Name: Hiroshi Yamato

Nickname: Hiro-chan

High: 173 cm

Weight: 71 kg

Hair: Pink

Eyes: Red

Position: Uke

Race: Cat shifter

Powers: Can change into a white cat or simply grow a tail and cat ears that enhance his senses and increases his natural agility.

Wears: Stylish punk clothes.

Weapon: A bit of fire magic, fangs and claws.

Other: Pierced left ear and left side if his lower lip. Black nails.

Personality: Clever and quick. Likes to sleep a lot and sometimes in strange places. Quite outspoken.

Map of the city:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Little Extra: Has no home and no parents but doesn't care about it much. There are some places he can rest his head without fear of being caught. Doesn't trust easily and is happy enough if he has a place to sleep and something to fill his stomach.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• zajawa

• Raychu

2efp9ah.jpg

Name: Youta Hashimoto

Nickname(s): None

Species: Vampire

Height: 6ft 2in; 189 cm

Birthday: March 20th

Sexuality: Bisexual

Position: Seme

Hair Color: Grayish brown

Eye Color: Bright Gold

Extra: He tries to wear a professional outfit at all times, only wears comfier clothes at home when he goes to bed. He smokes often, using a strong cologne to cover up the leftover scent.

Personality: Controlling, workaholic, self oriented, considerate, stern, irritable, and brash.

Likes: Control, neatness, organization, animals, lemon tarts, dancing, cigarettes, and snuggling.

Dislikes: Bright areas, being out in the sun too long, slackers, distractions, wasting time, and nosy people.

Bio: Youta became extremely hardworking after spending a hundred years of his life doing nothing productive. It was boring and pointless to never be on a strict schedule, they way he couldn't falter from the path he stayed on. He quickly rose to the top because of his intelligence and people skills, but once he had a higher job he took advantage of the control he gained, making everyone his own pawns to use and play with. He keeps the production rate high so no one ever really complains, but there are times he wished he could just live a normal life once more, but he gave into work. It became his everything. He was bored of playing around like he always did.

Hiroshi woke up. It was a middle of a day but still he felt like sleeping a hour or two. Thinking of what he had to do made him smirk. The price it was given, and the one he bargained, made him all curious about it. It was clear that it would be quite hard. That sum didn't leave any doubts about it.

Soon he was read, having all possible amulets that still wouldn't leave him to big or heavy to move. Being in the dark suit that let out his tail and ears free was soon on him. Making sure to cover his the white places with black, simply some powder, the neko shifter jumped out of the window of his room.

Soon he was on the place and sneaked inside the office. What he needed to do was getting out some informations and he was quite good with computer. His lean fingers moved over the keyboard after he checked if it was empty. Hiroshi didn't go any further than the actual office since he simply didn't need that. Focusing entirely on what he was doing the neko's ears tried to catch all other sounds.

Youta was outside, smoking a cigarette outback. It was never good for him to be smoking so openly in public, but it was an addiction he couldn't break. The toxic smoke he inhaled was like a bitter candy, something you'd never expect to eat again, but you do anyway. Then you eat it multiple times after that second taste, soon you just can't stop. It's in your system, controlling you. He opened his mouth, letting the thick cloud of smoke be released from his mouth, being swept away by the wind. He dropped the remainder of his cigarette, snuffing out its very life with his foot. He bent down picking up the lifeless butt, chucking it in the trash before heading inside to continue the work. He rarely took breaks, especially not to smoke, but the day was becoming dreadful. He needed to find a distraction, that was smoking. Smoking distracted him from life.

Youta was light on his feet, after being alive for 400 years, he seemed to learn how to make himself float from the ground when walking. It was something his grandmother taught him, saying it was proper to never have a sound come from the floor under feet because of the rough steps people took. It was graceful if the ground under you was not your instrument for noise but your stage for performance. Once he learned how to take quiet steps, it stayed with him. He walked quickly since he already had wasted enough time on minor smoke breaks. Work needed to be done, he needed to compete it or he was staying here overnight once more. It was always the same, work and no play. Same things but a whole new day. It seemed like the days lied to him, saying they changed but the repeated the previous day's events. Nothing ever changed, it was boring and old. But time was never kind to the vampire race, it always kept you still for an eternity before changing up the pace of ones life.

Youta stepped into the office, seeing a boy at his computer. The day only seemed to get worse for him every time he decided to step away from his work. Was this some sort of punishment? It was an annoyance is what it was. He stepped forward, seeing that be alarmed the boy. "Do you need any passwords? I can surely give them to you. But first, may I inquire what you're doing in here?" he spoke in an ice cold tone. He stepped forward, not taking his eyes off of the boy. Maybe the other would crack under intimidation tactics. Never had he once dealt with someone breaking into his office. He never had anything valuable enough, not even money. Unlike other people in the building, he wasn't greedy. Money was useless when it cam to time, time was important. But he had plenty of it. Everything was pointless in his eyes, it was all boring and old. New. This was certainly new, never had he once had a thief in his office. He stared at the ear's on the head, surely the other should have been alarmed by the vampire's presence. Maybe he was too focused on the computer. He kept moving towards the boy with animalistic features, not stopping until he was right boy him, grabbing hold of his arm. "I think we should talk. You don't get a choice though, you aren't leaving until we talk about why you are here."

There was no sound that alarmed him but still.. there was something odd that made him look up from the computer. Blinking few times in surprise but then stood up and hissed, getting away from the stranger. Was it his office? Or he simply heard something and came here to check it out? Then the other moved so quickly that Hiroshi was able to react only when the other's hand was put on his arm. This time the cat shifter reacted immediately and scratched the hand deeply, the blood showing right away.

That gave him few moments to do something so ducked under the other's arm and run out of the room. Remembering all too well where were the cameras he made sure to hide destroy any of them with his fire magic. The man already knew he was there so there was no reason why wouldn't he do that.

Why was he still there, damn it?! It's so late.. There should be no one here! Stupid old man.. Running as fast as he could he was about to reach the open window he got through before.

Youta hissed at the at pain that seared from his hand. He retracted his hand immediately, letting the cat go. He licked the wound, debating whether or not to chase after the mystery man. He didn't have much time to think before he felt himself moving in the same direction as the man with ears and a tail. He could have gained vital information from his computer, he didn't know how long the man was in there. It couldn't have been more than ten minutes, but that didn't mean he didn't work fast. Youta didn't need any of the competition getting his secrets about how he worked. What important things did he have on the computer? All his plans and strategies. They worked so far, anyone could use them if given the information.

Youta caught glimpses of the boy right before he jumped out the window. He felt himself getting faster, grabbing the boy before he had a chance to jump out of the window. He hugged the boy, restraining him, using all the strength he had to keep the boy still. "I can't just let you leave, sorry," his tone snappy from irritation. This was a bad day for sure. "I just need to know why you decided to invade my office, get on my computer, and attempt to go through it. More importantly, what did you find out?" He felt the flaws piercing his skin once more but he did not give this time. Pain was an illusion created by the mind, he would just lie to himself that it did not hurt.

Hiroshi was sure that he was able to escape.. until the strong arms wrapped around him and pulled him back inside. He tried to scratch some more and even bit into the arm holding him but to no avail. He still was being held back. Changing into a cat took few moments, after all all those extra body mass must be pushed somewhere, and with how quick the other male was changing would not give him much. Growling under his breath like every angry cat he kept his fangs in the flesh of the stranger.

Once again Hiroshi tried to fight back but the other seemed to me like some rock statue or something. It only left him panting and quite tired. Also it seemed that amulets didn't work... and it was only possible if the body touching it was... dead. The other didn't seemed like a ghoul. Fuck.. now I know why they were paying so much..

"What are you?", asked Hiroshi grumblingly, his bloodied lips forming into a pout.

UPDATED

Youta sighed at the futile attempts of escape the boy was giving. This was an interesting day, it surely never happened before. The biting and scratching was quite painful, but he'd heal in time. He always did. He made sure to keep his hold on the boy nice and tight, sooner or later he seemed to just stop. That was nice, the boy was beginning to tucker himself out. Less of a fight meant less of the pain that was collecting from his arm. "I don't think you have a right to ask questions. I ask first, then maybe you can ask some," he kept his tone rude. This little sneak didn't need any kindness from him. He didn't deserve it. "Why are you here?"

