount of censorship will change someone's sexual orientation! I bet they wouldn't be complaining about the title if the show was about a hetero couple.

To quench our thirst and further our addiction, I present you all with two fanfics about Johnny and Zhouzhou that I have written:

Ten Years Later (completed): a back story on why Zhouzhou sang that song in his thank-you video.

He sat there, stoically waiting for the crew to put cosmetics on his face. He works as model so he is used to this; but in one of our idle conversations, he confessed that he dislike make up time. Not because of the make ups, but because he has to sit still for quite some time. Maybe, that's the caveat of being a martial artist. But maybe, that's him just being him; can not stay still for prolonged time.

Just like that, he moved his head. Just a little, toward my direction. Our gaze met and he put that little smirk on his face, as if asking: what is on your mind?

The Colors of Life (on going): tells us how Johnny and Zhouzhou manage with their life and their relation after season 1 has ended.

I am tired. Dead tired.

Last night, I was unable to sleep well. I kept on waking up, restless throughout the night. It has been like that for a couple of nights and this has affected my performance. I feel listless when waking up and find it hard to focus on my work. Yesterday, my manager complained that I looked haggard and skinny and, quoting her, "losing the fire which usually burns."

I only growled hearing that but deep inside, I admitted her every words. I lost my fire because that said fire is not here beside me. He's at Beijing now.

Thank you so much

for making this fanclub! Your dedication towards the series is admirable. Thanks for tagging me too LOL. I haven't been replying as I'm busy with uni and stuff :'( But everytime I read the forum, I can't help feeling giddy, happy and ready to melt anytime. I'm extremely happy to have fellow fans with deep appreciation and passion for Addicted. Let's support Addicted together!

Thank you

for tagging me to this fanclub (thread).

Now we can all help each other with our addiction!:Excited:

@

I sooo love this banner!!! Can't get tired of looking at it!!!!:cuteonion41:

Good job Sis!!! :Wink:

I'd never have enough patience to do something like that xDD.

Anyway, Good to have this fanpage page opened and hope it'll be as lively as the previous one!!!

Come on people and spazz over these guys with us!!!! :leaf5:

And to get it off to a good start! Here's the video of Johnny and Zhou talking about domestic violence!

And a new pic posted by Zhou!

6b202cedjw1f1h9wev99tj20qo0zktzm.jpg

Q: What was your favorite episode and why???

Mine would be the final episode, loooool. I just loved the car scene so much!

icon46_0_0.gif Actually, the 'jealous' GuHai gets me wild every time! Esp. when he realized who she was in that classroom. and his "WHO IS THIS? (demands to know who called) GIRLFRIEND?? IM HIS BOYFRIEND! *hangs up*" oOoommmmmmmmmmggGGGG!!!

Kyaaaaaaa!!!!

Though, it left a terrible cliffhanger!!

onion7

my fave episode is episode 14, when GH put BLY on his back & went to the roof. omigwash, their emotions felt so real, especially GH's. johnny's acting left me speechless. i know i said zhou2 acted better than johnny some time ago, but this, this is just TERRIFIC!!

Taiwan official FB PAGE:

Taiwan unofficial FB PAGE (by fans)

A new message from TW Offical FB Page:leaf4

Translation:

Fans from Taiwan~~~~~(Cantonese slang)

Addicted's DVD and 'Are You Addicted''s novel

[*are] estimated to be released in recent times. (more or less around April or May)

The authorised distributor is confiremed XD So, please don't keep sending private messages [*to us].

The actual released date will be annouce again. [*once it's confirmed] (please don't ask again)

Xu WeiZhou's single is released in China, but not Taiwan.

If it is confirmed that it will be released in Taiwan, we will keep you all updated. (tired and exhausted)

[*...] = My additonal information, the admin's writing style is a bit confusing. :cuteonion9:

Taiwan official FB PAGE:

Taiwan unofficial FB PAGE (by fans)

A new message from TW Offical FB Page:leaf4

Translation:

[*are] estimated to be released in recent times. (more or less around April or May)

The authorised distributor is confiremed XD So, please don't keep sending private messages [*to us].

The actual released date will be annouce again. [*once it's confirmed] (please don't ask again)

If it is confirmed that it will be released in Taiwan, we will keep you all updated. (tired and exhausted)

[*...] = My additonal information, the admin's writing style is a bit confusing. :cuteonion9:

OMG! Is it too much to hope that they will also release the DVD and novel with English language? XD XD XD

I hope international fans can buy Zhozhou's single somehow... (>___

To quench our thirst and further our addiction, I present you all with two fanfics about Johnny and Zhouzhou that I have written:

Ten Years Later (completed): a back story on why Zhouzhou sang that song in his thank-you video.

The Colors of Life (on going): tells us how Johnny and Zhouzhou manage with their life and their relation after season 1 has ended.

Please keep up the good work. I'm your fan. XD Thanks for turning our fantasies into nice plots. ♡

FINALLY SOME OFFICIAL NEWS ABOUT THE DVD RELEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!! :Gangnam::Excited::Jumping around:

I was thinking we'd never see this dvd......

Can't wait for the exact release date and to know where to buy it!!!

And I have no doubt that Zhou's single will sell well! And that'll be really great if international fans could buy it too!

I'm really looking forward to his upcoming album which (if I didn't get that wrong) will be release next month.

my fave episode is episode 14, when GH put BLY on his back & went to the roof. omigwash, their emotions felt so real, especially GH's. johnny's acting left me speechless. i know i said zhou2 acted better than johnny some time ago, but this, this is just TERRIFIC!!

I really like how Johnny acted there. it's so much emotional. May be.. I'm more into Johnny but i feel like he is somehow better than Zhou. XD

Johnny action made me feel so hot too when they are in the car but .. i want Zhou Zhou to be a little more aggressive. XD