Galileo Galilei

Hotaru

Galileo Galilei (ガリレオ・ガリレイ),

According to Wikipedia is a Rock band but to be honest I feel like they are more indie rock?

Current Members

Yuuki Ozaki (尾崎雄貴) - vocals, guitar

Hitoshi Sakou (佐孝仁司) - bass, guitar

Kazuki Ozaki (尾崎和樹) - drums, percussion, backing vocals

They are really famous among anime fans especially for their songs in;

Anohana (Aoi Shiori and Circle game)

Kaito Kid 1412 (Koi no Jumyou)

Haikyuu season 2 (Climber)

Zankyou no Terror (Trigger)

Hamatora (Flat)

where the last two ones is only featuring the vocal Ozaki Yuuki, I read some time back that they have decided to have their break up after their final tour in April 2016, which I of course as a fan is crying and very sad about. I was wondering if anyone else is a fan or have heard about them before. If not I would like to drag people into this despair of them splitting up, but still recommend their old songs! Also if you know them or is a fan, I am curious to hear how you feel about their break up.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Coffee-Tastic

• Hotaru

• innocent fantasize

• STARRK

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
it is so sad right? TuT but they have a pretty big discography so you should be able to find a lot of their older songs which are also very very good! How did you get into them if I may ask? ^^

, I really love Climber and the entire Koi no Jumyou Single~~ if you by any change like Conan or Kaito kid then it is the opening from it ~~ ^^)/

I haven't seen them, but I will check out those songs ;3 I love their indie feel, in which I agree they're not really a rock band lolol

-tastic, aah please do! ♥ If you need any other recommendations let me know or if you find another of their songs you really like I would be really interested to hear your opinions too! ^^)/

• 1 month later...

I've known them for a while because of AnoHana, Gundam AGE, Magic Kaito 1412 and Haikyuu!!

So sad about hearing their disbandment :(

• 3 weeks later...

Been listening to their songs since 2011 (thanks to my friend's iPod, haha, my 1st GG's song was Monday7, a super catchy one). So sad they have to disbanded, more like heart-broken (actually this is my 2nd heart-broken after the 1st one when Iwai Fumito decided to be a frontman for his own band (FOLKS songs do have a GG vibe, but I think Yuuki's voice is everything for GG, it's like...their identity)). I hope I can hear Yuuki's voice again soon, in another project. And I'll always be a Galileo Galilei fan. *brb cry*

All time favourite : Ame nochi Galileo Mini Album, Mrs. Summer (See More Glass), Circle Game (ALARM), Parade and See and Darkness album.

By the way, they gonna release their best album Sharin no Jiku (車輪の軸) in June 2016 *silently checking my wallet*

• 2 weeks later...

Whattt??? they wanna break up? Noooooooo!!! WHY??? TOO SOOOOOON??? I just started being their fans. The first song of them i heard is aoi shiori.. i love that song so much. wahhh. i gonna cry T_____T ..

I LOVE THEM SO MUCH!!! PLS DONT BREAK UP FOR MY SAKE!!:Sad: