Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Yaoi Onlooker
    Position
    Secret
    Credits
    xraiyax Inventory

Re: Addicted (aka Heroin/Addiction) Web Series 上瘾网络剧

I really love the two kisses in episode 15 especially the first one is so awesome *----*
    sadly most of the downloadable episodes are the uncut ones .____.

And I am so sad for the actors that they are not allowed to be on screen together anymore... but the instagram pics are really cute

Yaoi Lover
    Position
    Seme
    Credits
    SmellyBoss87 Inventory

Pls someone upload ep 1 and 2 in mediafire, i cannot access google drive

Yaoi Lover
    Position
    Seme
    Credits
    SmellyBoss87 Inventory

Guys I request back could someone upload this awesome drama from epi 1 to 15 in Mediafire or Mega, pretty plsss, I still cant access google drive

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    Panda01 Inventory
    Erza Scarlet [male-version] Akihito Takaba Masamune Takano Riku Kurose

My mediafire has some problem. But you guys can watch the full episode here [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

To anyone asking Regarding season 2 and the actors.

there will be no season 2 because the actors was banned to be in same movie/drama/variety shows together. The series also banned. So far, all drama/series/movie related with LGBT was banned in China entertainment, some of the BL series manage to be release but the air time and the storyline have to be change heavily. Some release their series in other country like Taiwan.

Currently, both actors Huang Jing Yu and Xu Wei Zhou is very successful in China. HJY is an actor/model/singer and XWZ is a singer/actor/model. Both won lots of awards and star in drama, movies and release new albums, doing concert and also receive more and more international fans. However, since addicted was banned, the actors never seen in public together or attend any public events together. Personally, I believe they did meet in private and still good friends with each others. I hope we get to see them in the same frame soon, tho.

ps: You guys can visit the fanclub for more info. Recently, its not active as before. [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Last edited by Panda01; 03-03-2018 at 10:55 PM. Reason: add info

If you guys want to visit a very active (English) YuZhou fanclub, go to Soompi.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

They are updated almost everyday by old and new members. Currently they have about 1800+ pages filled with news about JY and ZZ and if you're patient enough to read all those pages, you will find lots of yummy candies about their relationship after the ban.

Bonus: My fav post in Soompi is 'Wardrobe of Love' by bearology. The post actually comes in series which consists of collections of pic of YuZhou wearing matching and similar outfits, accessories, shoes, jewelleries etc (after the ban).

Yaoi Onlooker
    Position
    Seme
    Credits
    zaynkaneki Inventory

guys some files were deleted on google drive, reupload please?
    please reupload by only "[JustBLThings&AWS] Addicted Web Series" owner.
    thank you so much.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles