Tournament of Losers by Megan Derr

Suida

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
what do you mean megan derr also write mpreg?! Seriously ? Since when? Noooo megan you can't do that! You are one of my favourite author don't you dare start to write such thing! >.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• takachou

• Astiara

• yaoiwolf0-0

• SapphireBlue

you are welcome :)

I love "Kashikomarimashita" but yeah, not everyone is comfortable with m-preg and it's totally fine :)

Yeah give it a try
..I will tell you a secret.. Suida yoyo5 is not a big fan of Megan Derr too.. ;P

uh ohh... i hope this is not a bad thing? lol.. but i've seen some positive reviews from others so it sounds promising. i still haven't got a chance to read it though. life is getting pretty hectic lately T__T i hope i can read it before the month ends.

I'm late this month, but I'm starting this moment and be back soon with feedback.

I tried not to read spoilers but mpreg was mentioned to many times, and after W&S I should have expected it but still...

I just hope there is no hatching :D

is like
said, there is no m-preg, at least not the main story, only it was mentioned in the book one of the prince is pregnant. So I guess is implied?

Their world is confusing for me, cause there are no real explanation

I don't have much time these days, so just a bit from me.

Like most of you I liked gender and race equality. It's a short story so I didn't mind her not broadening and explaining the world. It was an easy read with simple plot and predictable ending.

Fairy tale with a qest sort of, only with prostitutes added to mix things up :D

I kinda liked it, so 3/5...

Enjoy the rest of the weekend guys!

Finally reading this book. Almost at 50% mark and I'm surprised I'm enjoying the story. Might be because I'm rooting for Rath to win the challenge. Also, I adore Tress character~~

But I'm a bit dissappointed that some challenges were not described in detail. . .

By the way i did finish it in the end, i'm just lazy to respond xp

I'm happy to say that yeah, there was no mpreg!! For what we know it could have just been an error? Maybe?

It is true the ending was pretty obvious, you expected that ending since....well since you understand it is a fairy tail ^^

Still it was a very nice read, megan derr has a really good writing stile, easy to follow and enjoy (and with near perfect editing!!! I'm sure You all know how frustating it is when a book's editing is bad. I remember one that was so mangled i had to dfn it around 10%)

I know a lot of some of you guys said there was not much world building, but honestly i didn't feel it dectract from the story, i could imagine really well the type of world they live in (maybe because i read a lot of this setting? Or because i already read other megan's book ), beside since we never really exit from the city(village excluded) you don't need description of the entire world. you understand how it is from the action and way of speaking of the pg.

, I do think the m-preg thing with "Prince Harrow" was not an error or mistyping. But this is what I assume: "Prince Harrow" happened to be a transman or intersex or hermaphrodite, so "Prince Harrow" could be pregnant.

(One Goddess in this book was also intersex, so I assume based on this tiny information.)

(Also, I have read "male pregnancy" article on wiki and it has explained about intersex women and transmen might become pregnant.)

But, yeah. Megan Derr should write more and not only one sentence regarding the male pregnancy so there wouldn't be any confusion. . .

Anyway. Aaaa! I finished this book! I love Rath! And his kind and golden heart! When he got himself the Majesty:s boon and he asked a house for his mother instead? My tears leaking, I was sobbing! Fates, never thought I needed tissue while reading this book!!!

Alright, I previously said I adored Tress character, he IS my favorite -- but Rath? Rath is the most favorite! I'm so freaking glad and giddy he finally won all the challenges! Go Rath! Go People's Champion! ㄟ(≧◇≦)ㄏ

:_red_fox 3

I enjoyed it, I thought it was a wonderfully sweet story and was rooting for Rath all the way

:)

and Tress, adorable pumpkin that he is... completed the fairytale with his cheekiness.

A sequel with Wharf would be great, watching them adjust to one another.

:8onion73:

(I like this new onion!)

• 4 months later...