Their Circumstances [2016 remake]

Tetsu

pageBreak.png

Atsushi's Circumstances - Part 2

Atsushi was running away in desperation. He had no idea where he was and where he was going. The only thing that was on his mind was to run away. Perhaps, someone would tell him everything was just a sick joke. He hoped this was the case. He really did.

But as time passed by, Atsushi began to realize that everything that was happening was reality. The way his breath started to pant heavily and the way his body ached in exhaustion was way too accurate. For a reason Atsushi didn’t know of, he was in a place and in a body he never knew existed. And for him to get back to where he belonged, he had to run.

Atsushi continued running on a crimson pavement illuminated by incandescent lamp and candles. The hallway was heavily accented by Asian architectures, massive pillars decorated with jade and gold. The floor was made of smooth marble which he could vaguely see his own reflection – or the reflection of the body he was put into.

The hallway was very long. As far as Atsushi could remember, he had been running in this hallway ever since he took a right turn from the room he was in. He had passed by several rooms where he could hear loud moans and groans of pleasure. From time to time, he passed by several men in expensive clothing accompanied by beautiful men in kimono looking strangely at him while he run away.

Fifteen minutes had passed and Atsushi knew he could no longer run. His body was too sore and he just wanted to rest and catch his breath. He wasn’t the sporty type but he knew he could run much faster and endure more if he was in his real body. Perhaps, one’s own physical abilities aren’t transferred with one’s own soul.

Atsushi’s running pace became slower; his heart was beating so fast that he felt it could pop any moment. But when a gigantic crimson door accented with golden dragon in jade scales appeared before his eyes, Atsushi began to hope. Being the only door at the end of the corridor and with it being heavily decorated, it couldn’t be anything more but the door that leads outside of this place.

A smile crept over Atsushi’s face and his running had once again picked up momentum. His feet leaped in hopeful strides as he came closer to the door. In a few while, he would be out of this place. He had no idea or plans what comes after going out but there’s nothing wrong thinking about it once he set his foot outside.

There were only few meters left until he reached the closed door. Just few meters and he would be out of this god forsaken room. There must be a way for him to return to his body, a way to escape this nightmare. There must be someone sane on the other side of that door who can help.

Within few seconds, Atsushi was standing in front of the door. His had ran out of breath and his body was way too exhausted. Even if he wanted to open the door, he had no strength to do so. But knowing that there was no one in view coming after him, he took his time catching his breath and gathering his strength.

“Atsushi!!! Atsushii! Where are you!?”

A faint desperate yelling echoed in the corridor. The voice belonged to the fag that was turned on while he was being raped. Why was he running after him? He wondered but he instantly came up with an answer. What other reason was there? Of course, that psycho must be looking for him to bring him back.

“No fucking way.”

Atushi swore as he mustered his strength to open the big luxurious door in front of him. Atsushi’s heart was leaping in joy to have finally get away. But soon his eyes showed disbelief when what appeared before his eyes wasn’t an exit. Rather, it was a very extravagant room. Everything he saw was made in gold, jade, pearl and every precious stones he knew of.

Atsushi moved forward, coping up with his crushed hope. He thought of was to do next as he searched for other doors that could lead to another exit.

“What are you doing here?”

An unfamiliar voice was suddenly heard coming from his back and Atsushi in response turned around to know who it was. A man covered with a towel around his waist came into his view. The first thing he noticed were some very defined abs, then some well-formed biceps... then a very handsome face.

If he was a girl, Atsushi would instantly fall in love with him. Be he wasn’t. And he wasn’t in the position to be admiring anyone. Yet still, while knowing he had to run away, his eyes wouldn’t move one bit. He kept staring at the stranger.

“I said, what are you doing here?”

The man spoke, moving closer to Atsushi who in response was walking away bit by bit.

“I… I am running away. Please don’t stop me.”

The stranger was surprised… then amused.

“Running away?? But to where?”

“Why do I have to tell you?”

Atsushi rebuked.

“Ah! You’re not telling? I thought you were going to. Since you just said you’re running away”, a smile crept over the stranger’s face then he continued “You could have told me anything else. Like you were lost. You must have a reason why you told me.”

“There’s no reason”

Atsushi didn’t feel good about this exchange of conversion. There’s something dangerous about this.

“No reason, huh. Say, there’s a robber who I happen to have seen. I asked him what he was doing. What do you think will he say?”

