ここはどこですか?(Bloodysadist x Yukio Takamiya)

Bloodysadist

tumblr_misx5r_HQda1s5addto1_500_zpsb2f601e4.png

Name: Sakamoto Junichiro

Stage Name: Zeus

Birthplace: Tokyo

Eyes: Blue, but wears red contacts, quite often.

Hair: Gray - blond.

Position: Uke

Dislikes: People, crowded places, cocky people (even though he, himself, is one).

Biography: Jun doesn't remember anything before being 5 years old, when one old lady finds him near the road. He doesn't have anybody else except that woman, but when he turns 16, she suddenly dies and he is left alone, with the only things he has - the music. He starts composing and doing music, uploading it on the internet, until one of the managers of one of the biggest music companies in Japan - "FT Entertainment" finds him and asks him to work for them. He agrees and for one year he becomes one of the most famous idols in Japan, known by everybody under the name Zeus.

Once, twice, the phone kept ringing, which totally annoyed Jun. He hated being awakened the most and even though his manager knew that, he would always call him, since due to his words, Jun was always late for any schedule. The young boy grabbed the phone, after the serial call, almost throwing it on the floor, yet decided to pick up, rubbing his eyes, still barely seeing anything.

"Juun, I told you that you must be here by 11AM, didn't I? Where are you? I am going to pick you up." - Aah, so annoying. Jun looked around, slowly getting up from the bed. He was in the hotel since two days ago, because of some schedules in Kyoto, though obviously his manager has already forgotten about that.

"You know pretty well that I hate it when you call me, right?" Even though he didn't intend to, he always sounded too cocky and selfish. Not that he minded it. The blond haired boy walked to the mirror next to the bed, running his fingers through his hair.

"I am coming, okay? Don't worry about that." He mumbled, though hearing his manager keeping on complaining he just hanged up and left the phone on the nightstand.

Just then though, he felt a big headache hitting him all of sudden. It wasn't the first time he felt it, yet it was always so annoying, he was barely hearing and seeing anything, his whole body getting heavy and almost falling down.

"Damn." He mumbled and instantly looked for the pills he was taking, as soon as he took one, everything disappeared.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodysadist

• Yukio Takamiya

5443f31c58eb239ee4a972906b8e3c7e.jpg

Name: Tsukinaga Kyouichi

Orientation: Bisexual, later fully homosexual

Position: Seme

Description: Raven coloured hair, bluish green eyes, pale skin

Dislikes: Clingy exes, his father (because of constant arguements), talking about his childhood.

Personality: Kyouichi, often known as Kyou is rather stubborn in character. Upon making up his mind on something, no one else can persuade him otherwise. He puts on a good front in front of friends when hanging out, smiling, laughing and the like. But in normal times, Kyouichi rarely smiles at all. He argues with his father and often loses his temper easily. Not to mention, he hates losing.

Short bio: Kyouichi was born into a rich family. His father, a billionaire and president of various corperations is a stern man that expects much from his son. And the young Kyouichi did his best in everything to please the father whom he admired. But after the death of his mother, he isolated himself from everyone. His father who had been busy at the time, was not with them when his mother had her last breath. Kyouichi blamed him for that, the woman had asked to see her husband multiple times but his father did not come. After that, Kyouichi rebelled. He stopped studying hard and his grades deteriorated. He went out with friends all day and returned home late at night.

----------------------

Kyou laid in his bed, just staring at the ceiling above. He had just ended an arguement with his father which like all the others, did not end well. The old man was going on about how Kyou was to inherit the company and had to up his game. And Kyou couldn't blame him. He knew that he was wrecking his own life by doing what he was doing now. Drinking and clubbing everyday, to be honest, he was sick of it. Sick of waking up to hung overs and an annoying chick in his bed. Sick of the people he called friends and the loud music of pubs. But he continued with all this to piss off his father. Why? Because he deserved it.

As he was still in deep thought, his phone rang. Kyou reached over to the side where his phone laid on the bed side table and answered the call. "What is it?"he hadn't bothered to look at the caller ID and didn't know who it was. Which was why he regretted not looking immediately once he heard the caller's voice.

"Kyyooouu!" A high pitched and disgustingly whiny voiced pierced his eardrums. Kyou held the phone away from his ears with a visible wince. Sighing, he held it to his ear again and listened to the crazy chick ramble. "Where have you been? I wanted to see you. God! I miss you so much and blah-blah-blah,"Kyou tuned her out. When the irritating woman finally stopped, Kyou opened his mouth to speak.

"Nana?"

"Yeah babe? Wait! That's not my name!" The woman asked in a sickly sweet voice then exclaimed.

Kyou mentally cringed at the pet name and replied," deal with it since I forgot your name. Anyways, you're annoying as hell. We weren't even to together to begin with so find someone else to jerk off. Bye, hope I never see you again,"he ended the call. Talking so much to people who weren't worth it was tiring. Kyou dumped the phone back on the table and flung an arm over his face. Should he perhaps go to school today?

--------------------------

Kyou opened the door of the classroom. Faces looked up in shock and surprise to see him in school. Going over to his seat, Kyou sat down and opened his bag. Every textbook that he needed was there. He sighed, why he even brought them he didn't know. He wasn't going to study because that was what his old man wanted. And he wasn't about to study because he wanted to. You got that right. Kyou loved studying but held back against it to go against his father. Closing his bag, Kyou chose to place his head on the table and go to sleep.

