Addicted (aka Heroin/Addiction) Web Series 上瘾网络剧

Maya Hideyuki

Is this series still on going? I only got until 15 episodes, i tried to search for more but nothing came up. The ep 15 is a cliffhanger.. TT__TT

Is this series still on going? I only got until 15 episodes, i tried to search for more but nothing came up. The ep 15 is a cliffhanger.. TT__TT

well that the season 1... i don't know when they gonna do of season 2... *sigh.... i really like this drama

• 2 weeks later...
well that the season 1... i don't know when they gonna do of season 2... *sigh.... i really like this drama

Hi it's my first time joining a topic here cause i barely visit yaoiotaku

if you dont already know this series is banned by china's gov i've heard social issues happened,

therefore there wont be a season 2 or any other eps and main actors stopped working together

but some fans say gu hai and yin zi end up getting married ( yay /?! )

same thing happened to "love like" i think

idk about johnny but apparently weizhou will continue acting

that's all i know

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I really love the two kisses in episode 15 especially the first one is so awesome *----*

sadly most of the downloadable episodes are the uncut ones .____.

And I am so sad for the actors that they are not allowed to be on screen together anymore... but the instagram pics are really cute

• 1 year later...

Guys I request back could someone upload this awesome drama from epi 1 to 15 in Mediafire or Mega, pretty plsss, I still cant access google drive :Sad:

• 4 weeks later...

My mediafire has some problem. But you guys can watch the full episode here

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

To anyone asking Regarding season 2 and the actors.

there will be no season 2 because the actors was banned to be in same movie/drama/variety shows together. The series also banned. So far, all drama/series/movie related with LGBT was banned in China entertainment, some of the BL series manage to be release but the air time and the storyline have to be change heavily. Some release their series in other country like Taiwan.

Currently, both actors Huang Jing Yu and Xu Wei Zhou is very successful in China. HJY is an actor/model/singer and XWZ is a singer/actor/model. Both won lots of awards and star in drama, movies and release new albums, doing concert and also receive more and more international fans. However, since addicted was banned, the actors never seen in public together or attend any public events together. Personally, I believe they did meet in private and still good friends with each others. I hope we get to see them in the same frame soon, tho.

ps: You guys can visit the fanclub for more info. Recently, its not active as before.

• 1 month later...

If you guys want to visit a very active (English) YuZhou fanclub, go to Soompi.

They are updated almost everyday by old and new members. Currently they have about 1800+ pages filled with news about JY and ZZ and if you're patient enough to read all those pages, you will find lots of yummy candies about their relationship after the ban.

Bonus: My fav post in Soompi is 'Wardrobe of Love' by bearology. The post actually comes in series which consists of collections of pic of YuZhou wearing matching and similar outfits, accessories, shoes, jewelleries etc (after the ban).

• 11 months later...

guys some files were deleted on google drive, reupload please?

please reupload by only "[JustBLThings&AWS] Addicted Web Series" owner.

thank you so much.

• 1 year later...

New download links of JustBLThings-AWS subs~

---

Individual links:

Episode 1 - Dad is re-marrying, mom is re-marrying, one page of an essay will initiate a bloody incident

Episode 2 - A Misunderstanding Gift, a One-on-One Battle Begins

Episode 3 - The venomous sadist, a series of strike backs

Episode 4 - Passing out in the Classroom due to Sleeping Pills, Two Men in a One-on-One Battle

Episode 5 - Not "Picking on You" but "Caring for You", Drinking and Spewing out Heartfelt Words

Episode 6 - Gu Hai painstakingly conceals his identity, Jealous girlfriend starts a dispute

Episode 7 - Family Relationship Turns Chaotic, Friends Sharing a Bed

Episode 8 - Gu Hai Starts Living in Bai Luo Yin's House, Peeping at Bai Taking a Bath

Episode 9 - Gu Hai’s Girlfriend Got Jealous, Bai Luo Yin’s Dad Got Fired

Episode 10 - The Big Revelation of Gu Hai and Bai Luo Yin’s Secret

Episode 11 - Break Up? Kidnapping + Kissing PLAY!

Episode 12 - Bai Luo Yin is Diagnosed with Hepatitis,Dumplings Are Being Force-fed to Gu Hai

Episode 13 - You Qi is Secretely In Love with Bai Luo Yin, Yin Zi’s dad Holds a Big Marriage

Episode 14 - Gu Hai and Bai Luo Yin are Officially Together, the Perfect Man Gu Yang Enters the Scene

Episode 15 - Bai Luo Yin’s Ex-girlfriend Returns, Gu Hai is Entangled With Anger

Edited by Maya Hideyuki
  • Like 1