Their Circumstances [2016 remake]

Tetsu

TITLE:

Their Circumstances

SYPNOSIS:

Their Circumstances is the story of different individuals living different lifestyle as they go through a mysterious body swapping. They must live a life of a completely different person while they uncover the truth of the mystery.

The first part is Ryo's Circumstances, the story of Asada Ryo, a delinquent, who swapped into the body of Kousaka Yuta, an otaku. Will he succeed with the help of Naofumi - a classmate with a strange liking of ruffling his hair?

Changes to 2016 remake:

The story is going to be the same over all. To those who read the original version, nothing major will change. But the story itself is written anew and characters are given much more personality.

Ongoing

TAGS:

Body Swap, Mystery, Supernatural, Romance, Yaoi

pageBreak.png

Ryo's Circumstances - Part One

“Ryo, remember this. Do not talk to strangers, alright? Do not leave the house without telling me.”

The woman said. Her face looked worried and afraid as he hugged him tight. Confusion had filled Ryo’s head as he knew too well his mom had disappeared a long time ago together with his dad. He had already accepted they’re not coming back anymore. And yet, there she was.

“Ryo, I love you. You may think I’m being too strict but I’m doing this for you. You will understand one day.”

The woman kissed his forehead, smiling weakly as she gently rubbed his hair. Then suddenly, a figure appeared. The figure was just like a black silhouette with no clear form. The silhouette took his mom away, dragging her away.

“RYO! Run away, run away now!!”

Ryo couldn’t understand what her mother was trying to say. He simply stood still as his mom was being taken to a crack in the space before his eyes, just like a shattered mirror.

-

“Mom!!”

Ryo woke up uttering the person that hasn’t escaped from his lips in years - his mom. In fact, growing up alone all these years had him feel distant with his family. All the longing he had as he grew up soon dispersed into thin air as he exchange fists and do mischief with his friends.

It wasn’t bad for him to dream about his mother. In fact, it relieved him to know that he could still remember his mom’s face. However, the dream itself was weird and somehow it felt like it truly happened. That scared him.

Ryo sat on his bed, one with weird feeling to it. Not that it was a bad feeling. In fact, it was so soft that he felt his consciousness drifting away again. It’s just that, Ryo’s bed was as hard as a rock. The only thing that kept him sleeping on the floor was the thick blanket he hadn’t washed in a long time.

He looked around only to see a strange room around him. The entire room was filled with anime related objects like posters and figurines. He couldn’t remember why he was in this place. He was probably drunk and was brought to a friend’s house, or perhaps some girl he just banged.

“The hell is with this room… I could have bought a motorbike with all the money spent on this.”

Ryo jealously thought as he stepped out from the room, not forgetting to take with him anything that could be of great value. He remembered a friend of his was going to introduce him a good racket. Supposedly it was something with little to no risk. He couldn’t miss such opportunity so he had to leave this place soon.

As he walked downstairs, Ryo could smell the aroma of something being fried. His stomach started to grumble in hunger yet he paid no attention to his stomach and walked right towards the door. Oddly, he couldn’t find his shoes anywhere. He always had a habit of putting them on the lower right corner just right before the door so it would be easy for him to look for it. But the place where it should have been was occupied by an umbrella stand instead.

“Yuta, where are you going still wearing your pyjamas? At least wear something decent. ”

Ryo didn’t knew who the person the voice came from or the person the voice was referring to. Instinctively, he turned his head around to see a middle aged woman carrying a platter full of fried eggs and toasted bread. The woman was looking straight right at him. Ryo knew it wasn’t him so he turned his head around to see if someone was there at his back… and yet there was no one.

“I’m talking to you, Yuta. Have you lost yourself? Go take this to the dining table. The food is gonna get burned.”

The woman forcibly handed the platter to Ryo while she hurriedly went back to where she came from. Confused, Yuta did what he was ordered to. He could have just ignored the woman and bring the platter with him as he went out. However, he didn’t want to be in trouble. The woman was probably too much in a hurry to notice he wasn’t the person she thought he was.

The dining area could be seen from the door. It was just a little bit to the right, separated by a big cabinet full of books and trophies. In the dining area, there was a man sitting while he read a newspaper. He caught a glimpse of Ryo which made him shudder a bit. Strangely, the man swiftly turned his head right back to the newspaper as he continued reading.

“This household is weird. Way too weird!!”

Ryo thought as he placed down the platter, intending to leave just like that. He didn’t want to stay in the place a second longer. He felt like it’s going to get weirder the longer he stayed. But even before he could take a step back, his father placed down the newspaper as he looked at him with serious eyes.

“When are you planning to go back to school, Yuta? It’s been two weeks. Don’t think just because we’re well off you can fool around as much as you can. It’s your responsibility as a student to study and get good grades.”

“Umm.. sir, I’m sorry but I’m not Yuta. You’re mistaking me for someone else”

The moment Ryo spoke, he realized something was very wrong. His voice sounded strange, sounded so foreign it was as if he was listening to someone rather than speaking. The confusion was getting more and more into him, but as a person that had faced way too many troubles, he wasn’t about to panic.

“I see you’re not taking me seriously yet. This is the last time I will allow you to skip classes. You won’t like what I do if you keep this up and if you fail.”

His father spoke intimidatingly as he went back into reading newspaper. Before long, the woman came back, carrying another platter of ham and hotdog.

“Dad, let’s give him a little space. He’s probably too stressed with school. I’m sure he just need time to think for himself.”

The woman defended him as she looked at him, worriedly, with a motherly compassion.

“And Yuta, ever since you got hooked into anime, you’re starting to change. Look honey, I won’t forbid you from doing what you like, but try to go to school alright? Did something bad happen at school? You should tell us your worries. We’re here for you.”

Ryo couldn’t stand to look at the woman. It reminded him of his mother he hadn’t seen for so long. It was making his supressed longing for his parents emerge. While he nodded to what his mother said, Ryo connected all the information inside his brain, trying to come up with a comprehensive explanation. It seemed that he was in someone else body. Then, where was his real body?

Something good came to Ryo’s mind. It’s not half bad to be stuck inside someone else’s body when he lived a shitty life anyway and the person he had become was someone this rich. Of course, he wanted to go back to his real body. He didn’t want his grandmother to be left alone. There was no one to take care of her besides him.

Like the good actor he was, he started to adjust his personality to suit his parents. After all, trickery was his best talent. Maybe he can suck their money dry before going back to his body?

“I’m sorry, mom… dad. It’s just that, my mind was messed up. I’m gonna go back to school today.”

Teary eyed, Ryo hugged the woman he assumed was the mom in the household. The woman hugged him and the ‘dad’ simply sighed in relief as he stared at the two.

While taking a bath, Ryo looked at the mirror and finally saw the face of the person named Yuta. The guy had a handsome face, but his hair looked like some overgrown seaweed that needed a cutting. Wearing Yuta’s uniform, Ryo came back downstairs as he told Yuta’s parents he was going to school. Ryo was about to leave when he remembered he forgot something crucial. Looking at Yuta’s mom, he asked…

“My allowance, by the way?”

“Honey, it seems having skipped school for so long made you forget. You can use as much as you want from the card we give you. Just be careful not to use it too much. We won’t be giving you money until the end of the month as always.”

Ryo did see an ATM card and took it with him. He also saw the pin somewhere inside Yuta’s drawer.

“Well, I was just hoping I’d get some more money”

“No way honey, I think you get the most allowance out of your classmates. Now, go to school. You can’t be late after skipping class for so long right?”

Ryo nodded as he left home. Surprisingly, the area was not too far away from his home. After taking a short bus ride, he soon found himself looking at the almost rundown house which he and his grandma live. In an instant, the door opened and a figure he knew so much came out from the other side of the door.

“Ara..! Are you perhaps Ryo-chan’s friend?”

Ryo was surprised but regained his composure in an instant. He hesitantly nodded in reply, but that was enough for his grandma to look sad.

“Did… did something happen to him??”

Ryo couldn’t help but ask. He wanted to know what happened to his body after he was sent to Yuta’s. This could help him get his body back.

“Ryo.. is hospitalized right now. He hasn’t woke up in three days. He was found collapsed in some dark alley. Rumor says that someone he didn’t get along well took revenge on him. Poor kid…”

It’s been only more or less an hour since Ryo took over Yuta’s body but it’s actually been three days. Just where his consciousness was in the past three days? Perhaps that dream…. Well, strangely, Ryo couldn’t remember the dream he had earlier anymore. Although he knew in heart it wasn’t just any other ordinary dream.

“Please let me come with you!”

The drive to the hospital could take them 30 minutes if they took bus. But with the way things are, Ryo had the money to at least take a taxi. Takako-baasan was getting weaker as time passes by. He wouldn’t dare to tire her out. He knew he was a jerk as a person but as a grandson, he love his grandma and was willing to do anything for her sake. Arriving at the hospital, Ryo found himself hesitant to enter the room where his body was.

“Aren’t you coming in?”

Taking courage, Ryo stepped inside to see himself masked with lots wires connected to his body. The deafening repetition of a “beep” was heard throughout the room which seemed to sadden Takako-baasan even more. Ryo tried to call out to his body but silence was its response. Knowing that there was nothing he could do, Ryo decided to leave.

“I’m sorry for what happened to him. I hope he gets well soon. Here’s a small amount of money. I hope this can at least help reduce the hospital payment.”

Ryo handed twenty thousand yen to Takako-baasan. That was a really huge amount of money to let go. But knowing that it wasn’t his own money, he wouldn’t care. Yuta’s family was really rich. What is a few thousand yen for helping someone needy? Besides, the person inside his body was probably Yuta. He’s even helping them out unknowingly.

“This… such amount of money. Are you sure you’re willing? Honestly, I don’t even have any savings to pay for Ryo. If you’re serious, then I’m taking your generosity seriously. May God bless you for your kindness.”

Ryo stayed a little while chatting with Takako-baasan but he knew he had to leave sooner or later.

When Ryo left the hospital, Ryo pondered whether to just hang around the city or actually go to school. In the end, he decided going to school after all. It was going to suck if Yuta’s parents ask him what happened and he had nothing to answer.

A little investigation had him know the year and section Yuta was. It was in the middle of third period when he casually entered the room and all eyes were on him. Of course, since Yuta hadn’t gone to school in two weeks and right now there he was… physically.

“It’s been a long time Yuta. How’s your vacation? Go take your seat. I’ll have to talk with you later.”

Yuta’s classmates were keeping silent but Ryo could hear them controlling themselves from laughing out. He didn’t pay it any mind and instead looked at the board while he listened to the lecture.

Lunch break arrived and Ryo expected a few people to come close to him. Even an otaku like Yuta would have acquaintances after all. However, no one did. Rather than approaching him, everyone was trying to get as much distance away from him. The look in their eyes was like looking an inferior animal… and they looked with disgust.

The same treatment continued for the whole day. Ryo had a gist of what was happening. No wonder Yuta had to turn to anime and shit to get by. Otherwise, he was going to breakdown and probably commits suicide. He was too tired to give a shit. He would probably punch a face or two and kick some right in the stomach if he didn’t have enough patience. But, he couldn’t afford to mess things up right now. His real body is in the hospital after all. He has nowhere else to go but live the life of Yuta.

“I’m home…”

Ryo said as he removed his shoes, sighing as he sat on the floor.

“Welcome home honey. What’s with the big sigh?”

Yuta’s mother appeared before him, rubbing his head. He instinctively pushed her hand away. The gesture reminded him of his mom.

“I’m.. sorry, it’s just been a long day. I didn’t know things would be this tiring after not coming to school in weeks”

“Well, at least you went to school. I’m proud of you honey. Now, go take a bath while the tub is hot.”

“Sure thing mom…”

While on the tub, Ryo pondered over everything that’s happening. It only just came to him that he really was living someone else’s life. School was bullshit. He never knew how it felt to be bullied. He sometimes bullied his classmates thinking it wasn’t something serious. Who knew it would actually make him feel this way. He was somewhat glad he wasn’t at the extreme side of bullying or he’d feel so bad. At the same time, he’s sorry for bullying some of his classmates. He promised in his heart to treat them better the next time they meet.

When Ryo got out of bath, Yuta’s parents were already waiting for him at the table. He surely took his sweet time that he forgot about dinner.

“What took you so long?”

“I was.. thinking about stuff.. how it’s going to be good to get a makeover and clean my room.”

Right after saying that, a strange silence followed. The silence made Ryo feel uncomfortable. Perhaps, he was found out?

“Did… I say something wrong?”

“No honey! That’s great. I knew this was just a small phase in your life. You used to be so energetic. I’m glad to see you going back the way you are. Dad, let’s go shopping tomorrow! It’s been a while since the three of us hanged out! This is gonna be exciting!”

For some reason, it seemed Yuta’s mother was really excited about it. Ryo kept his mouth shut and simply watched the scene amusingly.

“Sorry to say, but I have work tomorrow. I don’t want to be fired from work.”

“Really, dear? Fired from work? Then you have to choose right here right now. Be fired from work or be fired as my husband.. Choose.”

Hearing that, the man panicked a little before sighing heavily as he agreed in defeat. For some reason, Yuta’s mother actually has this much control in the family.

“Good. I know this awesome place. It’s a shopping centre and supposedly there’s a new hairdressing shop I wanna try out… I mean.. Yuta. Yuta can try out was what I meant.”

The next day, Ryo, together with Yuta’s parents went to a shopping center the woman had decided to go the previous day. Their first stop was the hairdresser. Yuta had a handsome face and his hair was ruining it. He was giving him a favour by getting him a haircut.

“Excuse me, I’d like you to make my boy handsome. SO handsome! No celebrity can even compare.”

“As you wish madame! This cute guy is such a gem. With a little polishing he’s gonna shine so bright no one can resist his light… Ara, that was a good rhyme. Well anyway, I’m giving him a Korean haircut, that’s really trendy right now. Nothing simple but nothing too flashy either. And I think an ash brown dye will suit his face. Don’t you think so?”

The hairdresser talked like there was no end to it. Well, Ryo was going to let it slide. The outcome was better than he thought. For the second time, he looked like someone he didn’t knew. The new hairstyle was really trendy. He wanted to have this kind of haircut once but decided against it since going to hairdresser costs gold.

“Honey, is that you!? You’ve become such a stud… you look just like your father when he was young… I remember back when he confessed…”

Yuta’s mother started to brag about her romance and the father had this shy and uncomfortable expression on his. The shopping continued and it wasn’t bad to live like this. Ryo wondered if his life would be like this should his parents still be alive. Then again, there was no point in wishing for something that won’t happen. His parent’s won’t ever come back…

…or so he thought.

pageBreak.png

Hello it's tetsu again! I have risen back from the dead and I decided to continue the series I really liked. However it's been so long that I can't remember much of what I have in mind. Instead of continuing the story, i decided to write this anew. Also, the characters from the earlier part seems plain to me so I decided to give them more personality. Just like in the first chapter, Ryo here seemed to be more of a delinquent than the original version which was rather passive with his role. I plan to make this quick. so I can catch up soon. The story is already set up so the chapters may come faster that you think. I may also just copy some parts of the previous chapter if I think no changes is needed.

So, how is it? Comment, suggestion, bad reaction or scolding??? ^^;

Thanks for reading!

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tetsu

• Suida

• CheputChan19

• SapphireBlue

pageBreak.png

Ryo’s Circumstances – Part 2

“Come here honey. Let me fix your tie, it’s a bit crooked.”

Even though Mariko-san said that, it was actually her who moved closer to Ryo while she fixed his tie. He just found out the night before that the Yuta’s mother was named Mariko. She’s a fulltime housewife, although she used to be a co-worker of Tetsuo-san – Yuta’s father - before marrying him. Apparently, Tetsuo-san forbid her from working and had her simply do the household chores.

“I’m sure your classmates won’t recognize you. And how do I put it, even if you’re Yuta, somehow the air around you is different… like you’re some other person. I guess you’re maturing faster than I thought. This makes me sad somehow.”

