Sticky Fingers [private for me and Raychu]

zajawa

Sick cat trying to cause trouble? Hiroshi huffed when he heard that and then his ears lowered at the mention of a hospital.

"I'm fine.. I feel a bit lightheaded but that's nothing that a good sleep wouldn't heal.. You can give me a chocolate, it's very useful after losing a bit of the blood. The shirt can be thrown away but I can do that once I'll wake up.. And it hurt.. just a bit.. so no need for the hospital", protested the shifter, quite nervous with the idea and trying to convince Youta he was fine.

Hiroshi was tired by everything that happened and he was glad he actually had a place with soft bed and someone that wouldn't let him die just like that. With a soft purr he closed his eyes and was out like a light.

After about five hours later he woke up and first went to the toilet and then to the kitchen. Getting himself a bit of a casserole he started to eat. He still wasn't feeling all that well but he needed to eat, that much he knew all too well. Looking at the wall absentmindedly he kept on chewing, his hair all messy and the white tail swishing from a side to side.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• zajawa

• Raychu

Youta left the conversation at that. He wasn't going to push Hiroshi farther than he was willing to go, it just wasn't fair for the cat. The vampire left him be as he slept, however, he couldn't get the nervous feeling of worry out of his system. Nor the the smell of blood that still lingered in the air. Though it was faint, it was still there. A vampjre's nowe was sensitive to pick up these scents and be able to track down their prey. However, that was meant for the older times when they did hung. He didn't need to hunt for his food now, though he wasn't exactly doing a good job of keeping himself well fed either. His mouth began to salivate from the blood that he could almost taste. This was no good, he was thankful for when Hiroshi fell asleep. The older man was out of the apartment quickly. There were special stores you had to go to if you wanted blood, that's where the donors went as well. Luckily he made it in time before they had closed for the night, finding it was quite late. He bought plenty to stock himself up for awhile, tired of having his energy drained so often.

The older man didn't return soon either, he stayed out for a long time as he headed to his office to finish work. Hiroshi was beginning to distract him from his duties, that was going to create chaos in work. He returned, drinking blood out of a to go cup he had retrieved, walking back into his apartment, only to find the cat awake in the kitchen. Oh. Was he feeling better? Was he worse? Youta set the cup on the table as he put the blood bags in the fridge before sitting down. "Does it still hurt? Are you feeling better? Do I dare to mention taking you to the hospital once more?" The vampire knew the cat did not want to go to the hospital, he wouldn't force him either. He just didn't know what to do if the injury got corse, especially if it got infected. What was he supposed to do? He couldn't do anything. He took some swigs of the sweet liquid held in he container, that hunger pain in his stomach had faded as he was fisnlly being given the nutrition he needed to survive.

The cat shifter flinched when he heard some noise but then realised it was Youta opening and closing the fridge. Blinking at the questions he looked on the bandage he saw it was a bit red from the blood. Taking another bite of the casserole he nodded.

"It does hurt. Will for a bit more.. and then will start to itch like hell.. It's fine though. And I'm feeling a little bit better. Lightheaded still...", he muttered only to add. "The people from hospital would ask way too many questions.. not to mention how creepy of a place it is. Where were you anyway? Were that a blood bags that you put into the fridge?"

Ending his meal he stood up and walked to the dishwasher, putting the plate there. His walk was a bit unsteady as he grabbed a chocolate and started to eat it. It was clear Hiroshi was tired. Stretching a bit he looked at the vampire, looking him up and down.

"You're quite a handsome man, huh? You go for guys normally or for woman?", he asked, the words going by itself from his mouth.

Scratching one of his white ears he took another bite of the chocolate.