After taking a shower and dressing up in simple white sweater with gray skinny jeans and his favorite beige sneakers, he took his wallet and his phone, put them into the pocket of his long coat, though a second after grabbing the pills as well. For a moment he looked at them, a small sigh coming out. When was all this going to end? He was sick of this headache, of not hearing well, of being worried all the time when would this start again. Yet, he knew that he should get used with this and he was, yet once again, it was difficult.

Once the young boy left the room, he walked off the hotel, to his car, opening it and sitting inside, stretching himself a little, even a small yawn running out.

After he reached the place where his performance was going to be, he almost facepalmed himself. Near some school for rich idiots? Really? He knew that his company wanted him to have more and more fans, but really? Just while Jun was so disappointed in where the stage was being made right now, he heard his phone ringing again.

"Jun, where the hell are you?? It's almost 12PM! You know that you are the main star today, right?" His manager sounded pissed off, yet Jun didn't really care at all. He just ruffled his hair, putting in his hoodie, since he didn't like it when fans were gathering around him.

"I am coming. I just arrived on the place." He simply answered, hearing the manager sighing in relief, though he didn't even wait for him to say anything else again, hanging up and heading to him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So, can you answer me, what took you so long, Junichiro?" The scolding again. The blondie just shrugged, while letting the stylist do his hair and make up.

"I just overslept." He simply said, knowing that his manager wanted to kill him already. He let him though let his anger out first all calmly, before to go to the main topic.

"So, before you there are two other groups, okay? After that you are going to perform. You must do well, okay?" Like he wasn't every other time. Jun just nodded, once his make up and hair were done, he made a sign to both his manager and the stylist to leave, wanting few minutes for himself.

Kyou was awoken by the sounds of screaming and loud music. His head pounded and he sat up ruffling his hair in frustration. His classmates had gotten up from their seats and were all staring outside the window. Especially the girls who were screaming and waving to whatever was out there. Kyou frowned and tried to go back to sleep but the screaming was too loud that even the teacher couldn't do anything.

"ZEUS ZEUS LOOK HERE, KYAAAAA!!!!" All the screaming was pissing him off. Was it some kind of idol? The name seemed familiar to him, a rising star most probably. Kyou stood up and went to the window leaning over a few girls to look outside. But the girls were all fixated by the singer outside. Even those who were always affected by him were to busy screaming to notice him. Kyou saw a kid outside probably the same age as him singing. He didn't seem all that much, Kyou didn't understand why the girls were going crazy over him.

Finally unable to take it, Kyou walked towards the front of the classroom. The teacher who had given up trying to calm the students looked up from his papers at Kyou. Kyou walked past him to the black board where he picked up the long metre ruler. Raising the ruler high above his head and slammed it hard against the teacher's desk where it broke. The teacher jumped away from the flying broken piece of the ruler in shock and stared fearfully at Kyou.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!"He shouted across the room. Everyone had gone silent the moment the ruler connected with the table. "ALL YOUR ANNOYING SCREAMING ARE GIVING ME A FUCKING HEADACHE. GET TO YOUR DESKS AND STOP THE SICK SQUEALING!!!!" Breathing heavily, Kyou threw the remaining piece of the ruler on the ground and looked the teacher who flinched. "You can teach now," he said and went back to his seat once everyone had gone back to their seats. Kyou couldn't believe it. Kicking up such a fuss over a kid their age, what was the world becoming? And that kid has a problem too. What was he doing on a stage when he was supposed to be studying in school. Shaking his head, Kyou took out his books and paid attention to the lesson while ignoring the whispers of the girls. They actually thought that what he did was cool, how dumb.

It was time for him to go out. He didn't even feel when the time passed. It was like he spent just few minutes with himself, alone and he had to go on the stage. Jun slowly stood up, taking a quick look at the mirror, fixing slightly his hair and walking out. The stage wasn't that big, but a lot of people were gathered there - probably all around his age. He could hear the students from the school screaming already, at first blinking confused. Weren't they supposed to have any class right now? Oh well, not that it bothered him. Fans' screaming was the best cheer up for him every time he was going on stage.

The boy raised his hand once on stage already as a greet, checking the headphone into his ear and fixing it, taking a hold of the mic they just gave him, then closing eyes and taking his position, once the music started, he started dancing and soon after singing.

It was going well, like always, Jun made one flip aside, then another, making the fans scream even louder, a small smirk forming over his face. Then stepped even closer to them, slightly leaning forward, yet just then the headache came again. Just for a second, he stopped hearing anything. The music, the crowd, everything. He stepped aside for a second, yet managed to make it as if it was a part of the dance, still barely hearing trying to sing.

It was the first time it happened on stage, why? Jun seriously felt like going crazy, thanks god the song was at its end. Yet, this headache. He pressed his palm slightly against his temple, taking a deep breath, trying to smile as much as he could at the fans, yet just then it happened. The lights above him were about to fall and no matter how much the manager was screaming to him to move, he couldn't... because he couldn't hear anything.

It happened for just few seconds. He looked above himself, widening his eyes and seeing the lights falling down. What was he going to do? He couldn't even move... not on time. Jun put his arms in front of himself and for a moment, he felt like the time has stopped. He himself wasn't sure what happened, but in the last second before the lights were about to fall, he managed to move aside, as if he, himself, froze them in the time. In the next second though, he heard the loud noise from the lights falling, totally shocked what has just happened. He... was he the one...no, right?

In the class, everyone was seating at their desks but one could tell that they were focusing on the music outside rather than lessons. The teacher himself felt helpless and was half tempted to cease lessons since all but one weren't listening. And he found it ironic how that one person was the one who didn't pay attention usually. Kyou took down notes like a diligent student who only knew how to work hard. The music outside faded from his mind once he started studying. But subconsciously, he could still hear the screaming of fans outside.

But when excited screams turned to screams of horror, everyone left their seats to the window. Kyou was no exception, he himself couldn't ignore the cause of panicked screams. Running over to the window, he was just in time to see the spotlights leave their sockets heading straight towards the young singer below. The singer wasn't moving, instead his wide eyes were fixated on the danger before him. Unconsciously, Kyou pushed his classmates aside and grabbed the window ledge.

"Run!"he didn't know what was wrong with him. The singer was no one to him, but on instinct, he had shouted out. At that moment, everything stopped. Or rather time stopped, for eveyone except Kyou....and the singer. For that one second, Kyou saw everything clearly. The screams stopped and the wind stopped blowing, all in that one second. Kyou watched as the singer moved a step, then time continued. The screams resumed and Kyou took two steps back, staggering back to his seat to sit down. 'What was that?' He thought. Lifting a hand to his forehead, the scene flashed back.

Kyou was sure that his eyes hadn't been fooling him. He hadn't imagined it. There was something about that singer. How could anyone stop time? Yet what baffled him the most was why he hadn't been affected by that pause of time. That singer...who on earth was he? Kyou couldn't stop thinking about it. His breaths were heavy and his heart was pounding. It was probably a hallucination. He was too tired of life that his mind had started to imagine things. That must be it. There was no way someone could stop time. Kyou convinced himself and went back to looking at his book

Just before the lights to fall down, Jun could see every single student on the windows, most of them were probably shouting out to him to run, yet the headache was preventing all the voices from reaching him, even Kyou's, doesn't even realizing that he would the only one not affected by all that happened in just a second. Once everything ended though, he looked around himself, still trying to believe what has just happened. No, it wasn't possible for him to stop the time... There must have been some miracle that just happened, right? The manager and all the people from the staff came on the stage and lifted him up, everybody asking him if he was okay. Yet, everything Jun could do at the moment was to nod.

After half hour of the accident, Jun was sitting in the changing room, after a doctor came to check on him and see if he was alright, everything seeming to be fine, yet he was told to go to the hospital after he was free for more tests.

"Tell me what happened there, Junichiro? Didn't you hear me screaming to move?" His manager asked, obviously feeling both angry and worried.

"I couldn't hear... It doesn't happen for the first time." Jun simply explained, seeing the manager widening his eyes almost jumping up and grabbing him by the hand.

"When were you planning to tell me that!? I am your manager for god's sake! We are going in the hospital!" Without even being able to pull back, Jun was dragged outside and put into his own car, as the manager though went on the driver's place and soon after they were already heading to the hospital. Jun leaned against the seat next to the driver's, while gluing his gaze outside, a small sigh running out. He didn't like hospitals, nor doctors, because he was sure they wouldn't be able to help him. Maybe the problem was somewhere inside of him? He lifted his arm for a second, taking a look at it and remembering how the time stopped and the more he thought, the more the idea that he did it was getting bigger.

Back in class, Kyou was having a hard time concentrating. He was having an internal debate with himself. Convincing himself that what he saw was a hallucination wasn't working because it had all seemed to real. He had seen the singer's face clearly, that look of helplessness before time stopped. And how he had moved before time resumed. It was all so vivid that Kyou couldn't just ignore it.

Kyou couldn't take it finally. He packed up his belongings and stood up with his bag slung on his shoulder. Everyone in the class flinched, result of his earlier outburst. He ignored them all and headed for the door. He couldn't study after all that had happened. Taking out his phone, Kyou called his chaffeur. For the first time in a long time, he was going home straight after school instead of hanging out with friends. Besides, his headache would probably get worse if he hung out with them. The stress was truly getting to him. When the car arrived, he got in. When it reached the house, he went in. But he was surprised to see his father sitting on the couch in the living room. He wasn't the only one though, the other too was surprised to see his son home so early.

"Its a good thing you're home early today,"his father said. "I have something to talk about with you." Kyou hesitated for a second before heeding his father's words. Dumping his bag on the couch, he sat opposite the old man. "I'll be sending you to a school away from the city,"the old man said. Kyou remained silent. "You don't have anything to say about that?" His father asked, baffled that Kyou wasn't arguing with him this time.

"What is there to talk about?"Kyou replied with a question. "The further I am away from you and this godforsaken place, the better," he continued, ignoring the hurt on his father's face. "Send me away as soon as you can,"he finished and took his bag before goung up the stairs to his room. When he had placed away his bag, his phone rang.

"I'm not free today Taka,"he said the moment he answered the device. After much rejection on his part, the annoying dude finally accepted. His so-called friends were always pushy when asking him to hang out with them. Their reason was that the girls wouldn't come if Kyou didn't come. Sighing, Kyou slumped down on his bed. The events of that day had once again returned to his head. He wanted to see that singer again and find out the mystery behind him. But how should he find that guy? Especially since he was about to be sent away.

After one hour spent in the hospital with all sorts of check ups, it finally ended. The tiring strange day, the odd headache and the worrying that anything too serious has happened. Or so he thought, until he heard his manager all panicked, talking to the doctor.

"What do you mean you can't find the reason? He can stay deaf for the rest of his life and you are telling me that you can't do anything at all about that?!" Deaf? Wait... what was that supposed to mean? Jun rushed inside the room, catching both the doctor and the manager looking all shocked at him, as he was squeezing his fists, looking at them with his blue eyes, full with anger.