Mariko-san said a little bit teary eyed as she gently slapped him in the back.

“Don’t joke around mom. That’s a little scary”

Ryo refuted. Somehow he had gotten the hang out of pretending to be Yuta and little incidences like this won’t shake him any longer. No matter how suspicious they may get, there can’t be any evidence around that proves he wasn’t Yuta.

“Ara, little Yuta is actually scared by that? Then I guess you’re not mature enough. You should get going. Hurry and make the girls fall for you, Casanova-bouya”

Mariko-san teased. Ryo simply smiled as he left home. He intended to head straight at school right at the moment before going to the hospital after school. Entering the school premise made him notice strange glances from afar. It’s not like it was something new for him. Being a delinquent, there were people who always looked at him with either disgust or fear.

However, this time, Ryo noticed it wasn’t anything like that. People were looking at him like some actor passing by. He enjoyed all the attention he was getting until he entered the classroom. This time, his classmates were looking at him with the same look mixed with confusion.

“Who’s he?”

“He’s hot!”

“Why’s he here?”

People started to talk among themselves. In a few while, a groupie of girls surrounded him, introducing themselves one by one. This made the boys stare at him full of jealousy and anger. Well, it’s not like Ryo was about to bang any of them. The girls were pretty much spreading their legs for him. Even though they didn’t knew him, they acted like as long as the person is handsome the girls would let them do as they please with their body. Bitches – That’s what they are called and that’s the type he hated the most.

Thankfully, the homeroom teacher came and soon everyone was back to their seats. The teacher noticed that the seat of the bullied person was occupied by a stranger.

“You there at the back! Do you belong to this class? I didn’t hear about a transferee coming.”

“No sir, I’m not a transferee. I’ve always been a part of this class. The name is Yuta Kousaka.”

Ryo responded uncaringly, like it didn’t matter to him. The people in the classroom acted differently however. The surprised look in their faces was truly priceless. Ryo could laugh so much but he controlled himself. He had to establish a good image in this class after all.

The teacher and everyone else wasn’t very much convinced until the class was about to end. He indeed looked like Yuta. It was just that the overgrown seaweed hair had stuck in everyone’s mind. Lunch break came and to Ryo’s surprise, no one approached him. Though, it wasn’t the same as the day before. Yesterday, people were outright ignoring him like he didn’t exist. This time, people were staring at him from afar. It seemed that they wanted to approach him but they were too nervous or shy to do so. Well, who would dare to after treating him like a dirt all this time.

Serves them right.

Suddenly, the classroom door opened with a wide bang and a huge person came. He had shaved hair, lip piercing and a scar right next to his eyes. Ryo knew this kind of people too well. They’re the kind of people that takes pride and joy in beating up the weak… a bully delinquent. An asshole.

“Yo! Yuta. I heard you started to come to school again yesterday. Why didn’t you tell me. We could have given you a welcome surprise.”

The man slapped him in the back, cheerfully smiling before his smile turned into something mischievous.

“Hey, did you think school is a place you can just come and go as you pleases? You disappeared all of a sudden and now you came back with this…. Effeminate shit look on you? Pfft. You think just because you cut your hair and dyed it you’re now a hotshot? You’re dreaming kid. Go but me some food. I’m hungry.”

Ever since this person came, the air around the classroom changed. Everyone looked terrified.

“Since you came, you started blabbering shit. Aren’t you just envious you can’t look like this? Is your ‘hotshot’ presence alarmed by me?”

“Huh? What did you say? Are you looking for a beating, kid?”

“It seems not only your head has gone bald. Even what’s inside is missing.”

Ryo could hair faint snickers around. Everyone was on the verge of laughing but was forcing themselves not to. The guy on the other hand was turning red and his eyes could pop out any moment in rage. In an instant, a fist was swung into him. Nothing he couldn’t dodge. However, he needed to a sort of reason if he wanted to fight back. He purposely let himself got himself hit, though he angled his body in a way that would make the damage significantly lowered. Well, knowing what kind of a drama actor he was, he let himself fly back and roll.

“Heh, is that all you have? A weakling like you should just do what I tell you.”

The guy started to lift him up, intending to headbutt him. However, before his head connected to Ryo’s, Ryo freed himself and positioned his head right below the delinquent’s forehead – right in the nose. A weird sound was heard and soon a massive flow of blood came pouring down from the delinquent’s nose.

“Eh… what’s this… blood?”

The delinquent was confused. But before he could even comprehend what’s going on, his head was suddenly grabbed and was smashed into Ryo’s knees. Afterwards, an elbow hit the back of his head with a crushing force. Ultimately, the delinquent lost consciousness and was defeated.

“Yuta?.. you.. you’re actually this strong? You just defeated Sasaki!”

Everyone was surprised. No one expected him to defeat the delinquent who was taller than him and had bigger body mass. Even so, the reaction on their faces seems to be more than that.

“Sasaki – the school Banchou defeated by Yuta??”

“Then… doesn’t this mean Yuta is the new Banchou?”

Everyone started to murmur with themselves again. Suddenly, a group of teachers came and saw Sasaki lying on the floor. When people explained what just happened, the teachers couldn’t believe. All the witnesses proved it though and some had even secretly took a video of the fight. Because of that, Ryo was sent to the faculty office together with Sasaki as soon as the later regained consciousness.

“Excuse me”

The moment Ryo entered the faculty room, all eyes were on him. They were looking at him full of shock and confusion. The news about him beating Sasaki had already reached school wide and that includes the faculty members.

“I’m Yuta Kousaka”

Ryo soon approached where Sasaki and a woman in glasses was. He figured it was the guidance councillor and spoke no further.

“You’re Yuta? These past two weeks… you’ve changed a lot. I haven’t heard from you all these days and when I finally did you have just beaten Sasaki here.”

“Well.. I’m sorry for causing trouble..”

The guidance councillor sighed. She had no idea what had gotten into Yuta. Though, she was happy that the troublemaker Sasaki had been taught a lesson. Also, after seeing Yuta looking better, she couldn’t help but feel glad. She was always worried about him when Yuta suddenly became the target of bullies.

“And Sasaki. You do know you can’t blame Yuta right? You reaped what you sow. The next time you do this, you’re going to be expelled. For now, you should reflect on your actions. You can take a week break from school.”

“Are you fucking kidding me? You’re suspending me and he’s getting away like nothing? Teach I’m the one injured here! You’re being unfair!”

“Unfair? How laughable. Have you ever thought that way when you bullied me? Have you ever thought how unfair you were when you picked on me when I did you no wrong? Don’t speak of fairness when you can’t be fair yourself. ”

Ryo mockingly said. The guidance councillor was shocked. She didn’t knew Yuta could act like this. But then again, it was nothing bad. She simply waited for her turn as the two conversed.

“Shut the fuck up kiddo. You were just lucky enough to catch me off guard. I’m going to kill you outside!”

“Let’s stop there Sasaki. You don’t want your suspension to be extended right? If anything happens to Yuta, don’t even bother thinking about graduating. Yuta, you can leave. I just wanted to confirm the situation and I guess I’ve seen enough. You can go now.”

Bidding his farewell, Ryo left the faculty room and was about to go back to class when someone stopped him on his way.

“How did it go, Banchou-sama?”

Ryo sighed. He didn’t want to be too much in the spotlight. It would be a pain to act like a gang boss in the school. If Yuta’s parents found out, they’d really be pissed off. Ryo ignored the person and continued walking ahead.

“I’m sorry for teasing you Yucchan! Hey.. don’t just ignore your friend!”

Hearing that this person was Yuta’s friend, Ryo stopped walking and looked back. He was his classmate. If memory serves him right, he was…

“What did you want, Naofumi?”

“Will you stop the cold treatment? I know you’re mad we ignored you… but we couldn’t help it. None of us could take Sasaki-san up front. You’re amazing you know? We’ve been together for quite some time yet I didn’t know you had that kind of skills”

“Well I’m not really mad or anything. I knew you of all people wanted to help me. And it’s not like I simply powered up overnight. I tried with my best effort to change.”

Naofumi… he might be able to help him investigate stuff. It’s better to have him close for now. Also, Ryo didn’t want Yuta’s friends to suspect him for being too distant all of a sudden.

Naofumi softly smiled. He reached his hand for Ryo’s hair which confused the later, only to find Naofumi ruffling his hair later on. Ryo let him did as he pleased. Perhaps this was an everyday thing to them. But when it seemed that Naofumi had no intention of stopping, he moved his hand away from Naofumi and glared at him.

“Stop it!”

“Why should I?”

Naofumi asked as though he had heard something illogical. He then attempted to reach for Ryo’s hair but failed this time.

“Just… don’t. I’m leaving.”

Ryo ran away before Naofumi could say a thing. For some reason, the ruffling felt nice. It was a weird feeling but he didn’t hate it. Naofumi… what a weird person he was.

“How uncute.”

Naofumi said as simply stared at the fading sight of Ryo.

“I’m home!”

“Welcome home, honey. I heard from the guidance councillor. Did you just get into a fight”

There was no use lying so Ryo told him everything except the part about Naofumi. When Mariko-san learned about Sasaki and his bullying, and how Ryo simply snapped out of it before fight with him, Mariko-san looked like a gangster that was about to kill her fated enemy. Thankfully, when he told her that Sasaki was on suspension and won’t be allowed to go near him, only then did she calm down.

Ryo had decided earlier he would visit the hospital but for some reasons, he was really tired. All this shit was tiring him out. Before he knew it, he had fallen asleep even before he could take off his uniform.

*Banchou – school gang leader

pageBreak.png

hi! it's tetsu again :D Here's the second part of Ryo's circumstances. Naofumi is introduced a little bit into the chapter and the fighting scene is more detailed than before :D This is more tiring than I thought, but I plan to post one or two chapter per day :D Ryo's 3rd chapter will be out soon and We'll see akihiko's circumstances right after :D

How's the chapter? Any suggestion, comment.. or negative reaction??

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
thanks for picking up this story T^T a lot has happened which was why I couldn't update the story just when it was getting good :D I hope you continue reading

pageBreak.png

Ryo’s Circumstances – Part Three

It was past 10 o’clock in the morning when Ryo woke up the next day. For some reasons, he just wanted to laze off over Yuta’s unbelievably soft bed. However, he knew that there were things he had to take care off. He had to go to the hospital and see how his body was doing.

After a quick bath, he went downstairs to eat breakfast Mariko-san prepared for him. They chatted for a while… or more like Mariko-san bombarded him questions about school. Truly, it was stressing. Thankfully he was able to escape with the help of the telephone ringing.

Ryo headed to the hospital as he pondered once again about the situation he was in. Last night, he looked at Yuta’s photo albums starting from his birth. It surprised him how normal Yuta grew up. Well, he did grow up in a normal family.

The photo album, however, had no recent pictures of Yuta. If his intuition is correct, it should be around the time he became an otaku. What bothered Ryo the most was the reason for the sudden change in Yuta. It seems bullying wasn’t enough of a reason. He felt like there’s something crucial he’s forgetting.

Before Ryo noticed, he had already arrived at his destination – the hospital. Soon enough he found himself inside the room where his body was being treated. Knowing there wasn’t anyone besides him, Ryo had the courage to come closer to his body. Not that he was narcissist or something along that line, looking at his sleeping body had Ryo realize he’s quite handsome himself.

“Hey, who are you?”

Ryo jerked hearing the sudden voice from behind. There was no mistaking it though. The voice belonged to a person close to him. When he turned around, there were two people looking at him – his ‘brothers’ as they like to call themselves - Daisuke and Sei.

Daisuke asked as he walked closer to Ryo, studying his face as though he was some unknown creature he just saw.

“You look really flashy… handsome too! You possibly can’t be Ryo’s friend right? Are you in showbiz?”

As always Daisuke is the talkative one. If it was him in his real body, he would have smacked him in the head already and called him an idiot.

“I’m Yuta Kousaka and as you said, I’m Ryo’s friend. It’s just recent since we started hanging out. To think he’s in this situation… it’s really unbelievable.”

Ryo weakly smiled. He could have told them the truth. It’s going to be hard to get their trust but with enough evidences they should believe him. However, this was an occurrence even he himself had no single idea about. He wasn’t about to pull his friends into something that could be potentially dangerous. Even if there was no danger present, what could they do to help him? Surely the have their own lives and problems to deal with.

”Yeah. It’s really unbelievable. He was just joking with us the other day and the next moment he’s in a coma. Seriously, the doctors can’t even identify what’s wrong with him. What useless pieces of bullshits they are”

Sei said as he clenched his fist tight.

“Still, I didn’t know Ryo had such a handsome friend. I’m Daisuke by the way. And this scary lad is Sei. We are Ryo’s brothers - well not really, but we consider ourselves as one. It’s the thought that counts right?”

“Umm.. yeah. Nice to meet you. Has there been any improvement?”

“The results came just the other day. Everything in him is normal. The doctor described his situation like being in a very extensive sleeping state.”

Ryo sighed in relief. At least his body was perfectly normal. He wished he could tell them not to worry though. But he knew it’s going to be irresponsible coming from him who supposedly knew nothing about this situation.

“I see. You just said you guys were with him before this happened. Did you notice anything strange? Like, was there a suspicious person following him?”

Ryo asked. Truthfully, his memory was all messed up that day. He couldn’t even remember the last time he was in control of his body. There might be things Daisuke and Sei knew that he had overlooked.

“Hmmm.. there’s nothing I can think of. He’s always followed by people who wanted to get revenge on him, although there was none recently. We ditched school and hanged around the city that day but there wasn’t anything strange at all.”

“Wait. I remember Ryo bumped into someone weird that day. It’s not like the weirdo was following him or whatever. It’s just that when he saw Ryo, he looked shocked. Then he started to snicker before going away.”

“Ahh yes. Something like that did happen. I kinda heard him saying ‘I see… so that’s how it is’ or something along those words”

Ryo was glad he came to the hospital. There was a new piece of information, though weak. The strange person he supposedly bumped into might know something about his situation. Sei and Daichi described him as someone weird… extremely weird. And he wore something that didn’t belong in the current civilization.

As soon as he got hold of that information, Ryo bid his farewell and left the hospital. He wanted to search for this weird person. He just needed to look for someone who wear cosplay like clothes. Depending on their reactions, he might be able to identify him.

While Ryo was in thought, something swiftly moved behind him his hand reached for Ryo’s head – before ruffling his hair gently. Without even turning around, Ryo had a rough idea who the person was. There was only one person strange enough to do that to him.

“What do you think you are doing, Naofumi?”

“Ruffling your hair, of course. What do you think, banchou-sama?”

Ryo turned around to see a dumb grin showing over Naofumi’s face.

“Stop it! What are you even doing here?”

“I was just walking around then I saw you. It’s like fate or something.”

“Idiot.”

Ryo said as he walked passed him. However, he remembered he actually had things he wanted to ask Naofumi. He came to a halt before turning around as he asked…

“Have you had lunch yet?”

Ryo and Naofumi headed to a close by family restaurant. Apparently, it was popular for serving both western and eastern food. The two ordered burgers and soft drinks when the waitress asked for their orders.

“So… what’s with the sudden invitation? Do you need something? I was under the impression that you didn’t like me very much”

Naofumi said as he drank on the water that came when the waitress asked for their orders.

“I don’t really dislike you or anything. It’s just that you ruffling my head felt weird…”

“Why? Did you hate it?”

“Not like I hate it or anything but…”

“Then, do you like it?”

“H-hey stop right there.”

Naofumi was smirking this whole time before having a small laugh. Yet suddenly, the who air around him changed. His eyes narrowed with his smirk long gone. It was as if he was a whole other person… Yet, he could tell he was the same person as before.

“Who are you?”

