Yamane Ayano is joining Anime Culture 2016

zackh

Once again Anicult in Indonesia will be held in Surabaya and this year guest is Yamane Ayano Sensei. The event will be held at Tunjungan Plaza Surabaya, Indonesia. The fans meeting will be held in special rooms. Yamane sensei will also signing if you purcase the ticket including the signing coupon.

For the rest information you can see Anicult page on facebook :

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

The fans meet will be held at:

1# friday, may 27, 2016

2#saturday, may 28, 2016

3#sunday, may 29, 2016

Hope anyone who read my post will like to meet me in this event 😆 so we can scream together for the fansmeet..

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• zackh

• Panda01

• 鼠ドル

• yaoi4fans

This is probably the FIRST and the LAST chance you will have to meet Yamane-sensei in South East Asia! The queue to invite her lasts 5 years! She will never come to Indonesia twice! So if you are a fujoshi/fudanshi, grab this chance while you can, or it will never come back to you!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Some people are so lucky!~~ She is so talented, successful and beautiful!~~ cheetah10

Yes yes sensei so beautiful:leaf15: and also very friendly. I really love her interaction with her fans.

• 2 weeks later...

あああああ!

-san... 。゚(゚´Д`゚)゚。 why didn't you contact me sooner ? I thought that everyone doesn't care... i attended the 3rd fans meeting and i'm not the lucky one to get sensei's work.. ( ̄^ ̄゜)

あああああ!
-san... 。゚(゚´Д`゚)゚。 why didn't you contact me sooner ? I thought that everyone doesn't care... i attended the 3rd fans meeting and i'm not the lucky one to get sensei's work.. ( ̄^ ̄゜)

aaahhh I don't know there's other YO's member that attend the FM because I found this thread after the FM hehe. Aigooo:leaf13:. Don't be sad, at least, you had the chance meet sensei in real life. I hope sensei will come again to SEA countries :leaf12:

I still got the small dakimakura \\\└( ・ิω・ิ)」////

Sensei so busy, we can wait her for another 5 years.. if she willing to come..

Next year i will also attend the anicult, i hope kisaragi hirotaka sensei whose come.. (灬ºωº灬)♡

I still got the small dakimakura \\\└( ・ิω・ิ)」////

Sensei so busy, we can wait her for another 5 years.. if she willing to come..

Next year i will also attend the anicult, i hope kisaragi hirotaka sensei whose come.. (灬ºωº灬)♡

for the love of asami ryuiichi and takaba, I'm willing to wait for another 5 years hahaha.

Kyaaa Kisaragi sensei:cuteonion41:, Oh you such a devoted fan :Wink: I'm not sure if I can attend next year anicult, tho T_T

• 3 months later...
for the love of asami ryuiichi and takaba, I'm willing to wait for another 5 years hahaha.

Kyaaa Kisaragi sensei:cuteonion41:, Oh you such a devoted fan :Wink: I'm not sure if I can attend next year anicult, tho T_T

yes, i am a big fan of his >////

:( is that so? but i am pleased enough knowing another member of YO who attending anicult :3:Gangnam:

let's be frieeend~ \ :) /:Playing:

yes, i am a big fan of his >////

:( is that so? but i am pleased enough knowing another member of YO who attending anicult :3:Gangnam:

let's be frieeend~ \ :) /:Playing:

foxy3:_red_fox 13

• 3 months later...

Hello, Dayu -san. . Well, lots of fun. . Still waiting whose mangaka this year. . Hope we can meet there and scream together ⸜( *´꒳`*)⸝