"What do you mean, I can stay deaf for the rest of my life? Are you... kidding me?" The young boy barely held his tears. They should've been joking right? What would he do if... if he turns deaf? He wouldn't be able to make music - the only thing he was actually good at. That... wasn't possible, right?

"Calm damn, Junichiro. We will find what to do, okay? We will find a new doctor... Somewhere." The manager tried to sound caring, but Jun could see in his eyes that he was rather happy. And of course. If Jun was deaf, that would mean that he shouldn't take care of a brat like him. How pathetic.

~~~~~~~~~~~

After few more minutes spent in the hospital, Jun was already heading back to the hotel with his car, once he reached it, parking and grabbing his things along with one black envelope that his manager gave him, telling him someone left it for him.

The blondie went back into his room, closing the door behind himself and throwing the coat on one of the nearest chairs there, sitting on the bed and opening the envelope. It wasn't like he was that interested in even reading anything right now, rethinking everything that happened to him, yet what was written made him kinda freeze on place.

"If you want the answers, come to Helios Academy."

Two weeks later, Kyou found himself in a forest and a piece of paper in his hand. As one can guess, the piece of paper had the address to the school. And Kyou was cursing the world silently as he moved. Why on earth would a school be located in the middle of a forest? Kyou had been moving around in circles for the past few hours but hadn't so much as spotted a single building. According to his father, the school was supposed to be huge, so why couldn't it be found?

Kyou messed up his hair in frustration and groaned. Was he going to spend the night in the middle of a forest? Home was so far away and the car had left. Somehow, Kyou regretted agreeing to be transferred to another school. For all he knew, the school may not even exist and his father was pulling his leg to get back at him. He started walking again, looking carefully at the surroundings for signs of the school. It could be hidden behind a thick cluster of trees and Kyou just happened to miss it.

After another two hours of looking around, something on the ground caught Kyou's eye. It was anything big, just a few almost invisible markings but Kyou found them fascinating. He had never seen symbols like this before yet for some reason, he felt like he could understand them. Kyou squinted to have a closer look.

"He..li..os.......A..cade...my,"he read out slowly. At least that's what it seemed like to him. He didn't know how he understood those symbols but he was certain that that was what the words meant. But Helios Academy was the name of the school, where was it? And why would the sign of the school be written in some unknown language? Nothing seemed to make sense to him. Still in deep thought, Kyou suddenly heard the crack of a branch and froze. There weren't any wild animals around were there? That would be too dangerous for students. Shaking his head, Kyou went back to examining the marks.

Two weeks were already gone huh? Jun didn't even feel them and how else? His whole life turned upside down. What was the best way to get rid of an idol? Making scandals about him of course. That's what the company did, to make sure they wouldn't have to deal with Jun. Why? Because who would need a deaf singer? Nobody.

So, the first thing that happened, was few days after he went on a check up, he had to meet with one old friend, who became to be working in FT Entertainment as well. Okay, they met, talked and all, until his friend all of sudden leaned all close to him, almost kissing him. For a second, Jun could notice the paparazzi's camera taking a photo, instantly pushing his friend, who was boy as well, but it was too late. Just few hours after that, the news that he was "gay" and he was dating Kenpachi came out. After that, he was accused for talking bad about the company, when he just simply went and tried to clean his name and last but not least, he was caught raising his hand at his manager, just because he was told what a trash he was and how the company didn't need him anymore.

How could his life turn in such a bad way for just a second? Jun was still amazed by both that and how low people could be.

He had nowhere to go anymore. That's why he was heading to that "Helios Academy" right now with his car. Maybe it was just another trick by the company. Maybe someone was just making fun of his already ruined life, yet what else was left for him to do? His whole career as a singer was ruined, his name was as well. He had nothing left but this small hope that if that academy actually existed, they could help him there.

Not a long time after he left Tokyo, he stopped the car in some forest, caught quite mindfucked. Was that where the school was supposed to be? Yeah, great. Now what else was left? Somebody to just kill him there and nobody would even know.

Jun shook his head. He shouldn't be thinking such thoughts, right? He put on his headphones, took his phone and started looking around, following the small address left in the letter and soon he found himself even deeper in the forest, with just a small bag with few clothes, nobody around him and the creepy sounds from the forest itself.

Jun made few more steps though and just then he heard a branch cracking under his foot, narrowing his eyes, though when he lifted his gaze a little, he saw a young boy, probably around his age, yet quite taller then him, with raven black hair, looking down at some runes.

"Helios School?" He, himself, was surprised how easily he could read the written there, once he made a step more forward though, he felt it. The wind got stronger, the leaves starting rolling around both him and the unknown boy, something was happening.

In the midst of examining the runes, Kyou heard a rustle of the grass and someone's murmur behind him and turned abruptly. What he saw made his eyes widen to the size of saucers. Right behind him, stood the singer from two weeks ago. The fast rising idol whose reputation had plummeted all of a sudden. After the light incident, Kyou had been keeping tabs on his activities and popularity. Within two weeks, he went from hottest to disgraced. Kyou didn't really believe the scandal that this Zeus was gay. His eyes in the photograph taken said it all. People only believed what they wanted to.

"You!"Kyou couldn't stop himself from shouting. "You're the one who-" he hurriedly caught himself before he could say anymore. The boy would probably think that he was crazy since they didn't know each other. Just then, a strong breeze blew. But what was weird about this breeze was that it didn't stop, instead it grew stronger by the second. Moments later, the wind was what one would label as turbulent currents. Kyou had managed to hold on to a tree to stop himself from flying off his feet. What on earth was happening?