The golden eyes looked over the bandage as he continued to sip on his drink. Honestly, it would be so much easier if Hiroshi could go to the hospital with professionals. At least then it could be ensured the wound would properly heal, instead, that's not the case. The cat had to put up an argument about it. It was a fair enough too. It wasn't Youta's place to say where he should and shouldn't go. If he passed out on the floor, it would be a much different story, then the decisions would be left up to him. Right now, Hiroshi was walking around, perfectly fine. Though he didn't seem too well, he could still properly think for himself no problem. "I was just out getting food, nothing too important. Well it's not tomato juice so I wouldn't touch it unless you want to try and drink blood. Just a note, I don't think it would taste the same for you as it does for me," he mused, continuing to take swigs of his food. That pain in his stomach ceased, now he was fine. When Hiroshi got hurt, it could've been fatal for the cat. Thank goodness he controlled himself.

Youta's eyes followed Hiroshi as he put he plate into the dishwasher. It felt like a matter of time before he cat did pass out, the vampire needed to prepare himself for it too. The older man's eyebrows knit a bit in confusion hem the toner called him handsome. So they were going from insults to compliments now? Could this kid ever make up his mind? "I don't think I really have a preference. Then again, I don't think I've had enough relations ships to truly determine which gender I prefer. Women aren't so bad, neither are men. Both are fine with me. It's not like I really need to worry about relationships anyway. Why does it matter to you? Oh, were you hoping you could have a chance with me?" A rare smirk crosses the face as he thought about it. Hiroshi was definitely a looker, he wasn't so bad either, even if his mannerisms weren't that enjoyable for the vampire. His interest was piqued the moment he saw the cat in his office.

Hiroshi nodded at the thing about blood. That sounded reasonable enough.. and he didn't feel like tasting someone's blood. It would be also a waste since he couldn't get any nutritions out of such a meal. Then he blinked, realising what he asked the other male about and blushed a bit. What exactly did he mean by that? Was it like the vampire stated? Then he rolled his eyes, taking another bite of the chocolate.

"Mhm.. I... I was just curious. Also if you would be into guys it would explain some things... or maybe not", he muttered, rubbing his neck and then looking at his arm and back at Youta. "I'm going back to sleep.. sorry for sounding weird earlier on..."

That said Hiroshi took a glass of water with himself and went back to the bedroom. Shit. That was stupid. What the fuck? What kind of a looser would think to ask something like that. Stupid. You never learn to shut your mouth.. Blushing some more he laid down, placing the chocolate and water on the nightstand. With a small growl he hid his face in the pillow. Did it really sound so stupid? Maybe not..

Luckily it didn't last for long, Hiroshi's tired body giving up and falling asleep.

Youta was extremely confused. He didn't understand what Hiroshi meant by what he said, he didn't get a chance to ask him either since he was already running off to the bedroom. The vampire could never wrap his head around the way the boy would behave, finding it to be a new thing each time they interacted. What would be explained since he liked men? What? He sat there pondering, sipping on the blood presented in the styrofoam cup. Nothing could get rid of this confusion that the older man felt about this whole situation. Hiroshi didn't sound weird, even if he said something that was a bit off from what they were talking about. He didn't sound weird. Honestly. This was turning into more of a pain than he had first planned, trying to figure out how to work around Hiroshi and his weird attitudes.

Youta slept on the couch, only to wake up three hours later for work, heading off without anything being said to the cat. He spent all day there until late at night, cat high up on missed work. He wasn't fond of staying later than he needed to, but Hiroshi was taking up all his time lately, and his mind. It made it almost impossible for him to concentrate on the most important thing to him, work. On his way home, he stopped at a few clothing stores, looking around curiously. His goal was to find another set of clothes for Hiroshi, yet he found himself in the lingerie isle not long after entering. It was quite creepy for an older man to be in the lingerie part of the shop, however, no one would question him. He stared at a pink pair of underwear and a slip to go with it. It had black lacing to define the curves of women. He debated on getting it, finding it hard to waste money on something that could possibly not even fit. Somehow he went against his stingy morals and bought the set, getting odd looks from everyone around him. Wonderful. He'd never visit this store again.

The vampire arrived him, slipping his shoes off at the door, dropping the bag by the couch as he opened the fridge, pulling out the rest of the blood he hadn't finished from yesterday. How was he supposed to bring up the lingerie that he bought? Would Hiroshi humor him and use it? Probably not. This was bound to get him scratched. Oh well, the older man knew he brought this on himself by buying something not even meant for men. He was faltering. The effects of having the cat around him so much was showing. Even his decision making was becoming impaired.

1449pz.jpg

Horishi woke up with a soft gasp from the dream he was having. Shaking his head he touched his the hurt place and flinched a bit. Sitting up on the bed he was glad to notice his body was already a little bit stronger than the day before. The long hours of resting seemed to have their effect. Getting to the kitchen he ate some of the casserole, quite happy he decided to do so much since he didn't feel like making anything at the moment.

The whole day he spent on the couch, watching TV and reading a bit. It was nice to be in here. The safe place that he didn't need to be so aware of his surroundings.

As the door opened his white ears perked up, the red eyes focusing on the sounds coming from the kitchen. Looking at the clock he was surprised to see just how late it was. Seriously... working for so long. Does he really lack people to do some of the work he is doing? But the he remembered what Youta said about his workers and such. They didn't sound very capable.. although the vampire was quite strict, at least in Hiroshi's eyes.

Too curious to stay on the couch he stood up and a peek into the kitchen. His hair were mess but he was already wearing the new shirt with 'bad wolf' written on it's front and showing his arms and neck, black pants to it. Hiroshi's skin was almost perfect, only the small scar on his right arm probably left by a bullet grazing the flesh. His feet were bare, showing his black nails. Not saying one word he was just observing the vampire curiously, just like a new bought cat would observe his new owner while staying a safe distance from him.

• 2 weeks later...

The golden eyes snapped to the movement of Hiroshi before sipping on his drink. He wasn't going to bother and ask why the boy was watching him, it's not like he cared either way. He was still trying to figure out how to explain the lingerie. Did he just try to pretend that it was meant for a girl that he kept with? Was that even believable with the way he acted? Most likely not. It didn't hurt to use it as an excuse if Hiroshi got curious about it. He didn't even know why he got it. More like a way to amuse himself by trying to imagine the cat wearing such a sexy outfit. He could t lie and pretend that this didn't turn him on, it did. Hiroshi was a looker. Being put into clothes meant for women might just make him look a lot more edible. He already looked delicious in his normal clothes, what other emotions could the older man feel with just a simple change in the clothing type?

"Are you going to talk to me or are you just going to stand there staring?" Youta's voice filled the air as he looked back at the peeking Hiroshi before returning his attention to the drink. He still had a lot of work left and had no time to waste continuing to think about this stupid clothing garment. He quickly finished the cup before throwing it in the trash and pushing his way past Hiroshi into the living room. He avoided the bag as he sat on the couch, reading through emails on his phone. Nothing bad had happened yet with his employees, everything was going smoothly so far. That didn't mean the vampire wasn't going to worry. He actually was extremely worried about what the new workers could mess up. "Delete... Delete... Save," he mumbled as he moved his emails around.

When asked the question Hiroshi blinked and shrugged, smiling softly as he rubbed his neck.

"The hell I should know? Just felt like staring at the male that bought those all comfortable clothes for my great, handsome self", he joked as he turned around to keep looking on the vampire as he made his way pass him and sat down on the couch.

Hiroshi's tail tip was swaying from side to side, showing just how amused he was right now. If the vampire would look into his eyes he could start to wonder what the cat done this time but since he was focused on the laptop there was no way he could notice that.

After about ten minutes he switched the laptop on the big image of Hiroshi grinning from ear to ear showed on the screen, his hands showing peace signs as some crazy music started to play in the background. The pink haired male bursted out with laughter when he saw Youta's face. Leaning on the door frame he kept chuckling for a bit, wiping some tears from his red eyes. Even if the vampire was quite dangerous the pinkette couldn't help but to tease him a little when all the time he was so serious and sour about things. Well.. maybe not all the time but still it was impossible to resist trying to change that. Especially when Hiroshi was home all day, lazying around. All that energy needed to go somewhere.