My Little Pony

OctoberNight

Oh yes, brace yourselves

it's here, it found you---

The Ponies are coming!

I did not see a thread for this and if there is, my apologies, you can delete this and direct me elsewhere, but!---at this moment, I scanned, nay scoured the Movies and TV shows section and found not a single hoofprint, of ponies.

SO here, it is... in all it's sparkly, friendshippy glory---

MY LITTLE PONY!!!!!

Aquarius_My_Little_Pony_Cast_poster.png

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• OctoberNight

• Ur.freedom

• Marjorie Haukea Williams

• Dragon of St. Valentine

Wuu I love that show!

Applejack and Twilight Sparkle being my fav ponies. : )

It's cutesy as, but in this case. It's more a good thing and not overdone so much.

• 2 years later...

I have watched that show. I actually had a friend of mine that was into it and tried for nearly a year to get me to watch it. I kept refusing because I'm like, "Dude, it's not made for me... it's too girly, I don't want to watch that..."

Finally after a while he convinced me and said "just the first two episodes..." and I agreed just wanting to shut him up and the rest is history. I find it really interesting that especially in the first two episodes it has a lot of Pagan-like roots and ideas, cleverly disguised.

That was even more evident when I got to the Halloween episode. Or should I say, "Nightmare Night." I think sometimes as we become adults we tend to over-complicate situations and this show kind of brings it back down to a level where it not only simplifies and makes clear situations that are able to span to almost anyone so you can relate, but it also teaches lessons we tend to forget as adults without being preachy really, or condescending.

My favourite character is Spike : 3.

Pony-wise I'm a Rarity, Rainbow Dash, Twilight and Princess Celestia Fan.

My favourite villain is King Sombra.