In the midst of the hurricane, Kyou tried to open his eyes. His vision was blurry but he could make out that the environment was changing. The distorted image of a building entered his blurried vision. Soon, the tree that he was holding onto disappeared from his grasp. His body flew and Kyou hit his head onto something hard. He blacked out soon after.

Jun saw the boy turning around, at first smiling a little at him, after all on the first place he had to be polite, right? He opened his mouth to say something, yet almost jumping back shocked by how the other shouted out, raising a brow and then he realized. For a moment he had forgotten what actually happened. Why was he here. Yet, the memories and everything that happened rushed back into his head for few seconds. So even here, in such forbidden from god place, there was someone who was familiar with what has happened? It made him angry. That guy probably thought the same as everybody else.

Yet, before to be able to react any further, the breeze got stronger, along with the headache that appeared a second after. Not again. Not now, for god's sake. Jun grabbed the tree next to the one that the other guy took a hold on, with one hand, while pressing the other one against his temple, narrowing his eyes. Not only the breeze he had to think about now, but also this.

He took a quick look at the taller boy though and he had to admit - he could pass for some idol without any problem. He was handsome, tall and everything that one company would search for. Yet there was something that was making Jun getting annoyed around him. Maybe not the reaction he had when he saw him, but just something was making him feel uneasy.

A few seconds passed until Jun could spot the building in front of them. Big, way different from any other you could possibly see in Japan, amazing. Once the breeze stopped and everything, even the tree, disappeared, the blondie flopped down on his butt, swearing silently without even realizing, yet just then he noticed the other boy hitting his head on the road, probably leading to the entrance of the school, widening his eyes when he saw the other blacking out.

"God, no no no! I don't need corpses here... Just this one thing is left after all that happened." He mumbled to himself, instantly crawling to the other boy, slightly shaking him.

"Oi, you alright? Please, be alright.." Jun mumbled to himself, when he heard some voices coming from a little bit further from the road.

A few moments after he blacked out, Kyou actually felt someone shaking him violently. It was no doubt that singer. The pain in his head intensified, why couldn't this person let him faint in peace? Forcing his eyes opened, Kyou managed to mumbled,"don't... touch me,"and blacked out again. He hadn't meant it to be so rude but it was the shortest line he could use to convey his message before losing consciousness. And partly the reason was what he witnessed the past two weeks. Kyou didn't know what other abilities the guy had and touching him might be dangerous. Stopping time was enough to freak him out, Kyou was sure that he would have a heart attack if he saw anything else.

--------------------------

A few hours later, Kyou awoke. He sat up and groaned, his hand reaching up to touch the ache but touched cloth instead. To be more precise...a bandage. His head had bled after all, Kyou wasn't surprise. The impact that he felt was enough to make him think that his head cracked open. Looking up, he surveyed the room. It was supposedly extremely huge for the average person but to Kyou, it was okay...about the same size as his own room. The room was richly furnished, perhaps slightly better than his own room. Getting off the bed, Kyou staggered over to a door on side which he assumed led to the bathroom, and he was right. He washed his face to clear the drowsiness before exiting the bathroom. Right on cue at that moment, the main door opened and a middle aged man entered.

"Congratulations on managing to enter the school. We apologise in advance for not waiting by the gate to escort you but we had to see if you are qualified to study here or not," the man said. Kyou frowned at his worda. Managing to enter the school? That was when the memory came back to him. The school had appeared out of nowhere after he and that singer had read out the runes. This school was a little weird.

"So a student could study here if they understood that weird language?" He voiced out unconsciously.

"Precisely as you said,"the man replied with a beam. Kyou could feel the headache returning. First was that weird singer, next was this weird school, what comes next? Come to think of it, where was that singer?

Just when Jun sighed in relief that the other boy woke up, he heard his words and widened his eyes.

"Don't touch me." "You disgust me." These were just few of the words, Jun was hearing from people, even his fans in the past few days.

He peeked at his hands, then at the boy again, kinda taken back, almost considering about leaving him stay there, yet he finally saw some people coming from the road, getting up slowly.

"Welcome to Helios Academy, Sakamoto Junichiro. Let us take care of him. You can follow me." He saw a middle aged male approaching him, nodding slowly, without even being able to ask any questions, just following him.

A few minutes after, they were already in one room, probably that male's office or something, so big that it could pass for some small house itself. Jun couldn't believe it. First he was brought here with some unknown guy, whom he knew he didn't like and now this guy, who knew his name for some even stranger reason.

"Is the letter still in you?" Jun stared blankly at the older male at first doesn't even realizing what did he mean, though after few seconds of thinking he remembered the black envelope.

"Were you the one who sent it?" He saw the male smile a little, making him a sign to sit down on the sofa standing in the middle of the room.

"So, first of all, as you probably know, this is not just any place where you can heal yourself, but an academy as well, right? If you want to find the answers, and I am sure you do, you have to study here." Was that some kind of joke? To study? For god's sake he has never done it in his entire life. Probably many thought it was stupid or just that he was too cocky to start school once he has became a star, yet the truth was that he just didn't have time for that. All the time he was either learning dancing, making music, or making money for his own living. And now, he was told that he needs to study?

"What if I refuse?" He saw the male looking at him for a second then shrugging and pointing at the door. "You are free to leave this place and never come back." Jun clenched his fists. He hated being forced on doing something, yet he had to agree. At least until he finds how to control these headaches or stop them... until he could heal himself.

