Getting back to YaoiOtaku (either 1x1 or group rp; i am uke/seke)

InkompleteWish

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukio Takamiya

• hal7283

• AmaryllisRose

• Tetsu

Next is

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
, right? I don't think he's been active lately... ;-;

Umm... from stalking his profile, he has when he last logged in hidden... but I'll check his latest posts and stuff~ Shall we bring this onto a chat thing? Posting back and forth is a little... eh...

Can't find you on the chat function... ;-; But it seems that Tetsu was seen a day or two ago, so I believe he should be active~ ^^

Oh! You're using the app, aren't you? That must be why~

Are you free enough to find some time to post? Hopefully we can keep this RP going... ;-;

Yep i am. Wait...is that why i can't use the mention function?

Sent from my SM-J110G using Tapatalk

....i am not even going to try to justify myself. I am deeply sorry though.

I wanted to wait for Alpha Zero's turn but in the end forgot to check if he/she replied. I could post a reply today or tomorrow but i would like if we have to search for a new person or just continue without Alpha Zero and skip him if the need arrives again.

....i am not even going to try to justify myself. I am deeply sorry though.

I wanted to wait for Alpha Zero's turn but in the end forgot to check if he/she replied. I could post a reply today or tomorrow but i would like if we have to search for a new person or just continue without Alpha Zero and skip him if the need arrives again.

Please do reply. We'll skip AlphaZero's turn for now and continue as normal. Hopefully he would come back in the future or we'll just have to continue without him. Thankfully the various factions haven't really began to interact so his abscenese's effect would be minimal...

I replied, i noticed though that i totally lost touch with writing posts. I am feeling uncreative. XD

I replied, i noticed though that i totally lost touch with writing posts. I am feeling uncreative. XD

Haha it's okay. Once we get further into the rp and characters really begin to mingle, your creativity will follow.

Oh and it's

's turn I believe?

I'm sorry I've been so busy lately. I will reply as soon as I can :) sorry again guys. let me read over the RP again T^T

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah, I know this is very late to speak, and I'm very sorry about this roleplay because it's because of me that we couldn't continue, but we can get it up and running again after tomorrow. I have summer vacation after tomorrow. Last day of school. If you guys would like to continue it, then I'm all for it; if you guys wanna drop it, I'm all for it too. I can't really say anything because I'm the one that couldn't reply for such a long time. :(

I'm sorry!

If you could reply as soon as possible, then it should be fine... I think. Does everyone else agree?

Yeah, I haven't been too active as well. The only reason I could reply like this is through notifications from the app.

I'm free now, so I guess I'm just gonna go ahead and reply to this rp, and then see if anyone replies afterward.

I know this is really sudden, as I said that I would reply to this rp just in case.

But I don't think I can do it anymore. Something just happened a moment ago, and I don't think I'll have the energy or motivation to write for a while.

I'm really sorry.

I'm sorry too. I've just been to busy to even hang around the website. I can check stuff but I'm too tired everyday to do anything that requires thinking. So yeah, I'm sorry but I'm probably out. This was nice, I hope you guys can make something out of this good rp.