Youta started walking away from the window, pulling the boy along as he walked back. The other boy seemed to stumble quite a bit from being yanked back, but the vampire needed to pull the boy as far away from the possible exit. He wouldn't let the little cat out until he thoroughly questioned him. He needed to dig deep, gaining everything he could. If simple questioning didn't work then he could just threaten to boy. Intimidation was always a factor for getting what you wanted. He wasn't good at playing the bad guy forcefully, but he could try. He was strict, that was natural. Being intentionally mean was not. It might be the only thing he can do in the situation. He stopped moving backwards once they were in the hall. "You're a hassle, I don't like hassles," he mumbled.

Hiroshi growled some more and scratched again. He was really tired by now. Any sane man would let him go since their hands were becoming a bloody massacre. But not this one. The shifter huffed in irritation. He didn't really have any other choice than to tell this one all what he knew.

"And you're an old man and idiot and I don't like both", he grumbled when he heard the male. "Why should I tell you anything? It's not like I would gain anything from that.. And besides maybe I had sent it all already to someone?"

The window was so far right now. He still wasn't on any of the security tapes... but that could change as well. Right now Hiroshi desperately tried to think of some way to escape the stranger.

"To be caught by some irritating old man...", he grumbled under his breath, his ears and tail showing just how irritated he was.

Youta gripped onto the boy tighter as he scratched more, his arm was on fire. The wounds were getting deeper, but he was more concerned that his nice shirt was now a bloody mess. He'd had to throw it away, blood was quite hard to get out of clothes. "How do you determine someone to be an idiot without even properly knowing them? Ah, but am I quite old. It's given me enough time to learn how to deal with problems like you. This old man has some tricks up his sleeve," he spoke in his neutral tone. The boy was just going to give back more sass, but it was usually for the rebellious young ones. He saw it in many, he saw a lot of rebellious acts throughout his lifetime, it only changed with how they did it. Always incorporating the new inventions of the world.

"You say you won't gain anything, though I'm sure you will. You'll gain freedom, I won't call the authorities on you. Or perhaps, you won't become my next meal. I wonder how you taste," his tone becoming a bit more aggressive. He was right, intimidation might work. He wasn't half bad at it either, maybe he was naturally mean. He needed to work on his people skills, this would not be good for the company if how he was acting now got out to the public. "I suggest you tell me or you're going to have a lot of problems. I'll give you fives minutes before I sink my teeth into your flesh, time starts now."

Hiroshi huffed softly when he heard the part about authorities. That would be really troublesome. He would use his fire magic but it costed him a lot of energy and the shifter was really tired. He would rather not exhaust himself like that. Besides it wasn't like he was able to take aby informations with himself. Hearing about being eaten and all he realised what the other was. This old male was a vampire. Great... Just great.. Sure.. sent a cat to a vampire.. why wouldn't you? Letting out another huff Hiroshi gave up. There was no sense in opposing, especially not when his life was on a line.

"Stinky old man. Fiiiiine.. I only saw some of it and wasn't able to get even ten percent out of it. And I don't know the people that haired me.. One was really old geezer and one a pretty boy in glasses", he grumbled and then added. "Done what you wanted so now let me go.."

Youta wasn't happy, not one bit. But it his mood only worsened when the boy continued to speak. He barely got anything useful, that was good. Youta's problem was beyond the knowledge. "You mutilated my arm for ten percent of the information? You didn't even need to get so vicious over that, it was pointless. Now I can't let you go. I deserve woe thick after having you rip into my flesh," he snapped. "What that is I don't know yet. But you aren't leaving now until I get something to make up for the pain I was forced to deal with. You threw a fit, this could have been avoided. You call me the idiot but I don't see you using any common sense or logic." Youta was prepared for another scratch, though if he did get attacked once more he might actually sink his fangs into the boy. He wanted to boy to feel the excruciating pain he felt at the moment.