That caught Ryo off guard. Never did he thought that someone would catch him. Under any normal circumstances, no one should think he’s someone else. At most, they’d think he’s maturing or he’s at a phase of something. Yet… Naofumi…

“Hey, you don’t have to look shocked. You’ve done a good job changing Yuta into something decent. Everyone is probably fooled into thinking Yuta has become the way he used to be – the way everyone liked him to be.”

Ryo didn’t know what to say. He wanted to defend himself… that he was Yuta and not anyone else. And yet, the words that came from his mouth was the opposite.

“How did you find out?”

“I know… I’ve known for a long time… Ever since last year.”

“Wait. Hasn’t it been a few days only?”

“For you, that is. You’re not the only person who possessed Yuta’s body you know.”

“I… see…”

Ryo sighed in relief. That was the piece of information he felt he was straying from. The possibility of someone else swapping into Yuta’s body before didn’t occur to him. No wonder he felt he was missing something very crucial.

“I figured I was missing something important. That explains things. Still, I would have appreciated it if it wasn’t the otaku who swapped into this person. He gave me a hard time, you know.”

“Yeah… he seriously did. One year ago, I tried to offer him help. I’m sure anyone else would like to return to their real body. I know you do. But he was different. He enjoyed living as Yuta. He rejected my help even when he was bullied and ostracized. I simply watched from the sidelines, keeping an eye until you showed up.”

Ryo honestly thought that it was Yuta who was inside his body all these time. He thought Yuta was simply taking his sweet time sleeping. Now he knew for sure it wasn’t the case. Yuta can’t possibly be inside his body when his consciousness had been away from his body since a year ago. Then…

“Where do you think Yuta is?”

“I don’t know. What’s missing isn’t anything physical. It’s not something I can find looking around. What’s missing is… his soul. And in this world, I don’t even know where to begin looking for him.”

“It’s a dead end huh…”

Ryo sighed. He hoped there was something more he could gain from Naofumi since he was aware who he really was. However, his knowledge wasn’t enough for him to decide his next move. The only other clue he had was the strange person he bumped into. Other than that, there was nothing.

“It’s not exactly a deadend. This past one year, I’ve tried to narrow down the people that could potentially be the person inside Yuta. At this point, there’s one major suspect…”

Naofumi took his phone as he started to look something inside it. When he found what he was looking for, he showed Ryo a picture of a fat guy in glasses.

“Who’s he?”

“Tarou Yamada… the person who swapped into Yuta’s body before you.”

pageBreak.png

hi! it's tetsu again :3 Here's the third chapter of Ryo's circumstances. So, by now you have probably noticed there's some plot change.. well the story is still going for the same major plot as I've said but yeah... since I only make use of the original version as a guide rather than rewriting it, expect some changes here and there :D I recommend reading the story again for those who read the original version :3

how's the story? comment, suggestion??

The next chapter will be Akihiko's Circumstances ^_^

pageBreak.png

Akihiko’s Circumstances – Part 1

The moment Akihiko came into consciousness, he was being consumed by an unbearable pain. His eyes refused to open, as though in an attempt to deny realizing the current state he was in. He could only groan to ease the pain but it proved to be ineffective. Confusion and panic soon overcame him. Why was he there? What just happened? But no matter how many times he asked himself, there was no answer.

“Just.. what is going… on?”

Akihiko weakly asked, hoping someone would hear him and at the same time explain the situation. But his faint voice was even weaker than the sounds of the crushing waves not too far away. He struggled to get himself up with all the strength he could muster. Before him was wreckage of two disfigured cars consumed by flames. People were lying on the ground; some were still inside the vehicles unconscious.

Akihiko then remembered a scene from a movie he watched together with his customer. There was this guy driving a car who dropped his wedding ring while driving. He ducked to reach for it. However, the moment he shifted his gaze back to the roads, there was an opposing car which tried to get away from him. But it was too late. Both vehicles collided with each other… The guy was thrown out from the car… to see it, before his eyes, exploding.

Fear swallowed Akihiko in his entirety. He was well aware what would happen in the next few seconds. He had to move to safety if he wanted to survive. He lost balance and almost fell a few times, but he forced himself not to. He was very much aware that his strength was slowly fading… and likewise, his consciousness too.

“Awuahhh! Mister… mister!! It hurts… help me!!”

The loud weeping of a kid got Akihiko’s attention. A young kid of about ten years of age had his legs caught underneath an overturned vehicle. Akihiko wanted to help him. His conscience wouldn’t let him ignore the kid. The boy may not be able to walk again. But that’s far better than dying here.

And yet, it only took a few electrical sparks coming from the vehicles to make Akihiko’s resolution falter. He wanted to help but his body won’t move. He wanted to cry out but no sound came from his mouth. He only stood still as he watched the flames spreading and sparks getting louder and louder…

“Misterr… mister... help me!!”

The young kid was crying not in pain but in desperation. He wanted to live. He was afraid to die. Yet, Akihiko couldn’t move. He was scared. He was too scared to die himself. He’d rather be labelled failure as a human than die heroically. He didn’t have that courage in him.

“Mist..”

Then there was an explosion. The kid before him disappeared, probably consumed by flames. Akihiko hated himself. As he watched the tragedy before his eyes, Akihiko lost his consciousness.

-

“Here’s your lunchbox honey. Come home early tonight. I have a surprise.”

“When you say something like that. It really makes me look forward to it. Take care Momoko. I’m gonna go now”

Atsushi kissed his wife on her lips before leaving home. Six years had passed since the tragic accident that had scarred his heart. The bizarre accident happened when one of the drivers fell asleep while driving. There were ten casualties and for survivors… there was only one – it was Atsushi himself.

The accident gave Atsushi trauma that he lost his memory. The only thing left was his memory of the kid pleading for help… and him standing frozen as he watched him cry. This memory haunted him until this moment and all attempts to ease his pain were fruitless. Atsushi himself didn’t want to forget. That was his way of paying for his crime.

Thanks to his wife, Atsushi carried on. She was his pillar of support, his saviour. He swore to love his woman until the day he died. There was just one odd thing, however. They didn’t have sex life. After the accident, Atsushi couldn’t get it up. Lab tests said he was perfectly normal and this could just be something psychological. Yet, it’s been six years and it has yet to get erect in front of his wife. This left her very lonely and sexually dissatisfied.

Another thing was his questionable interest to his male colleagues. There would be nothing wrong if it was something so simple. He just couldn’t explain it well. His heart had this unquenchable thirst and longing for a male company. However, no matter how deep his urges were, he never acted on them. He knew how hurt his wife would be if this happens. He would never hurt her. Ever.

“Morning, Sakamoto!”

Atsushi felt something warm and firm entangle around his neck. Turning at his side, he saw Uehara, a close colleague, smiling happily next to him. Uehara was very attractive. He was the embodiment of male perfection. His build… his muscles.. his grin… his smell.. all of him… was just attractive. He could capture any woman’s heart if he wanted; sometimes a man’s heart – just like Atsushi’s.

“G-good Morning…!”

Atsushi looked down, fully knowing he was blusing. He didn’t want Uehara to notice. He would probably think he was disgusting while keeping his distance. He simply enjoyed the the skinship they had while he savour the smell of Uehara’s scent.

“How’s the project doing? Ready to present it?”

“Good. I’ve done surveys and based on the results… the project has potential to reach the market”

“Awesome. I knew your accident was no reason to lose your talent. You’re as good – no.. You’re even better than before. ”

Atsushi and Uehara parted ways when they reached the elevator. They were designated on different departments and thus they worked on different floors. Arriving at the office, Atsushi didn’t have much to do. He could only check his report for a millionth time for any error while he practiced inside his mind what he had to say.

An hour later, at the meeting room no. 3, Atsushi stood still amongst the small crowd sitting at his front. They were people of different position and status, but they were present to witness Atsushi’s presentation. He was once a very productive worker. If not for the accident, he might be assuming a higher office right now.

His report was flawless. He piqued the listeners’ interest as they listen to him. His report was very productive and innovative. They knew that this would sell.

“And that concludes my report. Any question? Perhaps, a violent reaction?”

Atsushi was confident he got this. However, someone raised his hand. It was the section chief who he knew to not like him very much. The section chief didn’t have a very good reputation in the office. He was well known for getting sexually involved with workers to get them promoted.

“Sakamoto-kun… This report… is this yours?”

“Ehh? Yes it is. Is there something wrong?”

“No… it was splendid. Very well thought. It’s just that Maebara-kun here had told me before she was doing a project… which is very strangely similar to yours. What can you say about this, Sakamoto-kun?”

“This can’t be! I did this myself. I haven’t even talked with Maebara-san much for us to talk about something like this. I worked myself for three whole months and I even sacrificed my day offs.”

“Sakamoto-kun… That’s regrettable, but Maebara-kun has been working on this project since four months ago. Don’t you guys think she deserves to get the credit for this?”

The people started to nod, favouring the Section Chief.

“What can you say about this, Maebara-kun?”

“I don’t know… I.. have been working for this report for a long time, even before I told you about it section chief… and yet... Sakamoto-kun here just stole my work… How unprofessional. I knew he was a hard worker but to think he would do this… it’s very disappointing?”

The meeting room got very noisy. Some people sided with the Section Chief yet some of them believed Atsushi. They knew he was an honest and hard worker person. He would never do something as low as stealing someone else’s project. If there was one person who could steal project without feeling guilty… it would be Maebara-san. She was lazy and she always fooled around. There was no real reason why she should stay in the office. When she got into trouble, she always put the blame on others. She was the type of worker everyone hated the most.

“I have a question Section Chief. Just what evidence do you have that Maebara-san really worked on this project before? We just can’t go along with you knowing it’s you. I’m not sure if you’re aware of this, but all of us know you’ve been sleeping with your workers. Are you sure you’re not sleeping with Maebara in favour of getting her promoted?”

“Uehara-kun? How dare you! Just what are you even doing here? Are you not aware this is of no concern to you? Leave.”

“Of course, this is my concern. Or have you not heard? I’m being transferred to this department as of today… as the Assistant Section Chief. I was ordered to observe you and based on my reports, I can replace your post any moment soon And besides... this concerns me because Sakamoto… he’s someone very important in my life.”

The Section Chief looked very shocked. There was no way that the position he worked hard to get will be stolen from him. He dirtied his hands… pushed people down just so he could become a boss. And yet… Uehara here wanted his position…. Never.

Section Chief didn’t say anything. He couldn’t fight Uehara, knowing how close he was with the President. He is a super rookie that had brought the company several successes. If he wasn’t young, he would be working right now in higher office.

“I heard Sakamoto conducted surveys and did things that should have been done in post process. Well, If Maebara-san is truly working on this project earlier than Sakamoto… It is expected that your project excels Sakamoto’s in every possible way?”

Maebara’s face turned blue. As cowardly as she was, she wouldn’t dare to fight against Uehara. She felt like her job was at risk. There was no choice. She simply had to defend herself and put the blame to the Section Chief.

“Ahh.. I forgot to say, but our project is actually a little bit different. But the Section Chief here said to me that if I don’t lie, he’s going to fire me. I was so scared… He’s a manipulator! He’s the one that is wrong here.”

With perfect acting, Maebara successfully placed the blame on the Section Chief who was sweating coldly.

“Maebara-kun… you~”

The Section Chief was in extreme disbelief. He was doing all of this for Maebara’s sake after all. One day she just told him she wanted a better position and he was simply granting her wish. To thing she would betray him… how unbelievable.

“You… bitch! Are you saying you’re not at fault here? After you spread your legs for me, asking for promotion.. this is what you’re going to do next? Despicable. You’re fired.”

The discussion shifted from the report into the scandalous affair between Maebara and the Section Chief. There was no need for Atsushi to explain himself. Everyone now knew that he was the real deal… and it was all thanks to Uehara. Atsushi and Uehara both left the meeting room. They weren’t interested in getting involved with the Section Chief’s affair.

Atsushi couldn’t help but feel some affection for Uehara. When he was in trouble, Uehara would always come to rescue him, just like a knight in a shining armor. Only, he wore suit and a tie… but he wouldn’t lose in prestige.

“T-thank you… Uehara. You really saved me back there. I owe you once again.”

“There’s no need to thank me. Sooner or later they would have found out. You worked hard for it, no one can steal your hard work and determination from you.”

“Yeah… but still, if not for you, I would have been in deep trouble.”

“Then, why don’t you treat me for some beer? It just so happen I’m in the mood to do that”

“Do what?”

“To do drinking, silly. Let’s meet up after work.”

Finally, night time came. Atsushi couldn’t wait to go drinking with Uehara. This was the first time for them to go drinking together. Somehow he was avoiding this, and Uehara himself never asked him before. He waited for his company to arrive in the lobby. Uehara isa busy person. He handled critical projects that could get the entire company’s popularity at stake.

“Did you wait for too long? I’m sorry. I didn’t knew it was gonna take this long. Shall we go?”

Just as Uehara always do, he wrapped one arm around Atsushi as they walked. The feeling of Uehara’s arm touching his neck made Atsushi felt hot. With it was Atsushi blushing beet red. It was good that the night was deep and Uehara wouldn’t notice it probably.

However, Atsushi began to breathe a little bit heavy. And Uehara was well aware about Atsushi’s feelings. When they walked into the dimmer side of the city, for some reasons, Uehara’s fingers kept on brushing Atsushi’s nipples. He wasn’t sure if it was coincidental or not. But for sure he was feeling it.

Atsushi’s breathe became heavier than before and the limp dick that never got erect in six years are starting to show symptoms of getting hard.

When Uehara notice Atsushi not resisting, he grew courage to do more. He started to encircle his fingers around Atsushi’s nipples. When he was sure that Atsushi was feeling it, he even twisted and pinched Atsushi’s nipple which the later couldn’t help but moan to.

Uehara stopped from walking and so did Atsushi. Both of their eyes were hungry, craving for the same thing. They didn’t even have to ask. They knew what they both wanted.

“Say, I won’t beat around the bush… Wanna sleep with me..?”

Atsushi was shocked. He wasn’t sure what to say. Did he want to sleep with Uehara? Was this the reason he felt something for him?... Perhaps.. this was the reason why he never invited Uehara to drink alone.

He thought he was straight. And he was a married man who had a loving wife who should be waiting for him right at the moment. He then remembered his wife asked him to come home early since there was a surprise... He should go now. He really should. And yet.. he just couldn’t resist. Just once… just once in his life Atsushi wanted to do something like this. Just this one night… he wanted to be truly happy..

“Ye-yes.. please …”

With that being said, the two turned away from their original destination and instead entered an establishment made for doing this kind of things - a love hotel.

pageBreak.png

hello! it's tetsu again :3 here's the first part of Akihiko's circumstances. Reading this whole thing made me found some loopholes and stuff I can work on... like yeah! Look forward to something cool in the later parts of this story :3

Well.. how was it? Any comments? reactions?

Thanks for reading :D

Tetsuuuu.. you're so damn cool.. ≧﹏≦ you really changed the atmosphere of the story though most of it same with the old one..

I mean.. like Ryo personality.. it's so described well.. I love it when he and Sasaki fighting.. it's so detailed.. ♡♡♡ even my opinion about yuuta's appearance is changed so much.. I thought he was some nerd to begin with *sorry -_-" if it weird..* but now you described him so well and maybe I fall in love with yuuta's appearance as well Lol XD it's same for naofumi.. it feel so better...well, I couldn't imagine him at all at the old story.. his character to faint.. but now you made it better ::>_<::>

And about akihiko's part.. uwaah. I even cancel my dinner before since I got so excited about his part.. well, you know what I mean, right? = ̄ω ̄= and somehow I felt Uehara became more bold, huh? Though I like that too >_

Err, I think I babbled to much, huh? →_→ hahaha.. can't wait to your next chapter, Tetsu~ ^^

So I've read Ryo's first two parts and I was surprised that I can still recall your story and indeed there are some changes. Like the Atm card or the part were he gave his Grandma money.. O_o And his mother sounds more badass. XD One of the new things I've learned about Ryo is his greediness. Or how he felt being the outsider and victim and not the bully. I'm looking forward to read the other parts. Especially Yuta's part!!!