"Alright..." Was the only thing he said, before some other guy came and escorted him where his room was supposed to be. Before that though, he was showed the so called dorm where he had to live. It was quite big actually. Rooms where being seen all around, curious guys peeking from the doors and watching him passing by them.

"Ugh... Can they not?" Jun didn't even realize when he mumbled it, hearing the other male chuckling silently.

"Shouldn't you be used with people staring at you all the time? After all you are an idol." That's true, he actually was used to being stared at, stopped in the middle of the street, all the time. Yet, that didn't mean he liked it, especially the past two weeks - he became to hate it.

While he was deep in his thoughts though, he saw that both stopped in front of some door, probably his room, raising a brow.

"This is your room. Here some stuff you will need." The other male said, handing him a pack of sheets, one pillow and a blanket, after that taking his leave.

Jun stayed in front of the door like few seconds, taking a deep breath and opening the door just to see the middle aged male and... the guy from before. No, why... why from all people it had to be him?

"So what do we learn here?" Kyou heard himself ask just as the door opened. He turned just in time to see the singer enter the room. Ironic how he entered just when Kyou was thinking of him. He scowled at the other for interrupting and turned back to the man, gesturing for him to continue. He hadn't liked this Zeus person the first time he spotted him. But he couldn't help but feel sorry for him too. His career crashing down was no small matter but at the same time, Kyou feared him. Who wouldn't if they had witnessed him doing what was deemed as the impossible.

"Oh. Nothing really. You'll be learning what normal schools teach," the man replied with a grin. Somehow, Kyou found that hard to believe. A school that had popped out of nowhere taught normal stuff? "But most of your subjects will be solely physical education and civics and moral education though," the man added. This made Kyou frown in suspicion. Physical education? Civics and moral education as the only two subjects. Normal students would adore this school but Kyou found it all the more suspicious. Considering the way they entered the school and the language used. The middle aged man wasn't telling him everything. But Kyou could tell that he wasn't trying to hide anything. He just couldn't be bothered to explain and wanted the new students to find out by themselves.

"Alright," Kyou said and returned to the bed. "If you're not going to tell me everything, just give me my timetable and leave. My head is starting to hurt again, i need to rest." He said and covered himself with the covers. The middle aged man whom he assumed was the principal merely smiled at his disrespect before placing a piece of paper on the table and leaving.

Kyou was fully aware of the singer's presence although he refused to look at the other. He didn't want to talk to the guy nor share a room with him although the second option was inevitable. He would mind his own business and the singer would most probably do the same. Just looking at the guy made Kyou remember the incident two weeks ago. Kyou tightened the covers around his body and shut his eyes tightly. Being in the same room as 'Zeus' made him uncomfortable. He didn't know the singer's real name but he also wasn't about to ask.

However Kyou found that it was getting increasingly difficult for him to fall back asleep. The tension in the air was one reason and the other was purely because of awkwardness. He was too aware of the other and that in itself was a kind of adrenaline. Unable to take it anymore, Kyou sat up slowly and reached for his luggage. He took out a book and started to read.

Jun raised a brow, seeing the other's reaction just making him even more annoyed then he already was. He surely couldn't stand that boy. The blond boy just leaned against the door, rather on purpose, gluing his gaze at both the other boy and the middle aged male, listening to their conversation. Actually he, himself, was curious about what were they going to study, so he waited kinda excited for the older male to answer.

Hearing the answer though, Jun blinked a couple of times, probably thinking the same as the other boy. What normal schools teach? Yeah sure. They were stick god knows where, in the middle of some forest, in a place unknown by probably most of the people in Japan, yeah, that male's answer was more then funny. Yet once he continued, that now sounded more normal. Not that he knew what exactly would these civics and physical educations be, yet he was quite interested in them for some reason. Jun was quite familiar and pretty good with some martial arts himself, so to improve was something pretty good for him.

Ugh, this attitude. Not like Jun acted any better in front of the middle aged male, but still, he was probably the principal of this school. The other had to at least behave a little. He spotted the papers left, blinking and looking at the older male, who just sat his palm for a moment over his shoulder, smiling, then leaving.

Jun took a quick look at the covered boy, almost feeling like laughing at him, yet he reminded himself not to act as an ass, like he was being most of the time with people he didn't like. Setting his bag on the free bed along with the things he was given for the bed, the boy looked around the room, totally amazed by how big it was for a moment. Who would've imagined that such school was giving such big rooms for their students? It was totally unbelievable.

The blondie thought a second more, before to get up, just now realizing the big need to take a shower. He almost forgot about the other guy, until he saw him sitting up and taking something from his luggage. A book? Who would've guessed that they had something in common?

Jun shook his head though, peeking around and seeing one door, assuring that's the bathroom, he simply took his coat off, along with the sweater he was wearing, yet left the skinny jeans still on him, spotting some fresh towels, probably left for them, grabbing one and walking to the bathroom.

Despite having the covers tightly wrapped around his body and his back facing the singer, Kyou was all too entirely aware of the other's movements around the room. His body was tensed under the sheets as he struggled to focus on the book before him. Until he heard the bathroom door close did he finally put down the book and sighed in relief. The atmosphere had been really intense especially when Kyou was so wary of the other.

