Nocski's House of Characters

Nocski

It's actually been a while since I properly RP and create character, some are newly created just for this forum, some are reworked old characters.

P4ixUZg.jpg

Personal ID

Name: Neculai Luca Razvan

Nickname: Luca

Sex: Male

Position: Uke

Race: Vampire

Years: old, but looks 18ish

Height: 170cm | 5' 6"

Weight: 59 kg | 130lbs

Eyes: gold

Hair: blue black

Biography

A runaway heir of an isolated vampire family. Fled from his family to see the world outside his castle walls and hasn't returned for a decade or so, and not wishing to return. He's currently squatting in an abandoned house on the edge of town, and walk around to find his next meal or bed for the night. He doesn't stay long in one place to avoid his family finding him.

Personality

There was once a time when he was naive and innocent, but that had long passed. His present personality is manipulative and impatient, not to mention somewhat needy, contributed to being on the run.

But maybe with the right trigger, that lost personality may resurface..

Random information

- He kept his good clothes *the one he took from his family castle* hidden, opting for a more casual clothing like jacket, jeans and t-shirt.

- He never took off the golden earring on his left ear, perhaps due to sentimental reasons.

- Face claim: Gilbert Nightray - Pandora Hearts, sorry haven't had the chance to draw him x_x;

- I kept his personality list loose cos I tend to let my characters 'grow' during roleplay, he may change personality one day.

- PM me if you're interested to roleplay with him.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nocski

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

rosenkreuz%20-%20Ama%20-%20I

Personal ID

Name: Amanaki

Nickname: Ama

Sex: Male

Position: Uke

Race: Merman

Years: 23 in human year

Height (head to fin tip): 228cm | 7' 5"

Weight: 67 kg | 147lbs

Eyes: storm gray

Hair: light cyan with red tips, red and green bangs

Scale and Fin: cyan, red comb-type with green tips

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Biography

A battered and sad merman, tossed around by many lovers who loved him for a moment then left him. He travels the sea alone, finding refuge in solitary caves.

Personality

Tired and sick from betrayal, he often came off too angry or distrustful. But deep inside he's hopeful for a new chance at relationship, be it friendship or romantic.

Random information

- He kept a pearl hairpin, gift from a dear friend that he assumed had passed away.

- The shark tooth necklace on his neck was a gift from his last lover. He's considering to toss it away, but haven't had the heart to do so yet.

OOC Note:

- He's most suitable for underwater and water side settings, he only last few hours without water. I once had him kept in a large fish tank for a humanoid lover. PM me if you have other suggestions.

- I kept his personality list loose cos I tend to let my characters 'grow' during roleplay, he may change personality one day.

- PM me if you're interested to roleplay with him.