But one thing has remained the same and this is your writing style. It's still easy to read and to follow! Captivating as always. Good work

^^

pageBreak.png

Akihiko’s Circumstances – Part two

The hotel room just couldn’t get any fancier. In a single glance, Atsushi understood that this establishment is truly a love hotel even though he had never been into one this past six years. It just… perfectly matched the image he had in mind.

The faint pink light illuminated the room, giving off a very erotic atmosphere. This made Atsushi a little bit dizzy. Not knowing that to do, he simply looked at Uehara which returned his gaze with extreme seriousness. This only made him more nervous than before.

“U-uehara… Umm.. what.. I mean… sorry”

Atsushi wanted to ask Uehara what to do. He was a beginner in this kind of thing and he assumed that Uehara had more experience than him. Yet, while his thought was stable, his mouth was not. Words didn’t come out properly, causing Atsushi to embarrass himself by stuttering. In the end, he could only apologize.

“Shuush.. don’t worry Sakamoto. Just leave it to me.”

Uehara gently caressed Atsushi’s face, turning him around in the process. He lifted the panicking male’s chin as his lips reached for the later’s. The thing Uehara had supressed to do for a long time, he was doing it in a really forceful yet passionate way. He did it like there would be tomorrow.

Atsushi was surprised. He never knew Uehara was actually going to kiss him… and not just some bland, boring kiss like the way he kissed his wife. It was intense. Every movement of their lips had a story in them.. a story of how much they longed for each other so badly.

In his surprised, Atsushi wanted to push Uehara away. But in response, the hungry beast wrapped his arms around him. When he tried to talk, the beast took this as an opportunity to explore the cave with his tongue.

The slick and tender muscle was twitching inside Atsushi’s mouth as though it was searching for something akin to its kind. Atsushi responded accordingly, swirling his tongue around Uehara’s.

The kiss made him feel light. The ecstasy Atsushi had made him forget the need to breath. He simply wanted for the kiss to forever go on. But when something wet and slippery was poured inside his mouth, he became very much aware how much he needed to inhale for air.

Gulping in Uehara’s fluid, Atsushi broke contact. He gasped for air while his eyes were praising Uehara in admiration. Uehara’s lips curved into a naughty formation as he began to nibble Atsushi’s earlobes.

This made Atsushi very embarrassed, yet he did no attempt to stop his man. Instead, two arms wrapped around the wild beast’s broad back, drowning himself into a forbidden pleasure.

Before long, the hungry beast pushed his prey into the bed. He then crawled over Atsushi as he marked his newfound possession. The two resumed into locking lips, the fluids going back and forth from each other’s mouths. The beast’s hands wandered around Atsushi’s torso, undressing him. Right after, the beast undressed himself, exposing a body to be desired. It was then when Atsushi noticed some burned marks around Uehara’s body. An area around his chest had a huge burn mark and the area around his right legs had them too in no smaller scale.

“These are…”

“Oh… this? I got it from an accident when I was a kid.”

“I see.. Accidents huh… I’m not too fond of them.”

Atsushi made a painful smile. Seeing this, Uehara kissed him in the forehead, caressing his skin as the two simply watched each other in silence. Atsushi was sure by then… he liked Uehara. This was going to be a mess but he didn’t want to lie to himself any longer..

“I love you.”

Without knowing it, Atsushi spoke of a word he only ever said to his wife. Only, there was huge difference the way he said them. He used to think that these were just obligatory words. Yet, what he spoke of wasn’t anything like that. Those three words carried the entirety of his feelings for Uehara.

Uehara’s had the look of astonishment when he heard of it. He never thought Atsushi would actually dare to say it. After all, he has a wife. This act of confession was an act of cheating through and through.. And yet…

“I know. I love you too, Atsushi.”

Being called in first name by his beloved had Atsushi feel really good. In his joy, he stroked Uehara’s face before giving him a kiss in the lips. The beast responded accordingly as the two resumed the sexual activity they were having.

Uehara then moved his head lower… to where Atsushi’s manhood was. The later, knowing he couldn’t get it up was suddenly shy. He didn’t want Uehara to see any imperfections in him.

“Uehara.. stop.. I can’t get it up… so don’t stare at it so much..”

Atsushi pleaded but the beast simply smirked, his mouth closing in to Atsushi’s crotch. Uehara swallowed his limp manhood, teasing it with his tongue. Atsushi couldn’t believe it. Uehara was giving him a head. But what’s more surprising is the reaction of his manhood. He was sure he was infertile. Yet, it responded accordingly to the beast’s teasing. It twitched for every stroke of Uehara’s mouth as though in protest.

“See… you can get it up after all.”

The beast chuckled as he picked a lotion from the drawer, pouring some of its liquid into his hands. While the beast’s mouth was playing with a semi-erect velvet rod, fingers started to explore the rear side of the bottom male. Slowly, one finger penetrated Atsushi’s insides. Surprisingly, it didn’t heart. It only felt weird to have something so foreign come and go as it pleased. But before he knew it, one more finger was added… then another.

Atsushi was beginning to feel the pain. He felt like his rear hole was being split apart. And yet, together with the pain lay the unimaginable pleasure. His manhood was now fully erect, being preyed on by the beast’s mouth. Suddenly, he felt like all his energy leaving him into one direction down there. Before Atsushi could react to it, he had already came inside Uehara’s mouth.

“Mhmm.. tastes just like you”

Uehara said as he poured some of the remaining lotion into his dick, coating it with a stroke. Before long, a hard crimson dragon was positioned before his loosened rear.

“W-what.. are you doing? It’s too big it won’t fit!”

“Shuush.. just stay still. This will hurt a bit”

The beast pressed his cock inside Atsushi’s pleasure hole. It was very tight and warm - as expected to a virgin. The lotion did its job, making the beast’s gigantic cannon slide all the way to the depth of the rift.

“Ahh! It… it hurts!”

Atsushi cried in pain. He prepared himself for it, yet he didn’t know it was going to hurt this much. It felt like his two butt cheeks were being torn apart at both sides. And yet, the invader didn’t stop stabbing his pleasure route one. It was very abusive, getting in and out as it pleased.

However, even though it hurt. Atsushi never asked Uehara to stop. The thought of being united with the person he now believes to be the one he loves was enough to make the pain go away.

Atsushi was sure this was going to be a turture. And yet, a few moments, later… the abusive rod became less painful, instead.. there came a stream of pleasure that could get him drowned. If he was to explain it in a simpler manner, the Uehara’s member was scratching the itchy parts inside him. Whenever it reached a certain place, Atsushi felt like heaven.

“Just.. ahh.. relax, Atsushi! Don’t move around. Damn, you’re fucking tight!”

The beast said while he picked up both of Atsushi’s legs, placing them at either side of his shoulders. This made the beast pound on his prey easily, reaching even deeper into the hole.

“U-ehara..ahh~ it feels soo good… harder”

“Hiroaki. Ahh~ call me by that name…”

“Hiroaki.. uahh!!~ I’m Aki-hiko!”

“Akihiko..? Who’s that?”

“Mhmm.. no, I meant Atsushi…”

While in the middle of making out, Atsushi muttered a name of a stranger. Yet somehow, it didn’t feel wrong. It wasn’t wrong for him to even say it was more like him to be called by that name, even though that wasn’t his name. He wanted to think more… why he had to call himself by someone else’s name. However, Hiroaki’s techniques were top notc. Before long, Atsushi pushed all of his thought at the back of his dream, for the sole purpose of enjoying the heat of the night.

The two continued to satisfy their carnal desires. They dived into a world of pleasure, forgetting everything else. Before long, the bottom felt the thick rod swell even more, as if to warn him of what to come soon. Hiroaki pummelled him faster and rougher while his legs were slapping the bottom’s butt cheeks in the process.

“I’m… I’m cumming~ Ahhh!! Mhmm..”

Hiroaki let out a small groan as his pulsating member released its seed inside Atsushi.

“Oh shit! I forgot to wear condom.. Sorry I didn’t..”

Uehara, who never showed any imperfection at his front before, began to panic. He was like a kid who was afraid of losing his toy. However, in a short while, he let out a deep sigh as he recovered his composure.

“Say, Atsushi. I’ll take responsibility. Will you go out with me?”

Atsushi, in all of his entirety, froze. He never thought that all of these would lead to Uehara asking him out. He was already happy he was able to share bed with the person he liked. He was afraid to ask for more. Maybe this is more than what he could chew. But the thought of getting into a forbidden and guilty relationship with Uehara was very enticing.

“I~ I’m a married man.”

“I know.”

“I’m a man.”

“I know.”

Uehara took Atsushi’s hands, gently placing it over his lips to give it a passionate kiss.

“No matter what, I still love you.”

Suddenly, tears began to flow over Atsushi’s cheeks. He never thought he was going to be this happy. He didn’t mind if this was a sin. He wouldn’t care if what awaited him was hell. He just wanted to be happy.

“T-then… I’ll be in your care”

A gentle smile what was faced the crying Atsushi before the two came into a loving hug.

“Round two?”

“Fight!”

-

Atsushi woke up to the sound of an unfamiliar alarm clock. The sun was yet to rise but its light had already reached the bluish skies. At his side was Hiroaki, his lover, who was sleeping sound and content. Hiroaki’s arms and legs were wrapped around Atsushi, as though in a naïve attempt to keep him from leaving.

The bottom slowly detached himself from his lover’s grasp. Then for a short while, he stared at Hiroaki, rejoicing that this man was his. But before he could shift his gaze away, Hiroaki’s eye opened.

“Are you leaving?”

“Y-yeah.. Momoko is probably worried right now.”

“Take care. See you later”

-

Atsushi slowly opened the door, taking care not to be loud to wake up his wife. The sun has begun to rise and his wife could wake up any moment soon. Moving to the living room, Atsushi found his wife sitting on the sofa, sleeping without a blanket on. On the small table was a cake with words “Happy Anniversary” and a whole bottle of wine. The guilt of cheating just got into him… and he wasn’t sure how he should face his wife. He figured he had to act like normal, but he didn’t know what the normal thing to do anymore was.

“Momoko… Momoko! Wake up..”

“Mhmmm”

“Momoko~ don’t sleep here. Go sleep in bed.”

The moment Momoko opened her eyes, the next thing she did after yawning was to give a death glare to his husband.

“Where have you been!? Do you know what day it was yesterday? I told you to come home early and yet…”

Atsushi understood why his wife was angry. She waited for him on their special day and yet there he was, having sex with a male colleague. Still, he was tired and sore. He wasn’t in any mood to give lame excuses.

“I was drinking with a colleague. I didn’t know I’d get this drunk so when I woke up~ it’s already around this time. I’m very sorry.”

“Well, it’s not like there’s anything I can do about it. It was our marriage anniversary. I was really looking forward to the night”

“I’m sorry. I’ll make it up with you later tonight”

“Promise? You won’t go drinking this time?”

“I promise”

-

The moment Atsushi arrived at the office, he kept looking left and right as he waited for his lover. Even after a few minutes, there was no sign of him. And when he was about to give up, a familiar muscly arm wrapped itself around Atsushi’s neck.

“Morning, Atsushi.. Were you looking for me?”

“M-morning! Hiro-aki. Well yes, I was.”

The two had a regular conversation as they walk their way to the elevator. But the moment the door closed, the two indulged themselves into a sneaky, quick and passionate kiss. They didn’t waste any single bit of time. Their lips only separated when the elevator door opened.

“See you later.”

“See ya!”

The day continued for Atsushi… for Hiroaki... for Momoko… and for everyone else around the world. Yet unknown to them, a stranger stood still in front of Atsushi’s residence, to bring a calamity that will shake the relationship between the three.

pageBreak.png

hello~ tetsu here =-= I haven't sleeped yet and it's 5 in the afternoon now. I feel like fainting but I wanted to post this before I sleep. Anyway, this chapter is mostly about sex.. and it gave me such a hard time. Things are finally getting interesting. I hope you guys enjoy the story.

How was it? Comment, reaction?

thank you for reading this story! I'm trying to improve myself so readers will read my work!

thank you! your comments are really nice and encouraging. if not for these I might have quit working on this story. I'm glad i didn't.

I think I know who the "weird" person is!! Won't spoil anything though XP

I hope this time we will get to know more about Uehara aka the yajuu ^^ So another great character will appear... the real Atsushi ^^ yayyy!

Oh yeah we did enjoy it very very very much :D Thank you for the hotel scene!!! Again XP

pageBreak.png

Akihiko’s Circumstances – Part Three

Work went on just like any other day. If there was one thing different, it would be that the desk occupied by Maebara is now empty. The lazy employee was fired by the section chief after yesterday’s events. Because of that, the Section Chief would always give him death glares whenever Atsushi’s eyes meet his.

The project he worked on was approved and it was now in the hands of the Production Department. If the product became commercially successful, another promotion may be at hand for him.

Life was just going great for Atsushi. He found a lover, he cured his impotence and he may get a promotion. He couldn’t help but be satisfied with life. There was nothing he could ask for. If there was one thing, however, it would be for these days to just go on forever.

*Brrrr* *Brrrr*

Faint vibration could be heard from his drawer, now remembering he had left his phone there a day ago. He went to pick it up, reading the name of the caller. He watched the blinking screen to see the name of his wife Momoko.

This made Atsushi truly realize what he was doing – he was cheating on his wife. He promised himself that he would protect her … that he would never make her cry. Atsushi’s heart ached for his wife, yet he never regretted for what happened the night before.

“Atsushi, do you have time?”

Hearing the voice of his lover, Atsushi had long forgotten all his worries, shoving back the phone to the drawer. He then faced his lover with a smile.

“Uehara! What’s the matter?”

“It’s Hi-ro-aki. I was organizing my files since I’m supposed to move to this department this week. Then I saw this file which contains data of previous projects. Maybe you’d like to take a look for reference?”

“Wow! Are you sure it’s alright to give them to me? Thanks!”

Atsushi hurriedly took the folder from Hiroaki as he started looking over the material. It had detailed information, data and graphs of previous projects. Hiroaki even highlighted the parts which seemed to be of more importance. Atsushi couldn’t just help but feel loved and cared for.

“This is… amazing! Please let me treat you lunch for this!”

“Well, sure. You still owe me a drink after all”

“Right..”

“Yeah, so… see you later. I’m actually pretty busy. I have tons of paperworks to finish before I move here.”

“See you later”

When Hiroaki left, Atsushi began to work on the data given to him. It was really detailed. He could just see how much effort Hiroaki put into making it. He reworked on his own project, reorganizing the data to make it look as presentable as Hiroaki’s old projects. He needed this knowing that the Section Chief would most likely make his office life tough as hell.

Noon came before Atsushi knew it. He was too engrossed with his work that he didn’t notice time passing by. But when everyone else began leaving, he started to wrap up work for the day. He was about to leave and meet Hiroaki when a co-worker stopped him.

“Wait! Sakamoto-kun!”

“What’s wrong Sayoko-san?”

“Umm.. Someone is asking for you in the lobby.”

“Ah! Yes. Thanks for telling me. I’m on the way.”

Uehara didn’t have to remind him. He wouldn’t dare to forget his date, even more so that it was the hottie of the company Hiroaki Uehara. He rode the elevator humming, thinking where to bring his lover for the date.

When he arrived at the ground floor, he went to the lobby to see the person Sayoko-san told him. He looked left and right but Uehara was nowhere to be seen. He couldn’t have forgotten about the date since he just asked Sayoko-san to pass him a message. Perhaps he got caught up with more paperworks.

While waiting, Atsushi began to look at the people in general. They were just like the day ago, and the day ago, and the day ago. It was same thing repeating in circles. Men and women wearing business attire were hurriedly going back and forth, as if time was running after them. Being a working adult was a dull life, not that he had memories of his teenage life.

