Getting back to YaoiOtaku (either 1x1 or group rp; i am uke/seke)

InkompleteWish

Helloooooooooooooo,

I have been gone for a long time (5 months I think). At least it feels that long to me. :p

So yeah, I guess all my rps died and I am reaaaaaaaaally sorry for that. Life just caught up to me, getting a new work, the work being stressful, family situations. I got my life back on track again so I have time and patience for doing roleplays.

I think I am bit rusty, but I hope you can live with that if you decide to rp with me. :)

Since I am impatient I didn't think about an idea for an rp yet and straight away posted here. XD

So yeah, I usually roleplay ukes or sekes. I like any kind of rps, I love trying new things. If you have any other questions, do ask. :) I have a store with characters and idea rps, so do have a look. :)

-Ink

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukio Takamiya

• hal7283

• AmaryllisRose

• Tetsu

heyya ink :) i've been MIA for like a year myself so 5 months is not too long xD busy with stuff to and i'm back to school but can we try a bit of something?

Ah! Hi Tetsu! Now i know why i haven't heard from you (1 year wow). XD

Well, firstly i am sorry for the late reply. This week and the last were yet again so stressy (at the moment i hate my new work <. but oh well it will get better soon i hope. so if you are still up for it.... love too. src="%7B___base_url___%7D/uploads/emoticons/biggrin1.png.778f8ffe42c285836ec8df35cfae6e72.png" alt=":D">

So you having an idea yet? :D

I want a group rp so I can still find time to reply even if i'm busy (since one on one is more demanding roleplay-wise) .. as for ideas... ummm nothing really comes to mind. I guess some highschool or action would be cool.. mhmmm something like grimgar is good too.

- - - Updated - - -

how about you? any idea? and i understand :)

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
well the other rp isn't starting and i havent gotten a response yet either xD and i can handle lots :3

I'm actually interested in joining another group project as well. The one I'm currently in is on hiatus due to members being busy, and the other rps I have are going slow as well. So if you guys don't mind maybe we could play together?

As with the RP itself, any of you have any ideas?

above mentioned Grimgar, I haven't read the original novel but I like the anime. That being said I don't think I understand the world enough to do a RP based on the Grimgar lore. So maybe we just come up with another fantasy world?

why not invite
to the other RP?

l7238 well it doesn't have to be grimgar.. well I had this old RP we could probably resurrect but all attempts to redo them failed and it makes me think remaking old RP is kind of bad luck to me lol idk really... any idea Ink?

I just had a crazy/stupid idea... How about we all go and find one or two fantasy themed picture we like and try to make a world/story by connecting them together? I don't know just a wild thought.

So, after a day of cleaning the house and cleaning up my PC i am able to reply. XD

Yeah, i would be in for a group RP. But i don't know Grimgar but i googled it just now. It looks like a anime/manga like 1/2 prince or the .hack// series. And i would be in for that. :D I love fantasy rps, so i would be in for a group rp. :)

Hi! So like, are you planning on having separate group rps are would you like to have one that has

(Me), you,
, and
? Too much people? XD

What do you all think?

I'm not sure... I have other RP with
well its not yet starting but i kinda only want to have 2 or 3 (one being reserved with close friends) .. so yeah.. i guess just 1 RP? we're 6 so it's an even number xD

Just as hal says, we should all pick a random fantasy picture and piece the plot together from there. Or does anyone have a plot in mind?

Hmmm, I'll go find something interesting. :D

- - - Updated - - -

[table=width: 500, class: grid, align: center]

[tr]

[td]4703159475_c2a709cfe0_b.jpg[/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

- - - Updated - - -

[table=width: 500, class: grid, align: center]

[tr]

[td]1030670__fantasy-airships_p.jpg[/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

So I'm assuming that we got an alternate universe. One with different creatures, air vehicles and floating islands? Then we could have different species of inhabitants?

So the world is there, but what about the plot?