“I don’t get what you’re trying to say.”

“Would he tell me ‘I am robbing, please don’t stop me’ ?”

The stranger’s lips formed into a mischievous grin.

“w-why would he? Is he stupid?”

“Exactly. Then, are you stupid? Why did you tell me you’re running away? Who knows, I may just be the one running this place. And for you to tell that to me… you must be very stupid.”

“Y-yes. I’m very stupid… so please pretend I’m just a big lump of dirt or something.”

“That could be problematic. You see, I hate dirt. When I see something dirty, I clean them… perhaps, your reason for coming here was for me to clean you?”

The way the conversation was going, it was obvious that danger lies ahead. Atsushi had to run away, or else…

*knock knock knock*

“Wataru-sama may I please come inside?”

That voice… it belonged to the fucker.

“Go hide yourself under the bed”

Wataru whispered. Atsushi was confused yet he followed the instruction and hid himself underneath the humungous bed.

“Go ahead. What brings you here, Koharu?”

“Wataru-sama, I am sorry to trouble you. But did you perhaps see someone running this way?”

Wataru suddenly realized that the person Koharu was looking for was the person he was hiding.

“Running? I have only seen someone coming inside. But definitely, he wasn’t running.”

“Wataru-sama, may I ask where this person is?”

Koharu looked desperate. Wataru could have told him he was hiding the person Koharu was looking for, yet…. He opted not to.

“Well, I don’t know. He was a servant who brought my meal. I wouldn’t happen to know where he went after. Maybe, the kitchen?”

“Wataru-sama. I have no time to be joking with you. If you have nothing else to say, please excuse me”

Koharu didn’t even bother to wait. He left as soon as he finished talking.

“He’s gone.”

Hearing this, Atsushi came out from hiding and walked towards Wataru.

“Thank you so much for helping me. Then, I shall take my leave.”

Hearing this, Wataru sighed.

“I’m sure you know that there’s no way out for you. Even if I let you go, sooner or later, they will find you and put you in heavy punishment for running away. Koharu looked really desperate to find you too. Do you still plan on leaving? I can let you stay here at the moment”

The man’s attitude surely changed from a devil to a saint. Atsushi was sure this person called ‘Wataru-sama’ was going to eat him up until a while ago.

“Thank you for the offer but I must decline. Even if I stay here, sooner or later they will find me. That will put you in trouble too. For hiding me.”

It seemed there was no stopping him.

“Then, I won’t keep you any longer. But before you leave, will you tell me your name?”

“I doubt we’ll be meeting again but I’m Sakamoto Atsushi.”

“I’m not sure about that. Atsushi huh... Acchan then. I’m Wataru. Toshima Wataru. Good luck!”

Atsushi said no more and walked to the door. But before he could open the door, Wataru grabbed his wrist.

“What are you doing?”

Atsushi was surprised to Wataru’s rather contradicting action.

“I’m sorry. Please don’t use that door. I’m sure Koharu is still around nearby. You might run into him. Use the other door instead”

Wataru said has he let go of Atsushi and used the same hand to point at a small door far in the front.

“Thanks… I’m really happy to know there is someone sane here. At least I know there are people here. Like, real people. Bye!”

Atsushi has finally left. Wataru felt regretful to have let go someone as beautiful as Acchan. He prayed that Atsushi won’t be in any danger. Yet he also prayed that he meets Acchan again, even if it means not being able to get out.

The corridor outside the room was wider and much more lavish compared to the one before. There were no lustful moans. Only silence followed Atsushi as he walked away.

The corridor felt endless and he was once again feeling tired. Yet, he strived to move forward and put his tiredness at the back of his mind. Rest wasn’t an option. In a place full of beasts, who will think of resting when they are on their way to devour you?

Then suddenly, someone grabbed his clothes from behind, pulling him into a dark room.

pageBreak.png

Hello it's Tetsu. It's been forever, no? Here I wrote another chapter of Their Circumstances. I actually wrote the 1/4 of this like a day after my last post. I don't why I didn't continue writing xD probably because I was soo busy. Anyway, I don't feel to good about the way I write anymore haha I certainly lost my edge but I wanted to post this anyway xD Still, I do like story so far, just not the way i put it in words :v

I hope someone reads this :D I am still hoping to finish this rather very long story. hahaah

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tetsu

• Suida

• CheputChan19

• SapphireBlue