He then began to wonder what kind of life he lived by then. Was he straight? Or perhaps gay? If he was, why did he marry Momoko? Did he really loved her? He was lost in thought when someone strange appeared before his eyes. He saw a goddess standing still.

The goddess looked very familiar but he couldn’t remember her. Whenever he tried, an unexplainable ache started to move across his brain, just like some barrier that prevented any outside interference.

Suddenly, the goddess noticed him as a smile was curved over his lips. The woman moved closer to him without breaking eye contact. When she was about a meter close to him, the goddess stopped before asking him a question.

“You are the one called Atsushi Sakamoto, am I correct? I have been waiting for you”

“Huh!?”

Atsushi had mixed feelings. He was both confused and surprised. He was confused for he didn’t know why the Goddess was waiting for him. He was expecting Uehara to appear but instead someone else insisted to be the one that was actually waiting for him. Another thing was the Goddess voice. It was a voice that surely didn’t belong to a woman, but to a man. His face had fooled him but there was no way he could with such deep voice.

Looking at him, the man in kimono really had a very had an androgynous. It was easy for him to be identified as the opposite gender but his features could also be reflected to be a bishounen.

“You’re a man!?”

Atsushi covered his lips. It was too late though. Something that could be potentially rude to the other party just escaped from his lips.

“Certainly, I am a male. Is that a problem with you?”

“Umm.. no, sorry. Yes, I’m Atsushi. Do I know you?”

“I am the one called Mizushima Akihiko. It is a pleasure to meet you.”

The one who claimed to be Akihiko continued speaking in a weird formal accent, before moving into a very elegant bow before him.

Now that Atsushi remember, he called himself yesterday Akihiko. He pushed the thought at the back of his mind for he didn’t think there was anything significant to it. Yet, right now, someone bearing the said name is before his eyes.

“Umm.. Akihiko-san.. just what do you need from me?”

The goddess weakly smiled before his eyes turned dead serious. With a look that could kill anyone right here right now.

“Who are you?”

“Huh…?”

“Pretending won’t help you. I know you’re not~”

While Akihiko was talking, Uehara suddenly appeared before them, panting as he was trying to catch his breathe.

“Atsushi. I’m sorry, work got my hands tied down. Ohh.. wait, who’s this person?”

Uehara noticed the woman, who was strangely wearing a kimono in this industrial and modernized building.

“I shall take my leave. If you wish to talk with me, then come to the family diner nearby. I shall be waiting for you”

The goddess left, leaving both Atsushi and Hiroaki dumbfounded. It wasn’t every day that they would see someone so beautiful.

“That was one beautiful acquaintance you have there. Who was she? A friend?”

Hiroaki asked as he attempted to wrap his arms around Atsushi’s neck, only to be denied by the later.

“I’m sorry Hiroaki. I have to go. I’ll meet you later.”

Without even waiting for a response, Atsushi ran after Akihiro. He wasn’t sure why he did that. There was no way he’d exchange his date with his boyfriend for something else. Yet there he was, leaving him all alone without giving any coherent response.

“… Something don’t feel too good”

Hiroaki murmured as he picked his phone, dialling the first number on his contacts.

“Hello! Who is calling?”

“It’s Raijuu. Can you pass the phone to the Dragon Head?”

“Okay. Wait a moment… … …”

“It’s Zhao Rui. What do you need, brat?”

“Mission update… the project has been approved. We can begin the operation within a month timeframe”

“I see. Good job as always. Go meet Sheng this evening. I believe he has some work for you.”

“Alright.. Umm.. Oyabun, about the man Shen is obsessed with…”

“Oh, what about him?”

“I... never mind. Have a nice day.”

Hiroaki ended the call, gritting his teeth. His eyes looked far from the perfect version of him. He had the look of a person that can kill on a whim.

-

Atsushi went to the diner the goddess told him about. He had been there a few times so he knew his way around. He looked for the man in kimono but since it’s around lunchtime, the place was really packed with customers.

Suddenly, Atsushi bumped into someone, the later falling on his butt. Flashy looking, dyed hair and fashionable clothing. The person he bumped into might be someone in showbiz… or not. The flashy guy sent him death glare which quite scared Atsushi somehow. He didn’t know about highschool life, but perhaps that’s how he also acted back then?

While the man continued glaring at him, the man next to him started to place a hand over the glaring kid, ruffling his hair in the process.

“Just what do you think you’re doing? Naofumi?”

“Calming you down. If glares could kill, you might have murdered someone already.”

“Ahh..”

Then two teenager left. They were weird but they had this carefree atmosphere around them. It must be nice to be young. Still, he felt something wrong with the glaring kid. He continued to search for the goddess and when Atsushi spotted him, he immediately walked to his direction.

“Hey~”

“You have come. Please take a seat.”

They both ordered something, Atsushi settling for a coffee alone. Hiroaki might still be waiting for him so he didn’t want to eat something heavy. When their orders were settled, they started to talk.

“So, Akihiko… right? What business do you have with me?”

“I’m sorry for taking your time. I… have been searching for you for a long time...since six years ago.”

“Six years… then the accident..”

“Yes. This is related to the car accident. In fact all of what happened started six years ago… do you not agree with me? Now, tell me… who are you?”

It sure was a weird question but Atsushi answered nonetheless.

“I’m Atsushi Sakamoto? I thought you knew.”

“I’m not asking whose body is sitting right before me. What I am asking is whose consciousness is inside this body.”

What the man in kimono said didn’t make any sense. Body… Consciousness… there was no way he would understand. It was like he was making fun of Atsushi.

“I… don’t know what you’re talking about. Please talk in a way I’ll understand. Body… Consciousness?”

The goddess sighed, taking a sip of water before continuing.

“I do not want to beat around the bush. You and I know you are not Atsushi but someone else residing that body. I am the real owner. My name is Atsushi Sakamoto.”

“This is ridiculous. And to think I almost cancelled my date because of this. I’m leaving. And for the record, I don’t remember anything before the accident. So don’t bother making advantage of it.”

“You don’t have a memory of what happened?”

The man in kimono was struck with immense surprise and sadness. How could that be? God was soo unfair to him. For the past six years, he kept on suffering day after day… wondering if tomorrow would come. He was shaped to become someone else to keep on living. Yet, the person at his front simply forgot everything and lived his life anew.

“You… you are a very lucky man. Do you really not remember anything? Then let me ask you. Are you very certain you are called Atsushi Sakamoto? Have you ever once thought you are someone else?”

Atsushi was about to say yes but an unknown force inside him made him unable to. When the goddess asked him if he was certain he was Atsushi, he couldn’t say for sure. He had no memory prior to the events six years ago.

“You are not certain because you are not Atsushi.”

“What… what do you mean?”

“Your real name… it is Akihiko Mizushima. You are a male prostitute and resident of ‘Shangri-La’, a hidden modern day red light district for the rich.”

The same unexplainable pain rang all over Atsushi’s head. The hidden barrier kept on protecting what was inside from outside forces. Yet, even the one inside wanted to break the barrier from within.

“Six years ago, at the car accident, we swapped bodies. I do not know why and how… but it is a fact that our bodies are swapped.”

The more Atsushi heard, the more the pain grow and the weaker the barrier gets.

“Please stop! I don’t want to hear any of this!”

Akihiko didn’t want to stop, however. This was nothing but a small pinch in the butt compared to what he had gone through. This cannot be compared to his pain and how close he was into thinking of killing himself. If his head was hurting… then it’s because he was starting to remember.

“Remember… the things they did to you. They raped you for money. And you could not do anything about it. Did you not grow to like it? Did not sex with strangers begin to stimulate you? Accept it. You.. are a man whore. You live to pleasure men’s carnal desires.

“…no….. if.. if I am Akihiko. Then… you are… Atsushi?”

“Indeed. I am called Atsushi. I was 30 years of age when we swapped. You were 21 that time.”

Like waters freed from a closed dam, powerful stream of memories began to circulate inside his brain. The barrier that was keeping his old memories was broken. How could he forget? The pain… and the revenge he wanted for a very long time… how could he just forget about it?

“I remember now…. I see.. I see… Ahahahahaaa!!”

A hysterical laughter escaped from Atsushi – no… Akihiro’s mouth. The days where he had to spread his legs for anyone who paid him… the days where he had to live a life of a doll… the days where everything he learned was for the sake of pleasuring men… everything came back to him.

“Akihiko, I want to return to my body. It is not going to be hard for you anymore. You are now free to do whatever you want. If you have nowhere to go, you can stay with me! Just… please return my body to me!”

Knowing he was now free, it should be alright to return to his body. No one would rape him every day… no one would make his life hard. Yet, there was one person stopping him to. He cannot just leave Hiroaki.

“I don’t know how to. And besides, I have someone very important to me… someone I love.”

“Momoko is my wife. What memories you shared with her is nothing but a dream!”

“No... I don’t mean her. I’m speaking about Uehara… Hiroaki Uehara. I love him, and I don’t want to be separated with him.”

“Huh? Uehara?”

“Maybe you’ve forgotten, but he’s a friend of your from the company. Yesterday… I slept with him and we’re now lovers. You have met him a while ago.”

“Oh? Do you mean that man? I have been meaning to ask what your relationship with him.. Actually forget it. I shall take my leave. I’ll come back again. Perhaps next time you’ll have another answer.

The real Atsushi left and with him is a villainous smirk. He knew him… he knew the person who called himself Hiroaki Uehara. He had met him before. He is codenamed Raijuu… and he is the right hand man of Zhao Sheng… the person he had conflicting feelings for.

pageBreak.png

Hi! it's Tetsu again! By the end of this chapter, if you read the older version and can still remember the chapters... you probably wonder about these massive changes.. Uehara's character is massively buffed up. I guess we will see him in Atsushi's Circumstances? and speaking of him... I plan to give him a little bit antagonistic role.. not really, but he's going to be the opposite of kind hearted and hard working Akihiro. How was the surprise? Please like and comment for stuff and ideas.. I really take them to heart

Next chapter is Yuta's Circumstances~ we're up for some roller-coaster ride of emotions

@

and because you want to know about Uehara.. there he is~

Hmm~ something spicy added to the akihiko's part, huh? So cool ♡_♡ I like it the way you write the new one.. ^^ I want to see Uehara became antagonis °^° hehe.. good job,

^^ keep going with your story ;)

Yeah Raijuu sounds def better XD God I knew it!!! Actually since last year. And I know who he is :D That was really a good chapter!! Hey why don't you highlight the dialogues? It's not like it's confusing or something but it would be nice if every character would have is own "color". But this would mean more work for you. XD

Ahh Yuta... means I need two boxes of kleenex.. ok I'm ready for it. XP

pageBreak.png

Yuta’s Circumstances – Part 1

Yuta had given up on living. Before all of these happened, he was just an ordinary kid living an ordinary life. Baseball was his passion and his one and only dream was for his high school baseball team to get into Koshien.

Other than that, he didn’t really have any other motivation and goals in life. His father always reminded him every day to think for his own future. His mom would side with him, assuring him it’s alright to take his time.

Yuta’s life was all about baseball. He was a simple man. He swung his bat and pitched balls whenever he could, hoping that this will make him improve… that one day his efforts will bring his team victory.

Yet, he couldn’t realize his dream… or more like, the chance to realize it was taken away from him. One day, his dream was trampled and his life was played with.

Yuta’s two hands were connected by a cold metallic handcuff. At both sides were police officers, taking him further into the iron jungle where freedom didn’t exist. Inside were men of different ages who wore the same one piece gray uniform.

“Get moving. Don’t you dare do anything funny. We’re ordered to shoot you if you cause trouble.”

At his current state, there was no way Yuta would dare to run away. He was too weak to do that. Even if he could, he had nowhere else to go. There was no one in this world that could possibly save him. After all, everyone acts for their best interested.

Suddenly, the guards stopped from walking and in the next instant, he was pushed into one gigantic cage before he was locked up inside. They then left him alone in the care of the four gray uniform residents.

“Hey! That newbie… isn’t he THAT Masanori?”

“Masanori? Dunno him. Who’s that?”

“For real? You don’t know him!? He’s THAT Masanori you know. He’s the most famous rapist and serial killer!”

“Wait… you can’t be talking about ‘Jack’ right? Isn’t he supposed to be a legendary? How did he end up here?”

“Beats me. If he got sent here then he’s not that amazing after all.”

The prisoners continued to talk with themselves. They were looking at him as they did so, without moving an inch closer to Yuta. They were quite scared of Yuta’s – no… Masanori’s infamy.

Yuta pretended he didn’t hear any of it. He wasn’t interested with it… or with anything else. He simply stood still. His eyes that had lost the flicker of life and hope was blankly staring to whatever was in front of him.

“Will you shut the fuck up? I’m trying to sleep here!”

Suddenly there was a loud voice not belonging to the two gossipers and that voice carried a strange authority to it to really shut the prisoners’ lips.

“Oh? Who’s this? A new bucky?”

A man stood up, stretching his arms as he walked closer. His eyes were scrutinizing Yuta and before long a look of shock was painted on his face.

“Wait! Aren’t you Masanori! Masanori Toriumi! It’s me… Ren Nishimura!”

“Huh? I don’t know you.”

Yuta blankly responded. He wasn’t interested in recollecting his memories. Chances are, this person was referring to the real owner of the body.

“Eh? It’s… well, never mind. You don’t seem interested anyway. As I said, I’m Ren… the shot call. We don’t gang rape or bully fresh meats but please try not to piss us off. Don’t cause trouble either. Understand?”

“…”

“I asked if you understand.”

“Yeah.”

“Good. Your bed is over there. It’s free time at the moment so you can do whatever you want until ten. Then it’s lights out. We wake up six in the morning. Then… I guess the warden will explain the rest tomorrow.”

Ren patted Yuta on the shoulder before lying back to his bed to sleep. Yuta himself approached the empty bed Ren pointed and lied down. He just stared at the ceiling, not responding to anything even though the gossipers had approached him.

“Hey, Masanori.. how did you get caught?”

“…”

“Did you really kill 100 in one night?”

“…”

“Did..”

“…”

Yuta wasn’t interested to socialize with the people in prison. Why should he? He lived an honest to God life without doing anything against the law. Why should he put in this situation? This just didn’t make sense. Nothing just makes sense anymore. That’s why it’s easier for him to just give up on living.

Yuta’s response was silence to whoever talked with him. This annoyed his cellmates. Yet, they didn’t have the courage to fight him. Instead, they scrammed away and changed their topic of conversation to something else.

Yuta sighed. He just wanted to go back how things were… He just wanted to live a good life. Was it really to hard? There so many things Yuta wanted an answer to. He was Yuta Kousaka, not Masanori Toriumi. He swapped into this body one fateful night.

-FEW DAYS AGO-

Yuta was walking on the roads… with no destination and no particular direction in mind. He was lamenting the death of someone he really cared for. He cursed life for being too unfair to him.

He thought swapping bodies may not me such a bad thing. After all, he had found someone he loved that accepted him for who he really was. In exchange for his dreams, love was given to him. Yet, never had he known that this happiness was short lived.

How was he supposed to keep on living? He didn’t know how to return to his body. The stranger’s body couldn’t possibly help him go back to high school. The only thing for him to do was spend each day in agony… hoping that someone would help him.

Truly, someone heard his prayers. He was able to leave the body he resided in for a year. Yet, instead of returning to his own, this being that granted his wish played tricks with him as he was once again placed into a stranger’s body. He wasn’t a savior… he was a devil. Instead of helping him get out from the hole, he was pushed even deeper into the abyss.

In an instant, everything that surrounded Yuta changed. It was like he was transported into a place he didn’t know of. Darkness unveiled his coming in an alley between two concrete buildings. At his front was a woman that lay on the floor who had her clothes strangely torn apart.