"You're a lying, old bastard", he growled right away and kicked the other's shin. "You promised and it is only normal to try and escape when someone grabs you after you tried to flee. And who said I need to have common sense? Someone with it wouldn't try to steal anything from anyone, now would he?"

That said he growled and tried to escape once again. He tried to bite and scratch some more. Hiroshi went even so far as to try and use his fire magic but the only result it had was giving him a headache and making his nose bleed. Using the fire magic really depended on the day. Sometimes it was easier sometimes not. He didn't know what it depended from. Sniffling he tried to stop the blood from dripping down.

"Just let me the fuck go and find yourself some other plaything", he muttered, closing his eyes in hope that the world would stop swirling.

"I feel like common sense doesn't dictate your thievery, that's your own mental mind state. Common sense it just logic you're supposed to have," he mumbled. He sniffed the air, smelling the blood of the other. He looked down seeing his nose bleeding. "You really are a hassle, I hate hassles. But I'll make an exception for a day." Youta picked up the other boy, not going to deal with dragging him through the entire building. There was a sofa in his office he could throw the boy on. He didn't have much of a fight to even try and leave again. He walked to his office, putting the boy gently down on his sofa. "It's not something fancy but it'll work, at least rest before your escape once more. You are in no position to try and leave now." He sat down on the floor, staring at the boy, not taking his eyes off of him. He wasn't going to let him leave when he was so vulnerable, the other would only get hurt in the end.

He shouldn't try using any spells. He should know better. When the taller male lifted him like that he didn't protest much since he felt like he would fall on his face if he tried to get on his own two feet. How pathetic.. Laying down he wiped some of the blood.. only smearing it some more. Then he glanced at the male he had some many problems with and blushed a bit when met with the intense gaze of the golden eyes. Looking away almost right away he sniffled.

"Stop staring, old man", he grumbled with a small pout on his face. "And what it is to you? It's not your problem if something would happen."

The way the other seemed to be caring about him made Hiroshi more and more embarrassed, his ears going down and the white tail swishing nervously.

"You're stupid. I've got all weak because I wanted to attack you... s-so you caring about me is stupid", he said, his cheeks becoming a bit more red.

Youta didn't turn away from the boy in front of him, all he needed was to take his eyes off of the cat-boy for a second and he be gone again. The vampire didn't want to try and deal with another chase around, it wasn't his style. "You say not to care, but who say's I even care? Maybe I'm just trying to make sure you don't escape," he mumbled. He was showing sympathy towards the boy, even if his arm was completely mutilated because of the actions the boy took. He lifted his arm, staring at the scratches that were beginning to fade. The blood seemed to have dried for the most part, he'd wash up when he knew he was in the clear for it. "I don't see a point in not helping you. I'd rather be helpful than the complete bastard you claim I am. Just sleep, though I won't be moving until dawn."

Youta turned his eyes to look over the other. Hiroshi was quite an attractive young man, but he still was here because of sneaking in. Looks didn't matter, but it'd be quite boring alone all night not moving. "Hey, what's your name little thief?"

The shifter rolled his eyes at what he heard. But he couldn't help but feel embarrassed.. and quite grateful since lifting him up and laying on a couch was the nicest thing that happened to him lately. And he received that from who? From a person he wanted to still from and caused pain. Maybe he is doing that to gain something? But what a rich guy like that would get from it? Nothing really, right...? Hiroshi felt really confused and if there was something he didn't like was not knowing. And... as the things were showed him like a person being much closer to be called a bastard than this vampire. Not liking the idea he huffed and tried to push those thoughts away. They were stupid.

After hearing the question the red eyes focused on the CEO once again.

"It's Hiroshi... and what it your name, old man?", he asked, his voice lacking the previous obvious spite as the white ears perked curiously.

Youta's eyes widened a bit in surprise, the boy not giving him attitude. He gave an honest answer, or he hoped it was. "Youta Hashimoto. What information were you supposed to collect from my computer anyway?" he spoke a bit softer than before. Th vampire was surprised he even decided to try and strike up a conversation with Hiroshi, but it could cure his boredom. At least until the boy fell asleep, then maybe he could move around freely. But he was curious to know why someone wanted his personal computer to be opened, having its secrets flood out. Luckily Youta caught the boy before he actually got anything out of the old thing, he still needed to know who to threaten. He was not happy someone decided to go against him, especially someone from another company.