Everytime he looked at the singer, his mind would flash back to that scene. Of all room mates he could have, why did it have to be him? Kyou was sure to have trouble sleeping from now on with the knowledge that his room mate wasn't normal. But at the same time, he was also starting to have doubts about himself. Why did the time pause not have an effect on him? Everyone else had stopped in their movements except him. Kyou turned his head to look at the bathroom door that the source of his worries had disappeared into. The guy was his nemesis, Kyou had to be very cautious around him.

After a while, Kyou resumed to reading his book while waiting his turn to use the bathroom. And yet a while later, he looked up again after finishing the book. Why on earth was he taking so long to come out?

Jun took one last gaze at the guy, he, himself not sure why. Was he probably just hoping for the other to start the conversation himself? Even though he didn't like him, the atmosphere was just too intense for him. The boy quickly walked inside the bathroom in the end, taking off the rest of his clothes and walking to the shower. He slowly turned on the water, once it was warm enough getting under the shower.

The blond boy didn't even realize how much he stayed just there, letting the water just fall over his body, while all the memories from the past few weeks have been passing through his head, as he had his eyes closed, clenching his fists slightly from time to time. No matter how much he was thinking about it, he couldn't understand it. Was he that bad person to have such things happening on him? Did he do anything to make the ones staying above him, do such a low thing? It wasn't like he was the best guy ever, that's true, yet once again, he didn't deserve such fate. Being betrayed even by his own friend... for money, was it? For career, was it? The reason - he longer wanted to even know it. Without realizing, Jun found his fist hitting the wall out of anger. The anger, he was holding from such a long time. Again and again, he kept hitting the wall, until he realized his own hand was getting all red, almost bloody. Jun took a deep breath, trying to calm down. He had to start over again, here, on this place.

After quite a while, Jun was already done with the shower, though just now he realized how much time he probably spent in the bathroom. Not that the other boy seemed to want to use it, though. Or maybe yes? The blond boy wrinkled his face a little, while wrapping the towel around his waist, slightly biting on his lower lip as he peeked out of the bathroom, throwing a quick look at the other boy again. Gosh, he had a bad feeling about this.

A while later, Kyou finally heard the bathroom door open. Without looking up, he grabbed a few clothes and walked past the boy into the bathroom and closed the door. He hung the clothes on the clothes bar and removed his shirt. However, something on the wall caught his eye.....tiny specks of blood. Kyou stormed out of the bathroom forgetting to put on his top, towards the boy and grabbed his hand. There, just as he thought, the hand was injured. Judging by the look, the fist definitely had connected with the wall multiple times.

Kyou's emerald orbs shifted to look at the singer fiercely. "Are you a masochist or what?"his first words to the boy since he awoke was this question. He didn't know what on earth made the boy injure himself like that, but he could guess what it was. It definitely had something to do with his career. "Look, I know that you're depressed about your career and all. But do you think that injuring yourself is going to bring all your fans back? You think that they would cry and ask you to come back? The world isn't that simple........whatever your real name is,"he scolded. With his grip still tightly clenched around the other's wrist, Kyou dragged him into the bathroom and held it under the sink. He turned the tap and ran cold water over the swell so that it wouldn't inflame at a later time. After doing so, he pushed the boy out of the bathroom. "Put on some clothes and go to the infirmary. I expect to see that hand bandaged when I come out." Kyou slammed the door shut and proceeded to take his shower.

Unlike what he expected, the other boy just passed by Jun, making him sigh and mumble something under his nose. Well, that was probably better then starting a fight with him about how long he spent in the bathroom, yet this silence was driving him crazy.

Just when he was about to sit on the bed though, he heard the other coming back out, raising a brow, yet being caught totally off guard. What the hell was wrong with that guy? It was just a some wound, he shouldn't care about it. Even so, he came out to scold him, doesn't even leaving him explain, what or how or why he did it.

Jun blinked confused, before to look at the other boy all blankly. 'Are you an idiot?' he so wanted to ask that, though before to even be able to open his mouth, the other continued. And there, that was when he crossed the line. Jun was depressed? He did injure to bring his fans back? This world wasn't that simple? He couldn't help but just laugh at the other's words. What did he know about him? Why was he even butting, where he shouldn't? Damn, he was strong though. Jun hissed silently while he was dragged to the bathroom, taking a deep breath, before to finally use his chance and speak.

"First of all my name is Junichiro, idiot. At least learn that if you are going to live with me." He said, looking quite annoyed at the other, while feeling the cold water calming down a little the pain into his hand. He didn't feel it until now, maybe because he was rather too busy with other thoughts, yet if the other hasn't done that, he would have problems with his hand, realizing just now how badly he injured himself. Yet, being told all the stuff a minute ago, he surely wanted to punch that guy, yet once again, he was pushed back out. How strong was that guy? Jun was either way too surprised, yet all the annoyance just took it's highest point, as he set his healthy palm on the door, while the other was speaking, looking up at him.

"Remember one thing, whoever you are. Never speak without knowing the truth, because next time you say something not on place, I will kill you." He didn't intend to, yet his words sounded way too serious. He jumped back though almost getting hit by the door, a small swear running through his lips. Yeah, it was sure - he didn't like the other boy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Of course like he was always doing, he didn't listen to the boy and didn't go anywhere, yet he found into his bag some cloth, surely not used for bandaging his wounds, yet this time he did use it for that, wrapping it around the wounded hand and tying it, after that putting on underwear, some simple oversized shirt - his favorite ones, along with some sport pants, instantly throwing himself on the bed. Yet, even though he was feeling all tired, the tiredness was maybe not enough to put him asleep. Or maybe it was that he was waiting for the other to come out? Even though he wasn't in the mood to argue more, he... somehow wanted to clear his name at least in front of that guy, even after the harsh words he was told and he himself has said.