Crimson fluid was flowing out from the woman’s body which surprised Yuta. Rather than getting confused, he attempted to help the girl as he moved closer.

“Nooooo!! Please, please….. no! I beg you. Don’t come closer!”

The woman tried to get away as much as she could. Yet, she was already so weak that she could only move herself an inch away. Yuta didn’t understand why the woman was crying out in great desperation or why she was trying to get away from him. Well, she was severely injured, but shouldn’t she be asking for help instead?

“Are you okay? Please don’t move! You’re injured…”

Yuta was about to move closer when something slipped out from his hand. A loud metallic reverberation caught Yuta’s attention as he looked down. A small kitchen knife was painted by the crimson fluid.

“Wh… why am I holding…”

Before Yuta could finish speaking, he saw his pants tainted by the same redness, followed by his hands and his shirt. By trying to collect all the dots, it appeared as if he was going to murder the woman. Everything made sense. It was no wonder the woman was very much scared of him.

“No… this… I can never..”

Yuta looked at the woman once again. Yet when their eyes met, the woman started to cry once again and begged for her life. Yuta panicked, foreseeing the events that could follow if he didn’t make things right. He moved next to the woman and shook her up.

“Please believe me! It’s not me! I didn’t do it!”

Yet, the woman wasn’t even listening to him. She kept on crying, begging for help. Yuta knew it was no good. He didn’t know what to do. He wanted to help the woman get treated to the hospital. But if he did that, she was surely going to tell on him and he’d end up on prison.

No matter how much Yuta think, there was no way for him and for the woman to be both saved. There really was no way out in this situation. He didn’t want to do it, but he didn’t have a choice.

“I-I’m sorry. I really wanted to help you... I hope you survie..."

It was against his heart. This was going to be one time Yuta was going to commit a crime... a crime of letting someone die. He didn’t want to do it. He really didn’t.

But he left the woman alone in the dark alley, bleeding to death.

-

In the vast darkness called night, there was a man running away for his dear life. He had run for hours away from the crime scene, hoping that this could make him escape reality. Yet, deep inside he knew he was lying to himself.

Tears started to pour down from his eyes as the rain started to pour in unison as if to cry out with him.

“Someone… someone please help me!”

Yuta only had one wish. It wasn’t to go to Koshien… It wasn’t to take his team to victory. Right now, his one and only wash was to be saved from this cruel circumstance. He wanted a life he can honestly live on. He had no home to return to, no friend to rely on. In this vast world… he was all alone.

Suddenly, the rain that was pouring over his head was blocked by something, only to find an umbrella overhead when he looked up. At his side was an old man who owned the equipment smiling to him.

“Kid, you are young. Very young. Don’t ever think about giving up. As long as you have the courage in your heart to live on, you will overcome whatever crisis you are facing. Come, the rain will get you sick.”

Yuta followed the old man who led him to a small wooden food establishment. He lent Yuta spare clothes then fed him a bowl of hot ramen. Yuta appreciated the kindness very much. He didn’t know someone would be as kind as the old man. After all, not everyone has the courage to approach a stranger who needed help. Most people would just ignore them.

“You know, this ramen shop is all I have. I have failed in life a lot of times but never did I think of giving up. I don’t know what happened with you and I won’t force you to tell me. If you have nowhere else to go, help me with the shop. I’m not rich to pay you salary but you’re free to stay here and I’ll give you food. What do you think?”

“I…don’t have anywhere else to go. My life’s messed up. If… it’s really alright, then please let me stay.”

The old man was Yuta’s life saver. He was his light in this twisted world. To repay his kindness, Yuta worked really hard. He did what he could so more and more people will dine in. His hard work paid off. The customers have doubled to the point that the seats are always occupied. He had to help make new chairs for people to sit on. Since income has also doubled up, from time to time the old man would give him small amount of money for allowance. He didn’t touch any of the money and instead placed it inside a piggy back.

Yuta thought that things were starting to get better for him. And yet, to fail his expectations things started to go downhill. When Yuta came back from buying food ingredients, he found the old man sitting on the floor with a face that seemed to look like heaven and earth collided.

“I’m… back. What’s wrong granpa?”

“They.. have come back again. I thought I paid everything!”

“W-what are you talking about grandpa?”

“I fell into debt a long time ago. I needed money so I approached a loan shark. It wasn’t a big amount of money but the interest was really big. I couldn’t dare be choosy. I accepted their terms. A, few months later, I my debt skyrocketed. I did my best to stop the interest piling up. I sold my a lot of my belonging to simply pay my debt”

“You paid them right? Why did they come again?”

Yuta asked. He knew about loan sharks… they are the kind of people that would lend easy money for almost impossible interest rate. They are also in contact with the yakuza or a gang to scare people into paying.

“It seems there was a small amount of debt left unpaid. Since I didn’t pay it in years, the small amount has sky rocketed… it’s something I can never pay with this small business I have”

“How much do you have to pay?”

“Fi-five million.”

“Five million?”

There was no way they could pay such a huge amount of money. Even if Yuta work part time, it wouldn’t be enough to pay the debt off. From that day onwards, Yuta started to work part time here and there. Currently he has two jobs and still planning to add one more.

Yuta was happy to receive his first weekly pay check. He wanted to show this to granpa. He wondered what his reaction would be. Perhaps he would cry in happiness. Yuta was about to enter the ramen shop when suddenly, a large number of people in black started to gather around him, pointing their guns as they said…

“FREEZE!”

Yuta was confused yet he did what he was instructed to do so. He lifted his hands in the air as one policeman started to walk closer to him with his gun pointing directly to Yuta’s head. He cuffed Yuta’s hands together with his hand still firmly gripping on the check.

How did they find out? There should be no one else who can tell on him. After all, the woman died. But, if for by chance, a miracle happened, it could be that the woman reported him. If that's the case, then he's glad she's alive. Being arrested... perhaps this was his karma.

Yet, to add salt to his injury, granpa came out from the store accompanied by the police. He couldn’t believe it. There’s no way he would believe it. After all… he was his savior.

“Why? Why do this to me, granpa?”

“Kid… I’m sorry but I need the money. When I saw your wanted poster and the five million yen reward, I just couldn’t resist to tell on you. I’m so sorry kid, but this is life. Do you still remember the thing I’ve told you the first time we met? Never forget that.”

Yuta was hurt… way too much. He was betrayed by someone he really trusted. Yet, he wasn’t so sad, knowing that granpa can now pay his five million debt. This was his only consolation to himself.

“Granpa, this is my very first weekly pay check. There’s also a piggy back under my pillow which contains everything you gave me for allowance. Please use them well so you won’t have any leftover debt.”

After saying that, he was dragged into a police car and took him away.

Yuta was confined into a room which only contained a single bed. A trial was held and countless people were accusing him crimes he didn’t do. The owner of the body he was in was Toriumi Masanori. It seemed this person was a serial killer and a rapist. He kidnapped woman and dragged them to some hidden alleys where he raped and killed them. The total count of known victims where fifteen and there was five suspected cases which could be related to him. Because of this, he became a legendary criminal with the name “jack”

Yuta was interrogated countless of times. They had tried different method just to make him talk. However, he had no idea what Masanori’s intentions were. In the end the police force gave up.

The court deemed him guilty for lifetime imprisonment. A number of relative of the victims had appealed for death penalty, saying that letting him live was way too dangerous… that it was for the sake of the country.

However, Yuta had narrowly escaped death as their appeal got rejected. Yuta himself would be more than willing to just die. He was tired. He was tired of living a life which was not his… paying a crime which was not his.

Just what did he do to deserve this? He hadn’t done any mischief ever since he was a child. He didn’t neglect his studies and he never disappointed his parents. He had been in some minor youthful quarrels, but he had done nothing for karma to make him live this way. Only that one time he had to kill. Only that.

He wanted to return. Yuta then wondered what happened to his body. Was someone using his body? If yes, was he living a fulfilling life? Was he a doting child like he was? Was he a good friend like he was? Was he a responsible student like he was?

There was no way for him to know. After all, life was unfair to him.

pageBreak.png

hello! it's tetsu and i'm really tired... so yeah.. this took ages =-= i hope you like this

@

I don't think i can right now. I'm too tired and I just want to sleep. Maybe next chapter :D

@

I hope you like this!

EDIT: Changes made in this chapter: Yuta left the woman alone instead of killing her. I realized it's too violent of an action for Yuta. I want him to remain kind hearted even with all the bad stuff happening to him. SORRY everyone for the change. I was too tired last night xD

Waii~ finally yuta came out >.

Btw great story and I like the change ^^ keep going

∩__∩

• 2 weeks later...

The changes are good and "a bit more into each personality" is really making me to note down changes...i m looking forward akihiko and yuta's part and just know more about ryo nd naofumi....remembering previous version...i cant wait.. Its wonderful...i m looking forward to ur writing.....plus i like how u make those different set of characters eg:ryo residing in yuta meet atushi nd akihiko..that mystery guy in ryo just wondering who that is.....

hello! thanks for reading :D I'm glad u liked it!
Thanks for reading! I appreciate the comment :D

I'll update this and the new story a little over next week. I have finals this coming week and I have tonshit of projects T^T

Anytime nd ur srory is good so u cant expect me to not comment it and good luck with finals and project

• 4 months later...

So, I'm in the process of writing the next chapter of this series. One thing I've notice is the typo i made on the last chapter towards the end.

"Only that one time he had to kill. Only that."

Please disregard this. I will try to talk with moderators to get this part removed :D

pageBreak.png

Yuta's Circumstances - Part 2

Another day had begun for Yuta. Unlike the rest of several billion people in this world, he wasn’t one bit thankful to be breathing. What was the point in living? The world seemed to hold a grudge against him. While the rest of humanity calls life a blessing, to Yuta, this is simply a curse he wanted to get rid of.

A high pitched metallic reverberation had Yuta jolt. This familiar sound usually carried a dangerous message of a fire breaking out or served to signal the end of classes. This one, however, served a different purpose. One by one, each of the inmates started to wake up albeit unwillingly.

Yuta observed the inmates who were yawning, stretching hands or doing both. He found it very unlikely to be placed in this situation. He had never really cared about this law thing. He only ever thought of it as some formless sense of security which he can rely on in times of emergency.

And yet, there he was, serving a crime he didn’t do. What’s worse was the fact that Yuta would be living with real criminals who committed grave crimes against the law. He had never interacted with criminals before. And yet to suddenly be falsely accused a criminal while inside a body that didn’t belong to him, Yuta found this funny.

For the first time since being put to jail, Yuta showed expression. And it wasn’t something which people found funny. After all, he was chuckling with a faint hint of disgust.

The inmates, which were promptly fixing up their thinning futon, looked at Yuta with a weirded out expression as they took turn in washing up their faces. They didn’t bother to ask why. First timers always had strange expressions once detached from society. The look they had carried helplessness, as though this was the end of the world.

“You! Aren’t you the new inmate? What are you spacing out for!?”

A prison officer was doing rounds and found Yuta to be lazing around, not doing anything. And just for the heck of showing authority, the prison officer scolded him, cursing and calling him derogatory names in the process.

“Sir, give him some slack this time. He’s a new chick ya know, a new chick. He doesn’t know a fuck or two about prison life.”

The officer, not really caring anymore, just walked away.

“Hey, don’t cause trouble. The look you had was weird enough to catch the officer’s attention. I don’t want to lose cell privileges. You fix your bed then wash your face. The officer will be back soon enough”

After saying what Ren wanted to say, he walked away, stopping for a short moment to toss his towel towards Yuta. The new prisoner did as he was instructed in a hurry. Soon enough, the same officer came back for the roll call. The officer noticed Yuta but chose to do the roll call when there was nothing to scold at.

In sequence, the inmates yelled some numbers Yuta didn’t know while they sat in seiza form. When everyone else was done, they all looked at Yuta in impatience. No could possibly enjoy sitting on seiza. It was very uncomfortable and it hurts when done for a period of time. There was also the fact that the prison guard may find Yuta’s silence as retaliation.

“The number printed on your uniform. That’s your serial number”

Ren whispered and barely audible enough for Yuta to hear. The later checked the printing on his jumper then said the numbers aloud.

“14304”

“Next time, be faster. Here’s your handbook. Read that when you have free time. Memorize and strictly obey the rules written on it. There are no excuses next time.”

Yuta couldn’t believe that he had to memorize a booklet that restricts his own freedom. A brief scanning through the booklet had him realize how scary it was in terms of how it was very detailed down to the very basics and that he had to memorize and follow all of them.

“I said when you have free time, 14304. One more and I’m really going to punish you”

The prison cell was then opened for the prison guard to make a quick inspection but soon left for another cell. After the rounds, the prisoners were led to the cafeteria to take breakfast. Each of the prisoner sat on varying seats after receiving their portions of the meal. Yuta’s cellmates were pretty much scattered and because of this, Yuta was left bewildered while he looked for an available seat.

There were a few seats left but Yuta was hesitant to approach people he didn’t know. Some were outright scary. Seeing Yuta standing and looking troubled, a prison officer approached him then dragged him to towards the seat of a familiar figure – a cellmate of his. He didn’t know anything at all about this cellmate of his. Well, Yuta hadn’t been around for so long to know and he really didn’t bother to observe these people. One thing he noticed though is that the person at his side looked Asian but somehow had features not common to a Japanese man.

“Excuse me, can I sit here?”

“Don’t talk. We’re not allowed to speak here.”

Quite flustered, Yuta sat down and placed his plate on the table. He stared at the food he brought with him. Breakfast consisted of fried fish, soup, a bowl of rice and a banana. It wasn’t much but it was enough to keep his stomach from growling.

Yuta started eating bit by bit. As he chewed on his meal, he realized how ironic his situation was. He had no desire to live anymore. And yet, to keep his stomach from growling, he had to eat and thus surviving from hunger. This made Yuta chew his food with a weird smirk on his face. His cellmate noticed this but paid no further attention to him.

The bell rang once again and Yuta hurried up finishing his meal. When he was done, he was lead to a factory with the rest of the inmates. Everyone stood in a several lines with long tables at their front. Above the tables were several recycled paper sheets about a meter in diameter. Everyone began folding these papers one by one cutting some parts here and there until it looked like a paper bag.

Yuta wasn’t sure if he could do it. However, he knew that he simply had to copy what the rest were doing. The prison guards were looking at him fiercely while holding wooden bat on their hand. That made Yuta stop stealing glances at other people in fear of being hit with a wooden bat in the butt.

Folding papers proved to be easy. Yuta could do this with eyes closed. However, as time passed, he began to feel exhausted. The monotonous routine placed a huge strain on Yuta’s arm. A few hours later, his arm trembled whenever it moved. His arm was beyond exhaustion.

Thankfully, a round ringing signaled a break. Everyone must feel happy to get a break from their neck-stiffening work. Everyone didn’t seem to react to anything, however. After putting down the papers they were holding, they walked out from the factory. The break didn’t seem to be that much of an issue for them.

While outside, the first thing Yuta did was stretch his arms and turn his neck. It was accompanied by a satisfying feeling when his joints creaked.

“You look like an idiot working so hard. No one will praise you even if you double the amount of work you do. Chances are, you’ll be asked to work extensively. It’s better to just reach your quota and save your energy.”

Yuta turned around to see his cellmate from breakfast speaking to him. It was quite a surprise to know that this person can be quite good, giving advices and all. Yuta didn’t notice he was working hard all these time. It must be a habit he had carried from before he swapped bodies. He is a hard worker through and through and when he does something, he does it well. He believes that effort is always well rewarded.

Nonetheless, he is now aware that this time around, his hard work won’t be reward. The cellmate of his made him aware of it and he was thankful for that. Yuta was looked upon as a serial killer and a murder under the name of Masanori. Who would reward him?

“Thank you. I didn’t know I~”

“DON’T FUCKING TOUCH ME!”