Youta pulled out his cigarette pack, pulling out one of the death sticks. He didn't condone smoking in the building but anxiety and stress was building, he needed a relaxer. It couldn't kill him anyway, he was free to do as he pleased. He study the rolled up heaven in his mouth, pulling out his lighter. He lit the stick, the bitter taste invading his mouth once more. He didn't care if Hiroshi disliked it, it wasn't his choice of his office. Youta was doing him a favor by not calling the cops on the boy, one cigarette wouldn't kill him. He pulled he cigarette out of his mouth between his index and middle finger, letting the smoke that had filled in his mouth out into the world around him.

Youta... Youta Hashimoto. Wait... wasn't he a CEO of this company? The big boss and all? The red eyes widened at the information. Then he decided it would be better to tell the vampire anyway. Hiroshi had enough of this whole task and he wouldn't try it again. The deal was that he would be paid after completing it so it wasn't like he had done anything bad. The shifter wondered if Youta would ask him to take everything out of his pockets. After all... why would he believe Hiroshi?

"Well... they said that you are in possession of some great ideas or something.. and I was supposed to find it on your computer and give it to them.. The geezer wanted everything but the megane-chan said it was unnecessary..", he muttered, a shrugged. "They were paying nicely... now I know why.. Though they are stupid to not to say you are vampire. There are ways to cheat even someone like you.."

Although what was said didn't sound nice it was clear that Hiroshi didn't mean any harm. The cat shifter was getting sleepy, the smoke from cigarettes don't bothering him one bit.

Youta already assumed someone wanted his the ideas he had made for company, that wasn't a big surprise. A lot of people would kill to have the information on his company, it was a huge success. It was amusing they were using this boy to get it though, shows how lazy the pigs were. After this whole incident he wasn't happy, someone had to pay for the wounds that were inflicted on him. It wasn't going to be Hiroshi either, a job was a job, no matter what it caused. He needed the person paying the boy to be punished for the actions. Hearing the descriptions about people, he could easily narrow it down. He was used to the same guy trying to sabotage him every single chance he was given. Youta just needed to find a way to torment the guy without paying s finger on him. Guilt was a feeling people were destroyed with, right? Yeah, he'd use guilt as the way of torment.

Youta let the ash fall onto his floor, he'd just tip the janitor in the morning. "How about I pay you triple to never come here for that purpose again? Just name me their price and I'll triple it. Though I ask for honesty," he spoke in a neutral tone. He kept filling his mouth with the bitter smoke, inhaling it into his lungs, letting it out as soon as it entered, and repeated. The cancer stick was a horrible addiction to have, but he didn't see a point in breaking it. At least it wasn't alcohol or drugs, it could be much worse then.

His eyes were closing when he heard the vampire. It made him wake up right away. For few seconds there was playing a real war inside his head if it was better to tell the truth or to take the money. Then Hiroshi sighed, knowing he simply couldn't. It was rare for him meet nice people. Normally he would be beaten up by now.. or the vampire could simply kill him. But he didn't. And that was kind of blocking Hiroshi from doing more reasonable thing.

"I've decided to not bother myself with this job anymore.. so I wouldn't come again anyway. No need to pay me..", he said truthfully, sighing softly at the extra, big money waving him goodbye. "Anyway.. you know those guys that haired me or not?"

Slowly he started to feel a bit better but he still would like to catch some sleep on the soft couch. Hiroshi could fall asleep everywhere and on everything but still it was way better to find a soft and warm place.

Youta decided he still felt he should pay the boy something, after all he did go through the trouble of breaking in. He wasn't condoning that kind of behavior, but the boy obviously wanted the money. "Let me rephrase that then. How much did they promise to pay you?" his tone more demanding. He was overjoyed the boy decided to be honest, but he still felt like he needed to play him what he wasn't going to get. The world was a tough place to survive in, money was needed nowadays, he could provide just a little bit for the boy to get by. He put the cigarette back in his mouth, thinking if he should even answer the boy. Why was he curious to know who hired him? Was he going to go demand money? The vampire couldn't have that, he was going to make sure to scar the man for the rest of his life. Mind games was a brutal torture method, Youta knew a thing or two about mind games.

