Hi Mikako here ^^

Mikako

Nice to meet you all! Mikako here ^^

I recently between my messages I found a message of an old friend that was inviting me to check this page but, sadly that was a long time ago.............I don't actually know for what kind of name he is going here but it doesn't matter anymore! I'm finally here! :D So now I will enjoy my stay here, please be kind with me. Q.Q

(I'll tell you a little bit about me, I'm 21, I recently moved to U.S. to study, I'm from Mexico ,I speak three languages and I love the color blue!.)

That's all from me, see you!

;)

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ~Mitsukuni~

• Awesome ...I think YES>_<

• Kokuran

• ruriiiii005

Hello, and welcome to Yaoi Otaku! We're really friendly here, so don't be afraid to ask us! And you can speak 3 languages? Wow! I can't do that! T^T

I'm 14 and my brother is same age as you. I hope we can get along Mikako! Nice to meet you too! :Excited:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Hey there ~ I hope u find ur friend >- And WELCOME TO YAOIOTAKU!! I hope u enjoy ur stay here and tell me if u need help with anything ^^

Welcome to YO,

. Coincidentally, I am also 21, although I wish I could speak three languages...or more. A fellow lover of the color blue...it is quite soothing, isn't it? Well, I hope you enjoy it here. Perhaps you may even meet your friend one day without realizing it.

Regardless, have fun, and hopefully you will have plenty of friends here.

Hi there

!! Nice meeting you!! ^^ Welcome to YO! ^3^ :_red_fox 15

Enjoy yourself here! Have fun in everything you do!! Make friends *I'm willing to be one* with the same interest which is Yaoi/BL yoyo4 btw, I do believe that you'll find your friend here! *wink*

Blue is my favorite too! Hooooraaay!! :Red_fox:

hello, nice to meet ya~ I'm Natsuki Lao. Welcome to Yaoi Otaku, Have fun joining here we will welcome you open arms~.. hehehe