Yuta was patting his cellmate’s shoulder when the later slapped his hand away with a look of extreme fear and anger. Yuta didn’t know what was going on. Everything was fine until he touched his cellmate. He had created quite a commotion unknowingly and it caught the attention of the prison guards who rushed to their location.

“What the heck was that!? You guys still have energy to be fighting like that huh!?”

“No, Sir! Hyun Soo was over reacting. We didn’t mean to disturb you. We’re sorry.”

It was Ren who saved them from trouble. Without him, Yuta who was speechless and Hyun Soo who was breathless would have faced quite a trouble. It was good that the prison guard didn’t look further into the matter and simply warned them. When the guard returned to his post, Ren weakly smacked Yuta in the head.

“I told you, right? Don’t cause trouble. You’re a big name and all but be sure to behave while I’m being nice”

Yuta wanted to argue back… that he didn’t know. He wanted to tell Ren and the rest who was glaring at him that he wasn’t at fault. However, when words were at the pick of his tongue, Yuta swallowed them all and simply apologized.

“I’m sorry.”

It’s not like explaining would help. After all, who would believe him. If people really trusted him, then he wouldn’t be in the prison after all. He decided to lay the matter aside and walked away.

“You…”

Ren spoke, abruptly stopping Yuta from walking away.

“I guess I over reacted back there. I’m sorry. Just don’t go doing things on your own. If you don’t know something, ask us or look in your booklet. It’s very handy. And please understand Hyun Soo. That guy was raped by his professor who he killed in revenge. That left a huge trauma on him and now he can’t stand being touched. Talking is fine though.”

Yuta simply nodded and walked away. Ren was afraid he was too harsh on the newbie. It looked to him that the newbie really took his scolding to heart and was depressed about it. He had no choice though. Prison life isn’t the most pleasant place to live after all. Everyone needed to adapt into this kind of life sooner or later or they will lose their sanity.

Everyone returned to their post and resumed their work. Yuta’s mind was somewhere else though he was doing his work just fine. He was thinking about Hyun Soo and the rape thing and Ren’s words. He could understand Hyun Soo acting like that, but what really stuck into Yuta’s mind was the fact that he was helpless back there. He felt very violated, being looked upon as someone who caused trouble when he did not.

‘But, Ren saved us. And he just said it so things like this won’t happen again’

Yuta told himself and nodded.

‘No! It’s all lies! What’s there to believe in these criminals? If they can’t believe in me. Why should I be the one to believe in them? Stop fooling yourself Yuta. You learned this kind of thing the harsh way’

Yuta had conflicting thoughts inside of him. Part of him wanted to believe in Ren. He looked reliable and he’s the closest person to being his lifeline right now. The other half of him didn’t want to believe in Ren and to anyone else. He was already betrayed by countless of people. Why should he start again when trust only left him hurt and played upon?

Yuta convinced himself that everything he had heard of was a lie. Hyun Soo and Ren probably just wanted to make a fool out of him. What Hyun Soo told him about not working hard is also a lie. Hard work is something that won’t betray him. The one to betray him are these rotting criminals.

Yuta began to fold paper faster without losing its neatness. Hours quickly passed by and another ringing signaled the end of their work time. Yuta managed to finish his work threefold. When the prison guard checked on their product, Yuta proudly showed off his work. He thought he would be praised and be rewarded.

“What’s with you? You think you can bribe us off doing things like this? Look. No matter how much you work, you’re going to rot in this place, you fucking criminal”

The prison guard then shoved away the paper bags Yuta made, making them fall off into the floor.

“You pick it up.”

That was the last thing the prison guard said as he walked away, not forgetting to step on the fallen paper bags. It was an utter disgrace. Yuta was upset. Hard work betrayed him too. There really was nothing left for him. He should have known. Yuta began to pick up the paper bags. Tears could fall any time soon but Yuta struggled not to cry. He didn’t want to show this weakness in him. After all, he now believed that everyone in this place cannot be trusted and he’s starting to think he shouldn’t believe in himself either.

“What an idiot. Didn’t I tell you not to work hard idiotically? This is what happens when you try to look good in front of the prison guards”

Hyun Soo joined Yuta in picking up the paper bags. Yuta was doubtful about his cellmate’s intention. He chose to not speak while they pick up the scattered paper bags.

“The prison guards… They don’t even consider us humans. That’s why it disgusts them to see us acting human-like. It’s easier for them to work if we’re trash”

Hearing Hyun Soo speaking had Yuta curious.

“Why do you think so? It’s not like you experienced it firsthand.”

Yuta rebutted.

“I did. You reminded me of when I first came here. That’s why I told you but you didn’t listen anyway.”

“Obviously, the prison guards won’t treat you any better when you killed your professor.”

Yuta was being chatty. He wanted to prove Hyun Soo something. He just couldn’t trust this person. And perhaps, he would know his cellmate’s intention if they talk further. Hyun Soo stopped for a moment, weakly smiling. He appeared to be hurt from what Yuta said.

“And you think you’re any better, raping and killing people?”

Hyun Soo rebutted this time.

“What if I tell you you’re wrong? What if I tell you I didn’t kill anyone and I’m being punished for a crime I didn’t do?”

Yuta said as he stood up. He wanted to try once if someone will believe in his ridiculous story.

“What if I tell you you’re wrong too? What if I tell you I was forced to admit a crime I didn’t do?”

This time, it was Hyun Soo who stood up and looked at Yuta eye to eye. Before they could speak of anything else, they both cracked into faint laughter.

“You really remind me of myself.”

Hyun Soo said as he stacked the paper bags he picked up over the table.

“What’s your story. Do you mind telling me?”

Yuta asked. He had a feeling that Hyun Soo was something different. It was a short exchange of words but somehow, Yuta felt that Hyun Soo was also just like him. Perhaps… he’s also someone who swapped into someone else’s body?

“If you tell me yours, I don’t mind telling you mine.”

And that’s how Yuta and Hyun Soo became acquainted. It was also the start of the series of events to come that will change the life of many prisoners including Hyun Soo and Yuta himself.

pageBreak.png

Hello! Guess who's back? It's been forever since I last updated. I'm sorry, I just lost focus with real life stuff but I'm hoping to be back for good. Here's a treat for everyone who's still reading!

There are some changes to the story.

1.) is the direction of Yuta's story. I felt like the previous version was too rushed with all these big events cramped in one day. The story will generally have the same direction plotwise but I'll take it nice and slow :)

2.) Tae Soo has evolved into Hyun Soo. I changed Tae Soo's character quite a bit. I feel like Tae Soo didn't give justice to his version in my mind. He's a bit different in this version but I assure you all he won't be ahead from Ren (which I am also giving some character upgrade).

Also, this is pretty tiring to do so forgive me for my incompetence. it's easier to write with blank sheet than rewriting an old story. And I really lost my edge in writing -_-. So forgive me!!

The update has always been intended and I've been working in this the past few days. So the poll still takes effect. Whatever gets the biggest rating will be what I'll be working on.

@

. Even though i still didn't read something like rain, here's a little bit of payback for the effort of finding the book.

pageBreak.png

Yuta's Circumstances - Part 3

“If you tell me yours, I don’t mind telling you mine.”

When Hyun Soo asked that, Yuta felt that there really was more to their story. He really felt something different in Hyun Soo right now. He couldn’t put into words the feeling he had. The closest explanation he could have was that Hyun Soo was something really similar to him yet and the same time, he sensed that Hyun Soo was very different. Yuta was very eager to find out what Hyun Soo meant but as much as he wanted to starting spilling everything out, prison guards soon came to them.

“What are you two doing? The rest have left the factory. Get moving.”

As they were told, Yuta and Hyun Soo both left the factory. Luckily, what follows factory work was two-hour recreation time. They were led to a big open field Yuta is familiar with – a baseball field. Upon seeing this, Yuta froze up and his thoughts flew away in reminiscence.

“Are you okay? You suddenly stopped walking.”

Hyun Soo asked, sitting on a bench near Yuta.

“I’m good. I was… reminded of something.”

Yuta weakly smiled as sat next to Hyun Soo. Baseball… for such a long time, he never had an opportunity to play the game again. When he was swapped into the body of Tarou, he was busy looking for ways to return to his body to really play baseball. Also, he fell in love with Zen. He didn’t have time to play the game anymore.

‘Zen… Zen…’

Reminiscing had Yuta remember the time he spent with Zen. It hasn’t been that long since the man he loved died. Surely, he was still grieving over his lover’s death. However, with these sudden occurrences happening to him, grieving is something that had become a luxury and something he cannot do so freely. How could he grieve when his life is in a mess and everyone had trampled him?

“I haven’t properly apologized to you, right? I’m sorry for freaking out back there. Ren has probably told you… I was raped by my professor and ever since I can’t handle being touched suddenly…”

“I see... I’m sorry too. It must be hard for you then.”

“Well, I’m okay if I anticipate the touching or I do the touching myself. But, being touched unknowingly, especially by someone, I don’t know… I just freak out.”

“I’ll keep that in mind.”

Yuta nodded. He really understood where Hyun Soo was coming from. Yet, he also thought that if Hyun Soo really killed because he was raped… he might lose his mind if he was put in Yuta’s situation and be swapped into someone else’s body.

“So, who’s gonna tell the story first? You or me?”

Hyun Soo asked.

“You should. You won’t believe what I’m going to tell you. You start first so you won’t have a choice but to listen to me later on.”

Hyun Soo was in thought but later nodded in agreement. He sighed deeply, feeling the cold breeze that lightly swayed his hair.

“I was raped. My professor invited me to his home for a private lesson as he called it. I didn’t suspect anything by then and I was even happy to be favored by the professor. For quite some time, he really did teach me plenty of things. However, things started to get weird after I was offered a juice to drink. My professor started to become touchy. At first I didn’t mind, I thought I was imagining things. Later, however, he started to really get obvious and started to touch me here and here.”

As Hyun Soo said that, his had groped his own member and his nipple which surprised Yuta. The later blushed a bit, he didn’t expect Hyun Soo to be that brave.

“Is something wrong? Your face is unusually red.”

“No.. You continue.”

“Well, alright. Anyway… when my professor…”

Hyun Soo began explaining what happened. He was sweating while he explained. It must be hard for him to recall what happened that day. Yuta was curious why Hyun Soo was telling him this story when he only wanted to know the story behind Hyun Soo’s crime.

However, as Hyun Soo explained the raping in detail, Yuta couldn’t help but feel something. He somehow felt hot which he shouldn’t be feeling. How could he get turned on over rape story? Perhaps, doing it with Zen a lot of times back then and to suddenly be deprived of sex must have waked up his sleeping sexual desires. It probably didn’t matter what kind of sex it was as long as it involved the act of doing it. Yuta wondered what would it feel like to be raped.

‘Stop it, Yuta! How shameless of you!’

Yuta shook his head off to clear his malicious mind. He then slapped his face and looked straight at Hyun Soo.

“Sorry to cut you off, but I wanted to ask about the crime you know. I’m sure you’re not having fun recalling your bitter story, no?”

“I know. But I thought I should tell you since what happens next is crucial.”

“I know it’s crucial.. it’s about that part when he cu-”

“Idiot. I didn’t mean that. What happens next is something you won’t believe.”

“So it’s something THAT amazing for me to believe?”

“Just listen. Okay?”

Hyun Soo sighed then continued.

“While my professor was doing it with me, he started to strangle me in the neck. I felt bloodlust in my professor and I knew for sure he was going to kill me. I hoped for someone to save me from dying. I wanted to resist but I couldn’t move because of the drugs in the juice I had. I was really losing hope and I was losing consciousness when suddenly, I heard a gunshot. My professor also stopped from thrusting and fell over me. And next to him… I”

“What happened??”

“Behind him, I saw myself holding a gun. That’s the last I remembered before passing out.”

It was a crazy story indeed. It was something, under normal circumstances, Yuta wouldn’t believe. However, he himself knew that something supernatural was happening in this world. Still, that doesn’t mean Hyun Soo was telling the truth. He could be simply fabricating some crazy lie.

“That story… are you telling the truth? Are you really sure that happened?”

Hyun Soo sighed. He should have known that Masanori (Yuta) wouldn’t believe such story. Even the police didn’t believe him. Who is crazy enough to believe something even Hyun Soo himself found hard to believe.

“I knew you won’t believe me. Well, I told you my story. It’s your turn.”

“Wait. I didn’t say I didn’t believe you. I’m seriously asking you if this is true.”

Yuta looked really serious. Hyun Soo was surprised and at the same time happy to have been taken seriously. Who would have thought that a serial killer was the first to believe his story?

“Yes. I am serious. I saw my doppelganger. I won’t mistake myself for anyone else. I was under drug influence but I was sane. He was even wearing the same clothes I have.”

“Then… to summarize, your doppelganger killed your professor in your stead? I’m sure you wanted to kill your professor yourself. This may be crazy, but maybe your thoughts materialized?”

“Nice idea, but no. I didn’t want to kill my professor. Sure I hated my professor. Even when he was strangling me, the only thought I had was to be spared. It didn’t occur to be the thought of killing him.”

The way Hyun Soo put it into words, it appeared that someone else really killed his professor. And that someone who shared his face and body was someone so different than him to be able to kill someone when Hyun Soo himself who was being raped couldn’t even think of doing so.

“A doppelganger huh… So, what happened next?”

“When I woke up, I was in a hospital heavily guarded by police. When I was released, I was put into trial. I told everyone what I saw but they didn’t even laughed it off. To them, I was trying to act insane so I wouldn’t be severely punished. Every evidence pointed me as the killer. Surprisingly, even the fingerprint found in the gun belonged to me. Then, here I am. Serving a crime I didn’t do. Of course I thought it was unfair. But when you stayed here for a long time, even that thought will disappear. I just wish to be released.”

“How long are you staying here?”

“3 years. Since I’m supposedly a first time murder offender and the circumstances that lead to murder was rape and attempted murder, I was sentenced to 3 years of prison. How about you? How long are you staying here?”

“Lifetime imprisonment. I barely avoided capital punishment.”

“Is that so? Now, it’s your turn. Tell me… what’s your story?”

Yuta didn’t know where to begin. A lot has happened since then. What he thought earlier, he took it back. Hyun Soo’s experience was not any less horrible. If Yuta was the one raped and almost killed himself, he could have killed the professor if he had the strength… Well, the bottom line was that he was sure he could kill if his life was in danger.

“I’m not sure if you will believe me. Well, since you experience something unbelievable yourself, maybe you’ll me. Maybe you will not. Anyway…”

Yuta began to tell Hyun Soo what he experienced the past year – how he swapped into the body of Tarou; how he fell in love with Zen; how he grieved for his death; how he was swapped into the body of Masanori; how he was saved by Granpa… and how he was later betrayed by him; everything… with nothing left over.

Hearing that, Hyun Soo couldn’t even utter a single word. He simply couldn’t believe what happened to Yuta. Yuta’s life was played upon and everything that happened was for him to suffer. If it was him, Hyun Soo could have killed himself. Killing may be near impossible to him, but he wasn’t strong enough to keep on living when life was this harsh.

“I… I can’t believe this. It’s simply insane. How is this possible? “

“That’s something I want to know myself. I’m so tired of everything. I really want to end everything and cease to exist. Yet, I’m not brave enough to end my life. I want to return to my own body. I want to have a normal life and be free from this kind of worry. I’ll do whatever it takes to return to my body. What about you?”

“What about me?”

“Don’t you want to find out who that person was? That doppelganger?”

Hyun Soo was in silent thought. Of course he wanted to know who was that. However, it was not something that he needed to do. After all, he just wanted to be free. Yuta was different. If he could return to his body, then he could escape prison. For Hyun Soo, finding his doppelganger won’t change anything. All evidence pointed to him. It’s not like his doppelganger would just appear and admit to the crime he did. No one would be so foolish.

“No. I don’t think that’s necessary. Sure, if I’m given a chance I would like to see my doppelganger. But more than that, I just want to leave this place and live in peace.”