Youta pulled the cigarette out once more, finding it was burning fast. He rushed the remainder of it in his hand, not having an ashtray near. It burned his hand, but not enough to actually cause real damage. The scratches caused a lot more pain than a simple burn. He tossed the lifeless cigarette into a trash can, barely making the shot. He wasn't good at basketball, he had no aim, he was lucky it didn't hid the rim and bounce onto the floor. "They are just some competitors of mine. I'll make sure to completely annihilate them when I get the chance, but this is a trivial matter. I have bigger things on my hands like the company," he spoke with confidence. He had kept this legacy going for fifty years now. He deserved credit for his amazing skills and being able to keep up with the times rushing past him.

Hiroshi couldn't really understand why the other was so set on paying him but he was far from being unhappy about that. The sum was big, at least for him, and would be able to give him food and place to stay at for the next month or two yet the cat shifter knew that for Youta it wasn't probably much.

"Hey, I'm not your pet or something so you could order me around.. or demand something.. Though they proposed me seventy golden coins", he said and then added, not really feeling like lying to the man. "I was able to bargain and lift it up to eighty. Stupid cheaters. Why are you asking, old man?"

That asked he simply nodded when his question was answered wondering what bigger things the other had on mind. Bigger than of a biggest companies there were... and the biggest in the town. What could there be more important?

Youta sure was interesting... and even if he called him an old man and he was quite indeed.. the vampire was a really handsome male. And had that.. aura around him... It kind of made one feel he was a leader. And something more.. Smirking at his own thoughts mentally he simply kept on observing Youta.

Youta pursed his lips, that wasn't that much at all. It shows how cheap the people were. They were greedy, they couldn't even pay the boy properly. This obviously was a huge job, yet they promised so little, gave nothing in the end. Hiroshi seems surprised to find out the older man was a vampire, shouldn't they had provided that key information. The answer was yes. They should have told the boy everything about the vampire, it would have been more thorough, then they might have had a chance. Youta wasn't happy that they decided to try and rob him of his ideas, of course he wouldn't want that. But the little amounts of effort they put into trying to succeed for the informations gain was terrible. It just showed what kind of people they really were.

"I won't even try to triple the money I give you off of that smile amount of money. Trying to rob me is worth much more I tell you, because of who I am," he mumbled. "I'm just going to pay you what they didn't. Because I'm not stingy with my money knowing I own a lot, they are. Not because they want to save it, no. Because they want o keep it for themselves, to waste in useless items of jewelry, or art, of special equipment. My company thrives on his I play my cards, tell them that." He wasn't kidding either. He truly wanted Hiroshi to tell them that. It wasn't some big plan of his, but it was a start for them to fail. Maybe mind games was less affective, he might need to just tear down their company instead. Watch them fail.

"Oh, you probably want to sleep right? I'll stop talking then," he said as he stood up, walking over to the computer, shutting it down. The light was still illuminating the room, now the moonlight was the only light to be found. He watched to make sure the boy wasn't going to bolt, he was tense, ready for another chase. Hiroshi just stayed there, closing his eyes. That was nice, he was just going to sleep. Youta didn't have to worry then.

Hiroshi was amazed when he heard Youta. So... he would be paid that eighty gold coins? But... wasn't it.. like paying for his effort spent for getting in here and all? Why would the vampire want to do something like that? And meeting them? He probably should do that anyway.. But eighty coins! It made him smile yet it was clear he was drifting away.

"You're a nice guy, huh?", he muttered and then nodded his head. "So tired... the day isn't good for using magic... it-.."

There were few words more mumbled under his breath just before he fell asleep. Soon he curled up and wrapped his arms around his body to give it a bit more warmth. The couch was really soft it was clear just how much Hiroshi enjoyed it. There was even a small, soft purr rumbling inside his slim chest.