Yo~

FallenMarquess

Greetings, dear viewer and potential soon-to-be acquaintance/friend~

It's not my first time to be part of a forum site, but I am glad to stumble over YO and be part of it. I was actually searching for Yaoi and Shounen-ai novels to download and the site's residents is very generous and kind enough to share their treasures. Ah, well...now for the introduction. (coughs)

You can call me Kuro-shi, or any other nicknames we can discuss, if you please. I gained interest with Yaoi and Shounen-ai when I came upon Loveless. I personally don't have very specific preferences. I try to enjoy every genre, theme, and kink there is to offer. So, with that being said, you can suggest me your favorite anime, manga, or novels and I'll try to check it out. We can also discuss your favorite pairings in every series we both know (I doubt I know more than you guys because this ol' fella doesn't update LOL).

Aside from Yaoi, I also like reading mystery/suspense/thriller novels, playing mostly RPG games, listening to music, and SLEEPING (laughs).

Very well, I think this is a bit long enough for an introduction in a thread. If you have any further questions for me, feel free to send me a PM or post a reply.

Later~

x Kuro-shi

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Justme

• Awesome ...I think YES>_<

• Ayakashiu

• FallenMarquess

Hello

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
and Welcome to the forum.

It's to meet you, Kuro-shi and I hope you'll hae a great time here :)

Hiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!! Welcome to YO! ^-^ There's lots and lots of great yaoi/shounen-ai manga here for you to enjoy! Would you like to become friends? :>

Haha hey hey ^^ impressive intro *~* Is Mar-chi ok as well? ^////^

Anyway, WELCOME TO YAOIOTAKU!!! I hope u enjoy ur stay here and if u wanna talk or need help with anything just send me a message ^////^

Aside from Yaoi, I also like reading mystery/suspense/thriller novels, playing mostly RPG games, listening to music, and SLEEPING (laughs).

:Friends-for-life: Oh who doesn't love the things you just listed?? I hope you will enjoy your stay here and if you ever feel like chatting about anything of the above, please feel free to leave me a message. ;D