Kyou finished his bath quickly and came out to see Junichiro lying on his own bed. His eyes immediately moved to look at the cloth bandaged hand and frowned. He didn't say anything though, at least it had been bandaged, nothing to kick up a fuss about. Wordlessly, he moved to his own bed while drying his hair and flopped down on the sheets. Taking out his phone, he saw that there were no messages, which was unusual. Not to Kyou though, within the two weeks, he had cut off all ties with his friends before leaving. But a few seconds later, his phone beeped with a message from his father. Curiously, he opened it and read. Apparently, his father just wanted to know how his new school was. Kyou didn't think that it was necessary to tell him anything. He sent back a single word 'fine' and put away his phone.

An hour later, Kyou's phone beeped again and he opened another message. But the sender was unknown. The message was written in rune language, 'time for dinner. Come out of your room. An escort is waiting.' Kyou frowned and turned to look at Junichiro.

"Time for dinner,"he said and got off the bed. He expected that the other boy had probably gotten the same message. He walked towards the door and opened it to find that an escort was indeed waiting outside. They were led down the hallway and out of the dorms then into another building that held an enormous dining hall. The dining hall practically screamed class with polished marble floors and chandeliers hanging from the ceiling. Even the tables and chairs were made from expensive oak. Kyou paid no attention to all these as the escort led them to a vacant seat. Most of the tables had already been occupied with students and their curious stares annoyed Kyou. When they had seated down, Kyou glared at everyone who stared and waited for dinner to commence.

Jun didn't even feel when his eyes closed and he has fallen asleep, yet not as deep as he wished he would, instantly awakening after hearing the door of the bathroom opening. He hated it, how stressed he was feeling.

Once again, he didn't really receive any word from the other boy, which was expected of course and he knew it. But he wasn't the one who was going to break the silence that came back in their room. He shouldn't even care and so he did, turning on his side, his back facing the other's bed, closing his eyes once again.

For the past one hour Jun was waking up annoyingly after every ten minutes, not even being able to grab a proper rest, but just the opposite, getting twice more tired then he already was. Yet, as soon as he heard his phone beeping, he clicked with his tongue and sat on the bed, running his fingers through his hair, while checking who has written him. Just in the same time though, with the corner of his eyes he spotted the other boy getting up, guessing that he has received the same message, he nodded and jumped from his bed, quickly putting on his sneakers and walking out along with the other to see the guy from earlier along with someone else, awaiting for them.

"Hello, Jun. You look even worse now, is it that bad being here?" he heard the older male saying, letting out a small chuckle and shrugging. "Nothing like that." He simply answered while his eyes were exploring every corner they were passing by. Once they entered the dining hall he almost had his jaw dropping though. Was that some kind of a dream? This school was surely spending its money pretty well.

Jun sat next to the other guy, once they were showed the seats for them, so not pleased by that fact though. The blondie took a deep breath and took a quick look at the rest of the students, instantly spotting few of them already whispering stuff to each other. Annoying, he thought. It was seriously annoying, everything around him.

Thanks god soon enough the food had arrived. All sorts of expensive plates were put in front of every single one of the students, yet even though the food looked so delicious, Jun didn't even have any appetite, so most of his food stayed untouched the whole time.

Kyou didn't find anything spectacular about the food. If anything, he would say that he had eaten much better. But on the other hand, the boy beside him wasn't touching his food at all. Kyou frowned at this. He spooned a wallop of mashed potatoes on the other's plate. "Eat up. I don't want your stomach to keep me up the whole night," he said and continued to eat. Dinner went through with the curious glances of other students and Kyou controlling himself from shouting at everyone. He didn't want to cause a scene in front of so many people on his first day. Says the guy who managed to silence a whole class.

When they returned to the room, Kyou flopped down on the bed and buried his face into the pillow. He turned his head to stare at Junichiro after that then suddenly remembered something. "I'm Kyouichi by the way, forgot to tell you that just now," he said and then turned so that his back faced the boy. It was rather awkward for him if anyone asked.

Jun, just poked again and again the food. It's not that it was something typical for him, just the opposite - his manager always complained how much he was eating, yet everybody had these moments when they weren't even hungry at all, right? That's how he was feeling as well. Once again though, his roommate surprised him, seeing the mashed potatoes. He blinked a couple of times, tilting his head slightly aside and letting out a small chuckle.

"You could just say that you are worried though, mysterious boy." Jun mumbled rather to himself, finishing up what the other put into his plate.

Once they were back in their room, as if in the same time, the blond haired boy also flopped down on the bed, though just pulling the pillow to hug it, almost jumping up when he saw the other boy staring at him, raising a brow, before to put on a small smile. "Nice to meet you, Kyouichi." Jun didn't even feel how his voice sounded rather too happy. It wasn't like he liked the other one yet or something, but he couldn't explain it himself. Maybe it was due to the fact that for the past few days, he was one of the less people even talking normally to him, either way, while he was thinking over this, Jun didn't even feel when he actually fell asleep.

The next day came with an annoying alarm, being rang on every room to wake the students up. Ugh, were they in military or what? Also, it was so unusual for him to get awakened that he even covered himself with the blanket, yet after keeping on hearing the annoying alarm, Jun slowly sat up, still barely having eyes opened, yawning while rubbing his eyes all sleepy.

"Oi, Kyouichi, you awake?" He called for him roommate without even realizing at first though, as he was lazily dragging himself out of the bed, slowly heading to the bathroom.

"Maan, why so early? Ugh." The blondie mumbled under his nose, messing his hair all annoyed.