“I… see. I guess that’s it.”

Yuta stood up and turned his back. It was as he guessed. They were the same, and at the same time, they were different. They were both falsely accused. However, Hyun Soo could live his life not knowing the truth and not doing anything. For Yuta, however, he needed to solve this puzzle for him to lead a normal life. Freedom for him is not easily earned.

“What do you mean by that?”

It was a question Yuta expected. For sure Hyun Soo still had questions left. However, to his surprise, it wasn’t Hyun Soo who asked him. It was Ren.

“What I heard about you two, is that true? Masa- no Yuta, Hyun Soo… is that true?”

Both Hyun Soo and Yuta was surprised to see Ren. They didn’t expect him to be around. After all, who would be interested in a story that seemed to be a ridiculous lie?

“How does it matter to you? Whether it’s truth or not, it has nothing to do with you right?”

Hyun Soo stood up and faced Ren who looked surprised.

“Hyun Soo, the truth is I …”

Before Ren could speak of anything else, the three of them felt something. Something inside them felt like being split apart. It didn’t feel physical, however. It was as if their soul itself was being torn apart. The pain was very unbelievable and soon, the three of them lost consciousness.

-

“It surprised me, you know. I didn’t know there was a shortcut. That pest. How dare him try to mess things up. Well, don’t worry. I will fix things up. Ahahaah! How nice of me, no? I’ll make things go back the way they should be. What I mean by that? You’ll find out soon.”

-

In a blink of an eye, Yuta was suddenly in the cell. He wasn’t sure what happened. He felt like they were close to finding something… something… like what? Yuta’s memory was very hazy. It seemed like he was close to finding something but…

“Hey! That newbie… isn’t he THAT Masanori?”

A shaved man said… he was somewhat familiar.

“Masanori? Dunno him. Who’s that?”

Another familiar person said. He has a big vertical scar from up his eyebrows going down a few inch under his right eye. It seemed the eye wasn’t injured.

“For real? You don’t know him!? He’s THAT Masanori you know. He’s the famous rapist and serial killer!”

“Wait… you mean ‘Jack’? Isn’t he supposed to be legendary? How did he end up here?”

“Beats me. If he got sent here, then he’s not that amazing after all.”

Déjà vu. It was as if this happened to Yuta before. The prisoner approached the bewildered him.

“What’s wrong? Can’t believe you’re in prison?”

“How did you get caught?”

“How many did you kill?”

“Does raping feel good?”

This is wrong. Somehow, Yuta felt like something is missing. No. He felt like someone is missing. The déjà vu, something should have…

“Hey, You guys stop it. You all are so noisy.”

Yes, it should be something like this. Someone should stop these idiots from asking him stupid questions. But, somehow, it still felt wrong. He wasn’t the one who should have stopped him. After all, he’s…

“Hyun Soo…”

“What? He called your name, boss. Do you know him?”

‘Boss?’

Nothing is right. Yuta’s memory is all jumbled up but he was sure something had gone amiss here.

“No. Why do you know me? Who are you?”

Hyun Soo asked. He too was very familiar. His Asian feature which didn’t look quite Japanese was familiar. What was going on. Everything was too much. It was as if he played a game, reset it, then played again. Yes. It was as if something and somebody was reset.

Suddenly, Yuta felt weak and sleepy then collapsed into the floor.

pageBreak.png

Hello! It's Tetsu again. I'm sorry guys, I couldn't keep my word. I said the plot will generally be the same, but this is probably the biggest change since the remake started. Yup, as you read, a RESET happened. Things has gone astray fram what this certain being wanted so he decided to RESET everything. I'm sure you realized this too, but in the RESET, there was no Ren and the boss was Hyun Soo. How was it? They were actually so close to finding something. Maybe Ren holds the key to finding the truth? Please like and comment if you like this version of the story. :D

ALSO, I added color coding to the main character.a suggested by @

a long time ago :D

YUTA

HYUN SOO

REN

For the next chapter, instead of Ryo's Circumstances - Part 4, I'll be posting Atsushi's Circumstances - Part 1. I feel like I need to adjust Ryo's story from here on with same level of changes as Yuta's. Atsushi will most likely be the same.

pageBreak.png

Atsushi's Circumstances - Part 1

Thirty years ago, the Japanese Government had a secret project. It was an underground tunnel for the use of the Imperial family, the politicians and the rich in case of war and calamities. This project was funded by several powerful private companies, knowing this will truly be useful for them someday.

However, just one year after the start of the project, the Japanese ordered for all operations to cease and thus cancelling the project. The reason was unknown. Even the private companies who funded the project backed out one by one.

Because of this, for a few years, the synthetic tunnel amassing one hundred meter in width and five kilometers in length was left unfinished and unused. The project, which had been invested with so much money, was too regretful to simply be left abandoned. The Japanese Government, who wanted to reimburse the money spent, had sold the huge unnatural hole.

A year later, Toshima Corporations, a small time company of young and talented individuals bought the huge tunnel. The Japanese Government wondered why such a growing company bought the land mass. The price of the massive hole was no small numbers and Toshima Corporation probably had to sell all their assets to come close to the amount they needed to pay. Well, money was everything the government needed. Even though the method how Toshima Corporation acquired money was questionable, they didn’t dare to ask. The Government was simply happy to have finally sold off the hole.

The tunnel had become manned since then. For two years, people were working on the tunnel in secrecy. However, the tunnel was never expanded throughout the duration. It seemed Toshima Corporations had no intentions of continuing the project the government had aborted. By the third year since the buying of the massive tunnel, Toshima Corporations opened ‘Shangri La’ the one and only hidden red light district exclusive for the most powerful individuals in Japan.

-

Atsushi was drifting between the worlds of consciousness and unconsciousness. With his eyes closed, a strange sensation continued to give him an unexplainable pleasure. Something thick and warm continued to slide in and out inside a place he never had used outside its real purpose. He wondered what this strange feeling is. It felt way too good and never in thirty years of Akihiko’s life had he experience something as awesome as this.

From time to time, the foreign object that repeatedly violated his inner walls would poke into a place he never knew existed. Whenever this strange thing pokes that place, Atsushi’s pleasure multiplied tenfold.

The newfound pleasure was making Atsushi lost his sanity. He was like a kid given a new toy, enjoying something new and unknown. He spread his legs further apart to their limits, just so the thick shaft could penetrate deeper.

“Ahhhhmmnn… mhmmm… ahhhh..”

Moaning had Atsushi notice a stranger’s voice coming out from his mouth. He was confused and wondered what’s going on, but another nudge to his pleasure spot made him throw away whatever worry he had. Just like beasts in heat, two men continued to drown themselves in the sea of carnal desires.

“Ahh… You’re Akihiko? Damn. You’re the tightest slut I ever fucked!”

A husky male voice rang in Atsushi’s ears. His mind abruptly returned to reality while he opened his eyes. A blurry image of a male stranger greeted him, rocking his hips in a torrent of thrusts.

Atsushi instinctively tried to push the man away, but he was too weak to do so. He panicked while he felt extreme pleasure in the rough sex they had. He was weakening, unable to do anything but shout.

“STOOOP!!! STOOPPP! HELP MEE!!! SOMEONE HELP MEE!!”

Confusion came to him first. Why does his body look so different? Why is the voice coming out from his mouth doesn’t belong to him? Adding the fact that he was being raped, Atsushi couldn’t even think straight as he was forced to embrace a pleasure he wanted to resist.

“Ohh? What’s this? Spicing things up? You like this kind of thing heh. Very well”

The man grabbed both of Atsushi’s freehand, locking it with one hand above Atsushi’s head. He continued to violate Atsushi’s asshole, doing so roughly without a hint of emotion and purely out of lust. Atsushi tried to resist some more. The guy was a complete insane to think that he was doing some form of sexual roleplay. However, whenever he tried to resist, the man became more aroused with his member pulsating in joy.

“Pleaseee ahh mhmmm stop…I beg you… ahhh~”

Atsushi cried, and whatever powder he had on his face was ruined by the outpour of the liquid.

“Wow. You look so legit. Damn… I’m cumming! Stop moving around.”

“Ahh.. Help me… HEEELLPPP!!~ SOMEONEEE!!!”

Atsushi kept on screaming in helplessness. The man kept on rocking his hips, becoming more and more aroused by the supposed roleplay they engaged.

“Man~ You’re the best! Fuck. This is the best fuck I ever had! Fuck You slut. Aahh~ almost!!!”

Suddenly, the door was rammed open by a beauty who hurriedly come to rescue.

“WHAT’S GOING ON!!?”’

“HELP ME!! Please help me! Get him off me please!!”

The person who entered would have helped Atsushi in an instant, only if he was truly in trouble. However, there was nothing out of the ordinary. What was before the eyes of the supposed rescuer where two people engaged in very erotic sex in the pretense of a forced sex roleplay. There was no way a help was needed when bottom himself was rocking his hips to meet the stranger’s thick member.

“What are you doing… why are you not helping meee??!?”

Atsushi asked. What he was doing looked very real that if this went on for a few more minutes, the rescuer would be forced to believe him.

‘This person… when did he improve so much? He might just become the best prostitute in Shangri-La at this rate.’

In a few more thrust, a massive stream of thick semen escaped from the stranger’s dick into the deep empty well and filling it in the process. The stranger, feeling weak and exhausted, fell over Akihiko who kept on crying in helplessness.

“Koharu-san, just as you said, Akihiko is the best! I don’t think I can ever forget this night.”

The stranger said, removing his softening dick from Atsushi’s butthole. He stood and started to wear his garments while he noticed his semen pouring out from the asshole that was slightly gaping. The sight was very tempting that the stranger’s limping dick started to regain vitality.

“Koharu-san, Akihiko isn’t schedule for anything else tonight right? Can I go for one more round? Of course, I’ll pay you very nicely.”

“Asshole! Go kill yourself, you disgusting faggot!”

“What did you just say, you fucking bitch?”

Atsushi was still weeping, not in misery but in complete anger. He couldn’t believe that he was forced to engage into gay sex. Furthermore, the person that could have stopped the madman from raping him simply watched them in amazement. The rescuer had a very beautiful face and wore beautiful clothes… but Atsushi was sure that she was just like the pervert who sullied him.

“I’m not a fucking homo! What the heck is going on? Where am I? What kind of sick joke is this?”

“What is happening to you Akihiko? Are you not feeling well?”

Atsushi was quite surprise to hear a voice that, while not rough, definitely belonged to a man. Is he into that? Crossdressing and all?

“Who the fuck is Akihiko. Don’t go calling me strange names. Not feeling well? My ass! You didn’t help me because you were so aroused seeing a dick you oh-so-like violate me. You sick pervert!”

Suddenly, a slap met Atsushi’s face. The person called Koharu had the look of disappointment and hurt at the same time. However, Atsushi wasn’t hurt… not even in the slightest. Why would he feel bad when that person just stared at him, doing nothing else while he was being raped.

“I apologize in behalf of our Akihiko. Obviously, there is something wrong with him tonight. I would like to ask you if you drugged him to be like this. You are aware that it is a violation of Shangri-La’s law, am I correct?”

Koharu faced the customer, talking business as he hid the hurt he felt by the words of the person he raised.

“Beats me Koharu-chan. You know I don’t deal with drugs. I’m losing everything I have just to come here every night you know, that hurt me.”

“Then, I apologize. As I said, our Akihiko is not in the best condition to conduct business. I will arrange for someone else to be your partner tonight.”

“Mhmm, that’s fine with me too Koharu-chan. Akihiko was amazing back there, I’ll let it slide this time.”

Atsushi felt ignored. This was simply business to them? The abuse he felt was all money talk and that hurt him even more for his misery to be benefited by others.

“I’ll kill you all! I’ll kill you!! Once I get out from this place I’ll call the police and make you rot in prison!”

Atsushi grabbed a blanket smeared in their sweat and semen, wrapping it over him as he ran away. However, as he was running for his life, he bumped into another beauty and caught him.

“What are you doing, Akihiko? Do you realize how unsightly you look right now? At least wear something appropriate. Koharu, w hat’s going on?”

“Hakuren. I do not know. But~”

“You don’t know? Funny. Very funny. So you all planned this? Another faggot sure came before I escaped. Makes me wonder how this fuck can be so strong. Looking like a woman with the strength of a man. What are you? A man, a woman? Clearly, not. You know what you are called? A fag!“

Hakuren eyes widened. He had never been insulted like this his entire stay in Shangri-La. Everyone respected him even though he was used as a play thing by the customers. And for the insult to come from the mouth of the person he respected and considered a rival…

“You disgust me. I do not know what has gotten into you but I can tell you one thing. You have completely mocked all prostitutes here. The very prostitutes who fed you and took care of you when you are left in the streets as a dying slave. There is not an ounce of gratitude in you. Because if you have a grain of gratefulness, you would have refrained from speaking in such a manner.”

“Faggot, don’t talk like you know me. Don’t speak bullshit. A faggot like you only care for dicks when you have one. Why don’t you just cut your dick and stick it in your ass?”

Atsushi knew he was going overboard. He really wasn’t against homosexuals in general. However, he wasn’t in the state to play jokes and speak of equality and shit when he was in this situation while knowing nothing at all.

“It looked like you wanted to leave. Go. I will not stop you.”

Hakuren said, releasing Atsushi from his grasp.

“Hakuren! What are you doing? You are aware that there is no escape from this place? Why are you sending Akihiko to his deathbed!?”

Koharu asked, running after Atsushi who had ran for quite a distance.

“Why do you still care for that ungrateful rascal. He wanted to leave this place. It did not look to me that he would listen to us if we explain to him. He should have known it either, am I correct? This will also serve as his punishment. This is his first time running away, I am sure the guards will only resort to harsh beating and not anything more.”

Hakuren explained, unfolding a fan made of silk and started to fan himself.

“Hakuren. Have you seriously forgotten what day it is today?”

Hotaru asked, his eyes were wide open in surprise and disbelief.

“Today? What is there to…”

Before Hakuren finished what he wanted to say, he realized what Hotaru was talking about.

“It cannot be. You cannot possibly mean…”

“Yes. That is why I have refrained from scolding Akihiko myself. I thought he would calm down. But I was wrong. Let us go after Akihiko. He should not be too far away.”

“Umm... excuse me, you two. Have you forgotten about me, I’m still up for~”

The customer asked, feeling like he didn’t exist anymore. He only wanted to fuck once before leaving. But these whole drama came and his desires were left unfulfilled, waiting for things to calm down… only for it to escalate further.

Koharu and Hakuren started to run away, looking back at the customer who only cared for his sexual desires.

“You masturbate or something. Get lost!”

The two yelled in unison as they started to run after Atsushi.

pageBreak.png

Hello! It's Tetsu again :D As I said yesterday, Here's the next chapter - Atsushi's Circumstances Part 1! I skipped Ryo's circumstances which should come after Atsushi unless.... i cover Masanori's and Tarou's circumstances (which I may or I may not. Though I already have their backstory saved somewhere.)

Anyways, There is quite a change in Atsushi's circumstance and I even surprised myself lol. I kinda wanted to give Atsushi more personality in this one since the former story was quite bland. Here he will be more tragic :3

Please like and comment ^_^

Awesome....i really liked the change in yuta's circumstance ....it was suppppeeerrrr:Playing:...exciting Tetsu thumbs up.......

Atsushi's circumstance change is interesting too especially that cliffhanger but still cant get yuta's out of my mind.....good, great, best....°claps°

The new transformations of some characters here are great it gives your story a refreshing new vibe. So mysterious as always. I can't decide which I like more.. Ryo/Yuta or the Akihiko/Atsushi parts. XD Sheesh I simply love this story.

Ps: I love the coloring

! :p

-small update-

Been busy with stuff and kinda in trouble getting into college this semester, so I haven't had time towrite much T^T I already have some materials with me so I'll prolly post tomorrow or the day after!

Thanks everyone for your kind comment!